Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Explore Planet Xraulk (WhitePitch x KaseKatty)

Vis had a small smile that didnt show teeth "im fine. Why do you ask? " she acted perfectly fine. She just didnt want to scare him away.

"Well it seemed like you didn't want to open your mouth for a sec. I just wanna make sure you're doing ok." He smiles at he pats her head.

Terrance patted her head right before sitting down as he took out a notebook and pen from his backpack. "Vis, are you a social species or does your kind prefer to be alone?" He states as he sketches her out in his notebook.

"Oh...I'm sorry to hear that." Terrance states as he finishes his sketch of her. "Us humans are known to do things like that as well. Its sad but sometimes those outcasts become some of the most loved people in the very end." He states as he looks at her with a smile. "As for you, I think your white skin is actually pretty lovely if I do say so myself Vis".

Vis seemed to blush softly "but im solid white all the others have such beautiful patterns i have no pattern, no color. Thats ugly to my species. Beauty is everything" Vis said

"Well it's a good thing I'm human." He smiles at he sets new coordinates for his traveling craft. "To me your white color is quite pretty if I do say so. Don't look so down on yourself too. I may have only met you but you seem to be nice and quite curious, which both are desirable traits in my book." He walks over to her as he pats her head again. "I'm about to set this ship to auto pilot and make it head towards my species base. I'll be walking there inorder to sample the flora and fauna so, if You'ld like you can tag along with me."

The man smiles as he shook his head. "Not at all, especially if you're with me. Just act as nice as you are with me to other people as well".

"Ok then. Well let's be on our way" he smiles as he opeans the door and heads out with back pack and sleeping bag in hand. "Come on." Terrance gently grabs her hand as they head out.

As they walked towards the base they Travis stopped constantly, drawing pictures of plants and animals along the way. "This is amazing! Seeing all these things really take my breath away." he states as he smiles at Vis. "Hey Vis, I know I've only been here a while but we haven't run into anyone of your kind yet. Is that normal?"

"My kind live together in villages the males hunt for the women and children one village could contain one or two males while the have a harem of females

"Really? Back then certain humans used to live in groups like that. Heck, some wish they could now adays." He laughs they pass a creek. "But that means one day you'll finale a mate and you won't have to hunt anymore. Just make your mate do the hard work...not that I'm saying raising children aren't either." He states while patting her head which he has come to unconsciously do.

"You really don't think so huh...Wel to me you're quite the interesting girl I must say. If I was one of you're speacies let's say I'ld probably fall for that pretty white skin color." He laughs a bit before lifting himself onto a a dead tree that had fallen across a fast flowing river which the creek ran into. "Come on, my navigator said this is the fastest rout."

"Is there something wrong Vis?" Terrance states as he sits on the log. "This is the fastest way to get there as well as bypassing other natural obstacles."

"Really? So there are more of creatures like yourself beyond this point?" he states with a gleam in his eyes. "Is it possible to get a small glimpse? I would love to see more and learn more of your kind."

(sorry I've been gone. Trying to pass some of my collage classes)

"Hm...how far can your kind smell? I really don't want to miss this chance to see a group of your species." He states as he brings back out his notebook from his bag. "It's my job to record flora and fauna after all."

Back
Top Bottom