Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wolves Together Knight x Brat

Leaning against her, he slips his left arm around her waist, holding her hips in position. His right paw continuing to pleasure her breast, she was wet from cumming, making it a little easier to put his large cock into her tight, squeezing pussy. "Be careful, Maya..." He says to her, his cock slowly slipping inside of her body. "...I may fall in love with you when you're like this." Alex tells her, feeling his cock head against her hymen.

Maya felt him hold up her hips in position and he had raised them up a little. She felt a little embarrassed having her ass raised up so high for him. She grumbled a little at his comment. "D-don't get used to it!" she snapped. She continued to whine softly as his massive cock slipped inside her, now feeling him push up against her hymen. He was now that much closer to claiming her as his. She looked back to him, bracing herself for what would come now.

He smiles at her when she tries to get all snippy with him. Her voice was pained with the feeling of his cock inside of her, dipping her in pleasure. She probably thought he'd take her right then, but he starts to move his hips. Slowly and pumping in just enough to fuck her tight little pussy just a bit without taking her virginity away from her, yet. "Tell me you want to be mine, or I won't give you all of my cock."

He seemed to find it amusing when she was starting to get smart with him again, just like when they had first met up earlier. She was expecting him to take her virginity right at that moment, but he had different plans. She felt him start to move his hips a little, having his cock move in and out of her pussy, stopping short of her virginity. She whimpered softly as he tortured her like this. She was now longing for him to take her, and she wouldn't put up with his teasing. "P-please take my as your mate now! I want to have your cock all the way inside me."

The wolf pumps his few inches that could into her without breaking her hymen. Pumping it into her, he grins when he hears her asking for him to take her. Licking her cheek, he pushes his cock hard into her suddenly. All at once, with one hard thrust, he took her virginity. Shoving his cock inside of her, he pushes himself into her body until the head rubs against her cervix and the large knot rubs against her pink folds.

Maya still awaited him to take her already, and she would soon get her wish. After her pleas, he had suddenly thrust his entire length into her, piercing through her hymen. "Ah...! It's hurts..." she whined. Of course, she knew it was a normal thing. Her body shivered as his entire length now rested inside her, his knot pressing up gently against her entrance. She waited a while to adjust to him, looking back over to him. "It's so big..."

The wolf looks into her eyes, smiling when she looks back at him. His tail flicking when he fits entirely inside of her. "Rrr, I told you, you are lucky you waited for me. I'm not average like those pups in your pack." He says, taking her nipple and pinching it, growling happily to her.

Her own tail gently swayed from side to side. A slight grin came on her face at his comment. "Even if that is so, they are quite an interesting group." She murred softly as he gently pinched her nipple. She gently bucked her hips a bit against his knot. At this point, it was clear she wanted to be his. "Well, shall we make it official?"

The wolf grins, leaning against her. "Mmm, I suppose so... I don't think you woke up this morning, planning to shove a male's knot in your pussy, wanting to be mated...." He says smiling. Putting his fingers on her chin, he turns her head. Kissing her deeply, he starts to press his large, thick knot into her pussy, feeling her stretching to take him inside of her.

Maya blushed slightly at his comment. "Yeah, I suppose I didn't. who figured an outsider like you would turn out to be my mate. she smiled slightly as he turned her face to face him. She eagerly kissed him back, a soft moan coming from her. She could feel him start to move his hips forward, feeling his knot slowly stretch her out. It was a little painful, but she tried to endure.

The wolf leans into her, pressing his knot into her. Slowly pushing his knot into her pussy, she starts to stretch to fit his knot until it was entirely into her. Growling softly for her, he licks her ear. "Mmm, you took it no problem..." He says to her, sighing happily. "You know, I've had girls, but you're my first actual mate... I've never put my knot in a girl..." Alex says to her, the head of his cock pushed against her cervix, throbbing.

Maya gritted her teeth a bit as he continued to push his knot inside her. Finally, he had managed to do so, he pussy lips now engulfing his knot. She took the time to relax now, murring softly as he licked her ear. His comment made her blush a bit. It was true that it didn't seem as bad as she thought it would. She was quite intrigued when he mentioned being with other females. She must have been very special for him to have chosen her. She could feel his cock throbbing inside her pussy. "Is that so? What exactly were you doing to those poor girls?" she asked with a little grin.

The wolf grins, his cock throbbing deep inside of her. Holding her close, he couldn't move his cock just yet, waiting for her to continue to relax her squeezing hold on his cock. "Rrr, I would play with them... Take what I needed... It's been a long time since I've had a female, so I've got a lot of seed ready to pour inside of your body." Alex tells her, running his fingers through her fur.

She continued to relax now, taking her deep breaths as his cock throbbed inside her. She could feel her walls tighten a bit around him at this point. she chuckled softly as she listened to his little story. Playing with them hmm? Just like a male. She blushed again at his comment, hearing that he would be pouring so much seed inside her. Hearing that made her picture having so many of his children. She murred softly as her tail gently brushed against his chest. "Then let's not wait any longer."

The wolf smiles, kissing and nibbling on his neck. Slowly, he starts to move his hips. His knot comes free and he pulls back until just the tip was in her. The wolf starts to thrust himself into her pussy, filling her on his cock as he pumps it into her. "Rrr... I want you to have my pups, Maya..." Alex tells her as he starts to fuck her, sliding his cock deep into her, rubbing her inside.

Maya whimpered softly as he now pulled his knot out of her, starting to thrust his massive member into her pussy once more. "Ah...! Alex..." she whined, her fists clenched tightly once more. She could feel her breasts bouncing wildly as he shoved his member into her. "Ah...I'll bare all of your children, however many you wish to have." she said. Somehow, the image of having so many pups seemed like a good possibility. Caring for them all would be a hassle.

He shoves his dick into her over and over, occasionally sinking his knot into her pussy, just to hear her cry out. "We have your entire pack... a-ah... to help care for them, Maya..." Alex says, breathing heavily as he shoves himself into her, his thrusting becoming more feral and harder as he feels his body filling with need and pleasure. "A-ah! Maya...!"

She continued to cry out loudly with pleasure as he thrust his cock into her pussy again. she would let out a cute little gasp each time his knot managed to slip into her, only to be pulled out right away. She whimpered softly, gently bucking her hips against his thrusts, with the desire of being filled up with his seed. She could feel yet another climax creeping up on her, though she wished to cum with him. "Ah...I'm gonna cum again..."

"Hold it in..." He whispers to her. Reaching down, he puts his paws over her own on the forest floor, starting to pump himself harder into her, making her whole body rock as he pushes his cock into her pussy. Sinking himself deep inside of her over and over again, he growls and moans, feeling himself throbbing in her with each heartbeat. As he fucks her, she could feel warm precum leaking inside of her, a sign that he was close.

She bit her bottom lip gently, trying her best to hold on as long as she, but she was finding that very difficult. Nonetheless, she would hold out for him. His ravaging was starting to get even rougher now. She cried out loudly as he thrust into her. "Ah..! Alex. I don't..know how much longer.." she whined. She could indeed feel the precum leaking into her pussy, hoping he would come soon with her.

The large wolf presses his cock hard into her pussy. Slipping the knot into her again, she can feel it deep inside of her body. Growling happily with pleasure, his knot swells inside of her, locking the two of them together. He couldn't pull out nor could she pull off if she wanted to, the knot too large in her pussy.

Maya was coming closer to her climax as it went on. this time when he had shoved his cock into her, his knot had stopped inside her, not coming out at all. they were now stuck together, and his tugging only brought her to the edge. "Ah..! I can't hold it. I'm cumming!" she cried, spilling her fluids once more over his cock. Her walls tightened around his cock once more, looking to take all his seed.

Feeling her pussy clamping down on his cock, he growls deeply. Panting heavily, warm, thick cum starts to pour inside of her. She can feel his cock pouring his seed inside her body, the head of his cock pushed against her cervix, making his warm cum flood her womb. Panting heavily, he cums, and cums hard inside the virgin pussy.

Her mouth hung wide open, a loud long moan coming from her as she felt his hot sticky cum start to flow into her. She didn't know how much he had been saving, but he kept releasing load after load inside of her. Her body shook with immense pleasure as he filled up her womb. He was releasing so much that she could feel her belly start to swell a bit from all his seed. She wasn't sure when he would stop.

He simply couldn't help himself. It felt so damned good to be cumming inside of her, and the knot kept every last drop of seed in her body. His cock throbbing in her pussy, he cums like a hose turned on full, growling deeply. "Ma-maya..." Alex mutters to her, lost in the pleasure of pouring cum inside of her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom