Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Strange Love (KaseKatty & SteelStudBoy)

He was gasping due to the hit, he had got as he had been smashed to the wall.
He saw, that she flushed red, and she seemed to be embarrassed. On one side that was not bad, as obviously she had feelings, but, on the other side, the things were going to be really hard, as she didn’t know, how to handle those newly come feelings.
“Sorry, Viktoria, I didn’t mean…” he lifted his hand, like he surrendered “I… I just wanted to… You know, like a friend, to reassure you, that you are not alone with this… Sorry, if you don’t need that…”
Dominick was feeling himself really bad, that Viktoria obviously misunderstood his intention. If he was honest to himself, he couldn’t deny, that he had somewhat more than friendly feelings to this android, but he would never take an advantage of her sensitive state.
That is also true, that she didn’t know him so deep, to be sure of that…

Viktoria calmed down and sighed "are you alright? I dimt hirt you did i?" She looked concerned about him. Viktoria tried to help him.

“Thanks for asking, but don’t worry” he smiled slightly “I was boxing back in my time. This was nothing, compared to a really well-placed hook strike on my sides!” then he added, appreciatively “However, you have to be really strong! I weigh three-hundred-seventy-five pounds, nobody shoved me ever like this!”
“I am stronger than most of the humans” she answered, seemed to Dominick, that she is still embarrassed due to the happenings just previously “You are the strongest person, to whom I have ever met, but I might be stronger even than you”
“Maybe” he admitted “But I don’t want to fight with you to find out, who is the stronger…”
“I don’t want neither…” she answered, then she added hesitantly “But, can happen, that you have to…”
“I hope not…” he shook his head “Shouldn’t we tell to the Doc, what happens to you? He might can help…”

Viktoria shook her head "the doctor would fix my blocker i dont want to be emotionless again." Viktoria looked scared of the thought

Viktoria was even more alluring with her overflowing emotions. Her eyes were so full of life, her facial expressions were so expressive! She was gorgeous… she was living. She had stolen Dominick’s heart.
“OK then” he nodded “I'll try to help you. I'll try to teach you, how to handle your emotions, and how to master of them. For me you can show your real emotions, anytime. However, you need to hide them in front of the professor! He will immediately understand, that your emotion-blocker went out, and he will immediately set it back, if he notices that something is wrong!” he looked deep in her eyes “Du you think, that you can do it?”

Viktoria nodded "i-i can try but some are hard to control" Viktoria looked nervous she didnt thing she could do it. Viktoria was scared of getting a blocker back on

“Yes” he nodded “Not so easy to control our feelings. Do not believe, that for us, humans, it is easier than it is to you. Some of them are painful… Some of them frustrating, and urges to us to eliminate the cause of the frustration… Some of them are dreadful, and some of them are inducing anger in us…” he explained. “But, especially, in front of the professor, you need to perfectly control of your feelings, he shouldn’t see anything on you! Otherwise, when he can’t see you, if you need to cry, because of the pain, just do it… If you need to argue, or have a quarrel, just do it. But you shall never attack to anybody! You need to control your feelings, you need to have a limit!”
He looked on her, and his heart was struck by her beauty again.
“Only one feeling you need not control, your romantic feelings toward somebody” he added involuntarily.

Viktoria listened to every word carefully but when he mentioned romance she was confused. What was romantic feelings? She didnt understand those feeling yet because she had never felt them. She didnt know how to feel them or what they felt like. She simply nodded and spoke "I'll try my best to keep control. " she had to keep it in her head if she slipped up she could lose her freedom. She had to act emotionless but all these feeling she couldnt express before are now coming out it was hard to stay emotionless. Especially when her thoughts showed in her expressions on her face

( Sorry for the late reply. I'll try to be faster next time... If there will be next time at all... :( )

“Well, then” Dominick nodded “I think, if you concentrate to the things, which triggers a feeling in you, instead of the feeling itself, might will be easier to control your emotions. Try to understand, what is the dynamics of the interactions. Try to understand, why that person said, or did that one, which set off that strong feeling in you? If you can understand what is behind, easier to handle your feelings”
Dominick saw, that Viktoria concentrating on his words. He was sure, that she was frightened by the possibility, that the professor will set her emotion controller on again. He was not sure, that she will be able to control her own emotions, but he was sure, that she will try it hard.
“Okay then” he smiled on her encouragingly “Might be we shall do something to steer your thoughts about this whole topic. What are you doing, when you are not… “
He was looking for the proper words for a moment, because he didn’t want to tell straight, that when you are not raped by the professor. That would not be fair with Viktoria. What the doctor was doing with Viktoria is plain rape, but at least abuse. Totally wrong, and he couldn’t accept that, he was feeling sorry for her.
“… well, when you are not serving the professor somehow?”

Back
Top Bottom