Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maiden of Tekkadan (Azecreth x Poppy)

Of all the things that could have happened, one of the least that Orga had been expecting was that Kudelia would practically yank him forwards of her own accord. He knew how devoted she could be to a task that she had set herself, but didn't figure that it extended this far. Perhaps he had underestimated how much she was seeking his approval when it came to this sort of thing.

It was most definitely successful though, the sudden constricting muscles that held his cock in place causing his eyes to widen in surprise and pushing him over the edge at the same time. There was just no way he could hold back, not when faced with that. "K-Kudelia," he cried as his back arched slightly, his cock throbbing to a heightened pace before he came. It was not the largest one that he had ever had, but for someone with comparatively little experience like her it would be hard to judge that fact as each pulse shot another small burst of cum down her throat. One could only hope that she appreciated the reward for her hard effort.

There was something undeniably erotic about the noises Orga made. Kudela had to admit that she felt a significant amount of pride that she could elicit such a reaction from her partner. As his thick seed filled her mouth and shot down her throat, she barely tasted it. But as she withdrew from his cock, her mouth then filled with the cum. His cock slipped past her swollen lips, finally getting to taste him fully. She cast her eyes down as she swished the liquid in her mouth, finding the saltiness to be quite enjoyable. Kudelia was treating his cum as if she was sampling a fine wine.

The blonde girl finally swallowed it all down, not missing a drop. Really, it was impressive. It was almost like she was a natural. Her eyes then went back to Orga's face, smiling "That went well? It was really....quite enjoyable for me." She had to admit, having grown wetter just from sucking his cock. Her panties were soaked, the juices dripping onto her thighs.

Orga was left panting in an effort to get his breath back as he came down from his high, pulling his cock out so Kudelia could breath. In turn he was given view of a very erotic sight as the blond swallowed his cum, which considering her lack of experience with this sort of thing was no small feat. Not that he would cast any aspersions on hr moral fiber at this point. He wasn't sure if she was the kind who would appreciate dirty talk or not.

"Y-Yeah," he agreed with a slow nod as she spoke up. The sight had gone a long way towards restoring his energy, in addition to mere anticipation of what was to come soon. He made good on that after a few moments, reaching down to push her towards the bed with a grin as he noted the light shimmering off her slick thighs. "But I think it's your turn now, don't you?"

Her cheeks were flushed, a part of her unable to comprehend that filthy things she was currently doing. But deeper inside of her, another voice coached her, encouraging her descent into depravity. As she tended to do when nervous, the blonde tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear. The nagging voice, encouraging her to embrace what was happening, made her wonder what it would be like to suck Mikazuki off. He certainly engaged in plenty of battles, and had to be wound up and needing release.

She fell back onto the bed, hair splaying out about her. Kudelia blinked, wondering what he meant by his words. While she had heard of a blow job before she just engaged in one, the same happening to a female was a foreign concept to her. She could only think of Orga's steady hand stroking her mound, and eventually taking the same cock she sucked into her lower lips.

To be honest Orga had not been intending what Kudelia perhaps thought, but such miscommunication were understandable given the situation. As she laid there he moved up as well, lithe and muscular form hovering over her as his hand dipped to begin giving hr bare folds attention once again. Slow, circular moves ran along the edge of her sex, occasionally brushing against her clit with a sharper contact. She had made him feel good, and now it was his turn to return the favor.

Hot breath rushed out as he grinned down at her, gauging her reaction as callused digits slid into her slick folds, only dipping shortly but getting a bit further each time as he spread her. "Fell good?" he asked then with a grin, attention divided as he went about the mission he had dedicated himself to. But with how wet she was already, he couldn't imagine it would be that difficult to push her over the edge.

As he paid attention to her needs, she tossed her head back, lost in the feeling. Touching one's self was fine, but having someone else do it was amazing. The slight attention he paid to her clit drove her crazy, moaning and groaning beneath his skills. She just so happened to be a very vocal lover. Kudelia could only hope that no one was near by, or they would certainly hear her voice loud and clear.

When he inserted his fingers, she almost jumped off the bed. His work worn fingers felt amazing against her inner most folds. Her pussy clamped around the invading fingers, adoring the feeling. And it was a good thing that he was slipping his fingers in and out, getting her tight pussy prepared for his cock. The blonde girl panted, tongue sticking out of her mouth, making quite the slutty face.

"Feels....feels so good!" She panted, so close to cumming.

The fact that someone might be listening in had not occurred to Oga was he focused on delivering Kudelia the pleasure she deserved. Perhaps someone might enjoy having a prelude as to what might come, or perhaps they did not care at all if anyone was even there. After all, it was a solid guess that Mikazuki probably didn't care at all. He would follow Orga's lead, and if this was the decision he made then so be it. Of course there was also the general lack of romantic sentiment, but that might just come in conflict with her own notions and did not need to be brought up.

There was no doubt though that she was enjoying the attention, moaning as her folds clung to his intruding digits as he pleasured her. He enjoyed the look on her face, letting him know how good a job he was doing and suiting her very well at the same time. He had never imagined he would see her graced with such an appearance, and it lived up to every fantasy he had dreamed up.

He then moved to drive her over the edge, catching her clit and rolling it between his fingers as he tugged on that sensitive button, while his fingers continued to delve into velvet folds. It would not be long now, and he was certain that it would be quit the sight when the time came.

As soon as he rolled her clit between his fingers, she came, strong and loudly. Kudelia let out the loudest moans and groans, her hands having been running through his hair. She gripped his hair, nearly pulling it out of his head as she saw fireworks. Her legs quivered, innermost walls tightening up around his fingers and wanting to savor every moment, twitching in delight.

She collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily. "Did....did it feel that good for you?" Kudelia panted, having never managed to cum quite so hard on her own before.

It did not take long for Orga to succeed as she reached her climax. He slowed the movement of his digits, waiting it out for the most part as his hand was soaked by her release in turn. "Nnngh," he grunted, not particularly a fan of having his hair yanked out by her passion, which definitely stung a bit. Not that it was unbearable, he just hoped that it could be put back in order without much difficulty once they were done here.

Flashing her a grin, he nodded. "Yeah," Orga confirmed without hesitation. Well, he could only assume but figured it was close enough. "But I think it's time for the main lesson now." With that he removed his hand, shifting over her more as his cock brushed against her bare skin in turn. His shaft radiated heat as he looked down at her, letting it gently prod her slick folds without going further just yet. "Are you ready? It might hurt a bit," he warned her. It would be hard to stop now, but if she lost hr nerve then he would deal with it somehow. he didn't want to push her more than she was comfortable with.

Kudelia flushed at the sighed of Orga, her own juices shining on his face. She nodded at his plan to continue her lesson, laying on her back as he moved on top of her. She smiled, honestly on cloud nine at that moment. Mostly, thanks to the orgasm. It had taken off the stress from the situation, and she was certainly looking forward to what else she could learn.

His shaft brushing against her skin felt soft and warm, and her mind wondered if it would really hurt like Orga warned. "Don't worry, I can handle it...I want you to be happy, and take comfort in me." Kudelia hoped that her words were a relief to the man above her, wrapping her arms about his neck and lacing her fingers together. "Just don't think badly of me if I might cry, but I'll try to be strong."

"Alright," Orga confirmed with a nod, not expecting anything less from her. Kudelia had already shown that she was determined to give this her utmost effort, and her confirmation did put his nerves a bit more at ease. There was no reason to hold any regrets going forward, and he put them aside just as he had done so many other times in his life. He just had to go for it.

Once she had confirmed her approval, he felt her wrapping her arms around his beck as he began. Slowly he pushed into her, not moving too fast as the tip of his cock spread her soft folds pen. It was fairly easy to move thanks to her climax previously in addition to her remaining arousal, but there was still some difficulty and he took it slow for her sake as he pushed in as deep as he could go, before slowly withdrawing and beginning a gentle rocking motion as he looked for her reaction, making sure he didn't inflict too much pain on her accidentally. So long as she was enjoying it, he would be happy.

The tip of his cock inside of her didn't feel too uncomfortable, and prepared her nicely for the length that was to come. It was how deep his member went inside of her that hurt, but just a little. Orga had been a considerate lover, and made sure to prepare her properly. Kudelia moaned in pleasure as the full length entered her, only hurting a slight bit as she lost her virginity. She had her eyes closed the entire time, but opened them to look into Orga's golden eyes.

"Please....keep going." Kudelia did her best to relax, not wanting to be too tight for her lover. "It feels...very good." The blonde girl reassured him, the pain melting away to pleasure as he found a pace to fuck her. The way how his cock slid in and out of her was audible, thanks to how wet she was. It caused lewd noises, the wet smacking filling the room.

Orga nodded as Kudelia gave her approval, flashing the girl a smile at the same time. "Alright," he replied as he began to speed up, moving a bit deeper and a bit faster every time. It felt good, pleasure shooting up his spin every time as that tight heat engulfed his shaft. At least it was easy to move thanks to his earlier attention, making it easier for him to move faster as h treated her the way that she desired.

The sound of their sex soon began to fill the room, the wet sound of colliding bodies soon joined by grunting as Orga's exertion increased. His shaft throbbed eagerly, more sensitive from the previous blowjob but he did his best to hold on regardless as he settled into a consistent pace. All the time he was still responsive to how she was feeling, looking to make it as good for Kudelia as possible.

Thanks to Orga's hard work, Kudelia was a moaning mess. She was lightly sweating from the stress, wanting to ensure that she didn't let him down. So once she got used to his rhythm, she started to raise her hips to meet his thrusts. This, of course, made his cock go even deeper inside of her. In her wildest fantasies, she had never seen things going like this with Orga. But, she wasn't about to complain.

"More....more..." Kudelia begged, voice shaking as her hands rubbed the muscles on his back, cautiously stroking his "whiskers". She wasn't too sure how sensitive they were, and she was slightly curious. "Feels....feels good." She kissed him passionately, every inch of her body feeling like it was on fire.

Unfortunately she might not get the reaction that she wanted from it, as the area where his Vijnana system had been implanted was comparatively less sensitive than the rest of his body due to the implants interfering with his nerves. But it would nonetheless make for an interesting experience to feel out.

His lips met hers, a hum escaping as his tongue slipped forward to brush against her lips. Their bodies meshed together, the room heating as she began moving back to meet his thrusts while he grew more intense in time with her demands. His cock continued to throb, pre budding from the tip in anticipation of his climax as he tried to hold on to himself. "K-Kudelia," he panted, muscles burning from the effort as he drew closer to his release. They were both feeling good, and he did not want it to end

All it took was the sound of her name coming from Orga's mouth to make her go over the edge. The sound of it was so erotic and addicting, her inner walls twitching in release. Kudelia kissed him passionately at the same time, in order to not scream from the intense pleasure. Her hands went back to his hair, careful not to tug it out of place this time. Her legs as well had wrapped around his waist, in an attempt to keep him close to her. She raised her hips up to meet his thrusting, his cock inside of her feeling burning hot.

"So....so good..." Kudelia panted, breaking the kiss, wanting this feeling to go on forever.

Orga was not expecting the sudden onrush of Kudelia's climax, a grunt escaping as he felt her body tighten. It held on to his shaft like a vice, making it difficult at best to move as his length was massaged around her eagerly trembling form. There was just something so primal about it that made it different from his other times in Chryse, that he could not stop himself from sharing in the same sensations that she was feeling.

So he did his best, trying to prolong her climax as his own drew rapidly closer. Their lips meshed without hesitation as their bodies collided, and with him being sensitive from before and the stimulation already provided, it would not be long until he joined her in bliss. A low groan escaped as he gave a last few thrusts before burying his cock inside of her. It throbbed and shuddered, each pulse releasing more of his cum inside her as he filled her body. He was left panting, nonetheless flashing her a tired grin as he held himself above her. "E-Everything you hoped for?"

As the tanned man continued to thrust inside of her, it just made the waves of pleasure washing over her that much more intense. Her heels dug into his lower back, wanting to keep him as close and deep inside of her as possible. Her hair had fallen out of the pony tail that she wore to help keep it back while she helped out on the ship. It spread across the sheets underneath her, so long that it ran off the bed and pooled on the floor.

While Orga filled her with his seed, it filled her with an amazing hot sensation, like she had never felt before. There was something about this that just made her feel so....full. And incredibly satisfied. As he inquired how it had been for her, she lifted her head, moving to kiss him once more passionately. "That was....everything and more." She panted just as much as he did, still trying to catch her breath and even out her erratic heart rate.

Having spent himself, Orga returned the kiss before shifting to the side and settling down to the bed. He reached over, an idle hand stroking her hair as he took deep breaths and laid there with a contented look. "Alright, give me a minute. I'm not as durable as the machines down in the hangar," he remarked with a grin, worn out from his two climaxes in a row. He had youthful enthusiasm on his side, but even that was not insurmountable.

His head propped up by his other hand, Orga let his gaze rest on the ceiling as he hummed in thought. "Well, that's not everything we could do, but if we tried then w would be here all day. I'm sure you'd enjoy that too but we would probably make everyone else jealous. So I suppose if there's something else that you'd like to try out then we could do that." He could handle that, at least he was fairly confident in his ability to do so. they just had to settle on something to try out.

Kudelia couldn't help but smile as he spoke in regards to a brief break. "I hope you're not like those machines....let's be honest. Mister Kassapa does the best he can, but even he gets overwhelmed." She referenced the lone adult on the ship that managed the care of the mobile workers and mobile suits.

"Well....I am woefully under educated in pleasing men. But, I'd like to say that I was giving it my all." The blonde looked up to the ceiling where Orga was looking. "Although....I have to admit. I don't know if I'll have as much fun helping the men relieve their stress as I do with you."

Orga snorted at the comment, sharing in the amusement at the thought of being like one of their machines and the work that went into it. Not that it was their fault of course, considering the odds that they were up against. And he resisted making some kind of joke based off of that fact, much to their mutual relief. It would have been very easy considering the circumstances.

"Don't let the others hear you say that, they'd get jealous," he commented with a nod as she voiced her preferences when it came to this sort of thing. "It'd be nice to keep this a personal thing, but I don't think it would be that easy. If it doesn't work out or you change your mind, we can always come up with something else, okay?" He had the feeling that her worries would be unfounded, but only time and experience would prove whether that was true or not. For now he was starting to get his energy back, and would soon be ready for another round if that was what they ended up doing

"Well....I know better than to show favoritism." Kudelia flushed, biting her lower lip. It wouldn't do for the men to get angry at their fellow soldiers, especially since they were all stuck together in space. It wasn't like they had somewhere they could dock right now so that the men could relieve themselves. "I just....well, I know some men take multiple lovers. I suppose I just haven't ever heard of a woman doing the same thing." She rolled over, going to lie on top of Orga.

"But don't think for a minute that I'm backing down." Kudelia had the same resolution in her voice that she used when discussing the inequalities on Mars.

Orga chuckled aloud as Kudelia moved to lay on top of him instead, a move which was not al that bad considering his own muscular build He could as easily handle something like Kudelia without too much difficulty, though Akihiko would probably have managed even better than he had.

"Of course not," he relied with a shake of his head. He would not have expected otherwise from someone like her. "But all things considered, I suppose the 'Maiden of the Revolution' would be the one most deserving of this kind of thing." His arms wrapped around her in an embrace, not trying to be possessive but merely stating a fact. With how much everyone here held her in such high regard, there would not be a lot of hesitation if she wanted this too.

"I want to show you all, how much you mean to me. Each and every one of you." Kudelia seemed resolute, going to kiss Orga chastely on the lips. She knew that Atra seemed to be in love with Mikazuki, which caused her to be much more reserved with her feelings to him. But Orga...the leadership qualities he displayed were undeniably attractive. Even if she was the Maiden of Revolution, she wasn't too sure how she could continue on with her mission if she hadn't met the handsome tanned man.

"But, I have to admit that I do like being like this, alone with you as well. Ever since I've met you, I've felt a pull towards you..." She flushed, feeling shy again.

There were plenty of emotions swirling on the ship, and that was the sort of thing that Orga had hoped to address when he had made this decision. In this line of work there was no telling if they would come back from a battle, and if he was going to send people to die then he did not want them to have any regrets when thy went out to fight.

That did not exclude the fact that he felt some personal attraction to her as well, though perhaps it was to be expected. She was smart, determined, and she had been the first to place her faith in them when they had no one else. It was a perfect match. He met her chaste kiss with his own, that wide grin continuing to shine forth. "I'm glad to hear that," Orga answered in turn. "You're an outstanding woman, probably better than I deserve. Not that I'm complaining."

Back
Top Bottom