Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadowrun Splintered State I [OOC]

Hello Tenshi, and the other players!

Looking forward to playing in this game, as it's been a long (long, long) time since I've played Shadowrun, and that was just a one-off thing.

Working on my character a little now, will try to make something interesting.

Oh, Pods.

From what I know about our group so far, and in the context of the violent aspects of the game, we are fairly weak at range.
Currently, I'm the strongest at range with two LOS attack spells.
Daredevils' character is blind, but a master swordsman. Even with his superhuman senses and abiltiy to target auras, he hasn't tried to learn ranged weapons yet.
Vedaa's character Firewire has incompetence in the firearms skill group.

So basically whatever I end up making I should make sure he's got some ranged attack options? I can work with that.

Hey everyone ^^

So I've got a 5th player in the lineup, figure that might help smooth out some of the encounters ^^

And I think thats everyone ^^ so once all your guys have your characters done and up we can get started ^^

Evening, everyone. Mentioned shadowrun in the threads ages ago and was made aware of this game, so awesome! Looking forward to running.

As the newcomer, I'll play party fill; what roles/archetypes are we missing?

Edit - Based on what I can see it seems we have a melee street samurai and a spellcaster. Based on the name I presume Firewire is the hacker? If not I can take that role.

hmmm, looking at everything I think all thats really missing is maybe a face or a rigger, probably a little extra ranged combat too ^^

Hm. Based on that, looks like we could use a driver/rigger, a summoner, or a face. I'll probably start on a rigger unless you guys strongly prefer something else.

is there still room in this for new people? I'd love to play your face

Sadly I think 5 is about as many as I can handle at once, but I do intend to run this adventure more then once ^^ So I can defiantly mark you in for next time if you want ^^

Cripes, I forgot how scattered and nonsensical some of these rules were...

At any rate, that should be good. Let me know if you have any issues or questions.

Everything looks good ^^

now if I'm not mistake we are just waiting on pods6827 and we'll be ready to start ^^

Quick question: is the assumption that the party knows each other already or are we strangers unless we set up a shared background?

Putting the finishing touches on my character now, should be done tonight or by tomorrow afternoon

For this one it is assumed that the party does not know each other, if you know someone in your backstory then this will be when they first meet.

Awesome ^^

*nods* :)

Well, there's three of us with missign parents. Something to bond over if nothing else.

*peeks* Did you bring a rgiger, Nobody? I can bring in a bit of summoning, but aren't charaismatic enough for an army of bound spirits.

Well, I thought it appropriate for a kid who spent all his time with hundred year old cartoons. And of course the rotodrones and dobermen have appropriate paint jobs. :)

:) Nice!

Oi, Vedaa! I found something relevent in the expanded Errata!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y7c5UwmB90StcbB-O_DbpXbSWL4lnVGeZmS83dI4nYk/edit

You get another Rank 5 technomancer/hacker skill for free. That will help a lot!

Back
Top Bottom