Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forgotten Realms Pathfinder) Seeds of Evil: OOC

Interest, certainly - sorry for leaving you last time. Time is more of a constraint - I’ll get back to you soon if I’m available in that regard.

Maybe it would be for the best if we skipped/fast forwarded through the current encounter, those no longer with us opt to return to town (Injured - not dead so that if the players come back they can always hop in) and the remainder presses onwards?

*A tumbleweed blows across the dusty plains*

So is anyone still here, or are we waiting on something in particular?

Actually I was waiting on an answer from Tenshi which he gave to me last night I will be replying shortly because of it, sorry for the delay but all my books got destroyed when my computer had to be reset.

Sorry to hear that, Davian.

Let's see if we can finish this mission with the ones we have here now. Then we can recruit some new ones for next mission.

Been a stressful, distracted two weeks, my apologies. (And before that i was on vacation.)

By the way, I can't find the players wanted thread. Does anyone know where it got too?

I believe it got moved under the Roleplaying Requests section recently. I had the same problem recently and it tripped me up for a bit.

Also great to have you back Tenshi, looking forward to continuing

Anyone here wanting Bale to make something for them while they travel.... He is as slow as a normal crafter when moving but ehhh

For that character, he can craft an item which allows him to know spells he does not already know, there are amulets which can change or enhance his sorcerous bloodlines, and of course, upgrading what is already there. But yeah I am not forcing anything when/if you do need something let him know.

Back
Top Bottom