Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maiden of Tekkadan (Azecreth x Poppy)

Orga also took the opportunity to rinse himself off, washing away whatever might have been lingering from their recent activity together. That earned a sigh with a more pleased tone to it as he was left fresh and ready to face the rest of the day. He was satisfied with the experience and had been left with plenty to think about. Normally so certain or at least presenting certainty, this conflict was unusual for him and he needed some time to untangle how he felt and what he would do about it. But he kept that to himself for now.

He had to walk a bit further to get his towels, but soon enough was working himself over with the towel as he dried himself off. He kept glancing over at Kudelia, admiring her figure quietly as she did the same and got herself dressed in one of the uniforms that they had on the ship. It was different from the typical attire for girls, yet he was used to seeing it fairly frequently. The only downside was that it did not necessarily show off her body as much as something else might, but that was okay. She hardly needed to go that far to maintain their affection.

"I guess I'll see you later," he offered as he dressed himself in his own uniform. They would both likely be busy, but undoubtedly their paths would cross sooner or later

Kudelia stole glances to Orga as well when he dried off. It was undeniable how attractive he was. She was a lucky lady to have him be her first time. And to be able to enjoy new sexual experiences with him...well, it was more than she could have dreamed of.

She towel dried her hair, which ended up as long and smooth as always, tying it up into a high ponytail in order to keep it together. Kudelia looked over to Orga when he said his goodbyes, nodding, a hand to her chest.

“I have a feeling I’ll be seeing you sooner rather than later...I’m going to go to the kitchens and see if Atra needs any help in preparing the meals.” Kudelia wanted him to know where she was, just in case.

Orga nodded as Kudelia told him where she was planning to be, keeping it in mind should he need to speak to her some time today. He didn't know for certain but he would nonetheless keep an open mind about it. Finished drying, he got dressed in his uniform with all due care, making sure that he continued to wear his practically iconic look for the rest of the men. He had appearances to keep up after all.

"Alright. See you then," he agreed before taking his leave. It was going to be a long day.

A little earlier

Mikazuki made his way through the halls of the ship at a complacent walk, headed in the general direction of the kitchen but just kind of walking in general if he were to be honest. He had just come from the showers, where he had found Kudelia and Orga going at it without seemingly a care in the world. Since then he hadn't done much. There wasn't much he needed to do at the moment so he had nothing to focus on.

Not that he was particularly angry or jealous over what he had seen. He knew that Kudelia thought fondly of him but if she was happy with Orga then he was happy too for the both of them. Some might find it hard to believe that he even cared at all about sex, though he was not yet that much of an unfeeling machine. And perhaps something had been stirred by what he had just seen. Yet at the very least he felt no desire to get involved or to interfere with what they were doing

Soon enough he arrived neared the kitchen, poking his head in to see if anything was going on. If not then he would head on his way, but there was usually something or other. That should help take up some time until he was needed in Engineering or whatever else he had to do. So things could definitely be worse in his life

A certain young lady, one of three on the ship, was hard at work in the kitchen. Atra Mixta was the unofficial Cook for Tekkadan, and happy to be there to help out. Her ashy brown hair was cut to her chin, with some curls flipping out while others framed her face perfectly. Due to always feeling so cold on the spaceship, she wore an oversized light blue hoodie that concealed every curve of her body and her rather flat chest. Over a pair of black tights she wore a canvas off white skirt, finishing off the ensemble with a pair of boots. She was humming to herself happily, peeling potatoes for the planned stew for that evening.

The young woman was so consumed with her thoughts that she didn’t hear Mikazuki enter. It wasn’t until she turned around to grab another handful of potatoes that she saw him. She jumped in surprise, making an adorable squeaking noise as the potatoes flew out of her arms and scattered on the floor. Atra flushed in embarrassment, moving to quickly grab them up.

“You really gave me a scare, heh…” The small girl was even smaller than Mikazuki, as she got on her hands and knees to gather the items. “Everything okay? You hungry right now? We’re having stew for dinner...vegetable stew. With lots of rainbow corn!”

Stepping inside the kitchen Mikazuki was not surprised to find Atra there cooking, a fairly usual occurrence since she had made it her self assigned job here on the ship. He silently watched what she was doing for a bit before she noticed his presence, merely taking some comfort in the mundane happenings of the ship. She seemed happy, and he was pleased because of that in turn. Just like with Orga, if she was happy then hew was content.

He shifted away from the wall when she noticed his presence, and dropped down to his knees to help her pick up the potatoes without any prompting. He shot her the occasional glance, but with the two of them working together they made short work of the spill.

"Nah, I'm fine," he replied with a shake of his head as Atra asked if he was hungry at the moment, This time it was the truth, at least he could wait long enough for dinner to come around that it wouldn't be an issue. "Orga is busy with Kudelia and they don't need me with Barbatos right now." That was adequate explanation as far as he was concerned, and once they were done he let his hands rest in his pockets as he watched. He was in no hurry

The small girl did her best to sneak glances at Mikazuki, but she didn’t want to be too obvious. She had been in love with him, ever since she met him when she was ten years old. Even though he had barely any money left, he spent it getting food for her. And in turn, that meal had opened the door for her to get a job at the same restaurant and get away from the horrible brothel that she had been forced to spend her formative years in.

Just as quick as they fell they were gathered, Atra getting to her feet and dusting off her clothes. “Well, looks like there’s no harm.” She had a hard time believing that the young man wasn’t hungry, but reminded herself that he typically walked around with a pocket full of food to snack on. She cocked her head to the side when he mentioned Kudelia and Orga being together, wondering what the pair could be collaborating on. The younger girl idolized the bonde Maiden of Revolution, and was very happy to be able to consider her a friend now.

“Is that so?” Atra picked up her peeler, grabbing another potato. She was skilled in the fine art of talking and working at the same time. “Well, I would consider it a good thing! You’re always having to fly off in Barbatos at the last minute to help out in whatever skirmish is going on...I think you should find something to do that would help you relax!” Her voice was sweet as honey as she spoke to the man she secretly harbored feelings for.

"But I am relaxed," Mikazuki protested weakly as Atra voiced her preference for not being in the thick of a fight while piloting his Gundam. To be frank that was a very relaxing situation for him most of the time, in communion with his machine, but he understood that she would be worried by it if he actually said that aloud. In the interests of her health and feelings he would merely live it at that. He might not be much of a personable individual, but he still understood how people worked, and did not want Atra to be overly concerned about him

After a moment he stepped up to one of the counters upon which food and utensils were spread. "Do you need any help?" he offered, looking over to Atra. He didn't mind helping her out, and maybe it would take his mind off of the things that weren't really his concern. At the very least he could hope so anyways, though if Atra didn't need any help then that would clearly not be an option.

Atra wanted to argue with him about nothing involving his work being considered relaxing, but she didn’t bother. It was pointless to reason with Mikazuki at times. Regardless of what she told or asked of him, he would do precisely what he wanted to do. Or whatever it was that Orga wanted to do. Orga’s needs and desires were secondary to Mikazuki’s, in Atra’s opinion.

“Well, if you’re volunteering, I would love some help peeling potatoes.” Atra sounded excited for the company as she opened up a drawer and rifled around for another peeler, passing it over to the dark haired man. “Have to do 2 bags worth of peeling for dinner. Kudelia said that she would stop by, and I was hoping to recruit her. But I suppose she had other plans for today.” The small girl didn’t sound bothered by Kudelia not coming by, instead beginning to hum to herself as she returned to the task at hand.

Taking the peeler, Mikazuki fell silent as he began helping to peel potatoes for the dinner they were making. There was something calming about the rhythmic action, nothing to think about or worry himself with. He went about his task with decent skill and efficiency, denuding one potato before moving on to the next one. With the two of them working together the pile of finished potatoes would soon grow quickly. It was a lot different than fighting in a Gundam, but that did not make it any less pleasant for him. If there was anything that could be considered relaxing in his life, this would be it.

"She'll probably be a lot busier from now on," Mikazuki mused aloud at the same time. He knew what Orga was having her do, and that would likely occupy what time she was not using for official business or teaching. It was just how things were going to be, and he didn't let it bother him too much..

With the pilot’s help, Atra was pleased at how fast the process was going. What would have taken her over an hour was now finished in record time. And with how adept Mikazuki was at the task, she could move on to rinsing them and chopping them, to put in the various pots she had simmering away on the stove. She hummed to herself, quite pleased. This was like a dream come true to the young woman. Spending any time with the dark haired young man was always fun for her.

“Hm? What’s going on with her?” Atra inquired at Mikazuki’s words to her, cocking her head to the side. “I know she already has so much on her plate. What with preparing for what will happen on Earth, teaching the children…” She trailed off, softly smiling. Honestly, Kudelia was nothing short of inspiring to Atra. And if she would find out the new job she was doing for the men of Tekkadan, the little chef would be happy to sign herself up as well.

Together the two of them were soon done, and Mikazuki put the peeler in the sink as he returned to watching Atra with the rest off the cooking. The savory aroma of the food began to fill the kitchen, tickling his nose with its enticing allure. He kept himself from snacking however, at least for the present time. When he was hungry he might, but for now he was just content with watching and seeing what happened.

At her query, he merely shrugged indifferently. "Orga said something about a 'dame famine'," he mused aloud in response before elaborating a bit more. "I guess she's gonna help keep everyone from getting too stressed out while they're on the ship." He didn't elaborate, figuring it didn't matter all that much when it came down to it. If Atra figured it out on her own though, well, there wasn't much he could actually do about that. So he fell silent again, standing off to the side and watching her work as the time for dinner grew closer

The little girl was impressed by the restraint that the pilot showed. Normally, she would see him cramming snacks into his mouth every time he was silent for too long. Atra always chalked his healthy appetite up to how much energy he used in order to pilot Barbatos. But then again, he had been like this before the antique Gundam frame came into possession of Tekkadan.

“You didn’t even sneak any nibbles!” Atra smiled to him as she picked up a small tasting dish, moving to ladle up some of the hearty stew into it. She sipped the rich broth for just a moment after smelling it, nodding to herself in satisfaction. Turning to Mikazuki, she held it out to him. “Here! For all your hard work...tell me how it tastes. And then it’s good to be served!” Atra nodded, knowing that within the hours, soldiers would come in for whatever grub was hot.

“Dame famine…” Atra thought it over, holding up the ladle to her mouth and licking it tentatively. She just wanted a second taste of the yummy meal she made, but to anyone looking, her small tongue deftly cleaning the utensil was quite the view. It was obvious she needed to think the subject over for a few. But in no time at all, she set the ladle to the side and smacked a closed fist into her open palm, nodding in knowing satisfaction.

“That’s the sort of thing she’s doing?!” Atra blinked, realizing that it wasn’t much different from what the women at the brothel she grew up did. Helping to relieve the Martians of their desires. She flushed, going over to Mikazuki and taking both of his hands into her own. “Is that what’s been troubling you? Have you been...releasing your stress with her?” Atra’s brows furrowed, tightening her grip on his hands. “Why didn’t you tell me sooner! I could have helped you out too, you know…”

While Atra didn’t do the same job in the brothels that the other women did, she certainly had observed how they worked their trade. So she stepped closer to the dark haired man, wanting to be the focus of his attention. She did her best not to pout, and instead try to keep from dropping to her knees right then and there to help relieve him of some of his stress. “Tell me, Mikazuki! I want to help you relax, too…”

Mikazuki shrugged, having nothing to say in response to her praise. He just hadn't felt like it, perhaps too busy mentally working over what he had seen even more than he knew at the moment. But if it made Atra happy then he supposed he couldn't complain about it. She certainly deserved it considering all that she did for them around the ship. If anyone deserved to be happy it was her. He had his own way of finding satisfaction after all.

Offered some of the final product, Mikazuki did not hesitate as he leaned forward to sip from the offered spoon. He mulled upon it for a moment, considering tastes and flavors in a manner that one would likely not expect from the boy if he was a stranger. After a few moments he nodded, giving her an affirmative look. "It tastes good," he confirmed, leaving it to her to handle the rest of the details now that he had made his opinion known. There was definitely other things to focus on after all.

But that was left behind as Atra ruminated on what he had said about Kudelia before making her sudden realization. He didn't understand the shock and excitement, watching in confusion as she walked over and took his heads. "No," he replied simply, in the sort of near monotone manner that he used for most things he didn't particularly care about. "I just said she was with Orga..."

There would be no deterring Atra of course, not that he was surprised by that fact. He was more taken aback by how accepting of the idea she was, mostly because he had never really thought of her in that way before. He knew about her past of course, but figured it hadn't really mattered that much. Apparently he was quite wrong in that regard. And to be honest after walking in on Orga and Kudelia he was a bit more turned on than he would have been otherwise. If she was so eager, was there really any harm in turning her away? "Alright," he ceded after a moment or two with an affirmative nod. "If that's what you ewant to do."

Back
Top Bottom