Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadowrun Splintered State I [OOC]

Lol its just a holding cell, so whatever you were wearing when they grabbed you ^^

And no, the cuffs were removed when you were tossed in there.

Sure thing ^^ Here is the link ^^ and yes, go ahead and roll for your Starting New Yen ^^

Also the link is is also attached to the first post of the main thread ^^

I am not sure what kind of aura my technomancer (Otaku... cough, cough) has, or if I have to be actively trying to hack something, but as of now, I am sensing to see if there are any ports near enough for me to tap the system while I babble about sports.

Do I need a roll to sense it? Is it diminished since I am trying to hold a conversation at the same time?

Alright, so Technomancers can jump directly into the matrix as is and at any time. So no need to roll for it ^^ and you can jump in as AR or VR (hot-sim) ^^ so if you go AR you can probably hold a conversation, VR, not so much lol.

Also, a Technomancer's Aura would look a lot like the matrix to a sensitive, so it would look like a swirling cloud of data, shapes, and images to some extent. Which change based on the individual, and thier current mental state ^^

Alright so I'm a little tired of waiting... so if everyone (or mostly everyone by this point) is fine with it, I'm gonna start a schedule of every 2 days for a DM post, to try and keep the story going.

Sorry about my lack of posts lately, had to visit the hospital and that distracted me from any kind of posting. Will try to get one up tonight now that I'm home though

It has been a few days and I thought I would say Happy Holidays. I hope all are having a great holiday season.

Apologies for going missing, my time varies a lot lately. I expect to be up and running in the next day or two.

Hey everyone ^^ sorry for disappearing like that, my internet basically when down during Ne Years and I was not able to do anything on here, at least not effectively. But the company says its back up and its been decent the last couple of days.

SO in the words of the prophet

I'M BACK BITCHES XD

Is everyone willing to continue? I can understand if not ^^, given the amount of time that passed. I'll post for what I missed during the absence and go from there ^^

Back
Top Bottom