Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Strange Love (KaseKatty & SteelStudBoy)

Viktoria answered with a pause first "dr. Hullington put the. Effort in leaving nothing out i am a human if not for the artifical materials used to make me. " Viktoria confirmed she indeed had all the parts. Of course she didnt know why Dominick wanted to know so much about her. Viktoria was much closer to dominick she had a distinct smell of sweet peppermint to her.

…leaving nothing out…” and “…I am human…” echoed Viktoria’s answer in Dominick’s head, and he became slightly excited. That could mean, that the android was totally human, and actually, she could be the sexdoll of the professor… Or, something else, to somebody else…
He felt the sweet peppermint scent was flowing from Viktoria toward him, and this, with her physical closeness – actually, her body was touching his body – didn’t put a damper on his excitement, even he forgot to continue to eat. Actually that was a sexy, enticing scent of a hot woman – Viktoria, with her seeming 20’s age was a woman to the 16 years old Dominick.
“Do you wear parfume?” he was stammering out the question puzzled.

Viktoria shook her head "its a natural scent dr.hullington gave me. He loves peppermint. " Viktoria said and stretched "your so full of questions. " she said.

With her answer, Viktoria had proved to Dominick, that she is the sextoy of the professor. Otherwise why the hell he gave her his favorite scent permanently?!
But, he didn’t miss her short addition.
“Am I annoying you with my questions?!” asked her, bit cockily.

Viktoria shook her head "no i just wonder why your so curious about me." She said and pointed to the food "you should eat you need it" she said and got up "ill be back to check on you im going to go apologize to the doctor for my misbehaviour."

She was faster than he could ask back, turned around, and left the kitchen.
Dominick was left alone with his thoughts, first time, since he woke up in the 23rd Century. He was a bit afraid. He was trapped in a closed place with a mad scientist, a robot, and a sexy android. The mad scientist is the most problematic one, the robot is the less one. The sexy android is a totally different question. If she would be a living girl, on one hand would be easier, on the other hand would be harder. He was a timid boy, not the macho one, who approaching girls openly, and bravely. But this android was so magnetic to him! Which was a bit perverse, after all she was a robot, even if she was completely lifelike! So that is not so easy!
He ate his food. It was some kind of meat, but he couldn’t find out which kind of. But the taste was really good, and the side dish – rice and vegetables – was really delicious as well.
After that he went back to his room, and was laid himself down on the bed, to relaxing a bit. It was only an hour, or two, since he woke up from the cryostasis, but it was very intense. He was thinking about, what happens now with Viktoria? He was about to stand up, and go to the lab, to protect her from the insane professor, but then he convinced himself, that the time is not arrived yet to confront with him. He hoped, that Viktoria would cheat the gallows.
He couldn’t help, but he felt stronger and stronger feelings toward the hot android, and it doesn’t matter, if she was a machine.

Viktoria returned an hour later her hair messy in the back she spoke "sorry about the wait would you like to go work out? weve got permission to leave" she said and sat on the edge of her bed.

Dominick was dozing off a bit.
He startled out for the opening of the door, in which Vimtoria came in his room. Her hair seemed a bit messy at the back.
" That is not good he thought, when he heard, that they have permission to leave " Not good aat all! That means, that the mad professor has nothing to hide... At least, regarding the surface of Earth"
But, he was much more curious about what happened to Viktoria. Somehow, he was sure, that something happened.
"Will you tell me what happened, if I ask? " he asked.
Viktoria didn't answered immediately:
"Yes"
Then they were waiting, but Viktoria didn't tell anything. Then Dominick find out the thing:
"So, please, tell me what happened to you at the doctor! "

"I bettered the doctors mood by relieving his frustration. " was how she worded it "he gets aggressive when frustrated. I help him. " she said and waited for Dominick to get up so they could go. "Our transportatiin will be here in 5 minutes. Please dont make us late to it they will leave without us."

He was not objected, so he followed Viktoria out of the room.
But, he wanted to know more. It was not enough to him, that she helped to the doctor. How?!
“How did you helped to him?” he asked “How did you relieved his frustration?”

"The doctor prefers his frustration to not be talked about. Please change the subject. " Viktoria didnt seem to like speaking about it. She looked bothered by the question.

That was strange. Viktoria had been said to him before, that she would do whatever he will tell him. But now, she didn’t like to speak about the frustration of the doctor. It could be, that she couldn’t? There was some constraint in her?
“You told me, that you will do whatever I ask you” he said.
“Yes” she nodded, but she didn’t stopped.
“If I ask you, will you suck my cock?” he asked again.
Viktoria stopped, and turned to him. She didn’t answer to him immediately:
“Yes” she said. Was her voice a bit really different, or that was only the play of Dominick’s senses?
“But you will not tell me, what happened to you at the professor?!” he continued.
She turned around, and continues her way:
“No”
He had to know, so asked the next:
“You cannot, or you do not would like?”

Viktoria paused then answered "both " she stopped at the only windowed door and waited. The doors on the other side of the room opened bone dry dirt blowing in from a dust storm as a vehicle with no windows rolled in the vehicle was like a heavy duty military bus. A phone number on the side with a few advertisements. The door Viktoria stood in front of opened once the other doors closed the bus door opened for them to get on.

They are getting on the strange, heavy duty bus, through the airlock-like station. The inside was surprisingly stylish, and comfortable, with such interior, like on airplanes had been back in his time. The vehicle was quite large, was providing spacious place for 30-40 passengers.
“Welcome onboard!” stepped a robot to them. She – for Dominick seemed more feminine, than masculine – was even more robotic, than Kile “Please, take a seat, in row 7, on place A, and B. Where would you like to go?”
“Chertanovo Yuzhnoye” Viktoria answered.
“For two persons, forty-two mondials, please”
Viktoria payed with some kind of pendrive-like device, then with Dominick she went to the 7th row, and took their places.
“We are in Russia?” he asked then.
“We are in was once been Russia” she answered “The professor’s laboratory is in a place, which once was Vidnoye, on the perimeter of the old Moscow, but now is merged totally with it. Chertanovo Yuzhnoye is a district of Moscow, which is one of the largest cities on Earth now.
“Ah, I see” he nodded “And what about mondial?” he asked.
“In the twenty-fifties, a new global currency emerged, initiated by the then Canada, which replaced gradually all of the national currencies by two thousand eighty-five” she explained “I know, that it is originated from the old French language, but I don’t know what mondial was originally meaning?”
Dominick nodded, that he understood, then he sat there deep in his thoughts.
Her answer, about the professor, was interesting.
On the one hand, that meant, that she had some freedom, to decide what she would like, and what she doesn’t would like to do. And, also, Dominick thought, that she had some morality. For some reason, she didn’t feel right to gave out the professor’s weaknesses, or perversities. On the other hand, the professor had total authority above her, at least, in some topics, especially, which had some relation to him.
But, that also could mean, that she afraid, if she admit, that the professor had done some sexual with her, Dominick could might thought, that he had authority to use her for his sexual purposes.
“Are you afraid” he turned to her “that, if I would know, that the professor rapes you, I would feel the right to abuse you as well?”

Viktoria froze up completely at the words professor rapes you. It wasnt rape she was designed to cater to his every need . she was willing to let him relieve his stress. She didnt hate it but didnt love it. She decided to correct him "its not rape....rape is when one person doesnt give consent. I am an android i have few rights but i dont call it rape because im serving my creator, fulfilling my duty"

Dominick thought about what she said for a second.
“Can you say no?” he asked then.
“No” she answered.
“Then you are not right” naysaid Dominick, and he continued, when she had a questioning expression on her face “Look, you are an android, with thought, and act restrictions. You cannot think, or do whatever you would like. You cannot say no to relieve his frustrations. That is rape, and that is just plain wrong” he explained to her.
For a long second they was, just gazing to each other blue eyes, then Dominick start speaking again:
“I see, you cannot understand” tried to explain once again, then he had a new idea “Well, lets try like this… Do you know, how a child… come into existence?” she nodded, so he continued “OK. Am I right, if I say, that the parents are the creators of that child?” she nodded again “Well, in this case, the child would be obliged to relieve the frustration of his or her parents, wouldn’t be?” she nodded again, though not immediately, and not so decidedly “I have to say to you, that you are wrong. That is pure rape, and it is just plain wrong. The child has own feelings, can have own decisions, and if he, or she hasn’t mind to do frustration relieve, that he, or she can say no. And if despite that it still happens, that is rape. Now, please, leave the fact out of account, that this would be incest, which is totally wrong. You have own opinion, own feelings, or could have, if he would let you. He is abusing you, and that is wrong.”
Dominick was gazing very confident into Viktoria’s breathtakingly beautiful, vivid blue eyes.

Viktoria shook her head. "Im not his child i was made by him its different. Im his property. Androids are required to respect their creators. We are required to do our duties with no negative feelings. I have no reason to hate what he has me do. I dont have the ability to hate it. He created me as an android with extremely high intellect but i am incapable of emotion because negtive emotions with my intellect are dangerous" viktoria didnt like the stare and a guy was giving her but didnt show a reaction to it

Dominick had tried to understand her point, in order to be able to argue with her. She, is very intelligent, so, to argue with her, Dominick had to collect all of his brain.
“I understand your point” he nodded “But, you are a very, in fact, the most complex device ever built. You are so complex, that you could have own opinion and even feelings, emotions. But you don’t have feelings, emotions. Why? Because he doesn’t let you have them. If you could have, if he would let you have free emotions, you might don’t would like to do what he force you to do…” he put his hand on her “Just think about that.”

"I am currently concidered a danger if i gain my emotional freedom i could kill easily. Despite that i dont want to kill my emotions are stronger than a humans. Thats why you still see my emotions despite having a blos
Ck on them. Even the block cant controly emotions.

“Don’t think so, that human’s emotions are not so strong!” he warned her “We have, or at least I have very strong emotions! And, I am very strong, physically, as well! Might be not as strong as you, as you are an artificial being, but abundantly strong enough to kill anybody, with one, single blow, anytime, in any case. Sometimes I have so strong urge to hit somebody really hard, that hurts to not to do! But I don’t do it, doesn’t matter, how strong the drive is.”
This is the first time, when Dominick saw real enquiry in her eyes.
“Why?” she asked “And how?”
“Well, that is not easy” he shrugged his shoulders “First, which controls our instincts is the morality. If somebody do something to me, what I don’t like, I will not retort it with my full force. I could kill him or her, but that wouldn’t be equivalent to the harm he or she caused to me. Usually we try to balance somehow what is good, and what is wrong.” he explained.
He saw, that Viktoria think about what she had heard. For long seconds there was silent between them, only the slight hum, as the vehicle was moving, can be heard.
“I do not really understand” she said then “How you can decide, what is good, and what is wrong?”
“Huh, that’s a really good question” he laughed softly “Well, I can tell you an example! Let’s assume, you say me, that I am ugly, my muscles are ludicrous, and disgusting. That would be an insult to me, because nobody likes degradation and humiliation. But I will not retort it with killing you, because killing is just plain wrong, doesn’t matter what. I would try to tell you, that what you have said was impolite, and crack, so please not to do that. You can have this opinion, you can dislike my outlook, but you may not tell this to me in this way.”

Viktoria was still confused possibly more confused. She didnt see a wrong in stating her true fellings instead of lying. Viktoria saw right as always stating tge truth.

"I feel, that there is still something, which is not clear to you" he said to her, when she was sitting in her place wordlessly.
"Well, I thought, that the truth is the most important" she answered a bit hesitantly after a while"Lie is wrong, isn't it?" she turned to Dominick. He thought to see eagerness in her amazingly blue, huge eyes, he felt that she would like to understand this.
"Yes, you are right, lie is wrong" he admitted gladly. Viktoria had showed some morality with this statement, and he was happy for tha. He continued his explanation "Truth is important, and truth is good, at least, most of the cases. But, it is important, how to interpret the truth! For example, in the case, I have explained to you previously, you can tell, that you see, I had put a lot of work in my muscles, but you, personally prefers somebody with less excessive musculature. In this way you have told the truth, that you don't like muscles being so extremely big, but don't hurt my feelings. Is this concept understundable to you?"

Viktoria nodded "so only tell the truth if it doesnt hurt others?" Viktoria understood better the bus stoppedand the robot at tge front spoke " sil'nyy fitness center" a guy got off he had been staring at viktoria the whole time. Viktoria got up " this is our stop." She waited for Dominick to get up

Dominick tried to see her feelings, or thoughts in her eyes, which was a bit futile. Though she has some curiosity, and urge, to know more about the world, she has some feelings, and opinions as well, they are still not strong enough, to be possible to read in her eyes.
Dominick stood up, when she mentioned, that they had arrived.
“Well, not exactly” he explained meanwhile “You can tell the truth, you shall tell the truth! But tell it gently, if it is possible to hurt somebody’s feelings with it. Is it understandable?”
They got off from the bus, through a similar airlock, as at the professor’s facility. Dominick could see, that this station is a much larger one, at least a dozen of buses was inside at a time, and hundreds of people were in the station.
Viktoria had definitely set out for a certain direction.
“Please, follow me” she looked back to Dominick “The gym is in this way”

Viktoria lead him to the gym it had every machine possible it even had a pool viktoria spoke "please do any excercise you please. I'll go pick up a water bottle for you. " she went to leave him.

Back
Top Bottom