Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That's What I Like (1x1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

He purred and just let her do it, even when the bartender brought him a drink and chatted with him a while. It was under the counter so he didn't notice.

"He's kinda cute~" She whispered, "I think ferrets are just the sweetest fucking things in this whole wide world~"

"I was just sayin he was cute~ I only want one man in this whole world and I~" She leaned closer, "am currently gropping his fat cock~" She whispered.

He purred louder, and it seemed like the more he drank, the more he throbbed in her hand. It was so satisfying for both of them. "Oh baby, flattery gets you anything and anywhere..~"

He kept drinking and smirked. He was almost done. "So baby, why did you say he was cute? I mean yeah, he is, but were you thinking about laying him or peeking in on me fucking him~?" He joked

"I have been in one threeway before and it was ages ago but I would love to see you fuck another guy~" She said, "Only if you were ok with it, of course~"

"Again, with the flattery~ why don't we try that out later in the series hm~? See if wr can't rope in this cute lil ferret..~?" He smirked as he downed his drink.

He chuckled a bit and shot the bartender a large tip before finishing his drink and getting ready to walk off with her. "You good?"

"God baby we aren't even in the elevator yet don't get me thinking about that." He snarled. "But yeah, I do."

"Oh hell no I can't focus long enough to tie you down baby, once the top is off, I'm losing it." He said as they entered the elevator.

Back
Top Bottom