Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That's What I Like (1x1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

He yowls loudly and suddenly dumps a massive load inside her, completely filling her full as he continued to work her clit quickly.

He shudders hard and pants, drooling as he forces himself to stop moving. "F-Fuck..~ This pussy really is dangerous~"

He hisses louder and yowls. "I-I'm sensitive~!!" He roars, slamming harder into her to try and keep her satisfied. "F-Fuck I'm gonna cum~!!" Already? Oh this was tempting.

He growls louder and whines, bucking faster and faster. "F-Fuck you, I can do that too~!!" He yowls, moving to work her clit again.

She whined and grabbed his hand, moving to hold it tight as well as his other hand. She kept moving her hips, moaning lowly.

He roars loudly and slams deep into her before dumping another heavy load inside her. "F-Fuck~!! Ooh, fuck~!!"

He huffs loudly and toars as he spills another load into her. "F-Fuck I can get behind that, can't believe I let that slip my mind~" he growled.

He huffed louder and panted hard as she continued to milk him through the night. The next day was filled with esting snd recovering, and soon it was their final day.

Back
Top Bottom