Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ben 10: Tentacle (not so) Force(ful) [Potter-Kun and MMRS]

"Well, I can't really show you how to say thank you or your welcome, but I can at least show you how we would do it." Mal'galore sent out a tentacle that gently wrapped around Julie's arm. As it coiled around her, she could feel its fur brushing against her soft skin as it coiled around her arm completely.

"We don't really have lefts or rights. There is a way to number our limbs but its arbitrary, really. Now then...this is how we say your welcome." His tentacle around Julie's arm began to oscillate slightly, its fur moving in a pattern. Julie would feel a wave of pleasantness and affection as the oscillation slowed down.

"This is thank you...it might be alittle more intense." He explained before it began to oscillate in a different pattern now, the fur rubbing against her slightly more intensely. Julie would feel even more pleasure from this, and a great sense of gratitude as she saw flashes of memories in her eyes from Mal's life. They were too fast to notice really, but they were intense and left an impression as he withdrew his tentacle from her arm.

"Oh my," Julie said, moving one hand up to her collarbone as she caught her breath. "I can see why Terkuns are peaceful. I take it if you were upset or angry about something, the emotions would be just as intense?" Julie's pulse was still a little elevated from the attention she had received from Mal'galor.

Mal'galor nodded as it it looked at Julie, another smile emoji popping up. "That is correct. That is why we try to be peaceful and find pleasure in things. It's better to experience intense emotions of the good kind than the bad. I'm sure you can understand that? I hope it wasn't too intense for you."

Mal'galor gave her a worried a emoji before looking at Gwen. "Are you interested, Gwen...or should I leave you two to change and swim for awhile?" He asked, wondering if the girls wanted some time to themselves now.

"You should try it, Gwen," Julie told her friend. "It will definitely give you a warm fuzzy." Ironically, the arm caress had awakened Julie's own 'warm fuzzy.'

With a slight look of trepidation, Gwen rolled up her sleeve to the shoulder and extended her right arm.

"I have an idea If I do it to you both at once, there will be a slightly feedback loop so you too will even be able to experience each other's emotions some."

With those words said, Mal'galor wrapped a tentacle around one of their arms each. Like before, it slowly but surely curled fully around their arms, the fur rubbing up against their smooth skin. The tentacles then began to oscillate, the fur beginning to rub in waves against their arms.

Because of the fact that both of them were now involved, the pleasure and affection in the sensation was even greater than before. It would surge over them like a wave and because of the feedback between the two of them...they each had a chance to become aware of some hidden feelings they had for each other as Mal'galor acted as an intermediary.

"How is it?" He asked, curiosity in his voice as he wondered if they were ready for him to stop or not.

Both women slid out of Mal'Galor's caressing of their arms and looked at each other, smiles on their faces and tears in their eyes. Almost simultaneously, they moved toward each other and gave each other hug.

"You didn't have to worry," Gwen said as they broke the hug.

"Neither did you," Julie replied, giving her friend one more tight hug before turning around and facing Mal'Galor.

"At one time, I was in a romantic relationship with a close relative of Gwen's. You probably know him as Ben Ten," Julie explained. "Me and Ben agreed to be friends after we ended the romantic aspect of our relationship, but I was a little worried that it might affect my friendship with Gwen. And you showed me that Gwen had been worried about losing our friendship as well, because of that. What you helped us see, actually kind of made our friendship stronger, so thank you, Mal'Galor!"

"Mal'Galor, I was wondering if you have green flashes at sunset on your world?" Gwen asked, looking out at the horizon.

"What's a green flash?" Julie asked.

"On Earth, it's an optical phenomena that sometimes occur just before sunset or right after sunrise," Gwen explained to her friend. "When the conditions are right, a green spot is visible above the upper limb of the of the Earth's sun's disc. They occur because the atmosphere can cause the light from Earth's sun to separate out into different colors."

"Oh, that sounds beautiful," Julie gushed, before turning to Mal'Galor. "Do you have something like that here on Terkun, Mal'Galor?"

Mal'galor watched as Gwen and Julie hugged, he seemed confused for a moment , wondering what brought on this wave of emotion between the two. When Julie explained, Mal'galor seemed to nod and gave a smile emoji to the two.

"I see, it sounds like you two were able to resolve somethings because of what just happened and you both seem much happier. If that is the cause, I am happy for you both. I must say, I am jealous though, I've heard of the tradition of hugs and they seem quite enjoyable!" Mal'galor chuckled as he turned to look at the horizon when Gwen mentioned green flashes.

"We have something similar, due to the composition of out atmosphere and the distance of our star realtive to our planet, the flashes here are purple. If you two stay around till sunset, I'm sure you'll be able to see one!" Mal'galor gave the two a thumbs up, encouraging them to stay.

"I think we could be up for that," Julie said, looking over at Gwen. Gwen nodded with a smile, before turning her attention back to the ocean.

"It is beautiful out here," Julie added, before turning her attention back to Mal'galor. "From how you've described Terkun interaction, I thought you Terkuns hugged all the time. And I told you that you don't have to do the emojis all the time," Julie added with a mock sternness, before breaking out into giggles. "Like I said, just be yourself."

"It is quite beautiful indeed." Mal'galor nodded, looking out at the horizon. When Julie mentioned Terkun interaction, he chuckled softly.

"I don't really consider tangling limbs together to be all that intimate. There is something about your hugs that seems much more intimate in my opinion." He explained, and when Julie mentioned just being himself, he nodded slightly.

"I would like that....if it is alright with you two...if I could keep my one of my limbs wrapped around each of your arms, it would make it easier to express myself "in my way" as Julie says...if that is alright?" He asked the two, but as he did, his limbs began to slowly wrap around the exposed arms of each girl, meekly but still purposefully as he waited for confirmation from one or both of them. All of this interaction had also increased his pheromone output levels again unconsciously.

The level of pheromones notwithstanding, Mal'Galor suddenly taking the more active role in their physical interaction actually snapped the two girls out of it, who both stepped out of the Terkun's grasp.

"It's, um---" Julie tried to reply, but Gwen was the one who actually explained it.

"Humans aren't quite as tactile as Terkuns," the redhead explained, finding herself more than a little flustered. "If we're around other people, we..." Gwen paused, trying to explain that you actually only held on to people that you were in an intimate relationship with, which caused her subconscious to ponder about being in an intimate relationship with Mal'Galor, which made her conscious mind a little bit more flustered. "Maintaining constant tactile contact isn't usually our custom," Gwen concluded rapidly.

"You know, maybe we could all use a good swim," Julie interjected quickly. "If you'll excuse us, Mal'Galor, we'll get our swimsuits and change in the transport."

When Julie and Gwen pulled away, Mal'galor seemed to slump slightly, when Gwen explained he produced an embarrassed emoji.

"Right, I'm sorry...it just when Julie said to act more like myself that was the only way I could think to do so...I'm sorry for making you both uncomfy." A sad emoji now, as Mal'galor was clearly sadden by making the girls upset. When Julie mentioned swimming, he seemed to perk up and gave them a thumbs up.

"Alright. I could certainly go for a swim too! You ladies take your time changing, I'll just be here stretching and what not." Mal'galor nodded as his tentacles began to stretch themselves in preparation for swimming.

"Well, of course, I want you to act naturally," Julie said, giving Mal'galor a thumbs up and a giggle before turning back to the transport. "But acting naturally means learning how everyone acts naturally, and we all figure out common ground. Don't worry, you're doing fine!"

Gwen and Julie climbed into their transport and closed it up. A few minutes later they reappeared. Both wear wearing modest bikinis, designed more for activity than display, but it still revealed them both to be slender, athletic young women who had "filled out" more since they had started college, with both displaying firm but shapely bottoms, flat stomachs (but not overly muscular) and bustlines that hovered somewhere between a B and C, and all framed by hair that fell just past their breasts.

"So does the water stay shallow?" Julie asked as she and Gwen waded out into the surf.

Julie's words seemed to comfort Mal'galor as the girls went to change. He relaxed in the surf for a bit until the girls came out, dressed in their swimsuits. It was the first time the Turken had seen humans showing so much skin and the girls looked absolutely stunning. He unconsciously let out a large puff of pheromones in a similar manner that any of his species would when trying to commence mating but he maintained his mind.

"You two are absolutely beautiful!" Mal'galor couldn't help but compliment the two as he listened to Julie's question.

"The tide normally comes in towards the evening and the water gets deeper than. We should be good for quite some time!" He proclaimed as he started to wade deeper into the water, letting out a blissful sigh.

Julie and Gwen both dove under the water at almost the same time Mal'Galor released his pheromones, which nullified the effects of the increased. Both girls emerged further away from him, laughing and grinning as they brushed their damp hair out of their eyes.

"I can definitely believe this has to be one of the best beaches on any world I've ever seen," Julie said, with Gwen nodding in agreement. "Is the weather always this great?" she asked their Terkun host.

Mal'galor decided to swim out with them. It was clear his species had evolved to swim, as he flowed through the water more naturally than he walked around on land, or at least that's how it seemed to Julie and Gwen. He swam around them in a circle, contemplating for a moment.

" Almost always, there are times when storms roll through the area, but those tend to be pretty rare. A few times a year, if that. It truly is a relaxing place to be." Mal'galor let out a blissful sigh as he enjoyed swimming around the girls lazily.

Julie and Gwen spent a few minutes splashing around the water, and were so enthused with the feel of the alien water and sun, that they forgot about their host for a few minutes, and thus made no observations about him, the evolution of his people, or how he conducted himself on land versus how he conducted himself in the water. For them, the exhilarating feel of the water was all they were focused on for a moment.

After a few minutes, Julie emerged from the water, wading so that it was only waist deep, shaking her long, wet hair and laughing. Gwen emerged a few feet away, doing the same.

"Oh, I haven't done anything like this in FOREVER!" Julie told Gwen. "Just study groups and research and papers and exams."

A sudden look of surprise appeared on Julie's face. "Mal'Galor, I'm sorry, I completely forgot about you for a few minutes. It's just that...well, both Gwen and I have been doing nothing but studying for the last few months, and this is such a fantastic break from all that."

Mal'galor didn't seem to mind that he was being ignored for awhile. He was too busy relaxing and taking in the sight of the beautiful girls before him. Gwen and Julie were so occupied that they didn't even notice when Mal'galor accidentally brushed his tentacles against them a few times when he got to close. When Julie mentioned being sorry, Mal'galor simply shook in the water in gave her a thumbs up emoji with one of his tentacles.

"It's quite alright! I am just happy you two are enjoying yourself and are able to relax. Plus, I get to see two beautiful women splashing around. What guy wouldn't like that." Mal'galor chuckled, attempting to flirt just to see how it went as he gave them a wink emoji, unsure if he was using it right or not.

The exhilarating feel of Terkun ocean water was such that, at least temporarily, it was negating the effects that Mal'Galor's touch and scent would have had on the unsuspecting human female body. When the girls felt the fleeting brush of the Terkun's tentacles against their limbs, their subconscious minds dismissed it as the equivalent of virtual seaweed, or something equally innocuous.

Julie giggled at Mal'Galor's attempt at flirting, assuming that he was merely being polite. Gwen gave him an appreciative smile as well.

"I assumed that the fact we only have four limbs, and fairly limited limbs at that, would make us look hideous to you," Julie answered. "You, on the other hand, have got all those puppy and kitten memes beat for cuteness!"

"I will admit that I don't conform to what a lot of my species thinks, but I think everything about you two is beautiful, not just your physical traits but you give off an aura of kindness and caring and the fact that you two work to protect others. That is truly nobel. I really like you both." Mal'galor flashed them a large smile emoji that emerged from underwater. At Julie's words it switched to a blush.

"You think I'm cute? I was thinking you two might find my species to look odd or unattractive, so thank you!" Mal'galor seemed to appreciate the girl's words.

"Well, odd, perhaps," Gwen allowed, "At least by human standards, but there is just something compelling about you..."

"You've got the Yorkshire terrier thing going," Julie added. "You just look so fuzzy and adorable. Like otters back on earth," she added.

"Compelling, that's an interesting word to use, but thank you!" He gave Gwen the smile emoji, happy for the compliment when he turned his attention back to Julie.

"Terrier...I don't think I know that.....but fuzzy and adorable like an otter! I know that!" He laughed as he used his tentacle to form the best he could, an otter. He began to make an otter call as well, hoping to amuse the two girl and entertain them.

"Do otters make noises like that?" Julie asked with a laugh. Gwen just shrugged as the two stood in the waist deep water, laughing a the silliness of their new friend.

"So is your fur the same consistency all over your body?" Julie asked. "I mean, we've shook hands, so I know how smooth the fur on your limbs is like, but not on your main body."

Mal'galor swam over to where Julie was. "Yes, my fur is fair consistent over my body. Do you want to touch my head and feel?" He moved his head towards Julie, waiting to see if she would "pet" him or not.

Feeling a little awkward, Julie reached up and began petting Mal'galor's head. Trying to make a joke out of it, she began saying, "Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy? You are! Yes you are!" The clowning around even got Gwen giggling.

Mal'galor let out a chuckle as he used his tentacle to form what looked to be some kind of dog..a husky it seemed. It seemed he knew what some dogs were but not others. He began to bark like a dog in response to Julie's joking, hoping it would continue to amuse them.

Back
Top Bottom