Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[DnD 5e] Homebrew high fantasy fun in Etindra!

Haha, Prince Byron is very open and accepting when it comes to love. And seeing as the two of you are pals, I would imagine he's rather fond of you. ;)

And you will meet Queen Ione eventually.

And yes, all the servants you see in the governor's mansion are women.

Well we haven't met all the important players yet. Ill make more character portraits as we go.

I also want to encourage you guys to include whatever tidbits in your posts that you want. Things like random npcs and references to places or events are absolutely welcome. I am narrating this adventure, but the story is our story and you should feel free to include what you would like in your posts. The dnd system is for keeping things like combat and growth somewhat realistic, but I'm afraid it hinders some of you from really going full swing into character. If you have questions, please ask away. I will do my best to answer. And you guys should definitely interact with each other as well. :D

I would also really appreciate about a paragraph in reply (or more of you've got lots to say!) when you guys post. I know it's not always easy to come up with replies, and sometimes there's very little to say or do. I just appreciate the effort. This isn't anything strict, just something for me to make my day better. :)

Yup. Long stretches of abandonment, and being a huge nerd has left her.... craving affection and sex as a poor bandaid to it.

Today we learned that Marius is not a good person, also more than a tad sexist.

Thank you!! I am hoping that Aradis posts soon, but I shall move us along this weekend if he does not :) And I wouldn't worry too much about the delay. Sometimes it takes me a bit to post as well.

Additionally, Marius and Rini, your characters both receive Inspiration. In this context, Inspiration will allow you to do one thing epicly (as though you have rolled a 20) so when you feel like there's a cool moment, let me know what you want to do. :)

Dalren, you notice an oppressive feeling in this room. It is like the room itself is angry. The more you watch the governor, the more you are also convinced he is angry too, and likely vindictive against something or someone. You also get the feeling you're being watched.

Great.... Dalren had already decided he did not like this guy, looks like he will be all smiles and helpful where it counts.

Thanks I'm really happy with how she turned out since her orginal concept wasn't nearly as fun in hindsight.

Just for refrence what time of day is it? I'm wondering when we should head out, because while I know time is of the essence in this situation, I don't think we should all go galavanting around the woods during the middle of the day, we won't get very far.

It is currently mid afternoon, but the sun sets early this time of year.

And no, other than notice the ring you've no clue what it does.

Probably not. The maids are otherwise homeless women and teens. The children are sent to school and treated as charges with the Governor as their benefactor.

Miley and Mara are whores who's job depends on their physical beauty. They glam it up to some degree, but they both pride themselves on their looks.

Also many of the maids are skittish around others. Perhaps you've noticed this in your time at this mansion, perhaps not. But they are slow to trust most others since almost all of them are refugees.

Back
Top Bottom