Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Explore Planet Xraulk (WhitePitch x KaseKatty)

"You're species live in harems huh? But why would he consider me a threat?" he states as he sits down to understand the situation. "I'm from another species. Its not like I can mate or cross breed with your species...right?"

Terrance looks at her with amazment before shaking his head and chuckling to himself. "That's nonsense. There's now way that is accurate. And for a minute I almost believed what you were saying."

Terrence whipped away the tears of laughter as he tried to compose himself. "Because there are no complex lifeform camaple of that. Why take in foreign DNA inorder to breed? It makes no sense unless your a virus. Animal species and plant species shouldn't be able to do that."

Last edited:
"You are on a foreign planet you know nothing about. You cant say its not possible. We are not animals. If you dont believe then go that way and find out im right."

"Well If we're gonna be like that than I will. Besides, I should get a lot of information anyway." He states with an annoyed look. Being told that his years of study means nothing here really rubbed Terrence the wrong way. With his pride and stubbornness weighing on his back he crossed the creek and made it on to the other side in one piece. "See! Nothing bad is happening!" he yells back as he ventures further into foreign territory.

Vis followed at a point vis quickly dove into a bush right after a very large male snake like creature came out of the tree line up ahead. The male hissed as a warning towards him

Last edited:
Terrence was quickly started and feel down onto the ground as his book bag slipped off and opened up, poring out papers, notes, and scientific instruments. "God. That was scary." he states as he adjust himself. He stares at the male, giving him an annoyed look with malace. "Realy!?" he grumbles as he gets his things off the ground.

The male not understanding this other male hissed more. He saw the male as a threat. Vis was a special girl she could understand and speak alittle english. Her species couldnt understand any languge besides their own

Terrance got started again, and started to slowly back away. He made sure not to turn his back, knowing that for most predators that gives an insentive to pounce. As he walked backwards he saw Vis in the bushes and whispered to meet him back at the stream. His training as a field scientist came in handy as he kept his eye on the male that even after being many feet way, wouldn't leave his post.

The male stared him down til he was out of sight. Once the other male was gone the scaly male chased vis off. Vis went to where he said.

Terrance let out a sigh of relief as he sat down on a log. "Well I've learned my lesson. I let my excitement cloud my judgement again." he states with a sigh as he pats down himself. "Are you OK Vis?" he yells, looking around for her with a bit of worry.

Terrance looked around for a bit as he waited for her. Feeling concerne he got up and started to walk back into the forest a bit. "Vis? Vis!" He calls out in short intervals, knowing that if he wanders too close into that male's territory him and Vis could be in a lot of danger.

Vis was curled up in a ball under a tree she was very sluggish. Her light color made it hard to keep warm so she was too cold. This happened every time she got too cold.

He started to walk down the stream and saw a glimps of white from the corner of his eye. "I better be right on this." he states as he heads to the spot. He gives a sigh of relief as he sees his small white companion safe and underneath the tree. "Thank god, I was quite worried Vi-" he stops, looking at her with worry. "Vis...you're cold aren't you." He crouches over, getting a little closer to her. "If you want you can use me to warm up. I'm pretty sure my body temperature is warmer than yours." He smiles a bit as he sits right next to her.

Terrance could feel ho cold she was as her body leaned against his for warmth. "Let me see here real quick. " he states as he reaches fro his backpack from behind. He opens it up and pulls out a rolled up material in a cylinder shape. "This small thermos blanket should keep you warm for a bit." he states as he lays it on top of the.

"There we go." he states as he pats her head. "Sorry about what happend. I'll make sure to listen to you next time, I promise."

Terrance nodded as he slowly got up. "I'll take you home Vis. We can head back out once you feel better." He then bends over and kneels on one knee, coaxing her to climb onto his back. "I'll carry you the way there, and don't worry I pretty sure for a lanky scientist like me I can carry you there.

Back
Top Bottom