Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Strange Love (KaseKatty & SteelStudBoy)

First, he was a bit lost in this facility, but then a robot has arrived, and asked him, what he can help on him? As it turned out, Viktoria had already arranged everything: he had gym wear in a locker, and a trainer robot, who knew everything about him, as Viktoria had sent to him all of the physiological, and medical details about Dominick.
As Dominick look around in the gym, the average of the audience of it was a bit more muscular then back in his time, and even he can see few very remarkable physiques as well. It seems, that the people in the 23rd Century, who regularly visit gym, has better physiques then previously, though his body was still outstanding, and he had got lot of astonished and admiring gawks from the others.
By the time, when Viktoria had arrived back, Dominick was already doing his training. Actually, it was a very light training, only to move through his body, and get his muscles used to the hard training again, after the long sleep. Viktoria was caring him continuously, giving him the water, or towel, as he needed.
When he finished with his training, he has the good feeling, though he was not tired at all. This light training was nothing to him, though he still used larger weights, then anybody in the gym.
“Why do you trains?” asked Viktoria “Why do you would like to make your muscles larger and larger?”
“Huh, well, this is a lifestyle” he tried to explain “I’ve started, when I was 8 years old. At that time, I just wanted to be as muscular, and as strong, as the superheroes in the comic booklets. My body was responding then nobody else’s, and I was delighted. Later on, gradually I came to like to working out, and the wish to be strong, and muscular changed to something else, namely, to defeat my limits. I love to challenge my body, my muscles, whether they are able to improve more, able to lift more weight, able to grow even more? And, it gives order in your life, disciplining so much! Every morning, from six to eight I was in the gym to do my workout. Every afternoon I was going either to the public bath to swim an hour, or to a fighter club, to train boxing. This gives you lot of discipline.” he paused for a second, then he continued, with a timid, light smile “You do not understand this, do you? You think, that totally unnecessary to train my body, I am already too muscular, too ugly? Am I right?”

"Thats not it. I dont understand why better yourself if your already at the best. Human females have been staring at you this entire time. Its very similar to the stares i get from many human men." She finished speaking and and built guy walked by obvious smacking viktorias ass as he walked by. He ass jiggled at the hard slap. Viktoria was obviously surprised by the slap with her eyes wide. She tried to pretend it didnt happen. The guys buddies commented "damn look at that androids ass jiggle. " "i know dude there is no way shes not a sex droid. "

Dominick had been astonished by Viktoria’s words, about the women staring him. But then he even more startled, when that guy slapped her butt. The conversation between them then made him angry.
“Hey” he noted to them “How you dare?! That was rude!!!”
The guys stopped, and turned back to him. They were surprised:
“What?!” asked back the guy, who slapped Viktoria’s bums “Did you talked to us, kid?!”
“Yes!” Dominick stepped closer “How do you dare to slap her booty?! You shall ask her forgiveness, right now!”
“Are you wacky?!” they laughed “It’s just a robot!!!”
“First, she is, and not it is” retorted Dominick “Second, might be, she is artificial, but still a being, and definitely much more human, then you, guys”
“Hey!” got the needles the one, who slapped “Don’t push your nose into the things you shouldn’t!!!”
“Why I shouldn’t?! She is in my companion, and you have insulted her. I have to protect her” Dominick explained “So, ask her pardon! Now!”
The guys are gazing dumbfounded on him for a second, and then they laughed out loud.
“He is fall in love with this ‘droid!!!” then they turned around, and left them alone.
By their words Dominick flushed red.

Viktoria watched this play out and watched all the girls that had been string at dominick look away. She spoke "dont bother defending me i am just a robot. I dont want you ruining your image by defending me" Viktoria said blankly

Dominick was still dumbfounded, by the recent incident.
First, he doesn’t like, that the robots/androids have so low appreciation. These guys were showing him exactly, that they are considering Viktoria as an inflatable doll, a sextoy, as they considered her, just because of her seductive outlook, that she is a sexbot. Dominick was ashamed by this incident, though he knew, that he shouldn’t, but those two guys.
The other thing, is what they have said at the end: “He is fall in love with this ‘droid!!!” First, he felt, deep inside, that they were right, which is actually quite embarrassing. Second, it seems, that now days that is similarly twisted like in back in his time somebody fell in love with his silicon real sexdoll.
And he was confused by her sentences as well. He even didn’t know, that he has image.
“Ruining my image?!” he asked back to her “Which kind of image do you mean?”

"Every human has an image to keep. Image makes you money. A bad image mames people not like you. Dr. Hullington has a good image so he w
Has many company's that pay him to keep using his designs my design is the only one he wont sell"

“Then you shouldn’t worry about me, Viktoria!” he smiled on her “I am existing in this time only since few hours, I have not image at all yet, so I have nothing to ruin…”
He covertly looked around to check what she had told previously. The gym was full of well build guys, and girls, and if he wanted to be honest, Viktoria might had right. Lot of them just looked away when noticed, that Dominick looked in their direction. Even some boys were staring at him, which was a bit perplexing to him.
“Why he is not selling your design?” he asked her then, and locked his eyes on hers.

"Im not sure dr. Hullington has gotten millions of dollars in offers and refused every offer. He could be waiting for better offers or wanting me to be unique.

“He shouldn’t wait for that” he answered to her without hesitation “You are unique. At least for me, surely.”
In the next second he already sorry for saying what he had said. “I don’t believe I said that!” he thought, and felt, that he blushed red in embarrassment “Those guys were humiliating me just in a minute, with revealing, that I might be in love with Viktoria, and now I almost openly admit that for her!!! I must be really stupid to do that!!!
“I go to change my clothes” he said fast, to cover his previous sentence, and his bashfulness “Would you be so kind to wait me at the reception?”
“Of course, Dominick” she nodded.
“Thanks” he answered. Quickly turned around, and he made a bolt to for the locker rooms.
He did only a few steps, when on the way to there, two, pretty young girl, around 20-25 years old, with muscular, killer body came from the direction of the locker rooms. Obviously, they arrived to work out, and judging from their amazing physique they do it very seriously, and often. They stopped their cheerful chatting, when they noticed Dominick, and payed deep attention to him, overtly. Dominick was reddening immediately, when he noticed, that those girls are checking his body thoroughly by their eyes, and they were giggling gleefully, and were whispering excitedly.
“Oh, how cute he is, as he flushed” he heard, as they stepped beside him.
“Yeah, he is so adorable, but hid body is the big deal!” thus the other “I’ve never saw anything comparable, ever!”
“Indeed” added the first one, Dominick heard them from behind now “Did you saw his package?...”
Dominick was so happy, that he didn’t heard them anymore, he was already so embarrassed. However, he didn’t ease much up, when he realized, that Viktoria most probably will be the earwitness of their further conversation, as they went toward her.
By the way, actually, if Viktoria didn’t call his attention to the fact, that most of the females are staring him in awe, he would never notice these two girl’s interest to himself. Actually, he can’t tell, whether he was glad about he knew that, or not?

Viktoria just stood there waiting she saw how red he was and wanted to go check on him a few minutes after he entered the locker. Viktoria was by the entrance of the locker room a guy grabbed her and dragged her into a stall near the door. Viktoria didnt fight or yell she stayed passive. The man smiked. Viktoria didnt want this she tried to struggle but he smacked her. Viktoria respomded negatively something came over her and she grabbed the man by the throat holding him up by his throat. The guy audibly gasping for air unable to get any

He was trying to understand, how the shower works, when he heard the noise of scrummage. Luckily he was not stark naked, he took off only his tanktop-like training shirt, his training short was still on him.
He rushed toward the noises, and he was appalled at the sight of Viktoria was holding a man up in the air by his throat. The poor devil was suffocating so much, he was even unable to rattle.
“Whoa, whoa, whoa!” he told to Viktoria, trying not to shout on her “Easy, easy, easy, Viktoria! Put him down, please! Do you remember what I have said about that? We shall not kill somebody just because he made a mistake! So, please, Viktoria, put him down!!!”

Viktoria iris had changed https://fsmedia.imgix.net/78/80/7a/1f/8a7f/4e42/a65d/b6b75f349108.jpeg she heard dominick tell her to stop and her eyes returned to normal. She dropped the guy who coughed trying to catch his breath. His neck had a hand shaped bruise. Viktoria just watched him calmly not sure what was going on.

Dominick gazed dumbfounded as Viktoria’s iris changed to a strangely beautiful one, then just after few seconds, it changed back to her usual, amazingly blue one.
The guy collapsed to the ground and tried to catch his breath, coughing. He was scared to death as he was only few seconds to being killed by choking.
Dominick stepped to him, and helped him to stand up:
“Go! Now!” he told him.
The guy was lurching along, quivered, and didn’t look back.
“What was that, Viktoria?!” asked her then, when the guy was away.

Viktoria looked at Dominick"i-i dont know he grabbed me tried to, what you called 'rape' me. I didmt wamt him too then suddenly i blacked out. I woke up to my hands around his throught so i dropped him. Thats never hallened before.

Dominick had not been reassured by what Viktoria told to him.
The girl – or, more precisely the android – seemed to him a bit confused, which is very strange to a robot, which is functioning according to programs. If this never happened before that means, this was a malfunctioning in her. Or at least, something, which is not foresighted. And in this case, might be not so good idea to go to have a walk in the city – as he previously planned.
“We need to go back to the professor, immediately” he told to her “I think it is not good, if this kind of things happens to you…”

The way back to the research facility was uneventful.
When they arrived back, Viktoria cleared out, the professor – what a surprise! – was in the laboratory, so they headed there.
“Ah, Viktoria!” he threw a glance at them, and he turned back to the brain he was engaged in as well when Dominick was meeting him at the first time “And the musclebound lad… uhm… Dominick?”
“Yes, that is my name” answered to him Dominick a bit resentfully “But, at the moment we have a bit more serious problem, Doc!” and he explained to him what he was saw, when arrived to the scene, where Viktoria tried to kill that man.
“Get out” ordered the professor to Dominick.
“Hey, Doc!” he retorted immediately “I really don’t care, who are you, or how much degrees you have, but please, do not talk to me like this! I am not a robot, and I even wouldn’t talk to them like this!”
Then he turned around, and left the room. He headed to the kitchen, to eat something.

The doctor had secrets about viktoria why he wouldnt sell her design why she tried to kill the guy. He wasnt about to tell dominick anything. He didnt even say his real reason for keeping dominick here. He wasnt fond of strangers questioning him and getting in his business

“This will not be good in this way” he told to her, more than two hours later, in his room.
Dominick had eaten his meal, while Viktoria was still at the professor. Only two hours later she arrived back, when Dominick was already in his room.
“What?” she asked back.
“We know nothing” he looked onto her “He do not tell us anything. I am not a robot, I am not one of his creations, and he is even telling me, why I am here? What is his intention with me? Let alone, that what was the problem with you”
“The professor do not like being questioned” she told.
“Yes, I know, but this is not the way, how to treat a person!” he retorted “I’ll tell him, that if he is not letting me know what I want to know, then I’ll leave!” he stood up.
“He will not tell you anything, and will not let you leave” she said.
“Then, I know one thing immediately: I am prisoner” he looked on her seriously.

Vicktoria spoke "the doctor is a reasonable man he never does something for no reason. If you just leave it he wont be nasty to you he might grow to like your company. Just play it differently less questioning mor curiosity be interested and you may learn things"

He thought about what she said.
She could be right, in one hand. Maybe it would be easier to get to know his intentions. On the other hand, Dominick was not cybernetics engineer or researcher, so he knew nothing about that things. Maybe he would be interested in this field of science, but as this was just in it’s infancy back in his time, he even couldn’t decide that.
But he decided, right now he would not argue with Viktoria on that.
“OK” he nodded “I’ll try to be more open to him, though it is quite difficult, as he is not doing anything to make it easier”
“Well” admitted Viktoria “He is not an easy man, as it is said”
“Did he told you anything about your condition?” he asked her.
“No” she shook her head.
“Can we go out? To take a walk in the city?” he asked again.
“Well” she answered hesitantly “He didn’t told no to do that…”
“Then, will you take me to the city?” he smiled on her.

Viktoria nodded "yes " she lead him back to the door and pressed the button 20 minutes later the bus arrived a human driver in this one. Once on she asked them were to and viktoria paid. They were the only people on the bus. So as the drove the bus driver spoke "arent you dr. Hullingtons newest model? Im surprised hes letting you out of the building alot of companies want your blueprints. Id be careful in the city."

“She has a bodyguard” he added then.
Actually, he was very surprised, and confused. Viktoria is the one, and only exemplar of her model, and no way to notice that she is not a living person. How the driver knew, that she is an android, and how he knows, that she is the one, which Dr. Hullington won’t sell, ever?!
“You are a hell of a muscular lad, boy!” nodded the bus driver “But, do you have taser too? Or a plasma gun? Or any other weapon? Might be, your muscles won’t be enough to protect her”
Dominick was thinking about what the bus driver said, and he was really confused now. But, he tried to think back, what Viktoria said about the Doc: “The doctor is a reasonable man he never does something for no reason.” He really couldn’t imagine, that the Doc would let them go out if they would be in real danger.
But he didn’t react to the last sentence of the bus driver. Instead, he asked Viktoria, a bit lower voice, to be sure, that the driver won’t hear them:
“Do you think, that he is right?” nodded to the man “Do you think, that we are in danger? Do you think, the Doc would let us to go out, if we would be in real danger?”

Viktoria spoke "the docter seems to have full confidence in my safety" there was one distinct difference between viktoria and the humans of this time. Everyone wore clothing that wasnt that different from when dominick went to sleep. Viktoria always wore skin tight one piece outfits with metalic like colors and a label on her clothing chest.

Dominick had realized just now, that Viktoria’s name was embroidered on her one-piece outfit’s chest: R. Viktoria Hullington. So, the Doc gave his own name to her. But what was more important, the letter R. In Isaac Asimov’s novels, in the Foundation Series the robots are so advanced that there is no possibility to distinct them from humans, therefore all robot’s name has to have a marking, an introductory R, which marks, that they are not humans, but robots. It was very interesting to Dominick to see something in the future’s reality, which was found out in the ‘50s, by a sci-fi author.
But he decided not to mention this, instead he told:
“I think so” nodded, then continued “I would like to take a walk in the city. I would like to see, how the people live now”
“Well, there are no cities anymore” she explained to him “at least not in the way, you experience back in your time. unfortunately, people needs to live in closed places, where the high degree of radiation from the Sun will not touch them. Therefore, the cities now days are huge living blocks, instead of open places.”
Dominick expected something about this, as she already mentioned, what happened with the Sun…

Back
Top Bottom