Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two of a Kind (MysteriousD/DaddysLittleSkank)

"I still wanna show you how it's like and the motions. Qudai said that there's meaning in that," Aang confided in her, holdign Miku's hands.

"Aang is a reliable and good strong person. She's safe," Qudai asked Aroon as he was also eating.

“Then I’d love to see it.” Miku with a sweet smile.

“That’s what I’m worried about.” Aroon said with a sigh. “I don’t want my sister getting hurt.”

Aang smiled at her before he continued spending more time with her. Before long, it was time for them to head out to the meeting point.

"Getting hurt is a part of life," Qudai told Aroon with an arm around his shoulder. "Best is to help and prepare her and stand by her," he adds

Miku are her food and paid for the meal before the two left.

“Yeah but being an older sibling is about protecting your younger siblings.” Aroon said.

Aang ate alongside Miku and holding her hand, began walking toward where they were going. "How is Aroon doing you think?" he asked her.

"I know, but you cannot be around to protect them forever," Qudai said, trying to reassure his new friend while finishing his food.

"Yeah but maybe Qudai is helping him," Aang noted while walking hand in hand with Miku, smiling at her company.

"Aroon, my friend, you need to relax and know when to let go of the illusion of control," Qudai said as he finished his food before going off with Aroon.

“I don’t think there is much helping him.” Miku said. “He’s just an overprotective brother. He just wants to do what he thinks is best for me.”

“She’s my baby sister, I’m supposed to protect her.” He replied, sticking his hands in his pockets. “Plus I have my reasons to want to keep her safe.”

Back
Top Bottom