Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[DnD 5e] Homebrew high fantasy fun in Etindra!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Governor's Mansion
Upon closer inspection, Dalren believes that Aradis is simply tired. Perhaps it would be best to let the small gnome man rest. It was his first real foray into civilization in decades, after all.

As Dalren and the others rise to leave, the same quiet maid from earlier appears in the doorway. "My Master offers his home to you in appreciation of your efforts. There are four guest rooms on the second floor that you may share. If extra cots are needed, we can bring them up. My Master also offers a lavish evening meal for any who wish to partake. It will be held in three hours time. Please, show these to the gate guard and he will allow you to come and go as you please." She spoke in a monotone whisper and handed out small pins with the governor's symbol on them. When she finished speaking, she glanced toward the sleeping gnome. She didn't grimmace or fuss about, she simply spoke a few arcane words and a disc popped into existance under Aradis. The silvery disc floated about three feet off the ground and carried the small male gnome to the maid's side. "We shall see to his well-being. If you require nothing further, we shall see you all at dinner." She didn't wait for a response. Within seconds, she had turned from the doorway and begun climbing the grand staircase with the disc in tow carrying Aradis.

Anyone who wants to shop may do so. Please keep track of the money you are spending. All Mundane/Common items and services can be found in this town. Any magical item will need to be asked about individually with these exceptions:

At Bertha's Emporium
  1. Potion of Healing = 8 total, 50gp each
  2. Potion of Climbing = 4 total, 25 gp each

At Gwendolyn's Fine Jewelry and Enchantments
  1. Scroll of Shape Water Cantrip = 2 total, 10 gp each
  2. Scroll of Mold Earth Cantrip = 2 total, 10 gp each
  3. Scroll of Light Cantrip = 3 total, 7 gp each
  4. Scroll of Thunderwave = 1 total, 1st level, Bard/Druid/Sorcerer/Wizard, Evocation, 100gp
  5. Scroll of Silent Image = 1 total, 1st level, Bard/Sorcerer/Wizard, Illusion, 80gp
  6. Ring of Water Walking = 1 total, 175 gp
  7. Ring of Invisibility = 1 total, 125850gp

At Good Earth
  1. Control Flames = 4 total, Druid, transmutation, 20 gp
  2. Thorn Whip = 2 total, Druid, transmutation, 30 gp

If anyone wants to go to the Emerald Market or The Copper Shop, let me know.

Heather's eyes widened as Miley smacked her rear, in shock and a sort of pleasure, as she eagerly followed her up the stairs. Heather's eyes roamed across the room, her eyes shining with delight as they fell across the manacles. Thoughts of getting Miley's arms and legs in them filled her with desire.

The kiss only helped matters. Heather's inexperience was no match for Miley's skilled technique, with one kiss, Heather's hand on Miley's breast, she was practically swooning. "Get in the manacles.... Please?" She added after a second clearly no master dom yet.

Right then I am going to do some shopping I need to stop by Good Earth and then Bertha's meet me there whenever you are done with whatever it is you are doing.

Dalren heads off first to explain to the proprietor of Good Earth that one of his people will be teaching some locals the basics of how to heal using herbs and ensuring they do not tread on his business by doing so once done there he heads to Bertha's where he purchases a spyglass and to get prices on transport to his lands for a number of children.

Walking into the Verdant Leaf, Roland was glad to see Mara once more, the young woman being a vision of beauty in these troubling times. "Ah Mara, I wish I could be greeted so kindly, and by so beautiful a woman everywhere I went!" He returned her kiss with one of his own, his lips briefly brushing against her rosy cheek, and with her being so close it was easy for him to wrap an arm around her and dip her slightly before pulling her back up. "Alas, I don't have a place to stay while I'm here, so we'll have to use yours. I hope you don't mind."

His mood having clearly improved since his arrival, Roland smiled as he let go of Mara, though he still remained close to her. "Lead on milady, we'll retire to your room for the night." A hand came up to caress Mara's hair, the young man not noticing as her sister and Heather made their way to Miley's room, his attention solely on the woman before him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom