Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That's What I Like (1x1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

"Oh it was a compliment huh?" Theo said, walking over to the oanther before reeling back and smacking the guy's ass as hard as he possibly could. "There, it was a compliment too!"

He shoved Theo back roughly, "What are you, gay?" He snarled. Sena stood and stalked off, finding Mahkah standing by as security and telling him what was going on.

"What are you, a pussy?" He smirked. "Makin tou uncomfortable, huh big guy? Don't like it when someone bigger than you thinks they can just 'compliment' you however they want? What if I said I liked your ass?" He laughed a bit and wrapped his massive arm around the Panther's neck and began forcefully dragging him toward security.

Mahkah was much scarier up close, grabbing the panther roughly from Theo and dragging him off. Sena moved to Theo and hugged him. "What a jackass."

She laughed and hugged him tighter, "Unfortunate! Waste of a fine ass~" She joked before pulling him back to the bar.

She looked up at him and made a noise, "What was that growl in your tone, baby~? You wanna pound me into ground beef~?" She asked before suddenly laughing, "That was awful, I'm so sorry!"

He laughed a bit and downed the last of her drink before ordering himself a stronger drink. "Nah that was funny.." He laughed again. "But I do want to break a bedframe under you." He said lowly as the bartender walked away.

Back
Top Bottom