Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[DnD 5e] Homebrew high fantasy fun in Etindra!

I had intended for Midian to be keeping an eye out (as in, literally all he was doing was watching, rather than ordering people around or interacting much). He has a passive perception of 15. But probably has no sense that this is not somehow part of softskin urban behaviour. Nor does he have anything worth stealing.

I don't think that applies. The children made no effort to hide themselves from your sight. Your familiar did smell them keenly as they ran amongst you, but you can't smell the moment of the pickpocket.

If it's not clear, using a raven familiar's senses to look through the crowd from above. This also assumes Aradis called a familiar at some point in the past and has just kept it dismissed. If you'd rather I go through the casting just let me know.

Aradis has been on his own a while so having a familiar already is fine :) and yes, your raven would be able to track them through the crowd until they split up.

And the children tried to avoid Midian. I doubt they've ever seen a Dragon born before and he looks like he'd eat them.

Marius, on the other hand, looks friendly despite being a tiefling. But they are more familiar with tieflings since there are a few living in the city already.

For those of you wondering how Marius knows all of this, I gave Star a soft Int check to count as investigation over discord using a dice roller

Roll(1d20)+3:
19,+3
Total:22

So yeah he knows everything

I think that this is kind of a bit too... crowded. Midian doesn't really fit in, nor does he offer anything that Tenshi's druid doesn't.

Good luck with the story!

Ooh fun! Enjoy your time! We don't exactly have a posting order at the moment so its fine.

Also, for Dalren, I'll need a perception roll please. Reading lips in s busy pub when it's loud and most people aren't facing you is hard.

Very apparently (I got a 3) I take it he cannot do a passive perception?

Regardless he is keeping the same action going unless something changes.

Since you're actively trying to do this, i gave you a roll in case the result was better. Your passive isn't high enough to make the check though. This is a very hard task.

Roland's hungry...for food ;)

I'm pretty good, trying to catch up on some stuff before the weekend.

Hello everyone :) expect a post today or tomorrow. I've been busy with work this past weekend but my schedule starts leveling out today thank God.

So question. During their friendship how many times did my character get rejected when he tried to jump the prince's bones?

Dat queen, royal in the streets needs a demon in her sheets. Not gonna say which queen cause I want em both. #lifegoals.

Back
Top Bottom