Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to the New World [Ama + randomname98766789]

Aiden kissed her and Clarke clung to his form, one set of fingers curling in to his hair while her other hand moved around his back. She grasped at his shoulder blade and pulled him in tight, needing as much of him as she could possibly get. For a moment all that mattered was lips and soft tongue, but when Aiden spoke again it brought forth a reality: they would have to get moving again. A groan escaped Clarke's lips as she gave her boyfriend a squeeze, wanting to hold him closer just for another minute... or two... or five.

"We probably shouldn't have even stopped," she admitted, though both of the couple would likely know that the little rest stop was very much enjoyed - and needed. Being stuck in camp, surrounded by so many people - Clarke had no problem with a crowd, but privacy was one of the sweet simple things of life. Of course they were going to take advantage of it. "We can probably stay a little longer though... Just a couple minutes. What do you think?" At that point she flashed him a soft smile, one that made it clear just how much she loved his company and the moment that they were presently lost in.

Just a couple minutes. That wouldn’t hurt anyone, right? Aiden flashed a smile to the blonde and simply laid back down beside of her. He could not resist her, especially not when she was smiling at him, offering him the chance to spend more time in bed cuddling with her. So, that was all Clarke needed to do and he was ready to give her what she wanted. His arms were wrapped tightly around her again, his lips peppering kisses all over her face. This time, he started kissing along her forehead, down her face, against both of her cheeks, her jaw, and then finally, to her lips. Once he had kissed just about every inch of her face, his hands now started to gently move up and down her back.

“I could do this forever, you know? I love you so much and I can’t imagine spending another night without you whether it’s in our little bunker or back at camp. You are everything to me, Princess.” Sighing quietly, Aiden just gazed deeply into Clarke’s eyes while they were sitting together, just cuddling, and enjoying themselves. “We need to find time like this each morning, no matter what though. Or at some point during the day. I need some of this each day to get ready for what’s next.”

Aiden was right. Even if they couldn't actually cuddle up in a bunker for a couple hours every single day, the young couple needed to make a point to be close to each other every single day. Not only was intimacy, of all kinds not purely sexual, important to a relationship, but the pair so easily found a comfort in each other. They were each other's rock, kept each other sane... Even for the year that they had been seperated, it had still been the other to keep them going. There was something romantic about that - though Clarke found that there was something romantic in every bit of the relationship that they shared.

"Well the good thing is that now.... Now, we don't have to ever spend another night apart." Oh, how good it felt to be able to say that. The hard part was over - and the new world may not have been easy, but with Aiden at her side it would be manageable. They still had to figure out what to do about the people who lived on this planet though.... and how they were going to save the people up on the Ark, many of whom were going to die if they didn't figure out how to get in contact. Between both of their brains it was possible, though. Everything was possible.

Eyes locked together, it was impossible for Clarke not to kiss her beloved again. With her soft lips against his, the light waves of her blonde hair forming a curtain around their faces... it was one last moment of peace before they would have to get moving.

Back
Top Bottom