Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wolves Together Knight x Brat

The wolf slips into her again and again, his large cock sliding deep into her pussy, her folds clinging to his cock. "Rrrr..." Parting his lips, he takes her tongue into his mouth. Rolling his tongue over her own, he moans softly. Shifting, he breaks the kiss slowly. Moving his hips so that hers own lift a little bit, showing her his cock pushing into her pussy, letting her watch as it goes into her.

Maya moaned softly into the kiss as she let her tongue slip into his mouth, getting into a playful little wrestling match with his tongue. She felt a little disappointed when he moved back, but he had lifted her hips a bit, and she could now get a good view of his cock as he slipped it inside her. She felt a little embarrassed seeing it, but it turned her on nonetheless.

The wolf smirks, seeing the way that she reacts to the new position that she's been put into. She was certainly turning out to be a kinky little wolfess, and he was enjoying her. If she turned out not to be bothered by his lust for females, he'd probably stay with her until one of them ended up dead. Until then, he was going to shove his cock into her soaking pussy, drive it deep and let them both feel the pleasure of them mating.

Just seeing his cock slamming into her pussy like that was an interesting sight. She could see that some of her fluids were spilling out with each of his thrusts into her. Maya held tightly onto his shoulders as she bucked against his cock. She could tell that they'd probably be mating very often, which she didn't mind at all. From the looks of things, she would be having a ton of his pups in no time.

The wolf licks his lips, looking down at her. He hadn't thought that she would be so kinky, but she was leaking her pleasure fluid onto her own fur each time he thrusts into her. Growling with pleasure, she could feel his dick throbbing in her pussy, showing her how close he was coming to filling her again.

Anyone else would be rather surprised to see just how excited she was getting from all this. She was still so full of his cum, and each time he thrust into her, some of it would spill out of her, making some lewd sounds in the process. She felt him twitching inside her, and she was coming close as well. A few more thrusts, and she lost it. "Ah...! I'm cumming!" she cried, cumming over his cock once more.

Feeling her writhe under him, squirming and moaning in pleasure, he grins, growling deeply. Her fur was getting soaked with cum on her thighs and lower tummy as he presses hard into her, again and again. Feeling her orgasm for him, he lets out a deep growl. Her own juices getting onto his knot from her orgasm, he took the opportunity. Leaning against her, he pushes his hips against her own, shoving his knot into her pussy for a second time, making her feel him stretching her as it goes into her body.

The two of them were cumming so much, and it was spilling out of Maya's pussy onto his cock and between her legs. She noticed her juices covering his knot and she felt him suddenly shove his knot inside her tight pussy once again. She let out a loud howl of pleasure as her thrust it inside, though it had gotten in a bit easier this time. Her walls were being stretched out wide once again, and it felt amazing.

He pushes the entire knot into her pussy, making her take it inside of her. His deeper, lower toned howl matching her own until he presses it in. Moaning deeply, his eyes half closed, he let himself go. Warm, thick cum pours inside of her, letting it all fill her and leak out of her, he didn't care, as long as her pussy was full with his cum.

Once he had shoved his entire knot inside of her, she had almost experienced another climax right there. Again she could feel him release his load inside of her, quickly filling her up and spilling a bit out of her. She could feel more flow into her womb, and her belly had bulged a bit more from his cum. She knew that perhaps it wouldn't be long before she was pregnant with his pups.

He sighs happily, licking and kissing her neck as he slowly comes down from his climax. Panting happily, he murrs deeply as he sinks down atop of her, closing his eyes. "Rrr. Well, we should head back, introduce me to the pack that I'm going to be getting to know, and which females you'll want me to mate with. I want you, and only you, to pick. That way, I know I'll be getting the best. And they should know they're being kicked out of my bed, or will have to snuggle me with you snuggling me too."

Back
Top Bottom