Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to the New World [Ama + randomname98766789]

Clarke had done her damnedest with what she had throughout the trip - which was very, very little. Even though Aiden's wound wasn't fatal, she was worried about residual blood loss and, even more than that, the looming risk of infection. Even what they had back at camp wouldn't help every much if microbes made a home in the ripped flesh, so that was a pretty reasonable worry in Clarke's eyes. Luckily they were able to get back to camp while Aiden was still able to walk, and at that point she was able to do her best to patch him up. By the end it seemed like he would survive, and she wasn't seeing anything that made her worry about infection. He would, most likely, walk away with nothing but a gnarly scar on his back and little else to show for it.

She was very, very okay with that compared to the alternative. It would have been heartbreaking to have him back for only a day before they had to part again, this time for good. Despite how calm and cool she had kept herself seeming through everything, she had actually been incredibly worried so even after everything seemed to be good she didn't dare to walk away from him. They found a secluded spot away from the others, and Clarke spent hours doing nothing but watching Aiden with affectionate eyes and running her hands through his hair. She didn't speak until after he did, at which point she let her fingers mingle with his. "Hey handsome," she whispered back with a soft smile. "Your color's back, which is something good. And of course I helped you, Aiden. That's not incredible, it's just me looking out for the love of my life. I don't know what I'd do without you."

“Well, I feel better already, thanks to you. I’m lucky to have you, Princess.” Dying was not something Aiden intended on doing very soon, but it did not matter what his intentions were. For a bit, he was afraid this was the end. If the spear had hit him a few inches over, then he might not be here right now. The thought was scary. The permanence of death did not scare him the most, though – it was the thought of all that lost time with Clarke. He still saw a future with her, even on a ground with people trying to kill them. It might not be a future like they once envisioned on the Ark, but hell, it was still nice to think about. He leaned into her touch, the smile still on his face. She was the love of his life, too. He would never want to be without her, that much he knew for a fact.

“Oh, come on now. You know I could never do that to you. You’re still gonna be stuck with me for a while, it seemed.” Aiden teased, leaning up to nuzzle their noses together, pecking her lips softly. “I love you, Clarke. I’m glad that you’re okay, though. I just saw the spear and didn’t know what else to do other than that to protect you. It was going right for you.” Of course, he was sure that Clarke would probably have rather him not nearly get himself killed to save her, but there was no stopping him. He was certain that he would never hear the end of her talking about him attacking the guards that tried to arrest her, getting himself arrested in the process. The themes were quite similar then, compared to now. “How long do you think I’ll have to take it easy?”

Aiden always knew how yo cheer her up - but that was easy, given that simply his smile had done the job time and time again over the years. Clarke was blessed with a man whose smile made her beam. The world could be ending and everything about him would still be able to make her feel alive and hopeful. Clarke had been about to lean in and nuzzle his nose herself when Aiden moved towards her, almost like they were reading each other's minds. A soft giggle escaped her lips right before the kiss, and after that she resumed running her fingers through his hair. She definitely knew the comparison - this wasn't the first time he had risked himself for her own safety. As much as she hated it, she hated anything that risked Aiden's safety, she also appreciated knowing that there was someone in this world who would do anything for her. In the same vein Clarke would do anything, including risking her own life, to protect Aiden's safety.

"Longer than we probably have the time for you to," she admitted. If she had her way, she would have had him down for a week or so - keep the area moving miniminally, not risk bursting the stitches, keep things cleaned, rest. However, this world did not afford them that opportunity, because not only was Aiden wounded they also had enemies on the ground. "I'd like it if you tried to take it easy for a few days, though. The more you rest the quicker you will heal."

Rest. It was exactly what Aiden did over the next few days. Now, nobody had ever accused him of not being stubborn. It might have taken Clarke a few tries to get her boyfriend to not overdo anything. During the next few days, they were forced to watch as Bellamy Blake practically took leadership over the camp. For whatever reason, most delinquents just rallied around him. Now, he was forcing them to trade their wristbands for food. It meant that the Ark would believe that everyone here was dying. The only person that could benefit was Bellamy. More than anything, Aiden would have loved to see Clarke reunited with her mother, to be reunited with his own mother and father. At this rate, it was not going to happen. An acid fog storm hit the camp, allowing the delinquents to experience the fog for the first time. It was deadly, taking out anyone that was still outside.

Thankfully, Aiden and Clarke were holding each other while he still recovered in the drop ship. A murder of one of the camp members was blamed on Murphy, getting him banished from camp even if the culprit was just a young girl. It was the evening after the big stand-off. Aiden and Clarke had missed most of it, staying back at camp, hearing about the events through some of the others. Right now, the male was standing outside with Clarke, looking at the sky. He was finally able to walk around on his own power, now feeling fully recovered, minus the scar and the light pain he experienced in his body from it. “Look, a shooting star.” Aiden whispered softly to Clarke, seeing something in the sky, resembling what they were told it would look like from Earth.

The few days that they spent trying to "rest" were chaotic, especially with Bellamy Blake's desire to get the delinquents to break their monitors. Clarke knew the gravity of them doing such a thing - and she believed that they did as well, though they saw the Ark as nothing but a prison... which, well, wasn't far off from reality. Clarke ached for the day that she could see her family again, though, as well as her other friends. While her favourite person was here on earth with her, she didn't want to have only one person in her life. Luckily, they at least kept their bands on as well as their dignity - they did not beg to the older Blake sibling or bend to his will. Both Clarke and Aiden were strong people and they were still living off of the hope that they would be able to reunited with their over loved ones at some point.

However, beyond all that, Clarke was simply happy to see that Aiden had gotten through his injury with ease and within a few days she was no longer worried about potential infection or things going wrong. In fact, he even seemed to be able to walk and go about on his own. Did that stop her from doting? Not at all - but what kind of world would they live in if she didn't ponder over her prince and his safety? For now she was happily cuddled up to him as they watched the sky.

A.. shooting star? The fact that Clarke caught it even after Aiden point it out was unnerving. Didn't those fade within seconds? This seemed to persist, almost seemed to be getting closer... "Aiden, I'm not sure it is."

Time passed, making it obvious that the object was not a falling star. As it got closer to the ground, it caught more fire in the atmosphere. “Oh shit, you’re right. That looks like a small pod from the Ark? Do you think they’re sending us supplies down here? They wouldn’t waste such a small pod on one or two people, right? I don’t know what they could possibly be doing. They all think we’re mostly dead anyways. Why would they want to waste the supplies? Something doesn’t feel right about this.” Aiden whispered to his girlfriend, watching it get even closer, crashing to the ground some distance away.

When it finally crash landed, Aiden turned to Clarke with a suggestion. “Do you want to check it out? You said I’m good now. Being cramped up in this place is driving me wild. I’d love to just get out of camp with you for a while. Maybe it’ll have supplies, a radio, or something we can use. What do you say?” Aiden asked, waiting until she agreed with his plan until he made the short trek back towards their tent to gather his backpack with the supplies they would probably need to make this trip.

While they were getting ready, Aiden overheard someone say that Bellamy was waiting until sunrise, insisting that everyone did the same as well. Aiden had the idea of talking to Bellamy, trying to convince him that it was a good idea to check it out soon. They really did need more than just two people going to check it out, but it was likely that all delinquents would listen to Bellamy at this point, so it felt necessary to get him to change his mind. As he and Clarke were both geared up to go, they started towards Bellamy’s tent, hoping to change his mind.

This left Clarke feeling unnerved - the falling object definitely did look like it could have been a pod from the Ark, and the longer she watched it sink in to the atmosphere and towards them, the deeper her worry became. Like Aiden said, the Ark thought that they were dying out - given the shortage of resources, why would they waste more than they needed to? Of course, she agreed when he suggested that they went to check it out. Had he not, then she would have herself. Even though she had a sinking feeling about what might be awaiting them, she couldn't possibly leave it be. The sooner that they found out what was going on, the better.

Unfortunately, talking to Bellamy did seem to be the best plan of action. Ideally, more than the pair of them should go to check out the drop pod - but even if Bellamy and everyone else refused, she would still want to take the trek. As they reached Bellamy's tent they found simply a girl, one of the delinquents sent down with them named Roma (which, frankly, made Clarke shudder - she was seventeen and Bellamy twenty-three, how was that okay?) who... told them that Bellamy had left a while ago. Clarke felt sickened when she realized why he could have left - to get the radio from the drop ship, and likely destroy it - that way no one could get in touch with the Ark.

"We have to go," she said to Aiden, figuring he may have made the same conclusion on his own.

Classic Bellamy Blake – always, only thinking about himself. What about those delinquents that had family they wanted to see? Were they not important? Were they supposed to never see their families again just because he was afraid of his impending doom? Honestly, Aiden was through with Bellamy. His bullshit was sickening. Looking to Clarke, he realized that his girlfriend had the same process of thinking as he did. The escape pod probably had a radio – all standards one did. If Bellamy confiscated it before anyone knew about it, nobody could contact the Ark. “You’re absolutely right. Let’s get moving.”

Time was of the essence. Grabbing his backpack, Aiden marched out of camp with Clarke. “We saw it land somewhere southwest of the camp, right? I guess all we can do is just start heading that direction. Maybe, if we see some disturbances with the wildlife, strange smells, or anything else out of the ordinary, it might lead us to it.” Aiden had a generalized idea of where the pod landed, but nothing specific. Aiden had every intention of finding the pod as soon as he could, though. The longer they were looking for the pod, the better chance of Bellamy disabling the one remaining way they could contact the Ark.

Losing track of time, Aiden noticed the sun had started rising at one point, but the sky was quickly covered with dark clouds, signaling that rain was about to start falling. It was around this time they spotted the crash site. “Here.” He whispered to the girl, tugging her with him, walking right up to the pod. Peeking inside, they did not see a radio, but they did see a person. “What the hell is this?” Aiden muttered as the dark-haired girl began waking up.

Clarke spotted the crash pod just as Aiden did, only he was quicker to speak up. She was in agreement that they had to go check it ut righ now, and she followed along at her lover's side until they found the wreckage. Luckily, everything seemed to be mostly in one piece, but there was someone inside - someone who was likely injured. At first Clarke couldn't tell, a mess of black hair was simply a mess of black hair, but after the woman started to rouse and Clarke was able to get a better look at her, she realized who this was. Raven Reyes - one of the mechanics on the Ark, as well as the girlfriend of space-walker Finn Collins. Everyone had heard about the unauthorized space walk taken a few months back, and how the seventeen year old had been arrested. No one, not even Clarke, knew that he hadn't actually been at fault though.

"Hey, Aiden - this is Raven." As much as she could, she tried to look over the woman to make sure that she was alright. It looked like she was probably going to have a wicked concussion, especially if she'd been knocked out in the crash. At that point she turned her attention to trying to get Raven's, calling out to her in hopes that the dark haired girl would at least look at them - she did. "Hey," Clarke said softly after the girl was properly roused. "Any chance you saw Bellamy Blake around here?"

"You're... You're alive. Your mom's gonna be so happy." Raven was... stunned, to say the least - but back on the Ark had her suspicions that something was going on with the wristbands and that the 100 sent to earth were better than thought. Because the Ark was planning a culling, she'd needed to get to the ground so that she could try to prove that things were okay here and no one had to die.

“Bellamy Blake? No, I haven’t.” Raven seemed somewhat confused, proving that Bellamy had stopped by the escape pod when she was still unconscious. The girl got out of the pod and twirled in amazement, commenting that it smelled just like she always thought it would. Her reaction reminded Aiden of his own reaction when they first stepped onto the ground. Raven continued to talk about Clarke’s mother, thinking about how she got here. “"This was all her plan. We were trying to come down here together. If we waited-- Oh, my God. We couldn't wait because the council was voting whether to kill three hundred people to save air.”

“They’re going to have a culling? Oh shit.” Aiden whispered softly, thinking about who might get culled. His parents were up there, somewhere. He did wish to see them again. Everyone on the Ark seemed to think that all the delinquents were dying, since the wristbands were going out. Bellamy’s actions, forcing everyone to remove their wristbands, were about to have major consequences, costing the lives of many people. “When is this going to happen?” Aiden asked as they all moved back towards the pod to try and find the radio. “Today. We have to tell them you’re alive. The radio's gone. It must've gotten loose during reentry. I should've strapped it to the A-strut. Stupid!” Raven hit the pod in frustration, but Aiden pretty much knew it.

“No. I don’t think you fucked up. Bellamy Blake. He sneaked out of camp before anyone else did. I think he took the radio. I just have a feeling that he did. He was forcing everyone to take off their wristband so the Ark would think we are dead.” Aiden then turned back Clarke, trying to figure out the next course of action. “What do you think we should do, Princess? Maybe we go back to camp and see if Bellamy is there, try to figure out what he did with it?”

"We definitely need to find a way to get that radio, babe. If we don't it'll cost... way too many lives. No one has to die - we just need to let the Ark know that we're okay." Clarke definitely thought that getting that radio back was of utmost importance. Her mother would survive a culling, she was a doctor. What about old friends, though? Other family, both hers and Aiden's? She didn't even want someone she barely knew to leave their life behind, especially when there was another option.

"Are you okay to walk, Raven? We need to get back to camp. Aiden and I can help you if you need a hand, I imagine that crash would have taken a toll." The longer it took for them to get back or find Bellamy, the more likely it was that the radio was either broken or "lost" already, but it wasn't like they could leave behind someone who just went through a crash landing.

Clarke was right. So, Aiden, Clarke, and Raven marched through the forest, finally finding Bellamy. There was an intense moment between Raven and Bellamy, that ended up revealing that he shot Jaha to get onto the drop ship, which proved why he wanted to disarm the wristbands. However, there was no excuse for what he did, putting them all at risk down here. Eventually, he relented after Raven told him that Jaha was still alive, that his shot was quite lousy. He eventually told them that it was too late for the radio, informing them that it was now in the bottom of a river nearby.

They all returned to camp where Raven reunited with her boyfriend, Finn. It appeared she came down to Earth to be with him, since he was sent with the group. It was a sweet moment to see, but there was business to take care of. Nearly a dozen of the delinquents left the camp in a search party, looking in the river that Bellamy had directed them towards. Aiden didn’t quite believe he told them the right spot, but it was all they had to go on right now, so he was out in the river with Clarke, searching through the water.

Clarke found herself rather frustrated with everything that was going on, but that didn't stop her from doing her damnedest to try and find the radio. She didn't have time to care about the sweet moment between Raven and her space-walking boyfriend, but even if she didn't say anything she was still happy to see another couple reunited on the ground. She remembered what it was like to see Aiden's face again for the first time in forever, and could only imagine that Raven had been quite worried given that it had appeared that the hundred had been dying out on the ground.

"This is terrible, Aiden," she said as she tried to fish through the river. However, she had a feeling that even if they did find the radio (and it would be a miracle if Bellamy had been straight with them about where he tossed it) it would likely be damaged due to the water. "Have you found anything, babe?"

“No, not yet.” Aiden responded softly to his girlfriend. It felt like an impossible task to the point where Aiden believed that Bellamy lied. However, one of the delinquents finally did find the radio. Unfortunately, Raven figured it would take half a day to just dry it out so she could see what was broken. They didn’t have that kind of time. She also had the idea of not even needing to talk to the Ark, they just needed to let them know that they were alive. She seemed to have something in mind, so Aiden listened.

The group of delinquents started to strip away her pod, looking for spare parts. They were going to create a rocket launcher. If the Ark could see that, a signal that proved they were alive, then it would stop the culling, right? It had to work – it was their only hope. Aiden was hard at work, moving the bigger pieces of the machine around, trying to pull it off. “Do you think this is gonna work?” Aiden whispered to Clarke, unsure of if she had a better idea than this. Raven insisted that Abby would be watching for them, but time was of the essence, and could they even make it work properly?

Clarke wished that there was more that they could do. Radio contact would ensure that the Ark definitely knew that people were alive on the ground - sending up flairs in hopes that someone on the Ark might see them was a second best option. It was better than nothing though right? If they couldn't get the radio working (and, well, they couldn't) it would have to do.

"I don't know," the blonde admitted to her beloved, worry obvious in the way that she spoke. She was helping Aiden move things around, and overall playing her part in trying to make this plan come to fruition. "I really hope it does, though. Innocent people are going to die if we fail."

That statement really put things in to perspective. Eventually everything was set up, and it was time to see if their plan would work.

While watching the rockets launch, it was promising to see that they did at least carry off the ground. It seemed that the items reached the peak point in the sky, exploding across the dark background of the night. Aiden watched videos of fireworks before. It almost looked like it in a way, the closest he figured they would ever come to seeing something like that, at least. All they could do now was hope that it was seen by the Ark. Turning his attention to Clarke again, Aiden linked hands with the girl, giving a gentle tug back to their tent.

“We should get moving, get some rest. We’ve done all we can do for tonight, Clarke.” Aiden murmured, hoping that this worked, because he did wish to see some people that were still up there. The last thing they needed was for the Ark to run out of oxygen. Things must have gotten more dire since they were sent to the ground if they were willing to cull over three hundred people. Soon enough, they reached their tent. Aiden waited for Clarke to slip inside first, following her soon after as well, zipping up the entrance once they were situated.

The flares launched - and that was all they could do. After this it became a waiting game - would the Ark have seen the signs that they were alive? Clarke was left nervous but worrying would do little for anyone or anything at all. Luckily she had Aiden, and with the love of her life gently tugging at her hand, she was able to concede. It had been a long day full of hard work, and everyone needed to rest. Maybe they would find out if their plan worked quickly - or maybe not.

"You're right," she admitted as she followed her boy in to their tent. Once inside she shed her excess clothes until she was left in a tank top and her panties. Had they been afforded better privacy (no chance of someone barging in, essentially) she would have stripped bare, but for now this would do... Until/if her and Aiden decided to get frisky, because if her clothes came off they wouldn't be going back on. After stripping to a sleepable level, Clarke raised to her toes to kiss her boyfriend.

"I guess that all we can do now is wait," she mused as she pushed their bedding away. After that she tapped the bed beside her. "Come here - hold on to me. I want to cuddle."

Stripping down as well, Aiden removed every article of clothing from his body except for his boxers. Joining Clarke on the bedding inside the tent, one arm wrapped gently around her neck while the other draped around her waist. They lay facing each other, his legs deciding to tangle with hers. Aiden wanted to exhibit being as close with Clarke as physically possible right now. He looked into her eyes and smiled, finding that just her gaze and touch calmed him down. There was so much to worry about right now, but with Clarke, he felt like the world stopped spinning. Time was not even a thing right now. He leaned in, capturing her lips, holding the kiss for a few seconds. His tongue slipped into her mouth to deepen the kiss.

The arm underneath her neck now twisted so that hand could gently grip onto her hair. His other hand decided to reach down, in between their bodies, so he could hold onto one of Clarke’s hands. “I love you, so much.” Aiden whispered softly while they were kissing. It was the perfect way to end their long day. Whatever happened tomorrow, he knew they would be alright, because they faced it together. He figured they should probably get some rest now, so he forced himself to pull away from the passionate kiss, already breathing heavy from that embrace.

"I love you too," Clarke replied as her boyfriend curled up beneath the covers with her, allowing her to cuddle up at his side. Though there was too much worry outside for her to simply forget about things, Aiden's presence near her did make things feel infinitely easier. The kiss? While that just made things even better. Clarke clung to Aiden's body as they kissed, skin to skin from nearly head to toe. Her legs mingled with his, her tongue with his own - and she couldn't keep her hands off of him.

It was a good thing that he eventually pulled away, because Clarke wouldn't have been able to - even still she leaned in for one more kiss. In that moment there was no place that she would rather be. "We should go to sleep. Morning will be a new day and hopefully a good one."

“You’re right. Getting sleep is a good idea.” Smiling softly, Aiden stole another kiss from the blonde’s lips before bidding her good night. Easily, he found comfort in her body against his, along with their little mattress inside the tent. Slowly, he fell asleep with Clarke by his side, falling deeper into a slumber with each passing second. It did not last all morning, though. Aiden, at least, was woken up by the sound of shouting and commotion outside. Rubbing his eyes, Aiden quickly shook Clarke if she was not already awake.

Then, he went about his business of getting dressed as quickly as possible, now moving to the exit once Clarke was dressed. “I don’t know what the hell is going on, but it doesn’t sound that good.” He muttered, now emerging with Clarke. Bellamy was frantically searching for his sister, who was now missing – he was convinced that something was wrong.

The day started chaotically. Octavia was missing, and everyone had a suspicion that a grounder might be involved in the mess. The last thing they needed was for whoever was living on this planet already to know where they live - no one here wanted a fight. Hell, there was no way that they could handle a fight. There were other priorities, though - they couldn't put all of their attention on to grounders and Octavia, as much as Clarke worried.

They still had to find a way to get in touch with the Ark - and hopefully find out that those still in space had seen their signal. Therefore, some people spent the day trying to find a way to repair the radio. Raven was a godsend in that regard - now they had someone that they knew could fix it. What could possibly be any better? Clarke and Aiden were able to spend the day scrounging for parts - something left behind from when the earth had more people than just the small numbers it did today.

In addition, they had the chance to just check things out. Clarke especially loved being able to explore, as she was still absolutely enamored by the pure nature of the world around them. It was a little later in the afternoon, just before the sun would start to sink on them, that she came across something. "Aiden?" She called out, though she knew her beloved would be no more than feet away from her. "Come here - help me out. I found some kind of door."

“What is this?” Aiden wondered aloud, assisting Clarke, pulling with all their strength until the door opened. “There’s a ladder. Whatever it is, this thing is underground… I’ll go first.” Aiden dropped his backpack down before making the descent down the ladder. Everything seemed cold, empty, and barren, but the hallway lead to another door. This door was much easier to open. When he opened it, Aiden’s jaw dropped when he saw something that resembled what a bomb shelter would look like.

There was a bedroom area, a lounge area, a toilet area, a place to cook, and a place to eat. It ahd all the bare necessities but it looked untouched. “Clarke…. It looks like whoever owned this didn’t get a chance to use it.” Everything was still in pristine condition. There were items stocked all over the place – clothes, blankets, canned food – it was a jackpot.

“We should check everything out. We can see if there’s anything useful for camp – for the radio or anything for that matter. Good find.” After flashing Clarke a smile, Aiden started searching. The last area he looked into was the closet area of the bedroom. It seemed all normal, but there was a bag in the corner of the closet that he pulled out, bringing it to the bed. After unzipping it, a smirk grew quickly on his face. “Clarke, come here for a second…” Aiden called out to wherever she was, holding a set of handcuffs in his hand from the bag. “Well, I know one way someone tended to keep themselves occupied during the apocalypse…”

After discovering that the place was safe, Clarke was content to search through it. It was... amazing. Obviously someone had been prepared for the end of the world and never gotten a chance to make use of this place - there was even food. Clarke doubted that ninety-seven year old canned goods would still be edible, though. Regardless the place was amazing and there was some other stuff around that she would definitely be bringing home with her - clothes, most appearing meant for an adult male but some in smaller and female sizes (perhaps the owner had been part of a family), some basic medical supplies, cooking materials. Clarke was amazed by just how awesome of a find this was.

Of course, her amazement only grew when Aiden called her in to a bedroom. She could tell by the way he spoke that she was in for something good - and he didn't disappoint. She smirked from the door as she saw what was in his hand - handcuffs. "Well isn't that convenient," she remarked as she made her way in to the room, and once she could she looked through the bag. There was no denying that she was thrilled by what was there. "I think we just hit the jackpot," she then said to her beloved.

Before the arrests, Clarke and Aiden were quite active. Of course, there were limits: there was only so much one could do under the eyes of adults. Even so, the pair explored heavily, Aiden introducing kink into their sex life through some old books he read, teaching bout various activities in the bedroom. It had been a year since he had seen Clarke restrained – that needed to change tonight. After dropping the cuffs down, Aiden placed his hand on either side of her hips. Nobody would miss them if they were gone, knowing they both set out to search for supplies. Therefore, Aiden hoped she would not decline his advances. Considering the look in her eyes, Aiden figured there was no reason for him to feel worried about that.

Pushing Clarke down onto the bed, Aiden crawled on top of the girl’s body. His hands quickly reached up to give her breasts a firm squeeze, leaning down so he could latch onto her lips again, sliding his tongue into her mouth to deepen the kiss. His hands started tugging on the hem of her shirt, slowly pulling it over her head. Soon enough, he had Clarke topless, removing her bra immediately if one was being sported. Aiden wasted little time, helping Clarke rid his shirt as well, revealing his athletic build, pulling her hands to rub over his chest, just wanting to feel her touch.

Dd he truly think there was reason to even think she might decline him? If so, time had done more than make him miss her. Clarke wanted his touch just as much as he wanted to touch her, and his hands on her hips said all that needed to be said. He pushed her on to the bed, and almost immediately passion consumed them. It wasn't like they hadn't been having sex during their time since landing, but this was the first time they had the chance to incorporate some of their favourite play. Tensions were high for the both of them, and they both needed this - each other. Clarke was desperate to feel his skin against her own and scrambled for every little touch.

Guiding her hands to his chest was pointless - Clarke would have done so on her own immediately anyways. He could have spent that time on her hips, her waist, the swell of her breasts, a gentle hold on her neck - there were so many better options that would have let every inch of her feel the sweet but fiery embrace of Aiden's touch. Anything was good, though. She wasn't content with just his top off however - and her hands slid down that toned chest of his towards the waist of his pants, aching to pry them off as well.

Back
Top Bottom