Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dagor Dagerath - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I re-posted my Angmar story line in the proper thread. Is that the plan? If so I will do the same with the Andrast thread.

I think the Angmar group is waiting on Artemis to post so we can continue.

So it has been another week, should we move on or wait? I hate to be the royal bitch of the group, but at some point we either write or perish...

We'll wait, i would prefer not to leave people behind.
Plus if we move the norther group to far ahead then we're throwing it off balance with the southern group.
We need to keep in mind that this is a group rp, and group rps move slower. Yes it can be frustrating to wait. But that's just how it goes

So we're gonna try and get things moving again :) benny and i, will get posts up soon. I know i was waiting on prince and i think the other group might be waiting on artemis? Im not sure. But im going to post for altariel and benny and i are also gonna get our other two characters up and going in another thread, anyone can feel free to join in on that as NPC's or side characters.
And Im going to bump our interest thread and try to get more people in on the fun.

I'm going to start a post where my witch, with some NPC orcs gets the first Shard and begins to head towards Mordor, with the hope of uniting with the party near Rohan. Somewhere in between I'm hoping to get her into that group and we can continue from there. Whether she is a prisoner or convinces them she is one of the good guys will play out through posts.

Awesome posts guys! I will try to get posts up today, i am however sick at the moment, and due to start work tomorrow. So will see how I feel. If not though I will get replies up on tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom