Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Too Far Gone [Ama + Randomname98766789]

”Right? Right?” Maggie said with a grin as she watched the reality that they, for the first time in a very long time, had running water at their fingertips grace her husband’s mind. It was like watching a lightbulb go off in someone’s head and Maggie loved little moments of giddy excitement. Really, though - what could possibly be better? Getting naked under a steady stream of hot water, not just a river or luke-warm low pressure stream at best, cleaning up… Maggie loved any excuse to have her hands on her husband’s body, of course, but she really did love the sweet intimacy of soaping him up - as well as how easy it was for things to take a dirtier turn.

She wasn’t in a rush to get up after he climbed on top of her, and Maggie lost herself in the kiss. Her hands found her husband’s cheeks and she caressed the skin of his face. In the last moment before they pulled apart her thumb trailed along his cheekbone, and once she was back in his arms like they’d been just moments before she was endlessly happy about having such a blissful, idyllic little place to call their own.

”Only if you do too,” she quipped after he told her to take her clothes off, half temped to make a bratty little remark about how he should make her. Obviously if they were going to hop in to the shower then Josh would end up stripped down as well, but Maggie was feeling a little bit cheeky. As he had finished up gathering what they would need she had stripped down to her underwear, and after he turned to face her she het his gaze. Then, wicked grin on her face and still holding her gaze with his, she undid the snaps on her bra and let the fabric fall away from her body slowly.

A ragged breath shuddered from Josh's lips when Maggie allowed the bra to fall down her body so effortlessly. All of a sudden, her breasts were free and it made the man drool. By now, Josh felt like he had seen Maggie nude thousands upon thousands of times. No matter what the actual number was, he would never stop thinking about how gorgeous she was. "I guess I should do the same..." Trialing off, Josh began to undress as well. The shirt was disposed of first. Then, the jeans were tugged down right after. Finally, he stepped out of his boxers once he pulled them down, leaving him nude. As always, Josh hoped that Maggie enjoyed looking at his body the same way he enjoyed looking at hers.

Obviously, Josh knew that sex and physical appearance did not compose the entire relationship. However, it was certainly part of it! Josh wanted Maggie to feel attracted to him, of course. Now that he was nude, he stepped forward and placed his hands over both of her breasts. "Oh, wow... look at this. Now that the sexiest woman in the community is here with me, I have to make sure I take advantage of this opportunity. I'll have to make sure everyone sees that you are taken, too." Josh could tell that many were checking Maggie out when they walked through. As her husband, he could not exactly blame then. And, he knew he didn't need to do anything, but he always enjoyed it when showed some possessiveness over him, just as she usually enjoyed the same shows from him.

After he pulled back from her chest, he took a crouching state in front of her. Then, he gripped her underwear with his teeth, deciding to pull her underwear down her legs, as far as he could reach. Now, all she had to do was step out of them. He figured it would be fun to remove her underwear like this, instead of just with his hands. "Now, shall we step into the shower?"

Maggie was also of the belief that sex wasn’t the most important part of the relationship - what mattered more than the act itself was compatibility between the people involved. Luckily for these two, sexual compatibility had never been an issue. Maggie was insanely attracted to her husband, to a degree that she wouldn’t have thought was possible if it wasn’t for the fact that she got to spend her life with him. Sometimes just the sight of Josh’s body or a look in his eye was enough to get her going - and if he actually touched her?

“I’m all yours,” Maggie said as Josh palmed her breasts, arching her back to push the mounds in to his hold. Maybe it was odd, but the idea of Josh acting all possessive over her set off a primal reaction in her. It was clear to say that Maggie was definitely appreciating the sight of her husband’s body bared before her, and she was about to slide her hand down towards his hips when when he pulled away and crouched down in front of her. It only took a moment and then she could have sworn she’d developed a second heart beat, this one between her thighs, and she couldn’t hold back a gasp breath as Josh’s face neared her body.

As long as she could, her fingers melded in with his hair, and even after all this time she could struggle to keep her composure when he touched her. Left with nothing more to do other than step out of the little clothing she still wore, Maggie did just that - smiling down to her husband, she lightly kicked the last article away. “Why yes we shall,” she said as she held her hand down to him, moving towards the water. Visible steam had her antsy in a different way - a nice warm shower was going to be absolutely lovely. As soon as they were both able to move, Maggie was trying to pull them both in to the water.

Josh felt that this position was fitting. On his knees in front of Maggie, it looked like he was ready to worship her. In a way, that was exactly what was going on here. To him, she was practically a goddess. Just look at her! Look at that smile. He could have knelt in front of her for the rest of the night and admired every inch. However, once her hand was extended, Josh reached up to accept her hand. He linked his fingers with her fingers before standing to his feet. Allowing her to lead the way, Josh stepped into the shower behind her, pulling the glass door closed behind him. “Wow. These aren’t just any houses… they are pretty damn fancy.” Laughing softly, Josh spent time checking out the shower. It was easily the biggest, classiest shower he had ever seen before in his entire life.

After spending time evaluating the shower, his eyes refocused on Maggie. “But sharing it with you makes it even better.” Josh clarified when he stepped underneath the shower. The force of the water was enough to shower them both at the same time, essentially. Josh wasted little time with sliding his hands through her hair, starting the process of washing her long locks. “This still feels surreal to me. I can’t believe we are actually doing this. This reminds me of our apartment days. We pretty much showered together every night. Those were some amazing memories.” Josh whispered the words, nuzzling his nose against her nose too.

“But making new memories will never be a bad thing. I’m always going to enjoy anything that gives me another excuse for touching you.” Josh whispered behind her, now taking the soap so he could wash down her back. Then, Josh focused on washing down her shoulders and her arms as well, moving down her chest and her waist. He made sure to give her a good washing, mixing with simple fun touching as well, his lips finding her skin whenever possible.

Back
Top Bottom