Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to the New World [Ama + randomname98766789]

They had so much time to make up for. Obviously, it could not all happen in one night, so Aiden did not feel hurried. Instead, he simply watched Clarke with adoring eyes. She was so fucking hot. Just seeing this blonde girl nude while she hovered around his girth was so arousing. Knowing what was going to happen only built the anticipation. Aiden intended on reaching his orgasm, filling her mouth with his seed. After that, he wanted to perform oral sex on her and then they could make love. Or they could do some combination of either. Aiden simply wanted to ensure that he could be inside of Clarke with his cock at some point.

For now, though, he was just thinking on the present moment. Moans were falling from his lips as she started to give attention to his cock. The tip, the base, his balls… everything felt super sensitive. Now, Aiden would have been lying if he said that he did not touch himself while they were in lockup. Of course, he always pretended that Clarke was there with him. She was in his fantasies every day and night. Finally, her being with him was no longer a fantasy.

As she so expertly sucked his dick, Aiden reached down to tangle his fingers in her hair. “You’re doing so good, Princess. Oh, God…” it was like she had not gone a day without giving him a blow job. Before they were arrested, Clarke and Aiden had been quite the insatiable couple, always sneaking around the adults’ backs, finding small hallways and closets around the Ark, and just being deviant together to have sex, often kinky sexy. It was something he hoped would not change now they were on the ground.

He started to roll his hips against her face, finding himself so close to the edge already. This was so much better compared to anything he had done on his own, obviously. “I love you so much. I’m almost at the edge, my love. Make me fill your mouth with my cum. Oh… Clarke…” Her name left his lips in a moan again, still moving his hands through her hair, keeping her face buried against his crotch. At this point, Aiden was panting heavily, feeling like he was about to reach the edge of sublime quickly with Clarke’s sexy actions with her mouth.

It seemed that Aiden was the one with real plans - Clarke hadn't thought beyond the fact that she wanted to taste her lover's cock for the first time in so long. Obviously she intended to feel him inside of her as well, though. There was no way that they were going to spend their first night in the ground without making love to each other and starting to make up for all the time they had spent apart. At first she had been a little worried that she wouldn't be as adept at sucking Aiden's cock as she had been before, but she quickly realized that was not the case. Being with him was muscle memory - even if they had to part she still knew exactly how to please him like the back of her hand. His praise and moans were pure encouragement to him, and she found herself getting wetter and wetter the longer that she touched him.

Clarke was only encouraged to step her game up when Aiden made it known that he was close to cumming, though she didn't need the verbal cue. She knew the way his body worked - the twitches and jerks and movements, the way his fingers tightened in her hair to urge her to keep going. At first she hadn't been sure if she would finish him off with her mouth but now it seemed like a crime not to, as she wasn't about to cut him off when he was so close to his peak - and while some women may not have enjoyed the taste of semen she found Aiden releasing in her mouth to be both hot and a vital part of finishing him off with her mouth. Not only did she like the way he tasted, but she loved the way he looked at her. It was primal, animalistic - she gave in to any of his desires without question and it even aroused her to do so.

Clarke picked up her pace. Any part of Aiden's cock that wasn't in her mouth had a hand on it, stroking the lower part of his length in tune with the way her head bobbed. At the same time she had his balls nested between the palm of her hand and her fingers, which gently squeezed and caressed the sensitive part of his anatomy.

It did not take long. After only a few more licks and fondling of his cock, Aiden finally did reach the peak. With a loud moan of his Princess’ name, a smile spread on his face. Looking down into her beautiful eyes, Aiden informed her that she was about to have her mouth full of semen. Eventually, Aiden pumped his sticky seed into her mouth and throat, filling it quickly. The smile was quickly growing on his face as he gripped the sheets of the tent, filling her mouth. A loud moan escaped his lips again once he had finished.

Finally, Aiden simply waited for Clarke to lick his cock clean. “I love you so much, Princess. You’re so good at this. Clean my cock, then I’m going to start licking and kissing that sweet pussy of yours. I’m going to have some fun with you for sure. I can’t wait to taste you.” He whispered softly, looking down at her face again. Once it had finished, Aiden pulled away from Clarke’s pretty lips, letting his cock become free from her mouth. “You give such a good blow job. I’m going to need a few of those since we’ve been away for so long.” Aiden teased, but was being quite serious at the same time.

Whenever Clarke finished, Aiden pulled away. Within the next few seconds, the male had pushed Clarke down onto the blankets. While hovering over the blonde, he needed to steal a kiss from her lips before doing anything else. Of course, since he was here, he also stole a kiss from her breasts, kissing each of them before cupping them. It was just to get her a little more turned on before he started trailing kisses down her abdomen until he reached her crotch.

From there, he did not waste time. His fingers went to work, manipulating and rubbing her clitoris while his tongue took a plunge inside of her tight pussy lips. He worked it expertly, rubbing against every inch of her vaginal walls, fucking her with his tongue as fast as he could, letting his lips and teeth barely graze her folds. All in all, his face was buried against her crotch, intending to eat her out to the best of his ability. It had been so long since he could give Clarke oral sex, so he intended on making it mindblowing.

Clarke never wanted to be done - she could never have enough of Aiden. If he wanted more blowjobs then he sure as hell was going to get them - he didn't even have to ask. He never had to ask, because Clarke enjoyed it that much. She didn't take her mouth off of him until he'd been drained and even then she continued until he pulled her away. The look on his face said all that she needed to hear, but his words came as extra encouragement. By the time that he switched their positions up, lowering her on to her back, she was already soaking in anticipation. Given how long it had been since the pair were last intimate, Clarke felt more desire for the love of her life in that moment than she ever had before - and that said a lot because she always desired Aiden.

Soft sighs escaped her lips as Aiden trailed kisses down her body and almost immediately her nimble fingers found the top of his head and curled in to his hair. "Please babe," she gasped as he hovered above her navel, "I need you so much. It's been way too long." Even if she had wanted to say more, she couldn't have - it was at that moment that Aiden's fingers slid between her folds and found her clit as easily as if they had never been apart. She gasped, and started to moan as his tongue traced along her lips and then dove in. She loved it as soon as it started - her hips writhed against him and she moved her legs to put them over his shoulders, which allowed her to pull him even tighter.

"Baby," she gasped. Having his hand and lips on her body was intoxicating, and Clarke's own pleasure was quickly building. While she hadn't forgotten how attentive of a lover Aiden was to any degree, experiencing it first hand once again was mindblowing.

The oral sex was performed expertly. It did not matter how long Aiden and Clarke had been away from one another. The male could never forget her, or the things that turned her on. His tongue was buried deep inside of her tight hole, his fingers expertly working her clit. Before her orgasm, the dark-haired male shifted gears, focusing his mouth over her clit and his fingers inside her vagina. Needless to say, it did not take long before he could bring his girlfriend to the edge. When she released those slick juices, Aiden happily licked and cleaned her mess.

Fuck, she tasted so good. Aiden did not move his head until he was confident that every drop Clarke produced was licked. Then, he returned himself onto his girlfriend, hovering over her body. Before they started making love, he wanted to share an intimate kiss with her, so he did. When their lips touched, it was like fireworks went off in his head. They had a ton of time to make up for in kisses, sex, and intimacy. However, he was not in a hurry. The kiss was slow, passionate. His tongue massaged the inside of her mouth, but did not pin her tongue underneath his own.

His hands reached down to grab Clarke’s, letting their fingers lace together. “Princess… I love you.” He whispered against her mouth, letting his girth rub against her thigh. After all, even though his orgasm happened not long ago, Clarke was already getting him hard. “I’m ready to make love with you, Clarke. I’ve missed you so much. This can never happen again. I can never let you out of my sight.” His eyes were opened now, gazing deeply into her beautiful orbs. “I thought I’d lost you for good. I thought we’d both get floated and never get the chance to see each other again.”

Switching things up had been exactly what Clarke needed to veer over the edge - there was very little that she loved more than the feeling of his tongue hot against her clit. She cried out his name in ecstasy as she came against his mouth, an for him to pull away felt like a crime. She may have came but she wasn't done needing him, and though she knew this only meant that what she really wanted was growing closer it was impossible for her to want to stop. After so much time they still knew each other perfectly and, if it was even possible, that just made her love him even more.

For a few minutes they kissed and touched - fingers merging together, tongues clashing in a slow, passionate kiss. Her anticipation only grew with any moment but at the same time Clarke was grateful that she could finally cherish the body of her beloved once more. A gasp escaped her lips as she felt his cock against her thigh, already hardening - no surprise, it seemed that many things hadn't changed and that included how easily she could arouse him.

"I love you so much," she whispered. Her eyes said so much more than her mouth did. It said that she loved him more than anything she had ever seen in the world, that she was happier than she had ever been now that she was with him again, that she agreed never wanted to have to part with him again. Her legs parted a little wider, giving him space to slide between. Then, with a look of pure love and need on her face, she whispered once more: "Take me please, I need to feel you again."

Deciding to answer Clarke without words, the only thing Aiden did was wink (at first). Knowing the things that Clarke enjoyed was impossible to forget. Wanting to make her overwhelmed with pleasure, Aiden reached one hand in-between his own legs. Wrapping the hand around his cock, the other reached down towards Clarke vagina. Brushing against her labia, Aiden found her sensitive clit again. Then, Aiden guided the tip of his cock down onto her clit, pressing the head firmly against the flesh.

“I fucking love you, too.” The male whispered, almost in a growling voice. His eyes were much darker than normal, overcome with desire, pleasure, love, and lust. Being ready for this was a massive understatement for Aiden. Not a day went by without thinking about Clarke, romantically and sexually. Ready to pleasure her, Aiden spent another thirty seconds rubbing his cock against her clitoris. Once he was convinced that his Princess had reached a peak level of arousal, it was time to begin. She was going to get exactly what she wanted. Lining the head of his cock with the girl’s entrance, Aiden waited a few seconds, locking eyes with the blonde. “I love you.” He repeated to her, just in case a million times wasn’t enough.

With a powerful thrust, Aiden slipped his thick cock inside of Clarke’s opening. Immediately, a loud moan left his lips as he tilted his head, only keeping it that way for a few seconds, until he leaned down to capture her lips in a kiss. One hand immediately went to tangle in Clarke’s hair while the other was trailing down the side of her body, resting in the small of her back when it was finished. A gentle, slow thrusting motion was now established, sliding his cock slowly in-and-out of her hole, making sure that he could reach all of her sensitive spots with each pump of his hips.

Aiden wasn't the only one ready for what was about to happen - after over a year apart, Clarke needed him just as much as he did her. The anticipation killed and aroused her, both in the way possible and soft moans escaped her lips as he lined herself up with the folds of her vulva and stroked along her sensitive, swollen clit before sinking inside of her. She hissed as he pushed in, overwhelmed by the intense pleasure that she felt immediately. Feeling Aiden's cock inside of her was everything that she remembered and at the same time so much more.

"Fuck," she gasped as their bodies started to rock together. While she had definitely 'looked after herself' in lock up, always to thoughts of him of course, her fingers were nothing compared to the way his cock felt as it buried deep in to her. Clarke didn't know if it was her imagination or if he genuinely felt bigger than before - in reality it was more likely that because it had been so long since she had received proper penetration, everything down there had tightened up a bit (not to say she wasn't in the first place. "I swear this is better than I remember," she gasped as her hands found his shoulders and her trimmed nails pressed in to his skin.

The man would have responded, but he was speechless. All that time away made him feel incredibly sensitive. Every inch of her walls cupped his cock like they were meant to fit together. Maybe they were. His hips continued rocking slowly, driving his erection deep inside the blonde. “I love you.” Aiden finally breathed out, agreeing that this felt better than before. It was not to say that sex with her before this was not mind-blowing, but there was something special about this.

“I missed you… I missed being inside of you.” He breathed out, lips trailing kisses along her neck. His hands could not remain idle, trailing from her ass, to her tits, and to the small of her back before traveling in the same path again. He did not slow down, keeping that steady pace going as he found himself driving deep inside of the blonde. “I never want to let you out of my sight again. I almost lost you… I can’t live without you.” Sometimes, they had rougher sex, but tonight there was a need for something gentle. Either way, it was not like sex was ever bad with Clarke. “I think I’m already close.” Aiden breathed out with a grin. Well, when he was making love to the sexiest girl on the ground, it was difficult to not reach his peak sooner than later. For her own stimulation, Aiden focused two fingers on her clit, continuing to increase her sensations, wanting her to have a powerful orgasm, just as he was going to have.

They couldn't have expected this moment to last. It was their first time together in way too long, the first time they felt each other in ages, and both were already sensitive from previous orgasms and pure arousal. Aiden wasn't the only one growing close quickly and that wasn't a bad thing - they had the rest of their lives to get their stamina back, and it wasn't like she was unsatisfied in any manner. In fact, when he added his fingers to the pleasure between her thighs she just felt even more amazing. Clarke wasn't of the opinion that orgasms were the be-all end-all of sexual intercourse - they were fun, yes, and felt absolutely amazing but simply being with someone that she loved and admired and having a good time doing so mattered so much more to her.

That didn't stop her from cumming again, though. "I missed you so much too... I missed this so much. I never want to leave your side again either." Her voice was cut off by a sharp inhale as her core tightened even further and dared to release. Her nails raked against the flesh of his back as she buried her face in his neck. Clarke kept him as close as she possibly could. "Oh God, I am too - don't stop! I want to feel you cum in me... It's been way too long, my prince." Like he ever would stop, especially knowing that she was on the edge - but Clarke's overwhelming pleasure was enough to make her beg if need be.

Well, that was everything Aiden needed. Feeling her body, listening to her words, and kissing the girl he loved combined together to strike this match in his heart, soul, and body. Kissing her with as much passion and love as possible, he did not respond verbally. It was impossible to speak, because his orgasm was reaching. Now, this was not an orgasm that was mundane or just like anything he could remember. There was something special about this orgasm, for obvious reasons. Beyond the emotional, sentimental value of their interaction, just the way it physically felt was enough to take his breath. During the deepest thrust yet, Aiden peaked, releasing his semen inside of his girlfriend. A loud moan of her name escaped from the back of his throat, mouth still covering hers. For the next few minutes, it seemed like the only thing Aiden could say was either her name or just a mouthy, breathless moan.

He kept himself inside of the girl until every drop of cum had been emptied in this ejaculation. Even after the last drop slipped from the head of his cock, Aiden kept himself over Clarke. Yes, they would need to sleep, but he wanted some of that post-sex cuddling and kissing while still inside of Clarke. So, he began to kiss her again, sliding his tongue around her lips, his eyes finally opening for a few, brief moments. He just wanted to see the look on Clarke’s face now – she always looked extra adorable right after she was fucked. “That was so fucking good.” He muttered against her mouth, a smile still on his face as the kiss was finally slowing down, too, his breathing starting to return to a sense of normalcy.

Aiden wasn't the only one with an overwhelming desire and need. After all their time apart, it was no surprise that neither of them could hold out. Clarke was already on the verge of peaking thanks to the way her boyfriend was fucking her before he finished, and feeling his release inside of her was a warm, overwhelming sensation that pushed her over the edge. Her walls tightened around his length as his cock twitched and spasmed, filling her to the brim and then some. She grasped to his body, blunt fingertips pressing in to his shoulder as her lips caught his in a passionate kiss, lips and tongue and both of their vocalizations against each other. Her body tightened as well, knees locking over his hips. For a few moments she couldn't help but hold on to him tight and ride out her own orgasm, slowly sliding along his cock to enhance her own pleasure throughout.

If she could have, Clarke would have stayed linked to him forever - unfortunately that was impossible. Instead they stayed connected for several moments as they both caught their breath through kisses, and after Aiden pulled away from her lips Clarke's face lit up in a bright-eyed, giddy grin - hopefully that was exactly the expression that he was looking for. It took mere seconds for them to be kissing each other again, and though they would have to sleep Clarke would have been perfectly content if they finished their night up like this: in each other's arms, naked and spent, kissing each other until they wore each other out too much to keep going. That would be a pure dream. "You're so fucking good," she replied, following his syntax while turning it in to a compliment. Then, once again but in a much softer tone, she repeated the same sentiment she had been making all day: "I missed you so much, Aiden-" she planted a soft, tender kiss to his lips "- and I'm so, so happy to have you back. Words can't even start to describe it."

As always, Clarke never managed to fail making Aiden smile. Her sweet sentiments combined with her lips turned his face into a huge smile, eyes wide open and bright, full of love and happiness. Bringing a hand up to her hair, Aiden started stroking the blonde locks again, placing his forehead against hers as they locked eyes before responding. “I missed you too, Clarke. I love you. Every night, I imagined you in my arms, your head on my chest. Tonight, we finally get to experience that. Hopefully, we’ll never have to spend another night without each other again. I’m doing everything I can to ensure that.” After growing quiet, Aiden nuzzled their noses together, grazing it down her cheek before landing onto her lips. This kiss was much slower than before, but it was still full of love and passion. Aiden realized they did not have all night to do this, unfortunately. Tomorrow, they would actually need to make progress on their task.

After removing his mouth from Clarke’s, Aiden sighed quietly and rolled onto his side. “You know I’d love to spend more time doing this, but I guess we both understand that we need some rest. We should probably clean up a bit and pull our clothes on in case we need to move quickly at some point tonight.” It was a chore, but Aiden managed to reach down, grabbing a towel for each of them to use. Once his own crotch was cleaned up, Aiden found his clothing items, pulling on the boxers first, following it with his jeans, sliding them over his legs and his ass. The shirt followed, soon enough having Aiden fully redressed again. Now, he was simply waiting for Clarke to do the same so they could cuddle up together.

Aiden's sweet words came as a relief to Clarke, who felt exactly the same way. She was infinitely happy to be reunited with the love of her life, especially after spending so many months and days apart. All the wanted to be able to do was cuddle up with him and never have him out of her sight again. Had it not been for the fact that she needed to sleep, they did have a mission that they were on after all, she would have continued to kiss and cuddle her boyfriend in to the morning. Her reluctance to stop came out as a groan when he made the call (not an easy one, she imagined) that they should probably go to sleep now that they had finished up. She didn't want to but he was right, and after cleaning herself up she was able to get dressed.

"Hold me," she whispered as she cuddled back up to his side, a gentle request but still a need more than a want. Clarke needed to keep Aiden close, especially for tonight. Her head found a spot on his chest and her arm rested lazily over his stomach, at which point she peered up at her lover's face and pressed a kiss to his jaw. Though there was little question that he would want to fall asleep together, Clarke still felt like she needed to make it clear those were her desires as well. "I want to fall asleep in your arms. It's been way too long."

“We will do this every night, for the rest of our lives.” Aiden promised, even when the adults came down – they would find a way together. Before, they had been worried about sneaking around parents, rarely ever having the chance to do this. Now, they were on the ground, thrust into a tough situation, no longer as kids, but as young adults that needed to mature and act like adults if they were going to live. Maybe nobody else, outside of these two, realized that yet, but they did. To hell with anyone that wanted to separate them again. “Good night, Princess. I love you so much.” Aiden intended on lulling Clarke to sleep with his touch. His right hand tangled in her long, blonde locks, trailing his fingers through her hair repeatedly. Thinking about their time on the Ark, he could lose literal hours doing this and not even thinking about anything else.

Then, the other hand traveled the entirety of her back, rubbing and massaging different areas as firmly as possible. “We will never need to miss each other again. I’m right here. I’m not going anywhere. Just close your pretty eyes and get some sleep.” He continued, wanting her to fall asleep in his arms while he was making her comfortable. It was so romantic and adorable to him, making him want this every night, just like he said. Clarke was the universe for him, which showed – he was literally walking into a death sentence for her, hoping he could have helped her escape. It failed, and they were both locked up, but fate had a funny way of working things out, it seemed.

Being able to curl up with Aiden every night for the rest of their lives was an idea. Clarke craved nothing less, though, and she would do everything she could to be able to have that. While they could both probably make it on their own if need be, they were both mature and relatively responsible people, everything was so much more bearable when they were together. "Good night my prince," Clarke said in a hushed whisper as she curled her head in towards her lover's chest, finally able to simply relax and breathe him in. It had been a long time, way too long, since the last time that she had felt so comfortable. As his fingers ran through the long locks of her blonde hair, now slightly messy after their romp together, her fingers traced along his his chest through the fabric of his shirt in a soft, gentle motion.

"Just be here when I wake up," she whispered before taking a deep breath. It was such a simple request and one that he would likely follow through on, but at the same time part of Clarke still wasn't sure this was real. Everything about today had been surreal from being forced on to the drop ship to being reunited with him, and she wouldn't have been surprised if she woke up in the morning to find out that it was all a dream. Of course, she was hoping that wouldn't be the case - she wanted to be able to spend the rest of her life at his side, and there was no one she would have rathered make this trip to the mountain with. Her eyes were heavy-lidded as sleep took over, and eventually they fluttered closed for the final time. Then, for the first time in much too long, Clarke Griffin was able to spend the night curled up to her lover's side - everything about it was the epitome of perfection.

Only when Clarke fell asleep did Aiden close his eyes. He could tell by her breathing and by the peaceful look on her beautiful face that she had succumbed to her slumber. Since Clarke was now resting, Aiden began drifting as well. Even though the girl was asleep, Aiden did not stop playing with her hair or rubbing her back. Instead, Aiden continued these actions because they helped him relax as well. Her presence made him feel incredibly comfortable while threading through her long locks brought him a sense of peace and happiness. Finally, Aiden did fall asleep, his head practically buried against her hair while he rested. It gave him the scent of her, the feeling of those soft tendrils tickling his face. This was right where Aiden wanted to be. When they were on the Ark, Aiden was typically the early riser between the couple. It was no different when they were now on Earth. As the sun peered through the tent, waking Aiden up – he took stock of the situation. Realizing that this was real, that Clarke was still in his arms just like he remembered, Aiden finally understood that this was really happening. They were truly reunited, on the ground, and back in each other’s arms. What more could a guy want?

Although he would love to cuddle with her before leaving, Aiden already knew that it was time to get moving. They still had some ground to cover today, so it was best to start as soon as the sun rose. Maybe they would only need to spend another night out here before getting back to camp. “Princess, it’s time to wake up.” He whispered softly, leaning down to press a sweet kiss onto her lips, hoping that was a calming action for Clarke to wake up to. He wanted his love and affection to greet her first thing in the morning. “Good morning, my love. We made it through our first day on the ground.”

Sleep came quite easy - Though Clarke would have loved to lay in her lover's arms awake for all eternity, that sleep was the best that she had in nearly a year - best she'd had since they parted. While the Ark had come with free birth control, an implant mandated that every girl over sixteen carry unless planning to get pregnant, it had also come with restrictions - stuff that her and Aiden had danced about, found loopholes with and generally broken the rules in order to have as much of each other as the possibly could. More than once they had snuck in to each other's room after dark and curled up together, Abby covering for her daughter in the morning by saying that Clarke went over early if it was ever brought to question. The ground had none of those limits - no one could tell them that they shouldn't share a bed, or that there was a curfew to break or any of the seemingly silly things the Ark had done.

She woke up to perfection. While her body ached the slightest from the long hike they had made since arriving on solid ground the day before, it was nothing bad and it didn't ruin just how pleasant it was waking up to the warm, hard body of her boyfriend beneath her. He whispered so soft to her that at first she swore she was dreaming and as he kissed her, Clarke's head jerked just the slightest bit. A moment later and those sweet baby blues of hers creaked open just a touch, and the first thing that she saw was perhaps the most beautiful face she had ever laid eyes on. "Good morning," she croaked in a low, grumpy morning voice, her coal chords not yet warmed up for use. A serene but subtle smile took over her lips as she strained her body just enough so that she could hover above Aiden's face and kiss him before she settled back down to a cuddling position. "One down, hopefully so many more to go - and if I get to wake up like this each time then we're going to have an amazing time down here."

Aiden chuckled heartily, watching Clarke interact with him this morning. She was so fucking adorable – it made his heart melt. It was truly an honor for him to fall asleep with this girl in his arms – waking up to the same sight. “Oh, I have a feeling that every morning will begin the same for us, Princess.” His soft voice whispered into her ear, lips grazing and trailing down her neck. Well, he had every intention of getting up, getting ready to move out the second that Clarke awoke, but after kissing him, she settled back down into a cuddling position. Maybe a few more minutes wouldn’t hurt, right? Slowly, he trailed his fingers through her long hair, twirling the locks absent-mindedly, enjoying the comfortable silence they were sharing. It was the best night of sleep Aiden had since the last time they had each other in their arms. The night before Clarke was taken away from him, she sneaked into his room – the pair cuddled and slept soundly through the night. Aiden had truly missed it. “I love you.” He whispered to her in the same tone of voice as before. “I love you so much, Princess.”

To drive home his point, Aiden stole another kiss from the corner of her lips, then followed it up by kissing her firmer on the lips, still smiling at the girl. “I’m pretty sure I dreamed about you every night, too. I’d always imagine us being on adventured on the ground, kinda like we used to talk about. I found that it helped me sleep better, just picturing you in my arms while we cuddled and fell asleep together. It made everything feel right again, just for a moment. I’m glad I don’t have to just imagine that anymore.” Nuzzling their noses together, Aiden hoped he conveyed just how thankful he was to have Clarke again. They were so close to losing each other forever, but fate seemed to have a way of working things out. “As much as I’d love to cuddle with you all day, I guess we should really get moving… but I can’t exactly get up right now.” Aiden teased, knowing that Clarke practically had him pinned against her body, so it was really up to her to move before they got up.

"I love you too, Aiden. Quite possibly more than you love me - which has to be quite a feat on its own." Clarke was too content to want to move, but Aiden was right - they needed to make the best of the day ahead of them and make as much progress towards Mount Weather as possible. Everyone back home would only survive so long without the supplies that the pair were on the hunt for, and it wasn't like any of them had taken Earth Skills seriously enough to know how to actually survive in the long term. Though the blonde would have been perfectly happy to stay curled up with her partner, she also had a desire to aid the others even if they didn't want it. The fact that she was on a mission mattered enough to get her to grumble and roll off of Aiden's body. For a moment she stayed there on her back, rolling her shoulders and stretching her limbs until she finally perched her upper body off the ground with her elbows and worked her way in to a sitting position. Before clambering to her feet she first leaned over to kiss her boyfriend, likely far from the last time for the day. While it may not have been day one any more, Clarke was still infinitely grateful to have him back in her life and she would make the most of that.

Before getting on the move they should probably grab a bite to eat, and the packs they carried and a limited supply of rations that they could hopefully make last the whole trip. With her bag close by, Clarke was able to reach over and grab a couple - she offered one to Aiden and ate one herself. After finishing up a quick, light breakfast it really was time to get moving. "Okay, let's go-" though she would have gladly stayed here, it was obvious in Clarke's assured voice that she knew they had a task that mattered and she would get it done. "Wanna piggyback me?" She joked with a smile as she pulled her bag over her shoulders, not expecting anything from Aiden but merely playing around with him.

After finishing up the quick meal, Aiden was ready to get moving. Before starting the hike, the blonde called his attention. Okay, maybe she was just teasing him – but Aiden was certain she already knew what the answer to that was. Plus, piggyback rides were quite fun to give, and she was too adorable for hi to not offer it, even if she was joking. “Of course. I’d love to.” He responded with a grin, recalling back on the Ark how he would do it often for her in the first place, figuring that was why she wanted to suggest it, even playfully. Plus, Aiden liked being able to show off how strong he was, how easily he could carry the blonde on his back for a long time. So, he crouched down in case she really would take him up on the offer. If she did, then he would carry her for a few minutes until she was satisfied. Either way, they started moving, he found no harm in wasting a couple minutes to carry her around. After all, it only gave them more opportunity for touching each other. Everything was worth it. The day continued, the pair only stopped once to have a snack instead of lunch since they needed to conserve rations.

Aiden always fussed over Clarke, so he made sure she was drinking water, eating, and rested. It was close to the evening when they were about to reach the area of Mount Weather listed on the map. So far, they had seen incredible things from the trees to the grass and the ponds. However, they saw no animal other than the deformed deer which made him wonder what other animals might have survived with some problems. They finally reached a cliff overlooking a river. “The map says it should be just over there.” Aiden said with a nod. How the hell did they get down there? When he looked up – things were moving in slow motion. There was what looked like to be a spear flying through the air. When he turned, he could see that it was headed right for his girlfriend. Without even thinking about it, without even considering how absurd it was that they were not alone, he jumped in front of her, pushed her down, feeling the spear enter his lower back as he collapsed beside of her.

The start of the trek was, in Clarke's opinion, the best. Though she hadn't seriously wanted a piggyback and had been playing around, she definitely wasn't about to say no when Aiden indulged her request. It reminded her of old times, when they were both younger and a little more naive. Sometimes she wished that life was still like that, but nothing could undo the death of her father and the year that they had spent in solitude to keep his secret. Though her view of life had changed since that fateful day, her view of her boyfriend hadn't. Despite everything he was what had got her through her time in solitary and now that they were reunited, all that time spent apart almost felt worth it (nothing would truly change the fact that she would have been happier if she had never had to go a day without seeing his face). Even though she was only on his back for a few minutes she spent the whole time laughing and smiling, and even long after she reached the ground she still couldn't wipe that grin off of her face.

That is, until much later in the day after they had started to move again after a short break. Clarke hadn't caught sight of what was about to happen, and by the time she realized there was what appeared to be a spear being hurdled right at her it was too late to duck out of the way - and much too late to push Aiden aside. In that moment her heart dropped in to her gut and she swore she was about to puke - her landing on the ground was nothing compared to the urgency of knowing that the weapon would have hit Aiden. She could chide him for being reckless later - and she definitely would. In that moment all that mattered was figuring out how bad the damage was and finding a way to fix it. "Babe!" With him at her side she was able to roll on the spot so that she could sit up on her knees and immediately started to tear fabric so that she could get at the wound on her lover's back - she couldn't even pause long enough to think about the fact that someone had to have thrown it. All the time she spent being mentored by her mother could only be so handy without access to medical supplies, though.

What the hell? Aiden was trying to process things. They were not alone. Nobody else from camp joined them. Nobody could have created a fucking spear, right?! Animals survived the radiation – did other humans survive, somehow, too? Aiden was more confused than anything at first, but the adrenaline wore off. He moved to attempt to stand up, but that was the most painful experience of his life. A loud groan left his lips as he could not even roll himself over. Looking down at the wound, he cursed to himself quietly and bit his lower lip. Fuck. That wasn’t good. Thank god Clarke knew medical knowledge, though. That was good – he was in good hands. Then again, it was not like they had a fully functional infirmary at their disposal. Hell, even if they did, they were not even close to camp. How could Clarke take care of him now? It was worrisome, but he was certain that she would figure out something. He was trying to figure out how bad this was, but it was tough to gauge. The male groaned out in pain one more time, looking up to find Clarke. Before even thinking about himself, he wanted to make sure that Clarke was fine, too.

It was becoming a reoccurring theme, wasn’t it? Aiden was risking his life for Clarke. When she was arrested, he fought those guards with all his might. It was a wonder they did not use deadly force. The Ark Guards were not above that. Then, there was the first day on the ground – the first day after being reunited following that incident. He pushed her out of the way, getting hit with the spear. It could have killed him if it hit him anywhere else higher and to the left. However, it was not a fatal injury, but this was not a scrape. It did not matter to him if he would have died, though – if Clarke would have lived, he would have been happy with it. “Oh, shit… that tickles a bit. How bad is it?” He was sure they would need to break off the end of the spear and get to cover. “Clarke, we can’t stay out here. There’s someone here. You need some cover.” He was sure she was not moving without him, so Aiden placed both hands on the ground, pushing himself up slowly as well.

As soon as Aiden tried to stand up, Clarke was gently urging bim back on to the ground. His painful groans and hisses were what kept her adrenaline rushing - and his thoughts were right. They'd likely have to break the spear tip off and then find a way to deal with this somewhere safer. She may not have been the strongest girl in the world but especially before lock up she had kept herself in shape, and provided with the extra fuel of adrenaline coursing through her veins she knew she would be able to do it. "I'm so sorry babe," she said as she leaned in to kiss his cheek. "But you're right - we can't stay here. If I get hurt then we'll both be screwed, so I'm going to have to break this off... and I have a feeling it won't be pleasant. Try to stay still if you can"

God, she'd never looked more apologetic than she did in that moment, as her hands wrapped around the length of the spear that was out of his body and she prepared to snap. No count down, no nothing - she didn't want anticipation to psych him (or her, frankly) up. Hopefully she didn't jostle too bad - because they had to get going. Clarke scooped her arm under his shoulders to urge him to her feet, though she knew he likely would still be able to walk the extra hand would not be a waste and would help them get a little more speed.

The next two days were difficult. Aiden and Clarke struggled getting back to camp. When Clarke had to break the spear off, it was possibly one of the most painful experiences ever for the young man. However, with Clarke by his side, it felt just a little bit better than if she was not there. Luckily, they returned to camp the next day without further altercation with these other people. By this time, Aiden had lost a lot of blood and felt quite weak, but he was not mortally wounded. They reached the drop ship, Aiden practically collapsing onto the ground as Clarke finished working on his wound. Soon enough, he was stitched up, cleaned up, and the spear was fully removed.

It was now that evening, Aiden had been sleeping for most of the afternoon and evening once Clarke sewed him up. His eyes opened, surprised to see that she was still there beside him, right where he remembered seeing her as he fell asleep. His head was in her lap, nuzzling against her leg. “Hi…” He whispered quietly, looking up into her eyes. “Do I look better, yet?” Aiden teased softly, reaching a hand to grab one of hers. Resting was important for him, but that was only possible when Clarke was with him. He knew it was no easy task for her to get him here, to save him, but she did. “Thank you, Clarke. You saved me. Thank you, Princess. You’re an incredible woman. Thank you so much for helping me.”

Back
Top Bottom