Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That's What I Like (1x1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

He hissed and made a bit of a show of it, holding his clenched fist against his abs as he moaned lowly, slowly running a hand through Hayden's hair.

Hayden seemed to really like that, swallowing more and moaning lowly. Sena's tail flicked and she rested her chin in her hand.

He bit his lip and snarled lowly, his cock throbbing hard in his mouth. "O-Ooooh fuck, that's a good boy..~"

He snarled lowly and his eyes turned to slits as he stared down at him, his cock throbbing hard. Now that Hayden wasn't choking on it, he could see just how massive he was, coated in firm stubs from base to tip. "You have no idea how hot that was to hear." He snarled, purring loudly.

"You say that like you've never heard me say it~" Sena teased from her seat. Hayden ran his tongue over the stubs slowly as he kept his gaze on Theo.

He snarled lowly and watched Hayden, his cock throbbing hard in his hands. "Yeah baby I know but always fun to have a second opinion y'know? And no offense Hayden but to have someone actually not be able to handle my cock is also insanely hot."

"Be very careful stroking his ego, Hayden~ he's a very prideful creature~" Sena smirked. Hayden moaned and moved faster, loving this new knowledge.

Theo huffed and once again his hand found itself tangled in Hayden's hair, now slowly forcing him and guiding him to his liking, his breaths coming out as ragged pants and snarls, looking down and watching Hayden like a potential meal.

Theo arched hard and forced him still as he roared loudly and climaxed instantly, his cock pulsing and throbbing as he emptied his massive load into Hayden's mouth.

Back
Top Bottom