Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prince for a Skater (Tasinga Nightwolf x Gumdrop)

Flushing ever so slightly at the teasing Riu truly was not use to people talking so easily with him and it unnerved him some. Not in any bad way it just felt strange to have someone treating him like an equal outside his siblings. Sitting up and listening some more at the other's comment about wearing longer sleeves despite the heat he chuckled a little." Yes true but I'm guessing in your time you probably have more ways to keep the heat and sun from hurting your health. Here it us far too easy to let yourself become sun sick and you won't even know it's happening."

Moving he then held Ari's arm up to look at the tattoo closer as if inspecting it's detailing." Hmm. It's not bad just I've never seen one with this kind if colors in it." His hand trailed along the lines of it carefully. His hands clearly spent time in gloves, they are smooth for the most part minus some spots where the use of the sword had built stronger wear over time. Still he finally let go after a few minutes and said." As I stated before I'll figure something out and we can find a way fi r you to meld in while you are here."

He smiled when the other flushed. It was actually kind of cute. "Oh..yeah, right. No, AC here." He laughed a bit at himself. He looked down at his arm when the man grabbed it, "I think you probably could do it in this time. I mean the techniques we use in my time are kind of the same as now. I think. Not sure if the dyes done with natural ingredients would hold too well though. Maybe though. We could always try it if you don't mind me stabbing you over and over again." he winked at the other, teasing him once again, hoping to get that flush on the prince's skin.

"Yeah, yeah, well, I suppose you are wanting to relax...but perhaps you could teach me something while you relax? You know, like how I'm supposed to act?" he offered, "Or maybe you could show me how you relax. Promise, I'll be a good little pet." he teased. "Say yes master and everything."

Now he was blushing and rather hotly his face red over the bridge of his nose and the tops of his cheeks. The other was staying things that normally would get your hand removed it worse if you said them to a Prince. Smirking he said." I more like being the pet. Because I have to be the boss at all other times." Closing his eyes he moved so he was on his belly." As for teaching you while I rest that can be done but first I need to know what you want to learn. I cannot just start out if the air you need to give me somewhat of a guideline as to what might be a good place." Looking at Ari as he spoke Riu then just waited for the other to answer him. He had stripped down again but the blanket kept him covered from the waist down.

Ari smirked as the other turned bright red. "Oh really now?" he asked as he moved a bit closer to Riu, pulling his shirt off, "I bet I could get you to change your mind from time to time. Show you some fun ways to be the boss." he said as he moved to lay next to Riu, though he was on his back instead. "Hmm, as for what I need to learn, I'm not really sure. I mean, I guess I probably shouldn't be talking to you so friendly like and I'm sure there is some bullshit with bowing or something like that, but I don't know, what makes me stand out other than my looks?" he asked, "How do I act differently from others?" he asked, glancing down from Riu's face to his back and where the blanket kept him covered. "You know, many people would take that as an invitation from my time. Does it mean the same thing here?" he said after a short while.

The teasing made Riu smile lightly. As Ari explained what he was thinking for the learning he said to him." Bowing to the king is a formality trust me with us princes it is less so. As for other then your dress your way of speaking is very different. You use words and terms I've not heard before for example this place Texas... it does not exist or not yet. That would make you easy to spot. Secondly the fact you're so forward about being okay with men. While the honesty with me is fine with someone else it is deadly. I've known men to kill those who like the same gender without a thought."

When Ari said how the Prince was laying down was an invitation he paused." Not really it is more I'm confident. If you tried something and I did not like it I could stop you. Plus sleeping in clothes in this heat would not be in anyway shape or form relaxing." He smiled and asked." Why? Do you want an invite?" As he asked this though he tugged lightly at the front if the other's pants." You seem to want something with how forward you are."

"Well, I'll admit I didn't really believe I was in the past. I'll try my best to not say things like that when I'm not just around you. Crap! You probably don't words like nerd or tanked or things like that, do you? Fuck..." he mumbled and sighed, "yeah, no, okay. I can do that. I'll just have to be careful. As for the being gay thing, I'm...open and honest with those that I know are cool with it. Look, in my home, it's not nearly as bad as it is here, but the only reason I haven't gotten my ass kicked is because I can fight back. That and I'm not usually so forward about it. I'll just have to remember that even if I'm around those that are cool with it, I shouldn't say or act on it." he said, "that should all be easy enough, I can honestly probably explain a lot of the terminology away by saying I'm from far away. What's probably going to get me the most is the history. I'm not going to know current events or details about wars and people. I've been reading the books in your study, but you know, there is only so much I can do in there."

Ari laughed at the prince when he said he was just confident and that sleeping in clothes like this was just not relaxing, "huh, I didn't find it so bad last night. Though, I might just try it your way tonight." He glanced down at his pants when the man asked him if he wanted an invite. "Dude...er...Prince, you would be eaten alive where I'm from." he said, though he did roll over and move the sheets a little bit further down the prince's back. "Being this forward is normal. Doesn't necessarily mean I want to get into your pants. Though, in this case..." he trailed off and pulled the sheets just a bit further, "I suppose I wouldn't mind entirely, if it's something we both wanted."

Riu chuckled at the response he got and felt the other pulling the blanket down making him grin more." Well we will see. Being I don't know much of you I'm not one to say yes right off. Thi ugh your teasing is making it rather hard for me not to jump on you like a dog." He then using magic made the collar pull Ari down a little." Though you're the one wearing the collar." He smirked his eyes had a white glow as he used the magic theb let it go." But not now. My back feels, as if a horse ran over me and I'm trying to get it to stop bothering me so much."

Ari gasped as the collar pulled him down a little. He stared at the white glow to Riu's eyes, finding it insanely attractive, only to be told no seconds later. He huffed but chuckled none-the-less. "I am seriously going to have to get used to these non-invitation invitations." he said and before Riu could say anything else he was straddling the man, tugging the sheets up so that the prince's ass didn't show as he sat down a little. He moved his hands and ran them gently at first along Riu's back before starting to massage the man's back. "Have these not been discovered yet?" he asked, as he continued, "I do hope people know to knock before entering as well around here, I'm sure this could look pretty fucking kill worthy around here." he stated as he started to work out a knot he had found, "If you ever want a massage again, just ask. It works wonders for horse ridden over backs." he chuckled as he continued to massage the other.

Feeling the other moving Riu lifted his head enough to watch Ari. As the blanket slipped higher he looked puzzled and even more so when he was straddled from behind. Then he felt the other start to rub his back and he relaxed a bit more. Feeling those hands work magic over his skin he purred a little and let himself sink into the bed more. A chuckle though muffled could be heard from him when Ari asked if messages were not a thing." They are and you are not wrong about them costing a lot. It is hard to find someone who will give them specially here being it is against the jewish culture for one other then your spouse to see you naked." He sat up a bit though when Ari rubbed against one of the scars and made a small hiss sound. "Carefully with my side please... despite their being old they do hurt often."

After a few minutes Riu returned to laying down and when he did speak he asked Ari. "Do you know how to ride a horse? If not I must teach you unless you wish to walk every where you go." He smiled a little though the idea of the other riding a horse seemed a bit funny to him given Ari had such a slender frame, though he seemed to have some muscle just in different areas then Riu was use to seeing in the men from these parts.

Ari moved a bit when the other made to sit up, though when he realized it was just because of the scar he nodded, "yeah, sorry." he said, working his hands carefully when he got close to any scars. "I didn't think they cost a lot, I just figured..you know, me on you like this, people might jump to conclusions." he smirked. Once the other seemed to relax again and asked him his question he had to think about it, "I mean...probably once as a kid I rode a horse. I can't imagine it's too terribly hard. But yeah, you probably should teach me, I'm hoping that I don't ever have to ride further than I can walk, but...I get the feeling I'm going to be here for a while, aren't I?" he asked.

His smile faded at the thought. It wasn't like he was in a hurry to get home, but at the same time, staying here was not exactly what he had in mind. He licked his lips and his hands got lighter on Rui's back. He was barely touching the man as he drifted in thought for a moment before shaking his head and getting back to massaging the man "Since this is a thing, just a bit hard to find. You owe me one, you got that? That's my price. A returned favor."

Hearing he owed the other Riu said "I believe you are the one who owed me for not turning you over to the guards." His voice steady and calm though there was a hint of mirth in it as well turning once the other had finished he spoke again." As for how long you'll be here I'm still talking to some others but it is hard to make time and make it discrete then there will be getting the items needed to cast the spell along with finding someone to cast it properly. So yes you'll be here a while but the good thing is if done right we can cast it so as if you never vanished." Looking at the other Riu smiled and added." That light touch you did earlier was heavenly." It had felt good to have a light touch on his skin along with the deep work.

He stretched his arms over his head and closed his eyes saying." I must be up early again so please if I get up return to sleep I'll be sure you have food brought. After tomorrow i should have something you can do so not in here so much." He kissed the other's hand lightly and relaxed into the sheets eyes closing as a sigh left him.

Ari smiled a bit, "yeah, I suppose I did, didn't I?" he said when the other reminded him that he had protected him from the guards. That was true and he couldn't deny it. Perhaps he owed the prince a few more massages. His face dropped as the other explained that it would indeed take a long time for him to get home, but there was the hope of being able to get him back home without having vanished in the first place. That would be nice. He moved slightly as the other turned to look at him. "Hmm, it sounds like you're just wanting me to continue touching you." he said as he slipped off the prince.

"You didn't wake me this time, I doubt you'll wake me tomorrow." he whispered as he watched the other fall asleep. He slipped out of the bed after a moment and returned to the study, going back to reading until he fell asleep at the desk. He had to admit as disturbing as it was he kind of liked the first hand encounters of reading books from this era.

He stretched when he woke up rather early in the day and winced at how his back hurt from sleeping at a desk. He yawned and moved out of the study to the bedroom, once again sighing as he realized this hadn't been a dream. He moved around to look for food that the prince had promised him. At least he'd be out of this room if the prince was right about having something for him to do the next day.

Around noon Riu returned and looking at Ari suddenly walked over and put a rather ornate arm band on him and had him put on a red leather sash belt. Then he had Ari follow him speaking as he went." You can stay out if the room but you must listen to what I'm about to tell you . I have told the other's I have a new retainer. Now I'm not sure what you would think of this but basically it is a paid servant. You help me with things such as carrying scrolls, delivering messages and being at my side for meals. That last part is mostly for your safety. Many of my father's men hear Retainer and think it means fuck bot. I'm going to give you something to help keep your hair out of your eyes trust me do I will need it. This is so you don't have to be in the room but also if you're attacked again I'll help you."

Looking at Ari then he asked." Are you alright with this? I know it may seem unfair but I'll do my best to not have you feel like a slave. Also I can bring you to our library.... though I might have to teach you how to read scrolls then." A chuckle left him and he added." And how to ride a horse. Though both have basic principles they can have challenges."

Riu had come in so quickly and immediately put this arm band on him and handed him a belt to put on. He followed he was told but he looked confused until the other started to explain as they headed somewhere. He smirked as the other told him that some of the men would think that he was more along the lines of a fuck boy. Well, he wouldn't have minded that entirely, other than the it possibly getting him killed part.

Ari glanced around to make sure there was no one around and moved over to Riu a bit closer, "So, basically I am a slave who's getting paid in reading and riding lessons?" he asked, "I don't mind that one bit, prince. But...perhaps you could give me some other kind of riding lessons at some point, after all, I'm sure there is a bit of truth to why people think retainers are fuck boys." he chuckled before pulling back and acting like he had said anything other than agreeing, "What would you like me to do first, my prince?" he asked, giving an all knowing smile.

The other's teasing made Riu quickly flush a bit. He forced himself to get some control and looking at the other said." First we are going to the stables to see which horse is least likely to try and kill you when you ride them." He stayed quiet all the way to the stables. Other men and retainers were there including Jerome though he seemed to pay Ari no mind. Moving quietly only to not tii men who addressed him Riu did not stop until they were in front of a large grey mare she was just as wide as she was tall and seeing Riu she walked right over to him." This is Shatana she is my mare. I'll have you rude her first to judge which horse will be best for you."

He smirked at the flush and almost moved to touch it before he controlled himself, he couldn't do that here. He nodded as he followed before the words actually clicked, "wait...kill! Prince Riu, you-you can't be serious...there aren't killer horses in this t-uh land?" he asked as they made it to the stables. He shut up and looked around at the other men around the stables, his eyes falling on Jerome. He turned his eyes away from the man after a moment, figuring he probably shouldn't have seen him in the first place.

He looked at the horse that Riu was introducing to him, "H-hah...she's big." he said, licking his lips. "Uh-Um...you'll be right there right?" he asked, "I've never been on a horse that's been this big before. I'm pretty sure what I rode was a p-" he stopped, thinking about if ponies were a thing this far back, "a baby horse when I was a kid." Different things, but close enough.

That's when a man with sand blonde hair walked up his eyes a light grey a scar down one cheek. He looked to be maybe in his forties. Looking at Ari then the Prince he asked." Lord Riu who is this rather... fair man you've found?" Riu had started to brush down his mare and said." His name is Ari his parents sent him to my father to learn to be a retainer.... fools as they were though never taught him to ride more then a pony." The man looked annoyed." Fools they are indeed they must want him dead, though I give you credit."

Looking up then Riu explained." Ari this man is Cor the Lion's Roar. He's leader of the palace guards here and a good friend." Turning to Ari, Cor gave a small bow and said." Please to meet you. You have a good teacher in Lord Riu... a little young himself at times but he'll be twice the king his father is come time."

" Cor be careful what you say we don't need you hurt because you dislike my father." Riu warned looking worried at his friend. Once Shatana was brushed down Riu grabbed a blanket and saddle." Ari please grab me her bridle on that wall behind you it's the black one."

Ari gave a small bow back to the other, hoping that was just the way they greeted people here, "Nice to meet you too. He seems like he will be. As for my parents being fools, I'm from a small town where most people never leave, there was no need to learn. Though, if their idea was to make me a retainer, you would think they would teach me right?" he gave a small laugh. He glanced between Cor and Riu at the comment of him being a better king than his father. Was there something wrong with the way that Riu's father ruled? He'd have to remember to question the other about it later.

"Right, of course, prince." he said and turned, trying to remember what a bridle looked like. He stared for a moment at the wall and the supplies for the horse before thankfully grabbing the bridal for the horse. He moved over and handed it to Riu. "Going to come and watch me make a fool of myself, Cor? I'm sure it will be the highlight of everyone's day."

Taking the bridle Riu slipped it on easy letting the mare get use to it. A laugh came from Cor." It'll be your making a fool of yourself or the idiot who wants to fight our Prince." Riu looked annoyed." Richard still wishes to have it out with me then? Idiot I'll be sure he learns his lesson this time. These constant attacks are making me tired." He then led Shatana out and had Ari follow him to an open area out the back. He stopped her in front of a stone and said to Ari." Hop on I'll make sure she does not run off with you on her back or try to buck you. Just remember to relax into the horses movements don't squeeze your knees or she'll het nervous or bolt. Don't yank on her rains or you'll hurt her mouth. Look where you want her to go and just relax." Riu helped the other up and made sure the stirrups were at the right height. He then made a whistle and Shatana started walking but not so fast that Riucould not stay in step with her.

"Hmm, that might be the highlight of mine. I'd love to see our prince fight." he said, hiding the look he was wanting to give the prince. He couldn't do that in front of people he wasn't sure of. He followed the other out of the stables and gulped when Riu told him to get on. "Right...relax. I'll try." he murmured as he managed to get onto the horse. He did his best not to squeeze too much with his knees though his knuckles were white on the reins. He didn't yank but he was holding them hard enough.

Ari gasped as the horse moved forward and looked over to Riu. "Much different from a pony." he said as they walked forward. "Much bigger than a pony." he murmured, looking ever so slightly towards the ground. He took a deep breath and let it out. Riu was right there, he was fine. No reason to make a total fool of himself. He sat a little straighter and adjusted his balance slightly before he felt comfortable and started to relax on the horse. "Okay, this isn't so bad."

"Shatana is a credit to her blood line. An Arab father and a Crusader mother." Crusader was the term used for draft horses back during the wars because the king wanted large war horses that were strong." She does not seem to mind you... just lower your hands a little you want to imagine a line from the horse's mouth up through the rain into your hands." Riu seemed to be enjoying this as well. His red armor shining in the hot sun the gold bouncing it to make him almost seem to glow. Shatana stopped though head lifting and ears up. Riu followed the mare's ears. It seemed Cor had come out to watch along with a few other men. None seemed to care they had been spotted none in armor monies Cor having a breast plate on.

However the mare still seemed agitated by something. Snorting and shaking her head she then side stepped. There was a flash ab d suddenly Riu blocked what looked like a spear with one of his own that he summoned out if thin air or seemed that the man who had tossed it was walking up." Cor please come lead Ari and Shatana out of the ring." Riu called and Cor hopped off the fence walking to Ari he helped the young man down then lead him and the mare away to the edge of the fence.

"R-right. Okay." he said and lowered his hands a little bit, before looking the way that Riu was. He did his best not to blush when he noticed how people had actually come to watch. Ari's eyes went wide though when a spear came out of no where and was blocked by Riu. "Holy F-!" he looked at the man that was walking towards him, "guess you're getting that battle now, aren't you?" he asked and quietly thanked Cor for helping him down and followed the man.

He hopped onto the fence and patted the horse gently as he watched the other man who was approaching Riu, "He's the one that wants to fight R-Prince Riu? Right?" he asked, "What was up with him attacking like that? Not exactly very honorable is it?" he asked.

"Honor is subject to change around here." Cor stated and then said." While many of us have honor in a manner that is truly fitting a knight some only have honor fitting a dig but still have it. Lord Riu is attacked almost daily sometimes twice a day. His father hates that the Prince mastered the ability to summon weapons and talk to the old gods when he can't use any magic. For that he declared Riu's younger brother the heir but the people want Riu and no one else.... minus some loyal mutts to his father. They'll do anything to shame or kill the Prince if given the chance." Cor was glaring as the knight and Riu stated circling. Their boots making the only sound to be heard as they moved.

The knight took his shield off his back as he grabbed his spear. Riu himself summoned another weapon this one appearing to be a long handled axe much like a lance but due to the axe head it would be top heavy." I'll give you one chance to walk away. After that what happened to you is on you." Riu stated to the man who only laughed saying." You may think yourself strong but you magic is just a bunch of tricks you lack real kill." With that he charged at Riu who swung the axe to block him and then moved it to take the hit from the shield. Both men moved with a determination that seemed intend on killing. There was a point in all the dust and sweat that it seemed Riu was struggling to handle himself more. That was until the knight was fool.

Having let his spear fly past Riu it went right for Ari and would have landed but Riu using magic suddenly was between the weapon and Ari and home how had frozen it making it shatter when it hit the ground. However when Ari would see the Prince open his eyes he would have a sight to behold. White and dark purple irises met the young man's but only for a moment as he growled at the knight." You would harm a bystander? You're worse then a dog." The prince's voice was low almost not his and without a second thought the axe he had been using went flying driving right into the knight's chest and killing him instantly before it vanished. Cor moved fast though catching Riu as he seemed to pass out.

"Hmm, so that's why you showed the displeasure earlier." he confirmed, never taking his eyes off of the prince and his attacker. "It's a bit funny though. Attacking a man you would like to kill, it only makes him stronger." he shrugged. "Practice makes perfect, after all."

However, as the battle moved forward he seemed to frown a bit, Riu seemed to be getting tired. There was a thing of a bit too much practice. Riu might just be hitting his limits. He gasped as noticed the spear coming closer and closer to him and without thinking he let himself roll backwards off the fence. Thanking for once that he was a bit into hard core tricks for skating. He popped up when he heard a shattering noise and was met with the eyes of the prince. He blushed and quickly looked away shaking the thoughts of how attractive the prince looked out of his mind.

He winced at the axe hitting that finishing blow and he almost was going to turn away from it when he saw Riu falling towards the ground. "Prince Riu!" he called, as he was up and over the fence before he could even think, running to Cor and Riu. "W-what the hell?" he questioned as he looked at prince, not sure what to do. "Is...is he okay? What do we need to do?" he asked, looking up at Cor.

After a few moments Cor spoke. "Loxi bring the mare inside. Teris get someone to clean the body up. Ari you and I are going to get the prince to his chambers so he can sleep we will talk there." Cor easily picked Riu up in his arms but instead of going to the normal spot that Ari had been staying in he went a different way. The room that Cor went to with the prince still in his hold was huge and open with a spot that even over looked the court yard bellow. The bed was double the size of the one that Ari had been sleeping in with black curtains and dark wood beams. The ground was made of marble or more so the wood had been covered by marble slabs keeping it cold. Cor set Riu on the bed and started to take the prince's armor off.

"Go fetch some water and a cloth." Cor stated sternly and once Ari returned he started to explain. "Magic while powerful comes at a cost. It drains the body and sometimes even the soul. He used a large amount when he made ice in one of the hottest landscapes known to us plus his temper was on a high so it made it easier for himself to become drained." Cor put the clothe over Riu's eyes and said. "Stay here with him. When he wakes tell him where he is and then come find me I will be down the hall most likely in the study." With that he spun on his heals and left

Back
Top Bottom