Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prince for a Skater (Tasinga Nightwolf x Gumdrop)

Smiling up at the other with a lust filled look in his eyes. He started to thrust with more force and speed. His hips rocking as he did so trying to hit that spot at the other's core." Hmm Ari you feel amazing." He purred just about at the other. His hands where gripping Ari's waist hard enough that he was going to leave marks on him. No, one else would see then of course but Ari would feel them as a little reminder of this.

Ari gasped as the other listened and thrust the way he wanted, it was just enough to get him off. "Fuck!" he gasped and quickly came onto Rui's stomach as he rode out his orgasm on Rui's cock. His hand moved to his own as he milked himself for all he was worth. "Oh god, yes..." he murmured and slowed his bouncing on the other's cock. He let out a small sigh as he relaxed and leaned down slightly, kissing Riu's neck before kissing him. "Now...how about we take care of you?" he suggested, moving his ass a little bit, gasping at the feeling it gave just after coming.

Whwn Ari's came he tightened around Riu making him groan even more which turned into a moan as suddenly the coil that had been building snapped. The feeling was intense and Riu loved every part of it as hit pleasure ran all over his nerves making him nearly white out from the feeling. Groaning though as the high slowly died down into that hum of bliss. Smiling he made another gasp sound as Ari moved again." Hmmm take care of me?" He asked

Ari chuckled, "you were the one that said you had pretty good stamina...are you satisfied already?" he asked, teasing the other. He didn't mind if he was, just wanted to check. He moved to get off of Riu and once he did he flopped to next to him. "You are a pretty good lay, you know that prince?" he asked, glancing over at the prince, "good thing I got caught by you rather than that crazy man that wants to kill me."

Letting the other move off him Riu smiled saying." Normally I have good stamina. With using ice magic earlier I rather drained myself it seems." He moved slowly getting a cloth with water to clean himself and Ari off. Discarding it once he was dine he laid down again and just pulled the other to him. Clearly he was intending to cuddle his slow but regular breathing a tell tale sign he was tired, he must have been playing down how bad the magic drained him.

When he spoke he sounded tired and said." Yes... that is a good thing. Though we should find that man if he is using dark magic he must be stopped." Nuzzling against the other he yawned into his hair and fell asleep for a short nap.

Ari chuckled, "Oh right, that is supposed to drain you isn't it?" he said and watched as the other chose to clean them both off. He blinked as he was pulled closer to Riu and didn't say anything about it. He usually wasn't the cuddle type, but he supposed since the other had saved his life again, he could deal with a bit of cuddleness.

"Yeah, probably a good idea..." he murmured as the other clearly was starting to fall asleep. When the other finally went to sleep he shrugged and decided why not and started to take a nap himself.

~+~+~+~​

Meanwhile...

"My sire...really, the gods only wanted one, why are you asking for another?"

"Because, you fool. I'm asking for someone who will help me more than my sacrifice." came a voice from the darkness, "this one will help me in a much different way." the voice said as it started to laugh, looking down on another young man from the same time as Ari. He performed his same ceremony and before he knew it the man was standing in front of him. The wizard smirked as he saw the young man, "you have finally come. Great one." he said as he bowed to the most likely confused man. "I am Lerzi, the palace wizard. I have called upon you to help me perform a task of great honor."

A few hours passed before Riu woke when he did he at first seemed confused, but quickly remembered everything and sat up in order to get dressed and have new clothes for Ari brought in. When they came he set them by the bed and went into the study to get some things. It was best Ari slept and was not woken by him figured Riu, but he did start a small fire being the cool nights made the marble floors ice like and he did not want the chill to settle. It was not so much for warmth anyway but for comfort. Once the embers were going at a steady glow he sat in one of the many chairs scattered around the room with a book and started reading.

~+~+~+~​

Kyle was more then confused he was completely dumb founded, though he hid it behind his calm and collected face. Something felt different in the air. Kyle was one of few modern humans who both knew what magic was and could use it in small scale when he wanted. Though he used it to make people more willing to give him what he wanted. He felt the magic pulse in the air of this room and figured it had something to do with his sudden arrival, but he did not know much else.

Looking at Lerzi a moment he pushed his glasses up higher with a gloved hand and in his best tone of authority. "And this task is? Where is here exactly? Answer...." Something about this man made Kyle shiver all over though.

Ari groaned lightly when he started to wake up. He looked around only to find himself in bed with no one. He chuckled before getting out of bed and quickly getting dressed in the new clothes. He was about to pull the arm band off until he finally realized what it was for. "He really dose think of a lot, doesn't he?" he murmured to himself as he headed off to find Riu. When he found him he leaned up against the wall, "You know, I really didn't peg you for the leave 'em type. Also, aren't you supposed to be teaching me how to read?"

~+~+~+~​

Lerzi smirked ever so slightly as his cloak hid his face. He stopped his smile and looked up to the man he had drawn there. "Of course, sire. The task is to kill a horrible tyrant that is close to taking over this good kingdom. In fact, if you don't kill him...you'll have never existed. At least that's what the gods have told me. As for where you are, you are in Jerusalem. 1200 to be exact."

"For one you snore.... and two I did not leave I just woke up first and let you sleep." Riu said closing his book and looking at the other smiled a little. "As for teaching you to read it depends on which language you wish to learn first... there is Latin, Greek, French, Hebrew and Arabic just to start. My father likes collecting scrolls and books whenever he can get his hands on them." He then got up and walked over to the other. "You feel alright?" He asked Ari adding. "I know sometimes after having sex one is sore there are herbs to help I can ask the healers to bring some or I could use some magic to help."

~+~+~+~​

Okay, Kyle knew for sure something was off about this man. "If I say no? Besides what can I do? You have the ability to bring me back in time why not just kill him yourself?" This man had a dark feeling to him and Kyle tested it by pushing his own magic against it.

"I didn't hear you complaining about me snoring the first two nights. And I guess you have a different definition of leaving in this time, because what you just described is leaving." he snickered, teasing the other. "R-really?" he winced at the amount of languages, "I took some french in high school, let's start there. Though I should probably pick up Hebrew or Latin first." he thought, before frowning a little, "Latin is still a language used now? It's a dead language where I'm from. It's amazing.

When the other came over to him he chuckled, "I'm fine, Prince Riu. Remember, sex like that is more common in my time. I'm plenty experienced in that area of my life. Though, feel free to use magic next time to make me feel good." he said, winking at the other.

~+~+~+~​

"Ah, alas...being the palace wizard, well, it binds how forward I can be in my tactics. You see, this man is of a high social standing and not so easily- oh, I did not think that magic was a thing of your time." he said, as he felt the magic being pressed against his. "What a gift it is of the gods to grant me someone as skills as yourself to help me in the endeavors of killing a mad man."

"Latin is mostly only used by the church but there are still text in Latin wondering about so it is good to have a basic understanding." Riu explained and when the other stated he was fine Riu smiled a bit. "Ari you are a bit odd but I like it." He then went and grabbed a book in French and said. "History but in french so it will help us get you started." Sitting down at a desk he motioned for Ari to take the seat a crossed from him and asked. " How do you think we should go about this for you to best learn?"

~+~+~+~​

"That still does not answer my question. What if I say no to helping you?" Kyle was glaring behind his glasses and he gave a solid shove with his magic trying to get the other to back off. Something just felt off putting about him and Kyle was still trying to figure out what it was.

Ari huffed when he was told he was weird, "Well, Prince...I can safely claim the same." he said, shaking his head and moving over to the desk. he glanced at the book and then shrugged, "I've never...just from a book before. The ones I read started from the basics translating it and then there were interactive games my teachers would use." he explained, before opening it. "Perhaps I'm not super rusty with it? I didn't learn a lot, but who knows." he said and started to look at the first few sentences, "Um...The History of...I don't know this word." he said, pointing to the next word, "it looks like it's a city or something?" he tried.

~+~+~+~​

"Then you die." Lerzi stated simply, pushing right back at the magic that was sent his way. "As I said before, if this man is not killed, you will have never existed. I suppose in some way you would still go on, but that's only if the gods wish it. As you can see though, sire, my magic is fine tuned. I assure you, if you don't help one way or another the gods will assist me in my endeavors, they sent me you after all."

" That is the word for nation." Riu explained to Ari when he looked though he did have a bit of a smile." Keep going if you don't know a word I'll tell you it." He stated and then returned to looking at the book with Ari. His hands on the desk but not in the way of the light. It was clear he liked this though and was enjoying himself. Food was brought later on again and he got up grabbing something to eat feeling his stomach rumble.

~+~+~+~

Kyle glared at Lerzi." Very well but I hardly know what I'm working with here. Or what to expect... also can we leave this room? It's rather dark making conversation difficult." Kyle was still forcing control though internally he was far from happy. Pissed was a better word for what he was feeling right now.

Ari nodded and continued to read on, slowly but decently. Though the first and further he got into the book the more he struggled and asked for words. By the time the food came around his head was starting to hurt so he put the book down in favor of food. "I can't believe you know all these languages. I mean, we...we barely converse in actual English anymore in my time. It's usually in something called text speak." he explained as he rubbed his temples before munching on the food that was brought. "At least, from where I'm from anyway. Though I have been picking up some Spanish from my dad's employees. Mexico isn't a thing here though, is it? Like you haven't discovered it yet?" he asked, looking over to Riu. "You probably haven't discovered much outside of the middle east have you? Is the Silk road a thing yet? Yeah...that's a thing, right? What about the Opium Wars?" he questioned, trying to think of major things he had learned about in history and for some reason managed to retain.

~+~+~+~​

Lerzi smiled as the other glared at him, "Oh, of course, sire. I wouldn't dream of sending you out there without knowledge. Please, follow me out into my home, it's much brighter out there and we can discuss this at length, anything you would like to know, over a meal." he said as he motioned the other towards a door. He pulled his hood off, revealing long silver locks and a rather beautiful face. He was clearly older, but his face seemed to not have aged as much as one would think. He moved past the door and waited for Kyle to follow, "Ah, perhaps I could have my sire's name, so I could address him properly?"

Closing the book after marking the page Riu said." Rest your eyes for a few minutes." Though when asked all the question some answers he knew others not so much." The silk road is one thing however the rest not a thing we know if China but it's almost impossible to get there without a boot fleat or caravan in the summer over the mountains. This Mexico is not a place that we have found but Spanish is being we know of Spain." He got up and grabbed some more food for himself." It's odd your time knows all these places but no magic. It seems strange to me." Riu chuckled a little though and fell silent when a woman knocked on the door frame and peeked in." Olivia..." He said and motioned for her to come in." She dressed like a Persain dancer her eyes dark as her skin was too." Who are you hiding from.?" he asked her and she said "Kinlo...." he nodded and said." Alright but you cannot stay all night." With that she slipped into the back room." I ought to kill that man."

~+~+~+~​

"My name us Kyles. We will leave it at that." Kyle then looked at his clothes and said." Won't these cause questions?" He followed Lerzi still that pressing feeling in the air making his head spin some." Also are you the one making my head spin?" He was worried though, he had a feeling this man was lying to him about something. Just a gut feeling but his gut almost never had been wrong. The trick was what was he being lied to about and what was the truth. Deciding he would need to stay on edge Kyles just followed the other.

Back
Top Bottom