Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadowrun Splintered State I [OOC]

After a lot of work (and no small amount of help from Tenshi, big thanks to him o7 ) my Ork is ready to rock!

Just need to edit a couple things but his mechanics are basically done, so barring any major mistakes I might have made (entirely possible BTW) I think I'm done

Alright ^^ and with that we should be set ^^ Thats get this thing started XD

Also to let you all know, the language of the book is in 2nd person, and the first post is directed to all of you ^^ just to give you a heads up ^^

2nd person naration. :) Fun.

I'll be going on vacation for thanksgiving starting monday, and for a week. I should have enough internet acess to particpate, but I won't be around to help Daredevil so he might not be able to post in that period.

Also not going to do that guy much good to show Lance a photograph. Or do they also believe that he's faking being blind?

(Double D and I forgot that he was planning to mention his Knight Errant contact, by the way. Should we keep it forgotten? OR should I get with him to bring that in as soon as we can tag team a post.)

Quick rules question that I couldn't find a clear answer for: can I jump into a drone with just my implanted control rig, or do I need a comlink or something to give matrix access?

You can jump in using the rig interface ^^ its the same (actually a little better because is gives you direct control of some things) than a data jack.

Sorry about that Tenshi I should have specified how new was new for the runners, my bad ^^, generally a new runner using the middle priority system has been on the streets for a little while, probably a month or two. I can pop back and edit my post if you like.

certainly ^^ I'm actually really excited to be finally running this one XD I've had the books for a couple of years now and haven't gotten to run it very much so this is awesome ^^

Alright ^^ so I'm gonna give daredevil one more day to post before continuing the run. Everyone good with that? ^^

And the next post is up ^^ Tenchi your character is the only one still in interrogation at the moment but that will probably change lol ^^ Everyone else is currently in the same holding cell so have at it XD

Lol consider it the chance to make an entrance lol plus I've 3 of 5 posts so might as well wait for 1 more if dardevil is still gonna be away ^^

Alright I'll go ahead and post later tonight just too keep the ball rolling, and then nothing on thanksgiving since I will be busy.

Back
Top Bottom