Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ben 10: Tentacle (not so) Force(ful) [Potter-Kun and MMRS]

"And I see you're ready for both of us, but...um..." Julie, who had been the adventurous, was blushing furiously now. "First of all, Gwen and I are both, um...well, we're virgins..."

Gwen was almost glowing red as she nodded.

"Anyway, not that we aren't worked up now, but you'll really need to work us up, like you've been doing," Julie continued, "And there's some rules we'll need to establish, and...well, out of curiosity, how many penises can you make for yourself?"

"Julie!" Gwen said, shocked.

"Well, if he could do four, I had an idea for four," Julie said sheepishly.

Mal'galor nodded as Julie laid out the ground rules for what was about to happen, nodding what could be called his head. When she asked about his genitals, he blushed slightly.

"I can...do up to eight. So four is what you need then? What is the plan?" He asked, his tone curious. He also started to produce more pheromones to help "work up" the girls as Julie put it as he slowly wrapped some tentacles around each girl, letting his slick and furry appendages rub against their bare skin and bodies.

"Well, um..." Julie had to shake her head, so she could think straight, "I have to be honest, you get us so worked up, it's hard to think straight, so I don't think I could do anything with our hands, and um, it's hard enough to breathe with nothing in our mouths, so um, well, I want you to enjoy this as much as us, so..."

Julie squeezed her breasts together and explained, "So you could slide one here, but you'll probably have to hold them together yourself, and um...you know, lick down there, and when things are really going, you know, put one down there."

Gwen was a bright red, as her friend was basically explaining to Mal'Galor how to simultaneously take their virginities while titty-fucking them, but she also admitted she as getting more excited at the prospect.

Mal'Galor nodded his head and seemed to understand Julie's explanation. "Okay, I believe I understand, so something like this then?" As he asked, his tentacles began to move. They wrapped themselves around Julie's and Gwen's breasts, holding them together so he could shove one of his cock tentacles between each pair. He let out a soft moan at the sensation as the appendages slide between their soft and round mounds.

Another pair of tentacles moved down to their pussies and began to lick once against, his furry appendages brushing against their lower lips and rubbing against their clitoris. He started slow but slowly began to pick up the pace as he gauged the reaction of each girl to the pleasure he was giving them.

Back
Top Bottom