Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Do You Fear? [randomname98766789 and Amaranthine]

When the hold on his cock became firmer, Bryce grunted again. Alicia always knew exactly how to get him going with her hands. She knew where to hold him, how much pressure to apply, and how long to keep her hands steady. She was an expert. Deciding to use her teasing as an opening for more teasing of his own. “Well, you might not be able to tell. Besides, when I am with you, it is pretty much like I am hard 24/7.” Although Bryce considered it teasing, it was not altogether false.

At times, he did wish that Alicia would have been his first, just as he was her first. In a way, she was his first. She was the first girl he could ever show his true self and have the ability to use bondage. She was the first girl he could ever be 100 percent genuine with, the first girl he ever tied up. So, she was his first in a much more important arena, in Bryce’s opinion. “Yes, I am all yours, just as you are all mine. I know you will never run out of ways to blow my mind.” Bryce replied, grunting again with the movement of her hands.

His lips left her neck after she pointed out it was his turn to be on the receiving end. “I know, but what if I told you that kissing your neck makes me hard, too?” Bryce pointed out with a gentle laugh. Nonetheless, he allowed her to work those bound hands. “That feels so good. I might need you to do this more often. Oh… I’m going to cum at this rate if you keep going, Alicia.” Bryce murmured softly, pressing his hips right up against her once more to make it easier on his wife.

--

That was one area where Nick and Anna could not be more unalike. Whereas she often had little appetite and would pick at her food, Nick could eat like a horse! How many times did he finish Anna’s plate back in the old days when she filled up? Nick had to remind himself about that when he noticed how Anna ate sometimes. He had to remember that she just naturally had no appetite at times. That was okay, as long as she still ate enough to sustain herself, though. That was especially true in this world.

Nick listened to Anna talk about Molly and fate. Fate was an interesting thing. Nick had a problem believing in anything celestial or fantastical like fate. But, it was interesting to hear Anna talk about it. If anything was going to change their minds about fate, it would probably be this situation. Nick took another bite of the potato as he listened to her talk. When she finished talking, there was a little smile on his face. He agreed, believing that weed did not violate being sober. Speaking of that, he actually had a joint with him that could be brought out after they were finished eating.

“Well, the apocalypse tends to change people I guess. It made me less of a shitty person, I think. I’ve done more for people other than myself than ever before. And it brought me back to you. So it hasn’t been all bad.” Nick admitted with a shrug of his shoulders. “I am proud of you, though. I am proud of all of us, not only for that but for making it this far.

“For what it’s worth you have the same effect on me, I just have an easier time hiding it.” It was true - everything that Bryce did had a way of turning Alicia on, a perk of being a woman was that she didn’t have to try to hide it when out and around people. She liked being able to surprise him like that, though - let them sneak back home after a long day out and encourage him one way or another to slip himself between her thighs... Hell, she hadn’t stopped being wet from when he was touching her earlier, and knowing the effect she was having on him now just made her bottoms grow damper once again.

”Then cum for me,” Alicia whispered in an angel soft tone, turning her head to meet his gaze. When he pushed his hips in to her she used it as an opportunity to grind her ass against him. She knew that he loved her ass, especially when it was touching him, and she hoped feeling her full cheeks wiggle against him would just add to his arousal. At the same time she kept a steady pace in the way she stroked him, though her hands started to twist just slightly in opposite directions to add to the stimulation - it was gentle, and the rope on her wrists didn’t afford her much wiggle room at all, but she was dead set on doing good by him.

”Right now - like this. I’ll gladly do it again, it doesn’t have to be the only time,” she said in a sexy voice, encouraging Bryce to give in to his pleasure. She would gladly let him tie her up and perform any act that he wanted on him - she was also considering the idea of securing her own ankles and wrists while he was gone at some point (a moment hard to find)... that would be a wonderful surprise.

- - - - -

After another moment Anna finally pulled the fork away from the plate, chewed on the bite while she listened to Nick talk about how the end of the world changed people, and how he felt like he was less of a shitty person now than he was before. She would be lying if she tried to say that she had never seen him as a shitty person - they’d both had some pretty strong negative opinions of each other when they split, but he didn’t seem to see the same person that she did.

She saw the guy who’d had her back while she wandered the streets of Los Angeles performing minor drug deals because he didn’t want to see her get hurt but he wasn’t going to be able to stop her. Someone who’d tried to make her a part of his life even when it involved the family he struggled to be around. He had done more good than she had ever had to offer. Fuck, even today she couldn’t help but be that person.

And it brought me back to you,” she teased, and then shook her head as she realized she was probably ruining an otherwise sweet moment. “I’m sorry, you’re right. It’s not all bad. And I think people like us need a bit of chaos in our lives.” It would be a lie to say that any day was easy or that she wouldn’t still choose heroin if given the opportunity, but the apocalypse served the same purpose as getting high did. It was a distraction from all the things they didn’t want to think about.

“You weren’t a bad person, though. All things considered... you’re still one of the best people I’ve ever met.” She looked back to her plate, stabbed another potato and chewed on that instead of daring to look at Nick after saying something relatively sappy.

Alicia most certainly did well for him. From her words goading him into an orgasm to the way her tied hands moved along his cock, it was only a matter of time. The one thing that really did Bryce in was the inclusion of her ass. Anal was not something they had much experience doing. However, they were essentially doing the same thing with her ass that was done with her pussy not that long ago. He was gliding between her cheeks and not actually inside of her. This time, his cock was accompanied by her hands moving up and down the length. “But I’m going to make a mess all over you if I do!” Bryce teased as if that was a reason for him to not cum in that moment. Something told him Alicia was looking forward to the mess.

When she promised him it would not be the only time they experimented with this, Bryce could not stop himself from smiling even more. That was great, but he did not want to think about the future only right now. He still had to experience the pleasure from this moment, too! He could not wait to cum all over her hands and all over her ass from this. Alicia had a powerful hold on him, both with her hands and with her heart. It was just a perfect marriage, truly.

It was not going to take long now. He was ready to peak. Of course, he had to get one more thing out of this. It was a rare occasion because there was no gag over her mouth. She had the freedom to speak and moan for now. That changed when one hand lifted up to press his right hand over her lips. He was going to hand gag her to finish the job. He wanted her moaning and speaking into his hand when he came. And after she started doing that, it happened. “Alicia! Oh… fuck!” That was his orgasm as it spurted out all over her tied hands and her rear, coating her with his semen.

--

Nick never meant for this to turn into a session where he was just fishing for pats on the back. It was just a genuine moment they were sharing. Nick was speaking the truth when it came to him. Plus, the overall feeling of this moment was on the more serious side. He did have something serious to talk about with Anna, regarding what they were going to do if they stayed on the ranch for longer. There was no telling how long it would be before they could find somewhere to go. Months? Weeks?

Besides, what if his mother said ‘no’ to leaving? What if Alicia refused to go? Would Nick really leave them behind? For Anna, he liked to think he would, but that was going to be a difficult task. Sure, he might have sneaked off the Abigail once but he always planned on returning. Sure, he spent all that time away from his family when they were at the hotel, but he did miss being around his mother and sister believe it or not. Some of these conversations were not going to be held tonight. Still, Nick was thinking about the future because he did not want to get left in a fucked situation. Well, more fucked than they already were, that is.

“Thank you for saying that.” After telling her that he appreciated her words, Nick focused back on the food. He knew it was important to not get very sappy with her, so he did not take it any further. “It really depends on what you want, but we could chill out here tonight. Jeremiah told me that if I fixed this place up, I could turn it into my own place. Of course, that would include you with me. I don’t know how you feel about it, but I spent time cleaning it up today and if we’re going to be here for a while, I don’t hate it. It shouldn’t rain tonight so the lack of a roof won’t be an issue.”

“Then make a mess on me,” Alicia said to him - she had known exactly what she was signing up for when she had started to touch him with their bodies so close, even more so when she rubbed her ass all over him. Skin and clothes could be washed - and they still had the lake right in front of them. They could be cleaned up as soon as they were done if they wanted to, though she could imagine that they wouldn’t be in too much of a rush to get up and moving after this fun encounter.

Alicia was caught off guard by Bryce’s hand suddenly covering her mouth, and the gasp squeal of surprise that left her lips in that instant was genuine - a flicker of a moment where she had genuinely felt like she needed to struggle. She knew exactly what to do now, though. She needed to keep it up. “Cum for me please baby,” she tried to say, though his hand firm against her mouth kept her lips from moving and the noises that came out sounded nothing like what she wanted to say.

She’d timed it well - as she’d finished speaking he had cried out in pleasure, and Alicia let out a soft moan as she felt his release spray against her backside. Her bound hands didn’t dare to stop, either - she was going to milk him dry, until ever drop was spent against her body.

- - - - -

Anna popped a bread roll in to her mouth and figured she was just about done with dinner - and it wasn’t like the extra was going to go anywhere so if Nick had anything to say about the way she pushed her plate aside she could remind him that now wasn’t the only moment they could eat. As he talked about how he’d been working on cleaning this place up and that he’d been offered it in exchange, she looked around - there wasn’t much to the place right now, didn’t even have a roof... It could turn in to something better probably, though she’d never known Nick to be a fixer-upper kind of guy. They had just been talking about needing a place to hold up among this group today, though.

The look on her face said that she approved, if only for now - she might change her mind if were to ever rain, but they had Molly or Madison to bother if something like that were to happen. Letting out a sigh Anna moved to lay down on the ground, bringing her good arm high above her head while the other hand rested about even with her ear. It was peaceful here, and though this life was nothing like home, this moment felt kind of like it. “Wouldn’t be the first time we haven’t had a roof over our heads,” she said as she stared up at the sky. More than once their drunken rooftop ‘dates’ had ended up with them passing out, more frequently when they’d brought gear with them as well, only to be reminded of where they were once the sun was out and waking them up.

There was no telling how long they would be there, but it was probably worth finding some kind of normal in the meantime. If there was ever a safe time and place for Molly to leave here, though, she was going to find herself reluctant to stay.

It even shocked Bryce when he managed to cum as much as he did. Wow! The cum seemed to flow endlessly. By the time the last drop spurted from the tip of Bryce’s cock, the young man was left in a heaving, moaning mess. He finally removed the hand from over her mouth, reminding himself why he loved handgags so much. There was something special about the intimate, skin-to-skin contact it afforded. He was so gracious that Alicia played along when she did. It was another thing they did not even need to verbally communicate before they took action. She had immediately known what it meant and that was special for Bryce. “That felt… incredible. Holy shit, Leesha. Holy shit…” That was all he could really manage right now.

Now that the orgasm had ended, Bryce leaned down to kiss her neck, moving up and down the soft flesh. God, she was gorgeous and he still had so much fun kissing her. “I love you so fucking much. Thank you for that. It really felt like one of my best orgasms ever and that’s all thanks to you.” He pointed out with a big grin, allowing his arms to retighten around her waist, doing his very best to hold her against his body, allowing her back to rest against his chest. “I will get your hands and ass cleaned up in a bit.” He added, not feeling like moving right now. She was right. No need to be in a hurry.

--

It was fortunate that Anna had not asked Nick to talk about his plan for fixing this place. Honestly? There was no plan for that. If she would have asked him to outline how he was going to fix this place up, it just would not be doable. He had no clue how it was going to happen, but when Nick got an idea in his head, it was hard to stop him. Such was the case now. He was going to make sure this place was ready to use at some point. They could have a real house.

In the meanwhile, she was right. There was nothing to worry about, really. They were not bothered by the lack of a roof. Nick, too, was reminded of the date nights they would spend on the roof of a building. It was a great time. He missed those days once more, but this slice of the past could be enjoyable as well. After he took a few more bites of his food, he joined Anna on the ground. He could save the rest for later, so he was not freaking out about how little she ate.

He just laid on his back and looked up into the sky. “You know, I’m always shitty at finding constellations. I don’t think I really see anything I can point out, but it still looks beautiful. Not a cloud to be found. From here, it just feels so peaceful, so quiet. I remember how we used to do this some nights. We’d find a roof and just lay under the stars. That’s kind of what made me think about this. I’m glad that you seem to be enjoying this so far.” Nick added with a smile, turning his head just a bit towards her.

“That amazing, huh? I guess I’ll have to remember these moves for later, and I love you too. Of course I’m going to do everything I can do make, well, everything, as good as possible for you.” She’d really left Bryce speechless, huh? The way that he stuttered over his words, struggling to get out a complete sentence that articulated his thoughts right now, left Alicia feeling incredibly proud of herself. She even had to let a little giggle out, though it was not poking fun. The way she treated him now wasn’t that much different than the way he’d left her struggling to walk the night before after the bunker ‘bible study’, though. It seemed that both of them had a way of doing amazing things to the other.

”We could always just hop back in to the water for a bit,” Alicia suggested as a way to clean up, scrunching up her nose a little. She was having a hard time thinking about anything other than his lips on her skin - she should have known better than to think he would actually stop, and now that she wasn’t trying to focus on anything she really had no objections. Luckily neither of them wanted to get moving, because she wanted nothing more than to stay in this post-orgasmic moment with him. She wasn’t even in a rush to get her hands off of his body. With her hands tied behind her back it wasn’t like she could move them anywhere anyways, so she figured that would not be a problem.

- - - - -

Anna turned her heads towards Nick as he laid down beside her, offering him an almost bashful smile as he told her that their old times had made him think this was a good idea. He wasn’t wrong, but she didn’t know how to appreciate that right. At least they were on the same page about this feeling like a hint of the old times? The good part of the old times, at least. At the same time she stretched out her body, the movement pulling at the tank top she wore to reveal a bit of cleavage and a pale, smooth swath of her lower abdomen.

”It feels like home,” Anna settled with, not referring to the place but rather the feeling, as she rolled on to her side to face Nick. That was a positive answer if there ever was one. Her head rested against his shoulder as she watched the sky out of the corner of her eye, letting out a soft sigh. The moment was too quiet to really feel like home, though - no whir of traffic four stories down, a steady pitter patter of never ending life. This was the closest that they were ever going to get to that most likely.

She looked back towards Nick, and it might have been nostalgia hitting her but she swore he looked more attractive than usual in that moment. What were the chances he wouldn’t put up a fuss if she tried to kiss him now? It was worth trying out, and she started with her lips against his adam’s apple.

“Yeah, we can.” Nodding his head in agreement with Alicia’s sentiment, Bryce did not really want to move yet. So, he made no attempt to do so. “Let’s be honest, though. When am I ever going to move with your hands still on my cock?” Bryce teased, as it was not him asking her to stop. It was just another way to express how good it felt. It would be tough to move with her hands so close to him. At the same time, he did not want her to have to sit there soaked in his cum for too long. It could become less than ideal to clean off later if it stayed for too long on her skin. Adding to the long list of unconventional quirks, while he did enjoy cumming on Alicia, he preferred it to not stay on her skin too long, for some reason. He would love to go back to kissing her bound hands, but would prefer not to in this current state.

Bryce could be all over the place, but he was so glad that Alicia could keep up and was willing to learn. He decided to return to kissing her neck. He would move soon, but not quite yet. It really did feel like they were in their own little world right now. It felt like nothing could interrupt them, nothing could turn this moment negative. Bryce always felt like that when she was by him. “Alright.. how about one more kiss and then I’ll force myself to move and untie you so we can get washed up?”

--

At this angle with Nick looking towards Anna, it just so happened he got a couple of eyes full of her cleavage. He did not know whether she meant to expose some of her flesh like that or not, but she did. He had no idea if she planned on teasing him, but she had! Nick just thought about Anna, how badly he really did want her. He had not really gotten over the teasing from the previous day or earlier that morning. Anna really knew how to hit him where it hurt. Sex was not the only thing he thought about, of course. However, the teasing and the closeness they had seemed to linger.

“Yes, it really does.” Nick knew what she meant and he agreed with her words. Being with her always felt like home to Nick. This specific moment in time felt most like home than anything before. The smile on his face grew when he rolled on his side and faced her as well. He immediately reached out with his right hand to gently cup her left cheek, touching her with as much affection and adoration as he could possibly muster.

When those lips started on his Adam’s Apple, Nick did not fight her. The more he thought about it, the more he figured there were positions to have some fun while maintaining safety. “Ah… that really feels like home.” He commented with a grin, noticing how it seemed to be her go-to place. Nick loved being kiss there just as she loved kissing him there.

Obviously the aftermath of their encounter couldn’t linger for too long - things would get sticky and uncomfortable and that would ruin the moment more than anything. A few extra seconds wasn’t going to hurt, though, especially after Bryce had decided on a solid end point to stop and get cleaned up. Those sweet kisses made her never want to stop in theory but there were times when reality did not play out as sweetly as fantasy, and that included much-needed clean up.

“I think that sounds like a good plan,” Alicia agreed with a nod. Her grasp had been slowly releasing for a little while now, but finally she pulled her hands away from him entirely. With hands and fingers coated in cum if she touched Bryce’s stomach it was going to end up on him, and as much as they knew they were going to wash up she didn’t necessarily want to paint him in his own fluids, so she tried to keep the damage to herself.

”Kiss me, my love,” Alicia then said in what could possibly be the sweetest tone ever, green eyes watching her husband in pure adoration. She didn’t want to move, she never wanted an inch between them, but it was definitely time to hop in the lake. There was nothing stopping them from cuddling back up any time that they wanted to.

- - - - -

Sex was easier to understand than words to Anna - something physical, tangible. She’d also known what it was like way too soon in her life and developed the kinds of connections in her brain that the vast majority of people just did not. She didn’t only think about sex but she did see it as a way to feel in control of herself, and the easiest way to ‘voice’ her own feelings at the same time. In her later teenage years she’d used it to try - and fail - to make people want to love her because at that point that was all she knew, only to turn around and detach it from love entirely and call that “personal growth”. Realistically, she still had an incredibly unhealthy relationship with sex.

Nick, though? Part of why he’d confused her so much in the beginning was the way he’d wanted her outside of the bedroom too, something she straight up couldn’t understand by that point and something she’d been so actively against because she didn’t get it that months had past before she’d even been willing to call what they were doing a relationship. To this day she still didn’t have her head on completely straight, failing to see the mid ground and nuance.

“I was hoping you’d think so,” Anna said as her lips trailed to the side of his neck, along his jaw and closer to his lips. With her good arm against the ground she couldn’t touch Nick’s face as sweetly as he had hers, but she could rest her hand on the upper side of his neck, back towards where her fingers could curl very loosely in to his hair. Seeing that grin on Nick’s face, Anna leaned in to kiss him properly.

Without hesitation, Bryce leaned in so he could press a kiss against her lips when she requested one. Their lips touched and it felt phenomenal. There was a growing smile on his face, his tongue peeking into her mouth to deepen the kiss. He tried to pin her tongue underneath his own again as well. It was a passionate kiss that lasted for a few seconds. When the kiss ended, Bryce flashed her a smile.

“Let’s get you untied now, babe.” The first thing he did was work on freeing her wrists. He made sure to dispose of the ropes so he could pack them back into his bag. After that, he grabbed her bound feet, he raised up her feet so he could kiss along the soles once more. After filling them up with kisses, he placed her feet back down.

Bryce worked on freeing them next. Soon enough, his girl was untied. He helped her up into a standing position and he knew she would have to actually undress for the next part and that was alright. They were finishing up this moment here together anyways. Soon enough, he made his way back to the water with some of the clean towels he had for them to wipe off with before they redressed. He stepped in first and helped Alicia in as well.

--

Nick understood (somewhat) about Anna’s relationship with sex. He knew it was one of the main ways she could communicate how she felt because it was easier for her to communicate through sex than real words. Nick never quite understood why that was. It showed how little Nick knew about the secretive details of her life that she had not shared with him. Nick always suspected there was something she was not telling him, maybe a few things. However, Nick always respected her wishes and he never tried pushing. He understood why boundaries were important. Nick might have had his own as well, although they were not nearly as strenuous as Anna’s.

For example, he managed to want Anna outside the bedroom fairly quickly. Nick believed he fell hard and fast for her, but who could blame him? Nick was not the stereotypical guy in many, many ways. This was one of them. It took time and it took effort. Finally, he managed to pierce through her armor and managed to wiggle his way into her heart. There were some days where he swore it was a fight to stay there, but he managed to do so.

Wherever her lips were touching, it felt wonderful. Soft sighs and moans would leave his throat. Whenever she stopped kissing him, he had planned to return the favor and kiss down her neck. But for now, he returned the kiss in her lips, sliding his tongue around with hers. His free hand was somewhat trapped under his body, but he moved it out and reached up to grab one of her breasts for a few seconds, just giving it a playful squeeze. “This really isn’t fair, you know? You already knew that I couldn’t resist you for too long.” Nick teased playfully.

There was never such thing as too many kisses to Alicia, and she found herself as lost in this one as every other kiss they had shared - deeply, passionately. Bryce’s tongue against her own drove her wild and she wanted nothing more than to keep it going, but everyone had to breathe eventually. That was a shame, really.

At the end of it all, it was really nice to be able to move her arms around again. After Bryce had freed her wrists Alicia was able to stretch out and that she did, working her joints and muscles out after an extended period of being tied up. She didn’t hurt, she knew quite well he would never put her in any kind of position that would hurt her. As she worked on her ankles, she watched. He always showed such care with her, whether it was tying or untying her. This was like an art to him.

Once freed she hopped to her feet alongside Bryce and took a moment to stretch each foot out before following along behind him back to the lake. At the shore she stripped down, and she left the unsullied bikini top on the shore while she kept a hold of the bottoms - those could be washed off in the lake as well. She graciously took his hand and took the small leap off of the edge, landing in to the water with a small splash. She didn’t let go of his hand, and instead gently urged him to go deeper with her.

- - - - -

A pleased sigh escaped Anna’s lips, hot breath against Nick’s own, as his hand found one of her breasts, and after he spoke all she could to was smirk. They were still so close together that their upper lips touched, and he wouldn’t be able to see that wicked grin of hers but surely he would know it was there. It wasn’t the first time that she’d worn him down in to getting her way - she liked to think that she made it worth while, at least.

”All’s fair in love and war, and you made it in to a battle,” she returned as she slid her good arm in to freedom, and let her fingertips rest against Nick’s clothed chest. As she leaned in to kiss him once again that hand trailed lower on his body, slowly moving towards the bottom hem. Her movements were slow, deliberate - nothing like the rough passion they’d found many times in the past but somehow exactly what seemed right for the moment. She wasn’t exactly up for being pushed around and manhandled right at this moment, anyways. Even Anna knew that.

”You had to know I’d win eventually,” she said as she pulled away just far enough to be able to look Nick in the eyes. “I can be quite convincing.” As she said that her good hand dipped below the waistline so that she could cup his cock through his clothes.

As Alicia coaxed him deeper into the water, Bryce did not hesitate. Only once they waded into the deep end did he release her hand. This was only done because they needed to get clean. They could no afford to play around for much longer. If his hands did not leave hers, nothing substantive would have gotten done. Bryce could hardly control himself when they were together. With a smile on his face, Bryce started to get cleaned up while he was in the water. Bryce had a washcloth after leaving the towels back on land to dry off.

Obviously, there would not be as much of a mess on him as there was on Alicia. She could easily handle the cleaning of her hands, but he assumed she might need some help with the backside of her body. So, he stood behind her and started to clean that up himself. Soon enough, it seemed like all of their fluids had been cleaned up, but he knew that they were never that far away from getting messy again. Tonight, though, the sun was starting to set and he figured they should head back to the cabin soon enough.

Bryce did not leave the water until kissing his wife again. After they were both clean, he led the way back to the surface and stepped up into the grass, pulling her alongside him. The next step for them was getting dried off with the towels and getting redressed. After that, they would be ready to go.

--
Feeling that pleasured sigh Anna released against his lips turned Nick on so much. It was like as soon as she showed the slightest hint of arousal for him, he felt his breathing quicken. His heart started beating faster. At times, it felt like it just might beat right out of his chest. He swore it was beating so loud that she could hear it. But, that was love, he guessed. It was never only physical for Nick. Sure, that was not to say that it did not feel good physically because it did. However, it was always accompanied by something more, something special.

Nick could only hope that she felt it too. Of course, if he started talking about his heart racing and the way she made him feel while they were in the moment, he probably would have ruined it. Nick decided to take a page from Anna’s book and just show her everything he really wanted to say by using his actions, his lips, and other areas on his body.

He wanted another touch, so he reached his hand up and gave her other breast a similar squeeze. The feeling of her hands against him caused him to sigh right back against her lips as well. Then, her hand dipped to cup his cock and it made Nick moan just a tad louder. He hoped his hand on her breast would have a similar result. “Yes… you did. You always know how to win. I’m really looking forward to this, after the day that we’ve had. I need you, Anna.” He was not pulling away this time that was for sure.

Cleaning each other was a simple, non-sexual intimacy in this world. Of course, when it involved Bryce and Alicia, she always felt sexually inclined by it, but it was really just another sweet moment between the young pair. She sighed as he cleaned up her backside, leaning back as he had finished to get another moment of his skin against her own. Unfortunately the sun was setting and their perfect day was crashing down on them, breaking the fantasy that this was how they could spend their life every day. Alicia hoped that if not tomorrow, sometime soon they would be able to do this again.

"Thank you for an amazing day," Alicia said to Bryce as she grabbed one of the towels and started to dry her body down. Her hair hadn't gotten wet from their second trip in to the water, so it was an easy task. Once cleaned up she wandered back towards where they had settled for lunch and pulled her dress back on, skipping the still-wet bikini. That could dry before she put it back on. "It means the world to me, the way that you go out of your way to make so much happen for me. I hope we have more days like this. I love you so much."

- - - - -

See, this? This felt more normal than the last few days had. This felt more normal than anything hadn't in a long time, actually. Anna found herself feeling like she wasn't really at this godforsaken ranch for just this little while, reliving hazy memories of good times. Nick had been right that she wasn't up to really mess around for the first little while after starting to heal, and she still wasn't 100% now, but as long as they played nice they would be just fine. She wasn't hurting like she was before, she was getting more movement in. She was sure he could see that.

Nick's words were the last piece of encouragement rather Anna needed to give in - and as much as she would have played the "will they, won't they" game that had ended in failure the last few times, knowing she wouldn't get shot down was all she needed to become more confident. She was no stranger to taking the lead and in moments like this it was probably for the best, so Anna let go of Nick's body just enough to press her hand to his stomach and encourage him to roll on to his back instead of being on his side like he was.

Bryce did not provide acts of kindness for Alicia because he expected something tangible in return, or even a thank you. Instead, Bryce was kind to Alicia because of his love for her and out of the goodness of his heart. Still, it felt nice when she thanked him and expressed her feelings about the day. She had never been one for taking his actions for granted or making him feel like he did all of the work in this relationship. That might be another prominent reason why their relationship managed to swim when most others would sink during the end of the world. They were doing so much more than just staying afloat.

“You are welcome, baby. I always try my best for you. I want you to feel loved. I want you to feel cared for. I like keeping you on your toes, too. I think surprises like this are wonderful. Plus, we both can use the break from the stress of our daily lives. I want to thank you as well for the surprises, too. I am so happy with this day. It was an unbelievable experience. We will have more days like this. I know we cannot live every single day like this, but no matter what, no matter how bad the world gets, we’ll still have our love and our opportunities to show it.”

--

“Yes ma’am.” It was Nick’s response to Anna’s wordless order to roll over onto his back. Nick was flat on his back, looking up at Anna, ready for her to make the next move. Although he could tell she was feeling much better, it was not difficult to decipher that she might not be at 100 percent yet. Although it was smarter to wait until she fully healed, there was no telling how long that could take. Besides, they did not need to have rough sex to enjoy themselves. A slower pace would provide a change. Variety did keep things enjoyable, after all. Nick would have been more than happy to be a little rougher if she were up to it, but Nick enjoyed taking it slow.

It almost felt like a guilty pleasure considering how slow and gentle was not always characteristic of their time in the bedroom or their relationship. So, he valued moments like these highly and enjoyed each moment. While he waited for her, Nick placed his left hand on the outside of her right thigh. He planned to help guide her over himself. Plus, he just wanted to touch her again. Just thinking about this made him feel harder, so she might be able to sense that once she climbed over him. His shirt had also ridden up, revealing just a bit of his abdomen.

"I can tell how much care you put in to this relationship, it's obvious. I think everyone can tell, honestly. But I don't want you to think I dont admire and appreciate every single thing you do for me, my love." Alicia needed Bryce to know that she saw every moment he made for her for what it was worth: the world. Every word he said, every little touch - every single thing from the littlest to the biggest mattered more to Alicia than she would ever be able to put in to words. They never stopped putting each other or their relationship first even of the worst of days, and those bad days were because of this world, not each other. It was admirable - it was the kind of true love Alicia had always hoped to have one day. To think that it had always been so close by!

"You really are the greatest husband," Alicia said to him as she took his hand and leaned in for a sweet kiss. She was ready to head back to the cabin now, they just had to pack up what remained of what they had brought with them. She could honestly say that they had made the most of what the world had to offer them today, and Bryce was right. They would always make the most of every moment that they could, and surely back at their 'homes, they would still be making the most of their life together. Sometimes all that meant was cuddles and talks, but sometimes that was all that they needed. "Like... the best. I don't think anyone could beat you."

- - - - -

Anna hooked her leg over Nick's hips and pushed her body up, allowing her to straighten and sit atop him - a little bit of a wiggle later and she was seated on his lap, taking advantage of his shirt riding up to get her hand on his bare skin. "God, you look good like this," she remarked, enjoying the sight of him underneath her, somewhat long hair framing his face in that angelic way she'd always liked. There were times she had sworn he was created to make her weak, but that wasn't something she was about to say out loud. This, and every other time he'd laid beneath her all haphazard hair and goofy smiles, were some of those times.

Anna had found shorts to wear so if his hand dipped any lower he would be on bare flesh, and as always lacked a bra beneath the tank top she wore. She wanted it, to feel him up inside of her clothes - to feel him all over her, every inch of her skin. In the last little while she'd been playing around, trying to get him going just because she knew she could, but she was dead serious this time around. He didn't need permission to let his hands wander, and Anna figured that she had all the permission she needed - her legs were splayed across his hips with the center of his pants between them, and even one handed she could make easy work of buttons and zippers. Once she had done that her hand slipped inside, where she could feel him half hard through his boxers - her hand clasped around him as she gave Nick a mischievous smirk. She really was liking the way he looked right about now.

When Alicia was showering him in compliments and love, Bryce was listening attentively. Near the end of her little speech, his right hand was resting on her left cheek, cupping her face. He gazed into her eyes until she finished talking. Then, before he responded, Bryce leaned in for another kiss. Sometimes, a kiss said more than their actual words could say. Even so, Bryce liked to think he did have a way with words. So, he still had something to say after they pulled away from the loving, gentle kiss. “Thank you for saying that, Alicia. It always means so much to me when these words come from you.” Bryce had never known anything other than a purely loving relationship ever since they started. There was nothing toxic about their love or the way they treated each other.

“You are the best wife ever, Alicia. I know that for a fact. I’m so happy to introduce you as my wife whenever we meet someone new. I still remember the look on everyone’s face last night when we were introduced as the married couple.” He explained with a soft laugh. Nobody really expected to hear such a thing from someone their age, but it did not make it any less real. “I love you so much. I still don’t know how I got so lucky.” After they were both dressed, Bryce decided that chivalry wasn’t over yet, either, as he suddenly picked her up into his arms, carrying her in that classic bridal style carry. He had the lone bag he brought over his shoulder already, so he was good to go. “Ready, babe?”

--

Even if Anna was fully healthy, he would have still wanted to lay his hand on her thigh and help her into the appropriate position. That had nothing to do with her injured shoulder. Once she was settled on him and as soon as her hands made contact with his skin, a soft hum left his lips. “Oh, wow… well, you can have me like this whenever you want. Just say the word.” It was a dangerous game, but Nick was willing to play it. He always wanted to try being sexier for Anna, to give her what she wanted from how he cut his hair to the clothes he wore. Nick tried to find chances to surprise her with something like this whenever he could. “Having you on top of me like this really turns me on.” While they were making admissions of how the other looked in the current position, Nick had something to say about her right here.

Just seeing her face and the stars behind her made this feel so much more romantic. There was always something romantic about the night sky and the universe, right? No matter how beautiful the night sky looked, it paled in comparison to Anna. “Oh… Anna…” As soon as her hand touched his cock directly, he released a soft sound of pleasure and happiness. “That feels so good… I hope this feels good, too…” Nick could barely speak, but now that she was touching him directly, he wanted to do the same for her, so he dipped a hand into her shorts and pressed two fingers against her clit, slowly rubbing in a clockwise motion once he found the mound of flesh, keeping his gaze on hers. “Why don’t you… lean down… and kiss me?” Nick suggested, giving the back of her thigh a squeeze, his hand now on her flesh.

“Mmm, what’s right for most people isn’t what’s right for anyone, and we’re not exactly anyone’s idea of conventional. I’m surprised no one thought I was pregnant, though,” Alicia joked as Bryce recalled the looks on peoples’ faces at the idea of two people so young already had committed the rest of their lives to each other. Some people did understand it - it wasn’t like they had the next sixty years to live that perfect little life. There was no finishing school, no buying houses with white picket fences, no deciding in their mid twenties to bring 2.5 kids in to the world. Tomorrow was not a promise - it had never been, but that reality had never been truer than now. Of course they were going to make the most of every single day for all that it could be worth.

Alicia gasped as she was swooped up from the ground and in to her husband’s arms. She hadn’t expected that to happen, but it was the perfect treat to end off their amazing day out by the lake together. With her arms free now she was able to wrap them around her lover‘s neck, and ended up with one hand over the other curled in to Bryce’s thick brown hair. ”I’m ready for anything with you,” she said, although it might be a bit cheesy, as she found herself admiring just how stunning he was. Tanned skin, strong arms, toned body - wispy dark curls that she could play with for days. Top notch personality.

Bryce was everything that she could ever want, and somehow she was all hers. It truly seemed like a miracle, their match made in heaven.

- - - - -

“Whenever I want?” Anna cocked her head to the side and face Nick a toothy, lopsided smirk - the kind that said he had just asked her for trouble. She would be happy to oblige, of course - he’d never seemed to have a problem having her on top of him before, who would she be to say no now that he had offered so kindly? There was nothing wrong with plain old missionary but it was so much more fun to try other things. There was a control aspect of it, too - not needing to control Nick, as fun as that could be at times, but to be in control of herself and what happened to her. The only reason they could do the majority of the shit they’d done together was because of an immense amount of trust, even when it seemed like she might not have that for him. Anna knew, without doubt, that this man could have his hand around her throat and she would walk away perfectly fine, or be able to tap out any time she chose without problem.

“I can’t put my weight on my other arm and this one’s a little busy,” Anna said to him, making a point to grasp his dick a little bit stronger as she did so, grazing her thumb along the underside from part way down the shaft all the way up past the frenulum to the head, where she added a deliberate but careful twist of her wrist before sliding back down and undoing that twist along the way. Her hips rolled as she tried to hold back her own moans, slick from the days of teasing build up, but she wasn’t good at holding back and soft sighs and gasps and moans escaped her lips as he worked magic on her. Hey - it was almost like they’d been down this road before! Wickedness in her eyes, she tried to focus and grinned down at her angel faced boy. “If you want to kiss me, you’re going to have to come to me.”

Before Bryce could move, he was forced to stand still and gaze into Alicia's eyes. He had to step back from the moment and realize that the most beautiful girl in the entire world was in his arms. That was something to be thankful for, to be happy about. Then, he leaned down and pressed his lips against hers, wanting to showcase his affection for her just a little bit more. "Then, let's go. Hold on, babe." Another plus from this carry was the way her arms wrapped around his neck. For whatever reason, it made Bryce feel peaceful, loved.

His legs started to move now. He did not have any trouble with carrying her. Bryce did not always act like a stereotypical, masculine guy, but he would never shy away from the chance to flex his muscles for his wife whenever he could. There was a good jump from here to their cabin and he could carry her all the way with no problem. She was safe and secure in his strong arms. Bryce hoped she felt that way. Every dozen steps or so, he would lean down and steal a kiss from her. Sometimes, it would be her lips directly. Sometimes, it would just be the corner of her lips. Sometimes, it might be her cheek.

Before Bryce knew it, the cabin was approaching. He could have put Alicia down to open the door, but he did not want to do that. Instead, he used his elbow to pull the door handle down, pushing the door open thereafter. The cabin was empty, which must have meant Nick was with Anna. Madison was currently out with the militia team searching for what happened to the previous team they sent out. It might give them some peace and quiet tonight. So, Bryce gently lowered his wife into bed now.

--

Oh, yes. Nick knew exactly what he was in for when he saw the look in Anna's eyes. To be honest, it was hot when she had control, when she told him what she wanted. The idea of her coming up to him at some random point during the day and demanding him onto the ground so she could have him like this again... that was hot! Nick liked to feel in control. That is how his whole addiction started. However, he made a rare exception for Anna, especially when it came to this. The truth was simple. He wanted to please Anna. Nick loved her very much. If she was happy, then he could be happy. Besides, he was going to get quite a lot out of this when things really picked up for them. Nick already felt his erection growing rapidly, much faster than before. Now, he did not only need to think about Anna's body. He could feel it. He could see it. This was much better than his imagination, that was for damn sure! Even though they might not have actually gotten started yet, he was already panting in soft heaves!

His index finger and his middle finger were gently pressed against that sensitive mound. Those two fingers would trace a clockwise, circular motion around her clitoris. He made sure that every inch was covered in the rotation. He kept the pace steady. He knew just how much pressure to apply, so that's what he did. Then, Nick looked up into her eyes when she beckoned him to reach up if he wanted to kiss her. Nick could do that. His free hand reached up to gently tangle in her hair before pulling her down slightly, but not enough to unbalance her. Then, he reached up so their lips could finally touch. It felt so blissful, so happy. Sparks flew each time they kissed and this was no exception to that rule. Nick continued smiling against her lips while they kissed, wanting to make out with her as much as he could while they touched.

Alicia felt safe and a little bit small in her husband’s arms, the way he carried her around like she was weightless leaving her feel protected and safe and, honestly, a little bit aroused again. It was almost silly, how easily Bryce managed to turn her on because every single thing about him was a turn on to her. Every. Single. Thing. Even the parts of him that wouldn’t have necessarily appealed to her if he had been anyone else in the world (like bondage - there was no way in the world she would have gotten so interested in bondage if not for Bryce) managed to blow her mind every single day. She giggled along the way - with every sweet little kiss, no matter where it landed, she really felt like his little princess.

Laid down in to the bed, Alicia grinned up at her beloved - once again he had made her feel like the most important person in the world. “You know, it’s pretty convenient that we always end up with this place to ourselves,” Alicia remarked. She couldn’t lie, when they’d been given one place for the whole family, she had expected to have a little less privacy. She had been expecting there to be people around more often, and for them to be needing to find moments like the one they had made today in order to get away from her family. But Madison was often AWOL, heading off to ‘make friends’ with the people of the ranch or whatever it was she was doing, and Alicia hadn’t seen Nick more than in passing. With how badly Anna had been hurt, that wasn’t surprising. Alicia would have been nowhere to be seen because she wasn’t leaving Bryce’s side had the siblings’ situation been reversed.

It’s not like they were always trying to go at each other, but it was nice to know they had the opportunity to do or talk about anything that they wanted without having to worry. What to do now, though? Alicia kicked her sandals off of her feet before raising them in to the bed, leaving her barefoot like she had been most of the day, and she looked up towards her husband with angel eyes. “Play me a song,” she asked, her smile so visible it was in her eyes. The first night here Bryce had gotten a guitar and played/sung a song for her - it had been the cutest thing ever. “Oooh - teach me how to play a song.” She’s just playing around, trying to fill the void. Obviously, Alicia would be happy with anything that Bryce wanted to do.

- - - - -

Anna was weak to the way that Nick would grab at her, now and in the past. Whether he was pulling at her clothes, her body or her hair she almost instinctively caved in, giving in to the wordless wish. In fantasy he could have - would have - been a lot less gentle. She tried to convince herself it was for the best, the ease of today. There had to be something romantic about the softer ways they grabbed at each other, yeah? But soft and slow had never been her forte, and Nick had a way of raring her up with the simplest of touches.

So, when Nick pulled Anna towards him, who was she to deny? Her body gave in to his will with ease and her free hand grabbed at his hip to support herself with the change in posture, though it more rested with her thumb atop the protrusion of Nick’s hip bone. Her lips gave way to his as soon as they were close enough to touch, parting to meet him with passion. She’d never been huge on tongue but there was something hot about open mouthed kisses, languid to passionate - tongues grazing but not pushed in to each other’s mouths. She was well known for grazing his teeth along his lips, too.

It was getting difficult to focus, though - they’d spent a lot of time in and around each other’s body in the past, and they’d had a couple months to catch up on lost time recently. Nick had learned how to treat her body right pretty quickly and it was like riding a bike - you never really forgot. He knew the exact spot to hit, how to touch her, how hard to go. Whatever his goal was, he was making it very hard for her to remember that she was trying to do something sweeter. Anna moaned as she raised her hips away from Nick’s body, letting go of his length to reach beneath her and push his clothes clear out of the way.

Bryce stood near the bed, looking into Alicia’s eyes when she started speaking. Wow. She had to be the most adorable person on the planet. She had the perfect mix of cute and sexy. Sometimes she showed each trait at the same time. Sometimes, she acted them out one at a time. He continued smiling at her, just thinking about how he could respond. Plus, he noticed how she kicked off her shoes for him. It was the little things that he really loved about Alicia. She always focused on making him happy. That was one of the many ways she could do it. He looked over at the guitar sitting in the corner, deciding that was a great idea. “Well, let’s see what we can teach you.” Bryce had a fun idea for this moment.

He walked to the corner and grabbed a guitar. Then, he brought it to the bed and sat it down, leaning it up against the bed. He would take a seat and scoot his butt and back all the way against the wall. Then, he sat upright and looked at Alicia. “It’ll be easier with you sitting in my lap so I can show you the chords.” With a smirk, Bryce reached out and pulled his wife over so she could sit in his lap, her back against his chest. Her head would rest just to the right of his face so he could still see around her and see the guitar. It would be a bit odd playing with this angle, but this was not a complaint.

As soon as she was settled, he pulled the guitar around and set it in her lap. Then, his right hand wrapped around her right wrist. He wrapped his left hand around her left wrist. The first thing he did was place her hands on the guitar where they need to go. “Now, your left hand here is where you can control the pitch. Your right hand can strum the strings.” He helped her play just a random note or two.

“Let’s see if you can figure out the song I am playing for you.” He pulled her hands down a bit. He started to strum the first few chords of a Taylor Swift song. The song was titled Mary’s Song and there was a reason he chose it. He knew it was one of her favorite songs. Perhaps, her favorite song. He was not much of a singer, but he was even trying to sing at first. That gave him another idea. “Before I drive you crazy with my singing, how about you handle the vocals for this one? I bet you can handle that. What do you say?”

--

Nick was prepared to slow Anna down if needed. He already imagined she might have a propensity to quicken the pace and increase the intensity. That’s what she enjoyed. Hell, Nick enjoyed it, too. They had to keep it slow and gentle out of a necessity to keep Anna safe, though. As badly as Nick wanted to have sex with Anna, it was not worth risking harm. Nick would be so upset with himself if he allowed his cock to drive his thinking and actions instead of allowing common sense to stop himself. It would not be easy, though. Nick was incredibly attracted to Anna. He always enjoyed rough sex, too. So, he would have to force himself to slow down as well, but he felt confident in his ability to do so.

Since her legs were not injured, it meant he had the ability to grab all over her lower half without much worry. His thumb on each hand rested around the center of each thigh. The rest of his fingers and his palms would wrap around the side and the back of her thighs, gripping them with a gentle squeeze. Slowly, both hands would rise. Then, he would work to give her ass a nice squeeze, too. Nick would not keep his hands idle, slowly dragging them back down to her thighs again. Nick felt so hot right now. He felt wanted. Nick had never particularly viewed himself as model material, but he still had confidence. But, when Anna was here? She made him feel like the hottest guy in the world. That was the important part, wasn’t it?

Nick allowed her to push his clothes out of the way. He would raise his hips up when she tried to get rid of his pants. In the meanwhile, he placed his hands underneath her shirt and allowed it to roam her abdomen. He did not want to take things too quickly with her upper body now, so he was careful here, but there was nothing wrong with grabbing her breasts. He would decide to undress her soon, but he wanted Anna to have the chance to undress him first so they didn’t get all tangled up.

Alicia blushed - straight up blushed - after she’d made her way to settle in to Bryce’s lap and he’d strummed out the first few chords of a song she had known all too well. She didn’t even need more than a few beats to figure out exactly what he was playing - and Bryce had surely realized that would happen. A shy smile formed on her lips - had he learned this for her? She couldn’t imagine him going out of his way to learn it for himself. Alicia had never admitted it, but this song had always made her think about him - in the past, about the life she wished that they could have together. To be those kids head over heels in love with each other, best friends turned lovers living a long life together. It was amazing to think that had become her reality, in its own way.

”Bryce...” The single word is laced with unbridled affection, and her eyes were teary as she looked towards her sweetest, most perfect husband. “Bryce, did you learn this for me? I never said it, I never said a lot of things in the past... but this was always what I wanted with you, what this song talks about. I was always so embarrassed any time it played with you around, I was afraid that this - what we have now - would never happen. I’d love to sing for you, I think it’s a perfect idea.”

Alicia knew every word to the song, anyways. Even after this long without music, she didn’t forget. Sometimes laying in bed at night, when Bryce’s eyes were already closed and she was reaching the point of sleep herself, this song would come on in to her head. Every single time she was amazed that it was reality.

- - - - -

Getting down and dirty was the one time the pair had always worked with each other and never against - even during the moments when they challenged each other to take charge, they’d managed to do so smoothly. If life outside of the bedroom had been as smooth as it was inside, their past relationship would have been a lot different. Ideally, this time around they would manage to be a bit more in sync. So far that was doing alright, relatively. Anna and Nick fought significantly less than once upon a time and as difficult as it could be for her, Anna was trying to get the rest of the way there, too.

With his pants past her hips Anna figured that if she could get even one leg off of Nick they would end up with a lot more freedom, so her back arched to be able to reach behind her. Once she could hook her thumb in to the top of his jeans she did her best to slide them down - no point in limiting themselves, right? Between the movement and the way that Nick was touching her, sliding his hands around her thighs and up her stomach, it was hard not to grind her hips in to him. In fact, the way she stretched out pushed her breasts forward and in to his hand, where she sighed as his fingers reached the metal in her nipples and the sensitive skin of the area.

”Help me out?” She asked, cocking her head to the side as she trailed her other hand inward along the crease of his hip to encourage Nick to kick off or otherwise pry his jeans the rest of the way off. She wasn’t much of a talker - actions said more than words ever could - and the way that Anna looked at him with a mixture of arousal and affection in that moment said all it needed to. Whether he felt it or not, she really did think he was one of the most stunning people she’d ever met.

Bryce’s music taste did not exactly revolve around Taylor Swift. Bryce would never trash someone’s music taste by any means, but it just was not his style and that was okay. However, this was just one song by Taylor Swift that he learned because of Alicia, for Alicia. There were other songs by Taylor Swift. There were other songs by various artists and bands. Bryce opened himself up to a lot of music because of the brunette. He felt his heart drumming loudly when she talked about how this song made her think of him. That, he had no clue until now.

He was going to make sure she had everything that song talked about, with him. No, he wanted to give her more than what the song talked about. The lyrics had new meaning for Bryce now. No disrespect to Ms. Swift, but he thought Alicia did perform it so much better than the recordings he heard. Alicia’s voice could put him in a trance, whether she was singing or talking. Bryce always thought she had a talented voice. She seemed to just express art through painting or drawing, but Bryce always enjoyed it when she did sing.

After it ended, he just mindlessly strummed a couple of chords from the song without the lyrics as he spoke, looking down at her as best as he could. “Yeah. I did learn this for you. Even before the world ended, before we had this relationship. For some reason when I was upset, the one thing that calmed me the most was playing something that I knew you would like. Anything that reminded me of you always calmed me. I just wish I would have taken the time to learn more. I’ll surprise you with new songs when I can. But I know at least a dozen songs, solely because you like them.”

--

Nick did feel perfectly synced with Anna right now. They both wanted the same thing. They might have thought about the journey during sex a tad bit differently, but Nick figured with Anna on top, she could get a little taste of rough sex without putting herself in much more harm. She could control the pace and he did not see how there was much she could do to her arm from here unless she was fully leaning onto it. Nick would keep an eye out. Either way, this was going to happen. Nick felt like he could not breathe when they were not together. Nick felt like his body was going to combust if he did not have Anna against him.

Nick was active in helping rid himself of those pesky pants. He would wiggle his hips, lifting up at times when needed. Perfectly, it allowed his hips to press up against hers when he moved like this. “Oh… Yes… Anna…” At times, he would moan out quietly these words. He was incapable of making complete sentences right now. It was hard enough to focus on playing with her breasts! His hands almost forgot how to tighten and loosen. She had that effect on him usually. He decided to grind back against her, his underwear not doing a great job of hiding his arousal.

“You are so fucking good at this… all of it.” From the teasing to the actual sex, Anna was incredible. He knew she liked hearing it from him, so Nick always made sure she was slathered in praise when they were in the bedroom. He wanted to encourage Anna. He wanted her to know how happy it made him feel. “But… I guess you feel that…” He pointed out, wiggling his hips again as he gently traced her areolas and circled her nipples. From their actions so far, the first two buttons of his shirt were undone, exposing a little more of his abdomen. He could only assume that would soon change, but he was not rushing her. Instead, he leaned up to meet her halfway again, searching for her lips.

It was such a sweet little moment, and the perfect way to come back home after a perfect lakeside date. Alicia tried to pay attention to where Bryce’s fingers were going in hopes of being able to replicate what he was doing, but she was distracted. Between singing along softly to the sweet song and looking at her husband with pure admiration and adoration, there was little time to focus on learning the actual song... Maybe after, once the moment was through. She missed a couple words but kept up despite that instead of letting her stumbles trip her up, and as he played a few ending chords, she smiled.

She wasn't much a singer but Bryce made her feel confident, at least when he was around. As they finished up she leaned in to press a soft kiss to his cheek, and another one when he told her about how he had in fact learned it for her. In a way, this was similar to the way she would draw them back in the day. It had helped her feel at peace, and no matter what their relationship was he had always been her home. "That is so sweet, Bryce," Alicia said to him. Hey - if he had picked songs that she knew, this didn't have to be the last time they played and sang together. Of course, it wouldn't be possible at all without Bryce's guitar talent. As far as she was concerned, he was the better than any band she had ever heard. There was a small chance that she was biased, though.

- - - - -

Nick’s inability to speak served as encouragement to the woman on top of him, telling Anna that she was still hitting all of the points that he was weak to - and she had to admit, she felt a bit prideful as it happened. “Baby,” Anna said as she straightened back up and then leaned forward to meet Nick’s lips. She stopped but a hair away, so close that she could tease him with her proximity. “We’ve barely started and you’re already coming undone.” She really had herself to blame for that, though - Anna had definitely taken advantage of the fact that Nick had been treating her like porcelain to make the moment he finally gave in that much better.

She leaned in and cleared that minute gap between their lips, her devilish smirk disappearing as as she started to kiss Nick once again. Her own arousal might have been a bit more hidden, but the outward signs were obvious - the flush to her cheeks, her heavy breathing, the way her nipples grew stiffer with each movement Nick made against them. Her one hand found its way back in to the wisps of Nick’s hair while the other started on his cheek, slowly dragging down his neck in a feather light touch until her fingers caught on the buttons of his shirt - she didn’t need to look to know how much pressure to apply to get them to come loose without popping them straight off, and one by one she did so. She let her fingertips graze down his chest in the process, making her way back south where the most intimate parts of their bodies were separated by only scant fabrics.

“I’ve always told you about my dreams no matter how crazy they are. I have another one to share.” Before the world fell, Bryce had a dream of playing football in college. Alicia was always there to support him at their high school games even if she might not quite understand the game. He was not even sure she had even watched football outside of when she watched him play. He loved her support. She gave him confidence on the field, playing in front of her, knowing she was watching. Then, he hoped to become a police officer like his father, or even play professional football at some level if he could. The latter dream was lofty and maybe not attainable, but he shared it with Alicia anyways. He knew, if the world had not ended, she would have attended every single game he played all four years, telling him that he was good enough to play with the best.

Things change. His dreams had changed. His new dream? Well, Bryce strummed another random chord before speaking. “I want to write a song for you, about you. That’s the one thing that I noticed when I would listen to songs and think about what music I wanted to play for you. There were most definitely places where it felt like you, felt like us, but never 100 percent. That’s to be expected. I want to create a song personally that is all about you and about our love. Then, I want to play it for you. I know that sounds ridiculous. We’re in the middle of a damn apocalypse and here I am, wanting to write a song.”

--
Just as Anna enjoyed receiving praise, Nick enjoyed it, too. Hearing her speak about how she was coming undone caused Nick to feel rather thrilled. He was enjoying this so far and he was even happier to know that Anna felt the same way. God, she was gorgeous. He never wanted this moment to end. He never wanted to stop looking at her, to stop touching her. Why could they not just build a little fence around this house and stay forever? Nick could only dream it. There was an audible noise from his throat when she stopped just an inch away from his lips. Nick was leaning up just about as far as he could here. He could strain a little more, but even then, he might not meet her lips with his own. When she finally relented and allowed their lips to touch, he felt such happiness filling his veins.

“Oh… Anna.” He whispered against her lips, hands still covering her breasts as he fondled her perky mounds, finding different ways to grab them, squeezing them, but never too hard. Nick felt his shirt coming undone with no attempt to stop her. He still had a bit of skin covered by the shirt, but it was more open now, revealing his sternum and the middle of his chest. Finally, Nick did release her chest, but he was not going to fully unclothe her. Instead, he raised up the shirt she wore until it was over her breasts. This way, she could be exposed without him worrying about her shoulder as he removed her shirt. Then, once she became exposed after the kiss ended, Nick dropped down so he could playfully wrap his lips around her left nipple, sucking and gently grazing his teeth against the flesh, his tongue trailing around her areola.

Like always, Alicia was happy to stop and listen to Bryce talk about his dreams. She hadn't expected this one, though. It was so cute and caring that a tiny squeal escaped her. Life was going in a much different route than either of them had ever planned. He was never going to be a cop or or a football pro, she was never going to be an artist or a lawyer or a social worker trying to keep kids from ending up like her brother did - they really needed to have goals and dreams realistic to the world that they were in now. To hear Bryces latest desire made Alicia's heart truly melt.

"Bryce... I think that's the sweetest thing that anyone has ever wanted to do for me, and I think anything created by you would be magnificent." It really would be nice to have a song of their own, based on the love they truly had together rather than popular music picked apart to dream to all of the things that reminded them of each other. That kind of creativity wasn't her talent but she could offer those pictures that would take the place of the photographs they would never get to take together. "I would love anything you made, I hope you know. But it would be really, really cool to have our own love song - something uniquely you and I. I think that's an amazing dream to have, and like everything else you've set your mind to, I can see it happening."

- - - - -

Anna couldn't hold back a moan as Nick's lips wrapped around nipple, a heady kind of high hitting her as his teeth and tongue trailed along the sensitive flesh. She really made life easy for him with the way she refused to ever wear a bra, but she'd never even filled a B cup in her life so really... what was the point? Not to mention it made moments like this so much more attainable and easy. Her fingers wrapped in his hair, latching on close at the scalp - she didn't pull but instead urged his head forward, her ribcage pushing towards him to lose herself in the moment. He'd always seemed to know exactly how to push the right buttons with her, and she couldn't help but lean in to rest her forehead on top of his skull as gasping breaths escaped her lips.

"Oh fuck," Anna sighed as the last of his buttons came undone and her hand suck lower, blinding making work of his boxers. She pried them away from his body just long enough to free his cock from the confines. She wouldn't be able to strip him completely down but right now she didn't care to - she just wanted to get her hands on his body. Anna keened in to Nick's body as she took his bare manhood in to her hand, starting slow as she struggled rather hard to stay quiet.

It was naïve of Bryce to think that Alicia would have ever looked at his dream as being silly or stupid. When she squealed, Bryce felt the blush on his face deepen even more. Did she really like the idea that much? Bryce surely hoped so. He wanted nothing more than to give Alicia everything she ever wanted. He could only assume that having a song written about her was rather appealing to Alicia. What girl wouldn’t like that? What person wouldn’t like that, even? It would be full of love and it would come directly from Bryce. Now, he did not exactly know much about music composition or lyrics, but he could give it a shot. The effort would count and Bryce would spend time mulling it over it.

“Thank you for being so supportive about this little dream of mine. I am glad you said these things. You’re right. It would be nice to have something of our own. I love you and I want you to have a real love song written about you. You deserve it.” He whispered, allowing his head to lean down to nuzzle his nose against hers. “I will start working on that soon and I don’t know when I’ll have it ready. I’ll just have to do a good job of hiding it!’ He chuckled, realizing how they pretty much never spent time away from each other, so it might be tough to get anything written. It was a nice challenge, though. He wanted to surprise Alicia, so he would be careful.

--

Nick could sense just how much Anna enjoyed it when he started sucking and kissing around her nipple. It was a good thing for her that Nick enjoyed giving attention to her breasts like this. Nick loved it. He certainly never complained about Anna’s tendency to not wear a bra. Nick did not want her other breast to feel left out, though. So, he kissed across her chest as silly of a notion as it was, just to give her other breast the same attention. His lips wrapped around her nipple and his tongue started swirling around her areola. Moans left his lips, pressing his body up against hers. He needed his. He felt like he might die if he did not get it!

When she worked on pulling his boxers down, Nick did not hesitate to help. He could not really pull this material down, but that was okay. He was fine to leave it as it was. The material finally rested beneath his balls, freeing his cock as she started to move her hands around his length. “God… that feels so good. Oh my god, babe.” Nick murmured softly, pulling back from her breasts long enough so he could move his hands down. He squeezed her ass firmly with that one free hand. The other hand continued to tease her clitoris, rubbing at the same pace, knowing that he needed to keep that gentle pace. He was determined to make her cum at least once. Now, he was hardening against her hand. “You really love to tease me, don’t you?”

Back
Top Bottom