Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wolves Together Knight x Brat

She tried her best to move away from him, but he had still manage to lean in a press his lips against hers. She whined a bit under him, still struggling wildly under him. there was no way she was going to let him do this to her! She could taste the blood in his mouth, quickly moving away from him, spitting out the bit that had gotten in her mouth. "What do you think you're doing?!" she growled.

"I told you." He replies to her question, keeping her paws pinned and his hips upon hers. "I'm going to take you and fill you." The black furred wolf says, leaning down to her neck. Softly, he kisses and nibbles on her neck, giving a suckle and lick here and there. He was right in that he was going to win, but at least it was entertaining before she lost.

Her eyes widened a bit with fear at his words, only prompting her to struggle even more under him. "No! I will not accept this! I haven't lost yet! Get off me now!" she growled, whining softly as he kissed and nipped at her neck. She tried to ignore just how good it felt, hoping he would stop. She couldn't believe she was being embarrassed in such a way by this outsider.

The wolf leans against her, his lips upon her soft neck. Taking both of her wrists into his right paw, his left moves down to her body. Softly, his touch is light and gentle over her breast, caressing and teasing her. Rubbing and squeezing her breast in his paw, he leans up, brushing his lips against her ear. "You're such a beauty..." He says to her, whispering it into her ear. "You were lucky to have been strong enough to wait for a male like me..."

this was ridiculous. How could she have gotten in such a situation? He had then grabbed both of her wrists tightly with one hand, now using the other to tease her breast. "N-no..stop it." she whined, feeling him tease her nipple, which was starting to get hard. She gasped as he squeezed her breast, a wave of pleasure rushing over her body. "I'm not lucky at all in this situation! H-how dare you do this to me!" she growled.

He softly caresses her breast for a long minute before letting it go. Pushing his lips against hers, this time in a deep, passionate kiss, he slips his paw between her legs. Softly, his fingers roll over her pink folds. He lets his fingers caress and tease her pussy, occasionally letting his finger roll over her clit, teasing her body.

She gently bit her bottom lip, trying her best to prevent the moans coming from her. she hated how even though this male had bested her, she was enjoying this. Her eyes widened suddenly as he kissed her again, though she wouldn't be able to get out of this one. She whimpered softly as she kissed him back slightly. Her body shivered with pleasure as he was now teasing her sensitive pussy and clit. He could feel that she was already starting to get a bit wet.

The wolf leans against her body, his lips to her own. His fingers rubbing her slit, feeling that she was growing wet, the wolf moans softly into her lips. Once he feels her slit becoming wet, he lets her paws go entirely, affording her the opportunity to assault him again if she so wanted to.

She whimpered softly into the kiss as she felt him moaning. Her hips were bucking slightly by instinct against his fingers, drenching them with her fluids. As he let her arms go, she felt the need to get him off her. But even if she wanted to, her body would not respond how she wanted to. Her body was overcome with pleasure, and she was shaking quite a bit under him. Her fingers dug slightly in the ground as a soft moan came from her.

The wolf lets her paws go, freeing him to do as he pleases when she doesn't immediately try to kill him. Kissing her neck, then down her chest, he moves down her stomach, his lips softly kissing her fur all the way. Getting between her legs, his lips gently kiss her clit before taking it between them, suckling and licking it, caressing it with his tongue. Using his fingers, he spreads the lips of her pussy, letting his tongue sink deep inside of her body.

"Ugh...no more!" she whined. Her body continued to tremble with pleasure under him as he began planting kisses down her neck and down to her stomach. She felt as though she didn't have the strength to hit him away. As he moved between her legs, she let out a small gasp as his tongue darted over her clit. "Ah! No!" she cried, putting her paws on his head to try and push him away. Her back arched a bit as he teased her clit, which was fully erect in his mouth. "N-no..don't do that." she pleaded, feeling him spread out her lips. Another loud moan came from her as he shoved his tongue into her virgin pussy, feeling his tongue move against her inner walls. Her mouth hung open as a loud moan erupted from her lips. "No way...why am I enjoying it?"

He could hear her begging him to stop, pleading with him. But the more he did it, the wetter she became. His tongue sliding deep into her, he loved the way she moaned. The way she tasted. The way she looked. He was addicted to every part of her already, so even when she begged him to stop, he simply did more. Pushing his tongue deep inside of her, it took him but a moment to find her g-spot with his tongue and to begin caressing it.

Her paws continue to push against his face, trying to get him away, but he could feel that she seemed to be getting weaker. She hated how he was ignoring everything she was saying, choosing instead to further embarrass her. She moaned softly as his tongue slipped deep inside her pussy, finding her G-spot and moving against it. Another long loud moan escaped her lips as he teased her G-spot. She couldn't believe how amazing it felt from him eating her out.

The wolf could tell that she was a virgin. There was no finger that had touched her pussy before him, much less a tongue, or even less a cock. His tongue diving deep inside of her, rolling over her sensitive g-spot. Her hands pushed less and less against him, and he knew that her words betrayed her body. He was fully aware that she couldn't stop now, even if she wanted to with each conscience will that she held.

She couldn't believe how much he was looking to embarrass her. No other male had even come close to what he was doing, mainly because they weren't strong enough to do this. "Ah...n-no...I'm gonna...!" she whined as she felt the burning desire to release. Her very first climax was coming up. Her body trembled with pleasure and her hips bucked against his tongue, bringing her closer and closer until she finally could take no more. "Ah..! I'm cumming!" she cried, suddenly spilling her fluids into his greedy maw.

When she climaxes for him, his tongue lapping up her sweet liquids as she cums for him. Licking it all up from her pink flower, he drinks it all down, taking every last drop as it leaks from her. Licking his lips once she was fully finished, he moves back up her body, softly kissing her lips. "That wasn't so bad, was it, puppy girl?" He wasn't being insulting any longer. His words were that of endearment, obviously, he was into her for more than a simple lay any longer.

Her body was still trembling a little even after she had reached her climax. She was exhausted after that. If she was was like this in the fight, he would have taken her out sooner. She whimpered softly as his tongue lapped up the rest of her fluids from her body, moving to kiss her again. She could taste some of her own fluids from him. She clearly wasn't pleased that he was calling her puppy girl all the time. "W-why do you want me so much?" she whined. "And I'm not puppy girl."

The wolf looks down at her, his tail flicking behind him. "Why wouldn't I want you? You're beautiful, strong, intelligent. Everything that a wolf would want in a mate. I could not want more than you, any longer, now that you're mine." He says, leaning down and kissing her neck, nibbling on it. "Well, I don't know your name yet, puppy girl."

She grumbled softly at his words. It seemed that only at certain times his charm would come through. thinking back, it seemed he had reasons to be an arrogant bastard at times. She whimpered softly as he nibbled at her neck still, though she didn't appear to try and fight back. "My name is Maya." she muttered, not sure what to say about his flattering of her. Of course, it wasn't as though she hadn't heard it before, but she had never in this this kind of position.

The wolf smiles, his ear flicking when she says her name. Smiling, he kisses her cheek. "Maya." He repeats, his voice soft and caressing when he says it. His body rubbing against hers, he murrs to her. "Are you ready to accept your mate?" Alex asks her, as if she realistically had a choice. Looking down into her eyes, he smiles softly as he asks his question, giving a gentle murr.

Maya felt a little shill go through her body as he repeated her name. She murred softly as he still caress her exhausted body. While she tried not to show it, she was starting to warm up to him. After all, she had always longed for a strong mate, and was quite happy to have found one. She was just surprised who it turned out to be. "I think I have no choice." She paused as she blushed lightly up at him, clearly trying to hide it. "I'll accept you as my mate."

The wolf smiles at her reply, kissing up her neck to her lips. Taking her, he turns her over so that she's on her knees. His chest is against her back, his body pressed against her own. His paws going to her breast from behind, he caresses and squeezes them. All the while, when she looks between her legs, she can see his cock arousing from his sheath, large, thick, red and knotted, standing between her legs.

Maya softly as he again went in the plant little kisses up her neck, meeting with her lips again. She now kissed him back, a soft moan coming from her. Afterward, she found herself on her hands and knees in the submissive position. She grunted softly as he put his weight on her, a soft moan coming from her as he massaged her breasts gently. She could see his massive arousal from between his legs now, also noticing the swollen knot. She tried to relax for now to prepare herself for this. She was hoping he wouldn't hurt her too much being her first time.

The wolf holds her close to him, his paws on her breast, his cheek pressed to her own. His fingers softly roll over and squeeze her breast, caressing her tits as his cock rubs against her pink folds. He was being soft and gentle with her. She was strong, but she was still a female, and when it came to mating, he didn't want to break her. Softly, he presses the tip against her pussy, slowly letting his cock head push into her, stopping and letting her get used to just the large, swollen head being pushed inside her.

"Mm...ah.." she moaned, feeling him tease her nipples a bit. She couldn't help but blush a little as he pressed his cheek up against hers. She was certainly seeing a different more intimate side of him now. Earlier he was very rough and cocky. Now he was looking after her, like a good mate. She bit her bottom lip gently as she felt his tip prodding at her entrance, gasping suddenly as his swollen tip slipped into her. She clenched her fists a bit as she she to get used to him. "K-keep going. I'm fine."

Back
Top Bottom