Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That's What I Like (1x1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

"Kinda, yeah~ But maybe I should take my shirt off~? See what kind of attention I can get then~?" He joked.

He chuckled and slowly peeled off his tanktop snd made a noise as he tipped his hat over his face to rest from the sun.

She stared at him for a while and her eyes shot towards a poor sheep that had fallen into the pool because she was too busy staring at him. She gave a noise, "Yer gonna kill people, babe.."

"You're getting some onlookers yourself~" he remarked, seeing a few smaller guys and females looking at her with hungry eyes.

He chuckled a bit. "With an ass like that and tits spilling out of your top it's no wonder you got people staring.." He said, stealing a peek at her cleavage.

"Ah, some times I miss being a cage free slut~" She said wistfully, "Though it is a rather handsome and sexually gratifying cage~❤"

"Oh yeah? Kinda miss being able to pick out one random guy in the crowd?" He asked. "Or did they pick you?"

"Memory's a little hazy on that night~" he joked. "Want me to order us some drinks and you can regale me with the story~?"

Back
Top Bottom