Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[DnD 5e] Homebrew high fantasy fun in Etindra!

Anyways just to clarify, Xelia's trying to feel the group out at the moment and will join the party to find the thieves if need be though she is confused on the pecking order of the group. Never in her life would she have ever thought there would be a time she would be looking for a paladin or some sort of order.

Sorry. I work retail so this time of year is always the worst for me. Updates are coming this week since i have 2 days off in a row!! If anyone wants to have evening encounters, now is three time since we're splitting up and eventually sleeping :)

This means that, for some coin, Mara and Miley are available. Haze will be harder to woo ;)

I have another reply or two In the works but i am now at work lol. So bear with me if i haven't addressed your situation yet. It's coming.

It's been so long that I got confused for some reason I thought heather and haze were the same character, please ignore my last post with the shakespearean sonnet and the promise of a threesome. I stand with gnome.

Tenshi, if you want to add to the conversation, you can. Since your last post we decided to split up for the evening and do our own things, then sleep, then leave for the troll encampment in the morning. If you post what Rini does or wants to do before i post about chasing down the thieves, that would be good.

Heather and Roland went ahead to the Verdant Leaf. Marius went shopping. Xelia and Dalren are looking for thieves. I haven't decided what Haze is doing. Aradis is passed out.

Back
Top Bottom