Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Explore Planet Xraulk (WhitePitch x KaseKatty)

Terrence felt a little jolt as she wrapped her tail around him. "Just to make sure I won't drop you huh?" he teases as he lifts her up. "So, where is home for you Vis? I bet it safe with no hostial males I'm sure." He jokes again as he holds her legs tightly, making sure she won't fall.

He squinted in the direction she told him to head to. "Alright, let's see how good I can follow those directions." He heads forward and makes a right at a strange looking tree, while holding in the urge to investigate it. As he walks a bit further he can see something unusual in the distance.

Terrence looked onward as they made their way to the ship. "So you live here? Why didn't you tell me before? This looks like a exploration ship but it's defunitly not human." he states as he walks inside. "Just doing a small abit of reasurch keeps me pumping and seeing this has gotten me all railed up. But first let's get you heated up. If it gets bad you may have to share mine.

The ship had obviously been reck with how ding up it was the main console was opened and wires sticking out. Vis had tinkered with it trying to get it started up. The ship had power but there was a malfunction somewhere that caused it to crash. The ship had been there awhile. Vis had a bed in the only usable sleeping quarters and the room was nice and warm. It was the only part of the ship that was airtight, allowing her to keep the single room a desired temperature.

"I see you got yourself quite the home huh? Its not every day one gets to see something like this." Terrance states as he looks around her sleeping quarters.

Terrance inspects the ship a bit where her sleeping quarters lye, looking at all the weird tech and physical designs on it's makeup. "Curiosity huh? Well it is getting late and I suppose If it's not any trouble on you, I may need to spend the night her." He states as he sits down on the floor. "That's if you think you're comfortable with some random alien male you just met?" He jokes as he adjusts his shoulders and neck. "If there just so happens to be another male of your species in her though, than I will gladly be on my way. To think he saw me as a threat to his mates." he states with disbelief while taking out his notepad and writing notes on Vis' behaviors and physical features.

Vis stretched her tail wrapping around a pipe above her out of the way. "I dont mind you stay but sleep outside my quarter

Terrance shrugged his shoulders as he got up, grabbing his notebook and bag from the floor. "Alright, I'll leave your quarter. I guess I am pushing my luck already huh?" he grins as he heads out of her chamber.

Terrance woke up to birdlike cries in the sky. Light was starting to break through the holes and windows in the old ship as morning was on it's way. The scientist was leaning against a walkway wall while sitting down. He straitens his back a bit, realizing that probably wasn't the best sleeping position. As he gets up he notices its a bit cold, seeing that he can now see his breath. "It's this cold in the mornings here? Weird for a warm wetland like area like this" he states before walking towards Vis' quarter's.

Back
Top Bottom