Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wolves Together Knight x Brat

"Ah...Alex..." she whined, feeling him still release his seed inside her. there was no way that she could avoid getting pregnant now. that didn't really matter for her. She had found an amazing mate to be with. She felt a little dizzy as her belly still swelled a bit with his seed filling up her womb. She eagerly bucked against him a bit, his knot keeping all of his life-giving seed inside her.

He pants heavily, cumming in her, giving her every last drop that he'd saved just for her. Pouring it inside of her, he slowly comes down from his climax. Sinking down atop of her, he murrs deeply, unable to pull out of her just yet. "Rrr, Maya..." He mutters, rubbing her swollen stomach. "...pregnant this quickly?" He teases her.

She could tell now that he had finished, and she started to try and catch her breath now. Her first time, and she had found a strong mate as well. today had certainly proved to be quite interesting. She whined softly as she felt him tugging a bit, not able to pull out just yet. She grinned as he rubbed her swollen belly. "No way...you just had way too much seed for me."

The wolf grins, threading his fingers through her tummy fur. "Rrr, well, you'd either better find me a few girls to play with so that I don't cum this hard each time, or you'd better get used to it." Alex tells her, slowly slipping his knot and cock out of her, finally allowing the both of them to relax. Nuzzling into her neck, he murrs deeply.

Maya growled softly back at him, playfully though of course. She wasn't exactly sure if he'd be all for taking some of the females in the pack, though most of them were already with mates. She whimpered softly as he now pulled his knot and cock out of her, a small whimper coming from her. "Mmm...well if you came like that each time, I certainly wouldn't mind."

The wolf smiles, letting his cum leak out of her onto the grass below. Sighing happily once he was out, he lies down in the soft grass, stretching out with a pleased murr. Putting his paws behind his head, he lies there, simply watching the clouds with his one good eye. "Well, then you'll have to make sure my cock is well taken care of."

Maya shivered a bit as she felt some of his cum spill out of her pussy. She also moved over to lay down next to him, resting her head on his chest. She smiled a bit at his comment. "Well, I don't think you'll have to worry about that." she said, almost falling asleep right there. "I just ask that you'll really take care of the pack, but I doubt you can't go wrong. Anyone who would beat me would gain everyone's respect."

He smiles, gently threading his fingers through her hair. "At this point." Alex tells her, closing his eyes. "I don't care about the pack. I've never cared much for packs. All I care about..." He leans down, kissing her forehead softly. "Is you, Maya, my mate." The black furred wolf tells her, letting his fingers idly brush through her beautiful hair.

Maya couldn't help but chuckle at his comment. Of course, she really enjoyed being with him as well. IT was just what she had hoped for in a mate: one that was strong and would keep her company. "I feel so much better already." she said. She rested her head on his chest once again, trying to keep herself from falling asleep. "Whenever you wish to be with me like this, it would be great."

He smiles, softly letting his paw rub her back, down from her hair. "Rrr, well. If I'm going to produce the right number of pups, I'll need a few girls from the pack. That way, I can create a good number of sons that'll take up my position as I get old, and we can get old together, comfortably."

"Hmm? You're going to go after all the females are you? Of course, once she has a mate they shouldn't be taken. I do know a handful of lovely females that might suit your fancy though." She personally would have liked to keep him for herself. "That is if you wanted that. I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with you though."

The wolf smiles, murring softly. "Of course, once a female has a mate, she's bound to that male." He smiles, leaning down and softly pressing his lips to hers. "I promise you, no matter what female I take, you'll be the girl I fall asleep with at night, pressed against, whispering my love into your ear."

She eagerly kissed him back as he leaned in, wishing he would hold it a bit longer. "Well, at least you understand that much. I figure you'd just pummel the guy and steal her." she said, chuckling slightly at her joke. "but that would be great. I look forward to being with you every night, perhaps exhausted after some good fun." she said, giving him a playful wink.

The wolf grins, looking down at her. "Well, you'll have to bring me some viable females that I can impregnate." Alex says, pressing up against her. "I'm sure you want to be a mother too, don't you?" The wolf asks, taking her and rolling her under his body, putting her arms above her head as he deeply kisses the young wolfess.

Maya grinned slightly as she knew the perfect group of females for him to take. It would be quite interesting following around the leader with a little harem. "After this, I don't think I have to worry too much about that." she said, laughing a bit. She let out a small little cry as he had her under him once again, moaning softly into the kiss.

"Well..." He says, laying atop of her, letting her feel his dick arousing out of its sheath again for her, rubbing against her furry thigh. "...I don't think you'll mind another serving of wolf cum in your pussy..." Alex tells her, grinning as he leans down, biting her neck just enough to sting, but not break skin.

She paused as he indeed noticed his massive length starting to slip out of his sheath, moving up against her inner thigh. She merely smiled at his words. "Why of course not. I'm suddenly quite hungry for it once more." she said, wincing slightly as he bit at her neck a bit rougher. He'd probably leave a mark, showing that she belonged to him.

The wolf grins, licking her neck where he'd bitten. "Mmm, are you hungry for wolf cum?" He asks her, grinning as he gets fully hard. "Is it just your pussy that's hungry, Maya?" Alex says to her, pushing his body against her own, letting her feel his form rubbing against hers.

She whined softly as he licked at her neck where he bit her. It certainly helped ease the slight stinging. "Well, I'm pretty sure that we're both a little hungry for some." she said to him. She eagerly bucked up against his body, gently nibbling at his neck and rubbing his chest softly.

The wolf grins, looking down into her eyes. "Mmm, I think I'll fuck you like this..." He tells her, instead of using the traditional wolf position. "...that way, I can watch your face as my cock makes you cum for me." Alex tells her, guiding his cock to her pussy, slowly easing the tip inside of her body.

Maya blushed slightly as he had chosen to have them facing each other while he fucked her this time. She let her hands move to his shoulders, holding tightly as he slowly move the tip of his member into her pussy once again. Of course, she was already accustomed to his size, but she was of course expecting him to give her a good time.

This time, he took no time putting it in. Slipping his entire shaft into her pussy, he presses it completely into her. She'd just been fucked, but already her pussy was clamping down on his cock. Feeling his knot against her pussy, the girl squeezing him so hard, he growls deeply with pleasure. Alex's fingers dig into the grass, clenching his fists as pleasure rushes into his body. Panting deeply, he leans down, pressing a deep kiss to her lips.

Maya moaned softly as he chose to slip his cock inside her without any delay. Of course, she knew she could take it, yet she was still gripping him rather tightly. In no time he had already shoved his length inside her, with his knot at her entrance. She also dug her fingers a bit into the grass, moaning softly as he leaned in to kiss her. She eagerly kissed him back, letting her tongue slip out and run over his lips.

Kissing her deeply, he starts to move his hips. Unlike the wild, feral thrusts when he took her as his mate, his thrusts are slow, deep, teasing, loving, like he was taking a lover. He had no reason to rush himself with her at this point, so he simply allows his cock to slide deep in her, over and over again.

"Mm..." she whined, feeling him start to move his hips slowly into her. The only difference was that he was in no rush to mate with her. He was being much more gentle with her for now, and she liked it. She deepened the kiss a little, letting her tongue still move over his lips, looking for entrance. She slowly bucked her hips against his cock, another little moan coming from her.

Back
Top Bottom