Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Do You Fear? [randomname98766789 and Amaranthine]

Part of Alicia wanted to stay in the water a little but longer but Bryce looked so damn happy, and the lake would always be here waiting for them. She followed behind him to the edge of the water, and after he reached land she was more than happy to take his hand and let him help her back up on to land. As she followed him towards the area they had settled in to earlier she wrung her hair out, releasing a lot of the excess water soaked in to her long brown locks, and a grin grew on her face as she saw what choice he had made in supplies - the silk. There was no denying that was one of her favourite options.

”As you please,” Alicia said. Like how she had made a show of taking her dress of earlier, she once again made a show - this time of her body slowly turning away from Bryce, allowing her to see almost every angle possible of her curves and skin. Once turned away she brought her hands towards each other and and rested them so that her fingertips touched, which would allow Bryce to get a secure hold on her wrists. This might not have been ‘conventional’, but it was surely their normal, and Alicia had no objection at all to their way of doing things.

- - - - -

Anna hadn't seen the bruise on his collarbone, her eyes had still been too heavy to make sense of things as her lips had crossed past that part of his skin. In response to his question she fell away from him, though - laid down on her back and finally opened her eyes properly to be able to look at him now that she had the space to actually see. All yours, the look said, and Anna held his gaze for a moment before her eyes had trailed down his body. He wasn’t the most stereotypically masculine, but he managed to be soft yet strong... Smooth enough for her hands to glide over like butter, bed-messed long hair that she’d always loved. He was a pretty boy, in her eyes, but that didn’t make him weak and she was 100% down for that.

She laughed as she saw the mark on his collarbone, not knowing what had caused it. “What is that? Forcing yourself through a dry spell with me so you gotta let Troy give you hickies now? Last I checked you didn’t even like the guy.” She was fucking around, obviously, and didn’t actually think that was what happened. If that ended the moment it was probably for the best - Nick was the one playing dangerous games here, wanting to ravish her while she was clearly trying to behave. If not... all the better. But he’d have to realize he’d pretty much asked for it when she stopped going so easy on him.

“Thank you, Alicia.” As the beauty turned around, his eyes quickly scanned over her hips and her curves. No matter how many times he saw his girl’s body, it would turn him on all the same. As always, Bryce took his time with the rope, slowly wrapping the silk material around her wrists. Each movement and rotation of the rope was made with a distinct purpose. He was very meticulous about the location of the ropes on her wrists. He had points measured in his head – distances from her knuckles or distances from her forearm. There was a lot of thought that went into this for Bryce. It was more like art for him than anything else. After the ropes were in place, he tied a tight knot at the center of her wrists.

Since Bryce loved being genuine, the bondage was just as serious. No matter how Alicia would turn her hands or twist her fingers, she was not going to reach that knot and the chances of her escaping the bondage without his assistance were little to none. A sigh left his lips as he stepped back just a bit to make sure it looked presentable. “Well, what do you think Do you feel helpless yet? Maybe you should try struggling for me. Let me see how it stands a nice little test.” Bryce whispered.

--

Anna had the ability to drive Nick wild with a look. Even without her touching him, that look caused him to feel the heat of desire building even more. One of his favorite things ever, though, was the way she would run her hands through his hair. At one point, he was trying to cut it before the outbreak started. But now? Well, he could see she enjoyed it far too much for that so he would not dare touch it. Nick enjoyed playing with her hair just the same whenever she allowed him to touch it, too. When she finally brought up the mark on his collarbone. Yeah, that was an odd thing. He was glad it didn’t look too much like a hickey. The last thing he wanted was for her to genuinely think he was with someone else and he even thought about that when he saw the unfortunate placement of the bruise.

Thankfully, her tone did not convey any accusation. “Well, I want to tell you what happened out there last night, but to be honest, it feels like some crazy fever dream. Troy is… Troy is fucking crazy.” It was not like Nick was trying to avoid telling her the truth about what happened. There was nothing to hide. It just sounded so strange to speak out loud. “It got weird when he tackled me, out of nowhere. Literally, out of nowhere. He put a gun in my face and started talking shit until I pushed him off. I got the gun and he dared me to shoot him, talking about finding out why we spoil. I don’t know. I grabbed the journal of his fucked up experiments and I ripped it apart, but he just laughed and declared we were now friends. So, I really don’t know what to make of it.”

Bryce worked with such care and Alicia loved it - it was obvious that this was something he cared deeply for rather than kink for the sake of kink. Had he been less careful, put less attention to detail in to his work, showed less regard for her comfort and safety even when she was tied and at his whim... Alicia would probably not be as keen on things. But Bryce had a way of bringing kink in to their lives without losing any regard or respect for her, and to her that was a sign that he was a man deserving of her submission. It wasn't that long ago she hadn't even thought of bondage before, or any kink - she had been a virgin before him, and at worst her thoughts had involved something similar to last night but without her hands tied up. She wouldn't admit it, but even before they were together those fantasies had revolved around Bryce, as well. To think that once upon a time she had felt ashamed of herself for thinking about him that way because he "clearly" had no interest in her at all.

Oh, how times changed. She could feel him tightening the knot on the rope and creating his finishing touches, and as he whispered in her ear she first played around with hand positioning - he was right to say that she didn't have the freedom to even reach her bindings. Alicia was at his whim, now. Wanting to show her beloved just how good of a job he had done, she then proceeded to yank and pull, trying to get her arms apart and her wrists free of the bindings. No matter what she did, she was stuck. "You always do such a good job of this," she remarked, continuing to pull against the rope. He would hopefully adore seeing that she couldn't get out.

- - - - -

Anna was not sure what to think about that.. at all. She was just as confused by that series of events as Nick seemed to be, and none of it really made sense. "He... He held a gun to your face and then just decided that you guys were friends?" Anna, Nick - any other addict or past addict on the planet, had done a lot of strange and difficult to make sense of choices in their life. It was guaranteed - hell, one time she had decided that meth was a good idea and even heroin addicts like her tended to say 'not even once' to meth. Because of this, she was used to the people and things around her not making sense. This seemed otherwordly, though.

She put her weight on to her good side, and looked at Nick with a rather quizzical expression. "What the fuck?" She expressed, though if Nick had any better way to describe what had happened, he would have done so already. Like Nick, Anna didn't know what to think about this guy. He seemed... unstable. Seriously, genuinely "gonna snap one day" unstable. It didn't feel like a good thing that this guy was showing such an interest in Nick, and it left Anna feeling all the more concerned.

"Maybe it's not crazy to ask if he was giving you hickies, that is quite an interesting series of events. Tries to kill you, suddenly your friend... Tomorrow he's in love with you. You're quite the popular man it seems."

Bryce’s eyes became locked onto Alicia’s hands. It was hot enough to tie her up, but the way she struggled and squirmed for him really put the cherry on top for him. He loved watching her hands flexing and twisting to no avail. He loved the way her fingers would try reaching out for the knots but ultimately become unable to reach it. Yes, it was tight and she was not getting out. Yet, the rope was constructed of silk on the exterior which meant the skin would not burn or chafe. She could stay tied up for hours and hours without it causing any damage to her flesh. It might even feel somewhat comfortable with the softness around her wrists. Bryce most certainly did his research on this in the past. He knew many partners could take it too far with their partner when bondage was used. Part of the appeal of bondage for him was the trust she must have had in him to allow this.

He would never betray that trust. He would never give her a reason to doubt his love. Besides, whenever she was tied up, he seemed to treat her even gentler than when she was not! Like now, he planned on covering her entire body in kisses from head to toe. There would be nothing rough or violent about it. He crouched down and even raised up her hands a bit so he could kiss her palms and her wrists, just enjoying the way his lips felt against her flesh no matter where it was. “My Princess… but I feel like Princess isn’t enough. I should call you My Goddess, or something more.” He grinned, standing up to kiss along her arms as well, all the way up to her shoulders before he turned her around so she could face him. “Now, let’s get you down onto the ground so I can get your ankles tied together next.”

--

“Yes, that is exactly what happened. He went from threatening to kill me to saying we were now friends. Trust me, if someone told me all of this, I would think they were full of it so I get how crazy this sounds, but I can assure you, that’s exactly how it went down and I really cannot rationalize any of it for you.” Nick wracked his brain during the ride back, trying to make some sense of what happened. What was the point? Why would Troy even bother to do this? What was his game plan here? Troy had this weird obsession with the Clarks, mostly with Nick and Madison – Anna by extension, too. Genuinely, Nick could not fathom how Troy would have not been under the influence of something, whether it was drugs or alcohol.

“I still do not know what I did. I don’t know if it started with my mother nearly taking his eye out and me nearly killing him because of what he tried to do with you… maybe all of it. I don’t know. Do you know what’s worse? Madison is being all weird about it, too. Tonight at dinner, she sat beside Troy at the table for some reason. I don’t know what they talked about or what she was doing. That could not have helped our case. There is just so much about this place that I do not understand and do not like.”

Oh, how he spoiled her - pure love, an unending desire to show her just how much he loved her. No one was perfect, buth with the way that Bryce treated her, one might think that Alicia was the exception to that rule. Soft sighs escaped her lips as Bryce's trailed up her arms from palm to shoulder, pausing there before gently turning her to look him in the face. Her expression was angel soft, lost in the gentle bliss of her lover's touch and so, so willing to do whatever he might ask of her. Alicia wanted just one thing before she did what was asked of her, though. She couldn't take Bryce's face in her hands because they were tied behind her back, but she could get up on her toes and lean in to steal yet another kiss from his angel face.

"Then I suppose that means you get an upgrade to a God," Alicia said in return - of course, that was unsaid. Bryce was not the only one who think their current titles for each other didn't truly show the respect and adoration that they had for each other. It came close, but there would likely never be anything that truly made their thoughts and feelings about their bond clear. After stealing that kiss Alicia was ready to do as Bryce requested, and she lowered herself to the ground - it was a little bit more awkward than usual but definitely manageable, and she was sure Bryce would lean down to help her if she needed.

"How do you want me?" She asked with a sweet smile on her face, ready to be whatever he needed.

- - - - -

Yeah - if Nick couldn't make sense of it, Anna definitely wasn't. She wasn't a part of whatever it was going on, not like Nick and his family were. Quite frankly she didn't really want to be, either, but knowing just how attached the unknown man seemed to be to Nick and therefore how that would affect her life, Anna had a similar frame of mind as Nick had the night before - keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Until they figured out what purpose there was to... well, whatever this was, the last thing they would want to do was turn their backs. It also unnerved her that Madison was getting involved - Anna may have been biased, but she'd never seen Madison help any situation.

"This is fucked up, Nick," Anna said to him, truly unsure what else to think about it all. She was a little bit rattled now, which meant the mood from earlier was over, and she sat up in the bed. Rubbing sleep from her eyes as she shook her head, Anna tried to figure out something worth saying. "There's no way anything good can come out of this," she acknowledged. Nothing good could come from Troy's interest in Nick, her by proxy... He already had a less than positive interest in Molly. There was just too much that made this all really uncomfortable. "Nothing. What the fuck did we get pulled in to?"

In Bryce’s opinion, Alicia was most certainly the one exception to the “nobody is perfect” rule. It was something Bryce voiced to Alicia multiple times before. Even though she might not see it, Bryce could. He only wished that everyone could see Alicia in the same light he did. When she stood up to kiss him, Bryce met her halfway and allowed their lips to touch easily. Kissing her while she was tied up always made him feel special. There was never a shortage of intimacy between them, that was for certain. To ensure the move from standing to sitting was as safe as possible, Bryce did have a hand on Alicia at all times, helping her down. Then, he took a seat as well, sitting in front of her. “Well, I just need your feet in my lap. I’ll take care of the rest.”

Bryce reached out to place his right hand around her left ankle and his left hand around her right ankle, pulling both of her feet into his lap. Without any clothes, that meant her feet would be allowed to press right up against his cock, even naturally just resting there. With a smile on his face, Bryce went to work again. The process of binding her ankles together was done with the same amount of care Bryce used with her wrists. Each movement was detailed and specific. He was serious about this bondage! When he was done, Alicia’s ankles were tightly bound together. Naturally, his first desire was raising up her feet and peppering soft, loving kisses along each of her soles. “Can I get some struggling action here, too, my love?”

--

Yes, it was fucked up. Very well put. Nick did not think it would have been accurate to describe it as anything less than fucked up. He just lay there for a moment while she sat upright. He could see the wheels turning in her head and he understood what she must have been thinking. Nick had similar feelings about the situation. “I do not disagree with you on that one. It is fucked up and there can be nothing good from this. If anything, last night just made me more worried than I already am. I don’t really trust any of the militia other than Josh, but Troy has to be watched out for specifically.”

Nick knew he was stating the obvious at this point. “Not that Madison ever listens to anything I say, but I’m going to try and get through to her. If she stops playing along maybe he’ll just get bored and leave us alone. I guess that thinking is probably too hopeful, but I don’t really see the way it ends well for any of us if we try to provoke him or give him reasons to keep going.” There was a long, detailed history of Madison not listening to her son about anything. He doubted it would do any good. Maybe he could figure out what in the hell she was trying to do, at least.

Everything about being tied up came natural to Alicia at this point - she asked and did as she told, waited patiently while he worked on securing her limbs with rope. This time around she found herself wondering how he would feel if one of these times she pushed back a little. It was crystal clear that he liked to see her struggle when she was all tied up, so how would he feel if she put on the same kind of act while he was trying to subdue her? That was something that she would ask about at a later point - it seemed like a pretty reasonable question to have, and it was clear that the couple had no problem communicating their interests and being on the same page with each other.

For now, though, she admired him at work - her feet in his lap, nimble fingers making easy work of securing her. She giggled as he peppered gentle kisses on the soles. Of course, she was going to do exactly as she wished - she started smaller, a little wiggle to try to shimmy an ankle out. When there definitely not the kind of movement she needed in order to escape, she pulled at the bindings harder - and when that didn't give up she started to pull with her arms around. Alicia was a writhing, squirmy tied up mess for Bryce in that moment, and she hoped that it was everything he had hoped for. There she was - near nude, all tied up and unable to escape. She hoped that reality lived up to the fantasy.

- - - - -

Anna didn't see that plan working out too well, but if anyone was going to be able to talk some sense in to Nick's mother it would be him. Maybe, just maybe, all everyone had to do was stop playing in to whatever little game this was, and Troy would move on to something else. It was highly unlikely to actually be that simple, but what else was there really do to? Until she could defend herself Anna wasn't about to grab that man by his shirt and hold a knife to his throat, threatening to kill him if he didn't lose the act and leave her people alone. Even if she could that would probably a bad idea - but at the same time, Troy seemed to be the kind of fucked up that might actually appreciate a move like that. 50/50 odds - he'd either snap and try to kill her then and there or actually take her seriously. Of course, that judgement was based on very little information.

"Yeah, it could be worth a shot. Madison seems to be trying to be buddy buddy or something, if she plays things smarter it could work out better." If Nick wanted to go talk to his mom, that was his choice. Did Anna really want to join on such a venture? Not particularly - if he asked her to tag along she would, but otherwise she would be more than happy to hide out here. They couldn't realistically stay here, though - they'd taken up someone else's bed just to not sleep on the floor. Did they have a proper place to stay? Nick would know more about than she would.

“Look at you. God, I cannot get over how fucking sexy you look all tied up. This was better than any fantasy I had about you. Thank you for doing this, Alicia. You put up such a sexy fight when you struggle like that. I would tell you more about how turned on it made me feel, but I guess you can already tell.” Chuckling softly, he gestured down with his head, allowing her to really feel the way his hardening cock pressed between her bound feet. There was no overstating just how aroused she was making him feel. He just pressed himself against her feet now, gently rubbing against her. He would love nothing more than to have Alicia use her bound hands and feet to get him off, but he wasn’t looking to do that. He started by kissing her feet again, raising them up so his lips could trail over every inch of her soles.

Once that was done, he moved to the top of her feet and up each of her ankles, slowly traveling along her long, toned legs. “I love you, Alicia.” Bryce whispered softly from this angle, on his hands and knees as he was kissing up the bound girl’s body, finally moving up to her thighs where he spent an ample amount of time kissing between each thigh. Then, he skipped quite a bit and finally found her lips, allowing his lips to touch against hers, his tongue pressing into her mouth to deepen the kiss if she allowed it.

--

Options were plentiful. Nick was not exactly determined to speak with Madison right now. Instead, he was content to just spend time in bed with Anna. He could figure out what to do next later that day. He gave her a sad little smile as he sat upright from his position on the edge. He felt some sadness because he really wanted to lay with her for a longer time. Unfortunately, they really did not have the chance to do that. They had to get moving because neither Anna nor Nick had a desire to move from that bed, but they could not exactly cramp up Molly and Josh’s house for much longer. He doubted either of them would ask the pair to leave, so it was really up to them to make the move first and he figured Anna realized that.

Regardless, he was not sure where they would stay. Nick supposed they would have to stay in the cabin with his mother, sister, and Bryce? Anna could share the bed with him if she wanted. If not, there was a spare, fourth bed above the other couple in the room. “Well, I guess we really should get moving. How’s the arm and shoulder feeling? And we should get you something to eat as well. I don’t really know where to go, though. We don’t have a place of our own, other than the cabin Madison got for us when we started here.” Nick explained, thinking it might be helpful to find their own place if possible. Perhaps Josh or Molly could help with that.

Alicia wouldn't have been able to make so many dreams come true without the world's most amazing husband, and Alicia only stilled her squirming legs when Bryce gestured towards his lap - to where his cock rested hardening between her bound feet,obviously absolutely thrilled with the display that his wife had given him. A small smirk formed on Alicia's face, and just to play around with him a bit she rubbed her feet along his length before he had taken them to kiss. It didn't matter how long they were together or how many times Alicia had gotten a rise out of her beloved, she still felt deeply proud of herself every single time that she managed to turn him on. Being attractive wasn't the most important thing in the world, but it was amazing to be with a man who made her feel endlessly attractive anyways.

"I love you too, my dear," Alicia said as she watched him with serenity in her eyes as his lips trailed up her legs from the bottoms of her feet. As he reached her thighs she let out a soft whimper, the light sensation against one of the more sensitive spots in her body getting to her. She wanted to reach out towards him and instinctively she did, though the binding on her wrists kept the touch she wanted so badly from her. She got his lips, though, and that would have to do - she would never say no to kissing him. Alicia leaned in to his kiss and as his tongue slipped against her lips they parted, allowing him the access to her that he wanted.

- - - - -

"I'm fine," Anna said when Nick started to ask about her arm, hoping to quell that early on. He was... trying. She had to admit that much, and in a way it was nice to have someone give a shit about how she was doing - but at the same time, that was what she had always had Molly for and now she didn't need two people doting on her. She didn't like the attention, and it didn't matter how far she distanced herself from her own past, she never seemed to stop doubting peoples intentions. It wasn't that she didn't trust Nick, but there was always a part in the back of her brain prepared to doubt literally anything she came across.

But... yes. Up, out of bed. Go get food. That seemed like a decent idea. Anna wasn't feeling particularly hungry but she could get a few bites in her to keep Nick off of her back. At least he already knew from experience that she'd never had a big appetite, so skipping on 'breakfast' wasn't a cause for concern. With a sigh, the young woman used her good arm to help herself out of bed, and then stretched as good as she could. It seemed Nick had realized the living situation conundrum himself, and she pursed her lips. "I mean worst case we can crash here but we're not going to both fit on the couch and you're not sleeping on the floor every night. So as much as I really don't want to and I'm sure she doesn't want to either, shacking up in the family cabin might be what works out."

Anna... hated that idea. It wasn't like she was getting screwed, but privacy was a thing. Especially privacy from Madison. They would definitely have to figure something out.

Bryce wanted to touch Alicia’s hands as well. It might not be the same as her being able to wrap her arms around him, but it would have to do for now. With that same, happy smile still on his face, he reached down to grab her bound hands from behind. He held her tied hands and gave them a firm squeeze as he gazed deeply into those gorgeous eyes. He could not even comprehend how lucky he was to have this chance with Alicia. It was going better than he could have ever imagined. His tongue peeked deeper into her mouth, pinning her tongue down against his own for the time being. He would hold the kiss for a few seconds before releasing her tongue, but keeping his mouth right over hers.

He squeezed her hands again, pulling her body closer to his own. A soft moan left his lips. The more he thought about it, the more he really wanted to give her an orgasm. “What if we kept it simple? We make out and I get to kiss you all over while I finger you and cause you to make a mess in that bikini of yours?” Bryce hoped she would not mind it. Just to tease her with what was to come, he reached down to press his free hand right against her clothed womanhood, softly sighing against her lips. He wanted to taste her again, he wanted to make her moan out in pleasure while she came again. This would top off the fantasy completely – being able to give her the pleasure.

--

Nick did not expect anything else from Anna when she responded to him about her arm. It was the least shocking thing he heard from her since they arrived. It did not matter what her answer was. Nick knew he had to watch out for her. Her arm was not fine no matter how she tried to frame it. Nick did not even bother with her this time because he would gain nothing from pushing the issue. He would just have to watch her from afar and hope to keep her out of trouble or any activity that would hamper her rehab.

Nick also wished their living situation could have been different. It was unideal, though. At least that was a problem for later. Right now, it was all about getting Anna some food. She was right. Generally speaking, her skipping breakfast was no cause for concern. Usually, she did not have this injury, though. Because of that, he knew it was important for her to stay fueled with food and water. He was going to stay on her ass about eating even if he let her comments about her arm go.

Things quickly turned from a quiet morning to a tense morning. There was shouting outside and not that far away, the house of an elderly couple was burning. Nick didn’t think, he acted. He ran toward the fire with the other ranchers and started to put out the fire with water until Jeremiah ordered them to stop, not wanting to waste the water. It was disappointing to see, but Nick relented. The group of people was finally dissuaded from continuing, so Nick walked away. He went to find Anna, whether she was still at Molly’s or if she was somewhere else, but once he found her, he called out her name. “Hey, sorry to run like that. I just, thought I could make a difference. Shit, I don’t know. Just… breakfast? Want to walk together?”

Back in the old world Alicia had heard that a lot of guys seemed to not care very much about their partner's pleasure - and if that was the norm, then she had been a very, very lucky woman to marry an attentive, giving man like Bryce. She listened to his suggestion, fighting the urge to quiet him with a kiss - not because she didn't want to hear him, but because she simply was not ready to be done kissing him. Luckily the idea he proposed meant that she wouldn't have to give that up. Her fingers grasped at the hand of his that held them as best as they could as Bryce's hand slipped between her thighs.

A gasp escaped the woman's lips, and lack of friction between her thighs would quickly show the man touching her that he wasn't the only one who had found themselves turned on by their little lakeside escapade. Her wetness on its own should have been enough to answer Bryce's question, but as she held back a soft moan she nodded enthusiastically to her beloved. "I really like that idea," she said to him, and she also used the spare moment as an opportunity to run her feet against his crotch. "There might already be a mess, though," she said with a playful smile, before leaning in to get more of those deep, needy kisses that she craved so much.

- - - - -

Dear fuck - a fire. How had that happened? Was it yet another sketchy event in a series of sketchy events in this strange ass creepy place? Whatever had caused it, Anna hadn't even had time to get a word in before Nick was running off. "Okay then," she'd mumbled to herself, obviously concerned but not looking to involve herself in any of this place's mess more than she needed to. If Nick wanted to play savior, he could go for it. Anna was never going to be able to stop him from being the kind of person who would want to make a positive difference in things, and frankly it was a trait she wouldn't want to change anyways. The guy had a heart in him, even if it could be misguided at times.

He would have found her back at Molly's, sitting in a chair outside while the other woman was just on the other side of a small table from her. The air around them smelled of weed, and if anyone thought they were going to be able to stop Anna from getting stoned, they did not know what kind of person she was. She'd never been happy sober, weed had been a part of her life since she was fourteen years old, and she was hurt. No one could complain - natural medicine. "I ate already," she said to Nick as she held the last bit of a joint out to him.

"No she didn't, she never left," Molly chimed in, and Anna shot daggers at her for ratting her out.

"Okay fine, I'm not that hungry."

Sometimes, it felt like half of their hours spent awake during the day was spent kissing each other. Now, that was not a complaint or a criticism. It was an observation, but he happened to enjoy that observation. He would never turn down the chance to kiss his wife. He showed that by kissing her back passionately, his tongue dancing with hers once more while he squeezed her hands after feeling her feet running along his crotch. This was perfect because he never even had to ask for it. She just did it out of her own accord and it caused him to grow even harder. It gave him an idea.

Dabbling with the idea of clothed versus unclothed sex or intimacy was interesting. He took the tip of his cock by guiding his length with a free hand, pressing the tip right against her bikini bottoms as they covered her crotch. “Oh, babe… I can feel how wet you are. I intend to make even more of a mess, then. How’s that?” He teased back, correcting his earlier sentiment as he nuzzled his nose against hers once again before restarting the kiss. Now, Bryce had to be careful with rubbing against Alicia like this because he might end up having an orgasm, too! So, he pulled back after a bit, just to see how that impacted Alicia, unsure if she even enjoyed it or not.

--

Nick accepted the joint and found a seat closest to Anna. He took a hit of the joint and stayed quiet for a minute. It did not upset him too much that Anna had not yet eaten. That was fine. He did not expect her to have eaten yet. However, it did sting just a little that she tried to pretend as she had already eaten. Maybe he was just sensitive from knowing that two sweet, elderly people were just burned to death in a fire, but he hated that she even thought about lying to him. It was a white lie, sure, but he worked so damn hard to not lie anymore, especially not to Anna.

“Anna… you need to eat. And you’re hardly ever hungry, but you really need to eat right now.” He said all he could say without mentioning it outright that she was injured, thus, she needed to eat to recover properly. He was not going to mention it directly unless he had to do that. He took another drag of the joint and passed it back to Anna after the hit. He was still rattled by what happened earlier and he would like to talk about it at some point. It might help him but now was not the time. “I’ll tell you what… what do you think about us going on a little picnic together? We’ll find somewhere in the fields on the ranch. We’ll make a fun little date out of it. Food, the blankets, all that shit, and it’ll just be us two. We can have some quality alone time. Would that be enough to get you to eat? You don’t want a great idea like that to go to waste, do you?”

Alicia would do anything to appease her beloved, always wanting to see him as happy as possible. Therefore, if she saw an opportunity she was going to take it. Ideally, moments like this where she went out of her way to pursue the things that she knew turned him on wouldn’t come as a surprise to him and they would simply be a part of who she was - for him and him alone. The only thing better than feeling his fingers against her clothed sex was when they were replaced with the bare head of his cock.

Had he known that she would like this, or was he just trying something out to see how she would react? Almost immediately the young woman let out a moan - she loved the magic that Bryce’s fingers could work on her, but nothing was going to beat the feeling of his hard cock pressed against her body. Okay, maybe one thing - if his cock had been pressed against hear body without that pesky fabric in between. The tease was tantalizing - so close but so far away, hers yet kept from her by so little and yet too much all at once. It filled her with a deep need for him.

”You’re going to succeed,” she said to him, and rolled her hips forward towards him when he had dared to pull away. Alicia wanted more of him, not less - though her hazy pleasure-filled brain was not thinking about the fact that he was probably feeling the exact same way and that could play a part in why he had. Could he tell just how lost in pleasure she was becoming?

- - - - -

Anna could see it in his eyes - a flash of hurt. Nick might not have voiced the fact that he was bothered, but she didn’t miss it. She shrunk back in her seat just a little bit, as she found herself feeling guilty. Honesty and shit - that was what they were supposed to be doing, right? And there she had gone lying to him for no real reason, over something small and dumb. It might not have been something major or consequential, but it was enough to remind both of them that the ground they walked on was still shaky. She, and anyone, should be able to trust their partners with the small things no problem. The sad part was how naturally it had come to her to just spill off the first thing that felt like it would get someone off of her back.

Anna shrugged off the joint and let him keep it, knowing she’d had her fair share and he’d run off towards a fire of all things - he had to feel a little bit shot here. She didn’t really want to eat but she did like the idea of getting out and having some peace and quiet - they’d woken up late and then Nick got busy, and already the sun was dropping down past the horizon. She’d spent all day with Molly, Josh and the baby and that was great, but yes. Yes, Anna liked the idea of getting out of here and having some time to themselves.

“You know what? You’ve talked me in to it.” It was really the least she could do. She’d have an easier time apologizing for the dumb white lie if they had privacy, and as much as it was just meant to keep people off of her back... Nick was supposed to be someone that she could trust. Just last night Molly had been telling her about how she “needed” to be able to be truthful with him, big things and small alike.

It was different in a most wonderful way. The feeling of the tip of his cock pressing against her covered pussy lips sent Bryce into a spiral pleasure unlike he ever felt before. Of course, real sex with Alicia always felt exhilarating. However, there was something about the teasing sensation of just not being able to penetrate her that he found incredibly appealing. It only helped that she was so sexy, too, and her moans were killing him! “Good. That’s all I’m focused on right now.” Bryce whispered, still holding her eyes as he spoke. Every reaction she had told Bryce the enjoyment was mutual.

“I’m enjoying this myself. We’ll see just how far we can take it. I guess I’m going to alternate back and forth.” He winked at the woman one more time before he captured her lips, deciding to restart the kiss. He kept that one hand around his cock to press right up against her clothed womanhood one more time. He moved up and down, tracing her lips through the material. Even then, he did not stop kissing her, his head tilting to the side to deepen the kiss even more. “Oh, I’m getting so turned on right now because of you, baby.”

Tilting his head to the side slightly, Bryce still held her hand as tightly as he could, giving her that extra touch. He was just curious how many different ways he could make her cum, how many ways he could make her orgasm. His tongue continued the search for hers, dancing and battling in her mouth whenever he could manage it. Now, his lips and both hands were using to pleasure her in some way.

--

Trust only had a few letters, but it was no small word. It carried so much weight. To trust someone and to always be honest with someone did not come easily. Considering their history, it made sense why they were having difficulties. He wished it were different. He wished that it would change. Nick knew he had a lot of work to do and most of it was his fault. However, he did not know about some of the grittier, personal details that kept her from trusting again. He just wanted her to let him in all the way. Nick was so trying to practice what he preached by letting her in and always telling her the truth. Patience was key here, though.

The day had gotten away from Nick. He spent time cleaning up at the destroyed home, spent some time talking to Jeremiah, and when he was in the ruins, he had this crazy idea for the picnic for himself and Anna. He just hoped she would agree to join him for the meal especially after she had not eaten anything all day. Nick would do his best to work his magic, but it was still a wildcard.

When Anna finally agreed, there was a genuine smile on Nick’s face. “Great, let’s get going then. It’s gonna be dark soon and I’m not sure how long they’ll be serving food. I want to make sure that we are able to get our food before it shuts down. Plus, we will have to start by my family’s cabin so I can stop by my bags. I know I have something to use, some kind of sheet that we can lay down in the grass and a box of some kind to take the food with.” Nick explained as he stood where he was. “I promise you that you won’t regret it!” Nick realized he was talking a big game, but he felt like he could back it up this time for sure.

Last edited:
Even if they didn’t end up taking each other here, there was no way that they were going to end the night without getting each other off - Bryce seemed intent on finishing Alicia off and at this rate she would come soon, and there was no way she wasn’t about to return the favour. She might have been all tied up but he was naked and hard and pressed against her - all she would have to do was bring her mouth down on him or bring her feet back to his length and she would be golden. Of course Alicia had a knack for knowing just what would appeal to him, and that talent worked in her favour.

The more that Bryce rubbed against her the wetter she got and the more she found herself unable to hold back a stream of moans. She was growing in need for him, her body craving the full feeling of what his body had to offer - and he was so close, yet so far away. It was highly erotic being teased by something so close to what she needed. With each movement the head of his cock slid between her swollen lips, teased the sensitive bud of her clit, and slid down towards her entrance. Her moans were a plea for the fabric to give way, especially when she could feel Bryce pressed against her entrance.

“I want you so badly,” she said - words coming out between gasping, hitched breaths hindered by pure arousal And pleasure. How did he have so much self control? Alicia knew that if her hands were freed, she would not have been able to hold back from this. Alicia moaned in to his kiss, so close to the edge that she could feel her body starting to lose control. Her legs jerked as she rode the edge of about to come undone, and her desperate kisses grew more passionate with each second.

- - - - -

”Alright, let’s go then,“ Anna said as she rose her her feet, stretching out like she always tried to do after changing positions. She even tried to work her injured shoulder, gently back and forth. It hurt, she wasn’t going to pretend that it didn’t, but the severe immediate pain was dying down and she was starting to have more trouble with moving around than anything else. She hadn’t even told Molly about the way her fingertips felt deadened now that the searing at the injury didn’t have most of her attention - there was no benefit to it. If something had fucked up her nerves, it wasn’t like that was going to change. There was no point in freaking people out over something no one could do anything about.

Luckily, they showed up right around the end of dinner time - the crowd had already cleared out for the most part and they were left to do their thing. There were a lot of strange looks from a lot of strange people - Anna hadn’t sent he crowd that had formed when her, Alicia and Jake had first made it to the camp, so she didn’t realize how many people had essentially written her off as a goner. Well... she wasn’t. It was going to take more than a bullet wound to take her out of this world,it seemed.

She was quieter when it was time to stop by the cabin, standing in the door way while Nick grabbed what he needed. She didn’t see Madison there, and technically this was their place to stay but not a single thing about it felt homey and it wasn’t like they needed to stick around. If Nick needed a hand carrying anything, she did have a good arm to spare.

Bryce had Alicia exactly where he wanted her. Those beautiful moans of Alicia’s were so tempting. When she professed her desire for him, Bryce nearly broke down and gave in to her request. For a second, he hesitated, thinking about pulling down her bottoms and sliding his cock inside her. Bryce loved how it felt to truly make love to his wife. It would give them both a powerful orgasm and they would both feel satiated. On the other hand, Bryce felt determined to focus on pleasuring Alicia and giving her a powerful orgasm without worrying about his own. To be fair, if Bryce kept this up, he just might cum as well, so his plan was shaky at best. He was still going through with it.

All he knew was that this teasing was something they would have to try again. There was something to be said about how fun the longing to be inside of her felt, to be so close to slipping inside of that tight hole without quite doing it. “I want you, too.” Bryce admitted, looking into her eyes. “But, I can take you later. I’m just focusing on you right now, my love.” Bryce added, staying steadfast in his plan. The teasing continued, but it was taken to a new level. Bryce did pull her bottoms down to around her knees, giving him space to work.

With her ankles tied together, it was difficult to maneuver, but not impossible. If he took bondage to a deeper level and would have added ropes around her knees and thighs, he might be unable to do this, which is often why he only tied her ankles together. This still allowed for some flexibility and opportunity to spread her thighs apart wide enough for him to enter her. Throughout this entire session, he still kept one of his hands in her bound ones, giving her something to hold. And with her bikini bottoms out of the way, he went right back into his teasing and start to glide the tip along her folds, but with direct contact this time.

--

Nick noticed the cabin was empty when he entered. They probably were not going to have to worry about Madison for a while. She was most likely getting prepared to join the group searching for the missing team that had been sent out to investigate the downed chopper. Bryce and Alicia were off doing God knows what. To be fair, if they did end up staying in the cabin, they might have the cabin to themselves frequently. Still, Nick preferred somewhere with total and complete privacy. Walking back out once Nick gathered the few items he wanted, there was no need for Anna to carry anything.

Once they started walking again, he remembered something else. “I don’t know if I told you but Madison is gonna head out with the recon team who are looking for the missing team they sent out first to check out the helicopter wreckage so it’s likely we won’t have to deal with her for a while since she’ll be out there.” It was good news, but Nick also did feel some worry about his mother. She was joining simply to be close to Troy again. Nick had not the slightest clue what she was trying to do or prove.

It was not something he cared too much about, though. Nick continued the walk with Anna after that brief conversation. Soon enough, it was completely nighttime and the stars were shining brightly above them. It was a very romantic scene, if Nick did say so himself. His picnic under the stars idea after everything they endured was an idea he felt proud of. When they finally reached their destination, Anna would see the ruins of the destroyed house from earlier. “There’s a space in the middle for us to use. I was thinking we could have it here.” Sure, it might be an odd spot, but he had so much to tell Anna about his big plans. Jeremiah told him he could have it if he fixed it up and suddenly, Nick had some fantasies about building up this thing, about trying to help the people of the ranch, and having his own place with Anna. He was going to share this with her throughout the meal.

What struck Alicia next could only be described as pure clouded lust. As Bryce's bare body pressed to hers, now bared as well, a loud moan escaped her lips and her head rolled back just slightly. Her husband was toying with her in the best way possible, and he was going to win this game - she was weak for him, and with how close she had been to the edge before she'd felt his skin against her own that win was going to come soon. Alicia ached desperately to hold on to him but the binds behind her back kept her from it - that added a lot to the experience to her. Knowing that she couldn't do something she desperately wanted to, knowing there was something she would have to fight against to truly have him in entirety.

Instinctively her hands pulled against the rope and tried to free themselves, only to fail. She was stuck, and all she could do was cling to the hand he held hers with. Her fingers clasped tight to hold him in whatever way she could, and she moaned in to her husband's mouth as the heat between her thighs grew to the breaking point. She had been wet already, soaking even - the extent of that had become quite clear when her bottoms had been pushed aside - but that was nothing compared to the way her body gushed as shook in his hold.

"Bryce!" She cried out his name as his cock rubbed her just right, teetering her over the edge in to waves of sweet unbridled release.

- - - - -

There were more stars visible in the countryside than in Los Angeles - there were even more stars visible in Los Angeles after power had cut and the world had gone to shit. For a moment there, sitting with Nick under a night sky, Anna felt homesick. Not just for a place but a point in time - the first time she'd grabbed one of her blankets and dragged Nick up to the rooftop of the shitty building her and Molly had lived in. She'd needed to pick the lock to get access but she didn't care, all she'd cared about was laying under the stars with a large bottle of vodka between them and nothing more than that moment mattering. They'd laughed and lazed and ravished each other as the city never went to sleep, constant rush of vehicles speeding by on the roads below. She missed it, always having signs that the world around them was alive. There had never been a point in Anna's life where she wasn't a city girl, and she had belonged to Los Angeles.

"This is kind of morbid," Anna said to him and laughed, genuinely appreciating that Nick was the kind of person that he was. Obviously she had no idea that he had ulterior motives for choosing this spot, but it was the kind of thing that she would have done without thinking twice. She'd pulled him off the beaten path to check out abandoned places more than once in the path, and somehow this felt kind of along the same lines as that.

"I like it, though." At that point she was looking up towards the sky rather than at him, wishing that they were back on her rooftop instead of in the middle of nowhere. This was as good as could be, though. "Quiet," she mused, and then looked towards Nick. She held her hand out to him - the least she could do was hold on to food while he laid the blanket out.

“Oh, Leesha!” Bryce ended up moaning her name at the same time she moaned his. He was not having an orgasm, but the feeling of her pussy gushing out her sweet nectar all over his tip and the upper half of his cock made him feel so good. To know that he could make Alicia cum by just rubbing against her nether lips made him feel supremely confident. Not only did he not have an issue pleasing her, but she happened to enjoy something new he wanted to try. It was a win-win.

While this amazing girl was riding out her orgasm, Bryce kissed her as long as he could. His tongue continued to dance with hers for a few minutes. He did pull back from the kiss to give her long enough to moan and cry out in pleasure. As soon as it was over, he pulled back with a bright smile on his face. “Wow, that was incredible, Alicia. I loved doing this with you. I love listening to you moan, too.” Right now, he was only touching her by keeping her bound hands tangled with one of his. He still leaned close against her even after she rode down from the high.

“Well, what did you think? Was this little date out by the lake worth it? I hope you had fun with everything.” Bryce whispered, searching her eyes, hoping to find that happiness and brightness that he knew her to have, even with all that she had been through in her life. She was truly his light at the end of the tunnel.

--

Yeah, it did seem morbid, didn’t it? Nick would make time to explain his rationale sometime soon. Until then, he just flashed Anna a smile and decided to not hand her the food. “Well, I actually need you to stay outside for a few more minutes. I need to get everything ready inside the house. Just, trust me. I know you might not be a fan of surprises, but this is going to be a surprise that you will love. Trust me.” Nick added again. She could take a seat somewhere on the porch if she wanted. The fire did not destroy the entire house. There was a section in the entrance of the house where the living room used to be where Nick already had candles lit throughout.

Was Nick the typical, cheesy, romantic guy cliché? No, he had never been that way, but he felt the need to do something special for Anna, so here he was, planning a special date. Earlier, before leaving the house after spending time talking with Jeremiah about it, he did prepare some candles already. Without any roof on the house now because of the fire, they had a clear view up into the sky into the stars, which took him back to the same place it took Anna. Nick hurried inside and placed the blanket down on the floor. Then, he unpacked the food he picked up from the mess hall and spread it out over the ground.

There were a few pieces of meat, some rice, potatoes, and apples, along with some water. He spread everything out as much as he could and when he ran out of candles, he had a few lanterns to prepare for Anna, too. When he was finally satisfied with his setup, he walked back out to Anna and gave her a little smile. “Alright.. it’s ready. Would you humor me for this and close your eyes while we walk inside?” He wanted to give this a real surprise feel. And obviously, he would hold onto her as they entered.

In the future, Alicia would have absolutely no problem doing something like this again - everything from the swim to the picnic to the sexy little moment that they were a part of, tied up and touched and unable to do anything about it except be held victim to whatever her beloved wished to do to her. It just so happened that Bryce always seemed to know exactly what that was... He definitely would have been able to do the job with just his fingers but bringing his cock in to play had been an excellent choice of move. Maybe that was because genitals were inherently sexual and arousing, or it could have done with the change in stimulation - broader strokes because he was thicker than his fingers, the smooth skin versus calloused finger tips. No matter what he did she would enjoy it, but that really had been something.

"This has been absolutely amazing," Alicia said from mere inches away from his face as her high wore off, watching everything about the way Bryce moved with heavy lidded eyes. Bryce had succeeded in creating a magical moment for her, and the young woman wished that they could live every day like this together. Not a day would go by without them showing endless love to each other, but in a world like the one they had, these sweet simple little moments were memories created few and far between. At least it seemed like both of them wanted to seek those moments out, and take every single one that they could.

"I hope that you enjoyed it all as well," she said to him. "I've been waiting for just the right situation to bring out that dress, this bikini... I had a feeling you would absolutely love it. Thank you so much for giving me the perfect opportunity to do this for you. I'm definitely going to have to pay you back for that little number you did to me, though." Oh, yes - there was no such thing as 'just receiving'. Opportunity might wait until later or it could happen now, but she was definitely going to try to show her husband the same pure bliss that he had just offered her.

- - - - -

The look on Anna's face when Nick asked her to stay behind was one of concern, and her eyes narrowed as she watched Nick walk off. He seemed strangely excited for something and all that really did was leave her wondering - apparently whatever this was had been more than a last second thought thrown together to try to convince her to eat. Or maybe it was less than that - just trying to make sure there was debris out of the way and he thought her macabre sense of humor would enjoy recent wreckage. She had no way to really tell at this point in time, so she'd relaxed on to a porch chair backed up against the front railing, and waited for Nick to return.

When he came back empty handed and gave her that little smile, Anna started to get the feeling that something was up. As soon as he said that he wanted her to close her eyes, that cemented that feeling. In the past she'd always enjoyed the little moments when one of them had pulled the other out spur of the moment, found something to do other than laze at her place or head down to a party. Being broke addicts, stuff like that was never fancy but Anna didn't give half a fuck. She'd lived the solidly middle class life before and look how well that had worked out for her? Some times it was better to just be broke, high and with the people that mattered.

"Alright, I'll humor you. But I don't know my way around this place so it's your job to make sure I don't smack my head on anything." With that she climbed to her feet and moved over towards Nick waited, looking all happy and proud of himself. She closed her eyes and held out her hand, inviting him to lead her in.

Looking into Alicia’s eyes, Bryce could see the words she spoke showing up in those gorgeous, green eyes of hers. Every word she spoke was genuine. Bryce could feel it and Bryce could see it. Even with Alicia being the one the pleasure was focused on, Bryce took so much away from this. He did not always need an orgasm to be fulfilled. This was sexy enough that his body felt like it had actually experienced an orgasm during the experience! He kept smiling at her while she told him how amazing it was, too. This was all he cared about. As long as Alicia had positives to say about what they did, he would be happy. Her happiness was always paramount for him, both in the bedroom and outside of the bedroom.

“Oh, hell yes. Saying that I enjoyed it feels like such an understatement Alicia. I loved it. I loved every single second of it. This situation was perfect. Thank you for keeping me in mind with your bikini and with your dress. I know that you’re going to give me something in return for this and I do look forward to that next surprise, whenever it is.” Bryce grinned. “Seriously, though. Thank you. When I told you how much I liked dresses and bikinis, I never expected you to go out of your way to find those clothes. I know it really isn’t logical and the world we live in isn’t ideal for these things, but you made it happen anyway.”

Bryce came prepared with a towel to clean up in case they did get a little dirty here, so he quickly wiped up between her legs and cleaned the mess she made as best as he could. When that was done, he stole another kiss and pulled her bottoms back up properly. “And thank you for everything you do, period. I love you so much. You are my entire universe. You are everything to me. I cannot wait to see what is next for us. I know that we live in a fucked up place and at a fucked time, but that does not mean we cannot make something special out of it, and you make me feel special. I hope you know that.”

--

“I’ll make sure that I keep you safe. I’m surprised you’re asking me to protect you from something, though.” Nick teased her about the comment she made, about him making sure she did not bump her head. It was so ironic, wasn’t it? She never wanted Nick to worry about her or dote on her, but now she had to ask him to protect her from bumping into something. Nick was teasing of course, and the moment was not a huge deal as far as her request went. It just made him think and it made him chuckle quietly as he thought about what she was doing. Nick smiled at Anna, making sure she was playing along, and closed her eyes before he continued.

When she finally agreed, Nick reached out to take her left hand. He grabbed her left hand with his own left hand so he could stand as close to her as possible. Then, Nick’s right arm wrapped around her shoulders while his hand rested around her right arm. So, he was practically hugging her and pulling her toward the door, leading her there. “We’re walking now, Anna.” He whispered into her ear with a gentle smile. This could either work out really well or she might think it was dumb and cheesy. She might laugh at him!

Actually, Nick did not think she would do that to him, especially since she saw how much it meant to him. When they reached the open front door, he gave her a gentle nudge. “There’s a little raise here in the doorway so watch your step.” Carefully, he helped her up into the living room. They walked together a few more steps until they were central to his setup. “Okay. Open your eyes, now. Let’s see what you think…” It was the moment of truth. Would she like it or did he make himself look like a fool?

"You deserve to be happy, even in an unideal world," Alicia said with a shrug of her shoulders, considering that statement to be fact. To her it was unyielding fact- no matter what happened, Bryce deserved to know just how absolutely amazing she thought he was. It had been hard to think of the right situation to be able to surprise Bryce like this, she had known for a long time that she might not even find the chance to show off one set of clothing let alone both at once, but somehow the stars had aligned for the young lovers and things had worked out just fine in the end! It was truly a miracle and Alicia was infinitely grateful for that.

"I don't know what I would do without you," Alicia said as Bryce cleaned her up and pulled her bikini bottoms back over her body. At this point she was still left tied up, but she wasnt about to ask for that to go away. Instead, she wanted to cuddle up to him all tied up again. Moving around wasn't the easiest thing, but after a few seconds she had maneuvered to have her back facing him, and she wanted to just be held on to. "It takes both of us to make things work, here. Of course I'm going to make sure that you feel special, end of the world be damned. You deserve it. You're my stunning, funny, loyal, protective caring husband and you're all I could ever want. Life might be rough, but it would be so much rougher if you weren't with me. I never want you to forget that."

- - - - -

"Not having eyeballs is a different situation," Anna said, shrugging his remark off with a rather matter-of-fact tone. To her, it was entirely justified. Okay... lying to him to get him off of her back hadn't been entirely justified, but the rest of her thought process around everything made perfect sense. To her, at least. It was obvious that Nick didn't agree with her assessment and they were both too hard headed to let down and compromise on how they thought things should go. Anna had to take the moments when that was good with the moments it was bad, because really she wouldn't want anything else. The alternative was someone spineless and Anna's strong will would crush someone who couldn't or wouldn't stand up against her.

She liked the way Nick held on to her, his body wrapped around her own, but she wasn't about to say that out loud. Anna let him guide her, taking heed of his warnings whenever they came, and when they finally stilled she kept a hold of his hand and leaned back against him. She was tall but he was taller, and she ended up resting with the top of her head above even with the side of Nick's temple. Not a moment later she opened her eyes to see the candelit little scene laid out in front of her, and she pulled her head far enough away from Nick's that she would be able to look at him.

"You're a cheeseball," Anna said to him with a faux seriousness to her tone. It was actually a really nice little scene, as much as humor was one of the only ways she knew how to both accept and deflect affection. Candles and lanterns lighting up the little area, stars visible overhead, food... Peace and quiet. "And sometimes that's... kind of nice, I do have to admit." It wasn't like they'd had many - if any - opportunities to just dip out of being part of the world in a long time, and Anna appreciated the opportunity.

Just leave it to Bryce and Alicia to be cheesy and sweet while they were in a public space on the ranch while Alicia was tied up in her bikini! Once more, it showed how untraditional this relationship was, from the usage of bondage to marrying at such a young age. They both realized time was not guaranteed. They needed to make the most of every single day. It was great advice to follow. Every word spoken by Alicia caused Bryce to fall that much deeper in love with his wife. She never failed to make him feel loved or wanted. Without her even saying a word, Bryce knew what she was asking for. When her back faced him, Bryce immediately wrapped his arms around her waist and moved into a position on his side with her.

This position was nice because her bound hands happened to rest right up against his cock, so Alicia could really tease him back if she wanted. “Thank you for those kind words, Alicia. I know you meant every single one. I feel the exact same about you. We both put in the work and the effort to make this relationship and this marriage special. We always have and that’s why we are so happy. Some people spend a lifetime trying to find the kind of love we already have. I know how lucky I am and I never want you to feel less than important. You are the most important person in my world.” Bryce knew that part was pertinent, especially considering the last few years of her life and how that did not always seem the case to her own mother and brother. He finished his loving words by chasing her lips for another kiss.

--

Nick often tried playing it cool. Much like Anna, he would use humor or sarcasm to show affection, although he seemed to always be the one a little more touchy-feely. So, when Anna called him a cheeseball, Nick started smiling. It was her love language. To be honest, he would not have it any other way. Just, the idea of seeing Anna acting completely different would have been shocking to him. So, when she responded in accordance with the way he imagined she might respond, he felt pretty damn good. Even when she decided to not go 100 percent sarcastic with him, that was the icing on the cake for Nick. Hearing her have a moment of genuine softness without the snark was something he valued. Wow, she truly did love it, then, didn’t she?

“I’m really glad you think so, Anna.” Nick responded immediately. There was no playing it cool here, that goofy grin with his teeth showing on his face now. Still holding onto her hand, Nick led her toward the center of the blanket. It was so well-thought that even the space they would need to sit or lay was determined before with the food sat in front of where they would be. Once he helped Anna down first, Nick joined her and pulled over two empty plates they could use to hold the food they wanted to eat.

“I was lucky to get there when I did. They were beginning to close up for the night, but I managed to get some food before it was over. I don’t know if they believed me when I said I was taking food for two people but I just used my charming ways to convince them to part with the food.” Nick laughed as he remembered, taking Anna’s plate to fill it up with food. He knew she said she was not hungry and he figured there was a 50/50 chance that it was true. Either that or she just did not want him worrying about her. Regardless, whatever they did not eat, he could wrap up and keep for tomorrow.

Alicia let out a soft sigh as Bryce curled up behind her, pressing her body in to him to fill the microscopic gaps between their bodies - there was never such thing as close enough. She definitely noticed how close her bound hands were to her husband's manhood - her fingertips pressed lightly to the hard flesh and her arms weren't completely straight so she definitely had enough wiggle room to be able to reach down a bit further and take a proper hold of him... It was tempting, and Alicia was sure that he would love it. After the way he had treated her today, he would definitely deserve it too.

"I can't believe we spent so long pretending that this wasn't meant to be," she remarked in return. It was crazy, really. Alicia had been head over heels for him for years, even her friends in school had picked up on her crush and tried to encourage her to pursue Bryce romantically. She'd refused, first told them that they were making things up and later resorting to 'he doesn't feel the same way, I'm not about to lose my best friend'. In a way, everyone seemed to have known about Alicia's crush on Bryce except Bryce for the longest time. He was right, too - many people went their entire lives seeking the kind of connection that they had found as teenagers, and they had the respect and care for each other to keep putting the work in for hopefully many years to come.

"But now... Now I can't imagine a world where you're not at my side." Sappy could meet sexy, right? Either way it was happening, because her closeness to Bryce made it seem like the world's best idea. Her hands sunk lower against his body so that she could take a hold of Bryce's cock, and she pressed the head against her ass as she started to slowly rock her bound hands along his length.

- - - - -

'You're a cheeseball' accompanied by a little shake of her head or raise of her brow was Anna's go-to line almost any time Nick did something affectionate or sappy that seemed to go beyond her expectations of what was typically on the table. It was rarely if ever laced with any kind of negativity - slight discomfort sometimes, depending on what he had done, but it was generally her roundabout way of saying she liked something. Today was one of the rarer moments where she had voiced her enjoyment a little bit more clearly. She found herself glad that she did because that goofy grin on his face - how happy he looked? The way Nick smiled like that was one of the things that had made him feel home-y to Anna once upon a time, and after two years apart to potentially grow in to vastly different people than they had been before she was glad that hadn't changed.

She was still going to have a fuss about him trying to help her down if he pushed too far but he didn't do anything that couldn't be passed of as simply trying (and honestly... succeeding) at being romantic, and once they were sat down she took the plate he'd filled for her and rested it on the ground beside her. She hadn't been lying, she genuinely did not feel very hungry, but she could pick at the contents piece by piece. It would make him feel better and realistically she did need to eat something, just wasn't really feeling it all that much.

"But please," she teased, mimicking how she imagined that conversation going. "My - my girlfriend. Bullet wound. Feel bad for her, let me feed!" Obviously she was just toying around, as evident by the way she smiled as she picked up a piece of potato on her fork. Nick had always had a way of making people like him, though - it was something Anna had never really understood. She got it, didn't hate it - but also had no clue how he managed.

The biggest regret of Bryce’s life was not starting his relationship with Alicia much sooner. How could he be so stupid and so blind? It made no sense, retrospectively. Their feelings were strong. Alicia would have treated him so much better than any of his past relationships. Better late than never, right? There was no reason to dwell on the past though. They had a wonderful marriage and all the past did was show Bryce that Alicia was number one. He loved her more than he loved anyone in this world.

Before Bryce could even respond, he released a grunt into her ear. The feeling of her hands touching his cock while they were tied together behind her back felt doubly effective than it would normally. Bryce did quite enjoy a bondage hand job if that was the route she wanted to take it. “Alicia…” At first, all he could mumble was her name. He wanted to say so much more, but the unexpected touch caused him to forget his own name for a moment! “That feels really damn good…” Even though it was probably obvious by now, he still wanted to tell her. There needed to be no doubt.

“I cannot see my life without you either now. I do not want to live in a world where you are not mine.” Bryce whispered, kissing her cheek after regaining his wits. “I love you. And I’m sorry it took me so long to get there. I promise the future is full of my love for you and you alone.” To respond to her hands, he started moving his hips, pressing his cock against her hands. “You also know how to push all of my buttons. Goodness. Do you feel how hard you’ve made me already by just doing that?” Bryce pointed out, dropping his lips to her neck.

--

“Wow. That’s almost exactly how it went.” Nick laughed, shaking his head. Morbidly, he thought about how two people could have already eaten this food. Two people - such as the recently killed older couple. Fewer mouths to feed, right? Nick assumed that’s how the Otto family might see it. Nick was never wired that way. His heart was good even if it was often in the wrong place. Not this time, though. When she took a bite of the food, he felt a tad better already. It was nice seeing her finally eating. Nick started with a piece of the meat. It looked like brisket of some kind. He knew this type of food coming from animals could not be plentiful, though.

Nick thought about getting a little more sentimental with Anna, but he figured it was not the time to push the issue. He changed the subject to something else after grabbing a roll from the basket. “I know Molly is really happy to see you again. She was pretty torn up about it when we first brought you in. She was ready to take on the entire ranch when they started to talk about denying you care.” Nick figured talking about Molly would be a nice, soothing topic for the date. He knew how close they were and how good it felt to have them reunited.

“I’m really glad we could find Molly and Josh. It’s just crazy to me. We could have found ourselves anywhere after this shit started. They could have gone somewhere else, too. But all four, well five now that they have the baby… all five happened to end up at the same place. That’s pretty incredible when you think about it.” Having the other part of their little circle and family at the ranch was the only redeeming factor for the ranch so far. Everything else sucked, but hey, at least Josh and Molly were here?

Bryce’s grunt came as encouragement to the young woman, whose hold on his cock firmed. ”I couldn’t tell,” she teased, obviously just messing around with him. She continued to stroke along his length as he spoke, somehow managing to be fully attentive to both parts of this interaction - the way she was making work of his cock, hoping to bring him the same kind of pleasure that he had brought her sooner, and the sappy conversation that they were having with each other.

There was an understanding for Alicia that the past did not change anything about how Bryce felt about her. Everyone had their own experiences in life and Bryce’s had involved stepping stones - stepping stones that had brought him to the beautiful brunette who had absolutely no problem using her bound up hands to jerk him off. It was the epitome of romance, right? As much as that was a joking kind of thought, Alicia genuinely did find everything that they did together to be romantic. The people involved mattered more than the subject at hand - he could throw a shirt at her to change in to and she would find romance in the way he cared to help her with her day to day life.

”Good, ‘cause you’re all mine now and that’s never going to change. Better get used to having your mind blown away.” Confidence wasn’t always her strong point, but Bryce made Alicia feel more confident every time he had good things to say about her. He then made it really hard to concentrate, daring to kiss the sensitive flesh of her neck. “Hey, hey - it’s my turn to look after you,” she said to him, continuing to slide her hands in tandem from base to tip along his cock.

- - - - -

Anna picked at her plate after that first bite, pushing things around with her fork before she ended up stabbing a piece of the meat. She didn’t pick it up immediately, just twirled the utensil between her in her good hand as she stared idly at the plate and then back to Nick when he started to talk about Molly. Yeah - that was an instant attention grabbed.

”You know it’s really funny - you’re bringing up her, and I swear her favourite subject to talk about is you. I’m pretty sure she thinks I’m lying to her when I say we were not involved with each other before the city fell.“ She looked towards his face and then let out a laugh. “It is kind of crazy, though. A lot of coincidences had to happen for everyone to end up in the same room again. This place seems sketchy as fuck, but I’m not arguing with that much. Fuck, maybe fate is a thing.” She let out a sharp exhale, shrugging aside her own concept of ‘fate’. As far as she was considered, there was no such thing in the world.

”But you know what’s even crazier? We’re all sober.” Anna did not consider weed to be violating her sobriety, and she was sure Nick and the others understood exactly that that did refer to. “I don’t think that’s ever happened before... Always at least one of us was doped out. Mol’s been sober since like, right after you left the picture though. It’s you and me that are the real shockers.”

Back
Top Bottom