Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prince for a Skater (Tasinga Nightwolf x Gumdrop)

Ari opened his mouth but nodded instead, "Y-yeah, okay" he finally got out and followed Cor. He was a bit confused though when he wasn't taken back to the other room. He blinked when he entered the room. Did...Was Riu sleeping in a different room because of him? He frowned a little bit chose to ignore it for now. Plus, he couldn't ask questions with Cor here anyway. He looked around the room a little bit as Cor took the prince's armor off.

He looked over and nodded quickly, "Yeah, okay, one minute." he said as he hurried off into a room that thankfully was the bathroom. He got some water placed into a bowl that he found and grabbed a cloth, bringing it over to Cor. "I see..." he said, he looked over to Riu, "So he's like this because he protected me." he said quietly. "He didn't need to do that." he whispered under his breath before sighing and looking over to Cor as he left, "Right, as soon as he wakes." he gave a small smile to Cor, "Thank you, for helping." he offered before sitting down on the edge of the bed to wait for Riu to wake.

Ari looked at the door before he looked back down on Riu, brushing some hair out of his face. "I suppose I can't really blame you for not knowing, but I didn't need your help. I can avoid things like flying spears pretty well." he chuckled to himself, "though they usually come in the way of rubber balls, but you know, my reflexs are pretty good." he said, even though he was sure the prince couldn't hear him.

While the words did not meet the prince's ears the touch did. Riu seemed to turn to the touch of the other's hand clearly seeking more of it. His breathing was slightly shallow, but nothing life endangering more as if he was having some sort of dream in his sleep. When he woke though he seemed to not understand what was going on. He groaned and slowly opened his eyes and they slightly seemed to roll from how dizzy he was. Slowly Riu was able to pick up more of what he was trying to place. Dark wood.... he had to be in his room, but how? Then as if a sudden realization dawned on him he sat up fast and seeing Ari relaxed instantly. "Ahhh...." came his sigh as he laid back down. "Good I did manage to block it."

Ari hadn't noticed the other opening his eyes as he had been looking around the room from the bed. He gasped when he felt the other sitting up rather face, "Prince, I'm fine. If you hadn't I still would have been okay. I have faster reflexes than that...but, thank you." he said and kissed the prince's cheek. He stopped after he back off a few inches. He had an urge and he pushing it down so that he didn't move a few inches to the left and kiss the prince on the lips. "I'm supposed to tell you that you're in your room, that you killed that asshole that was fighting you and since you over did it to save little old me passed out. I'm then apparently supposed to go get Cor who should be a few rooms down from here, in the study?" he said.

"That all being said...I kind of want to know why I wasn't spending the first few nights in here. Can't be for safety reasons as you were in the same bed as me for the last two nights. Makes me wonder if you were wanting me to take you up on that fuck boy position." he said, looking at the other before getting up. The prince's eyes kept getting into his head, hell that fact that, even if he didn't need too, the prince had saved his life again was enough to get him to want to thank the prince properly. Well...improperly. "D-do you want me to go get Cor, prince?" he asked, trying to keep the dirty thoughts out of his brain.

Listening and trying to keep up with what the other said to him Riu finally felt a snap of clarity when his cheek was kissed. Relaxing though he let Ari finished what he had been saying and then said. "No..." Then he yelled. "Cor get you arse in here!" The older man came in within a few seconds and looked like he was not amused. "And you wonder why your father does not like your manners." Chuckling Riu said, "That old man can go get laid for all I care.... I am going to be stuck in bed for the next few days... please deal with things for me." Cor nodded once then bowed saying. "Of course. I will inform your staff as well so they can bring your meals up."

"Tell them to bring Ari's up as well I plan to have him reading so that his studies can go on." That was all that was said and Cor left then. Looking at Ari then Riu seemed to be pondering something and finally said. "I stayed in the other room because I do not like this one nearly as much it is too.... well... big and fancy. As to the other statement.. no I was never thinking of you as a fuck boy mostly because of how I like things in the bed and besides most of those I have been with I at least know a good while before hand even if it is just one time."

Ari jumped when the other yelled and he looked over to Cor as he came in and left. He looked over to the other as he was addressed again and moved back to sit on the edge of the bed, "Oh? And how do you like things in bed?" he asked, "And remember, in my time we are a lot more open about sexual needs and desires than in your time. We have this really cool thing too, brings a lot of stuff right to your finger tips. I can watch people fuck in all sorts of ways. Try me." he said, still eyeing the prince.

He was getting too close to his urges to ignore and for some reason he decided to follow the urge.

"Well for one..." Riu started carefully getting up and shutting the currtains tot he door and the windows. "I am doing that so no one comes marching in here to annoy us." Then he took his shirt off but not his bottoms and sat down in the bed. "I do not like being the one in charge at least not at the start I rather be the one under the other's control. Granted I have stamina so after a round like that I can change back to having more control. I just hate being in control all the time in my day to day life having someone else in control is a nice." Closing his eyes he laid back on the pillows. "Though I am interested in what your times have to make something like that more enjoyable. So do feel free to tell me." His tone while calm also had a hint of command to it. "Also you keep looking at my eyes... is there something wrong with them?"

Ari watched the man carefully, lightly chuckling as he said he didn't want anyone marching in there and annoying them, "You really should start this amazing concept called knocking. Really does help with scenarios like this." he said, though when the other sat down he went quite listening to what he liked in bed. He almost bust out laughing, almost. "Is that all? I thought you were about to tell me that you liked to be fucked by two men at the same time or really like cutting people up or something like that." he explained.

He was about to explain what his time had and how he was perfectly comfortable with what the prince liked when he mentioned his eyes. "A-ah...um..." he pushed his hair back out of his face and blushed a bit, "y-you noticed that? No there's nothing wrong with them, I just...when you use magic they...they become kind of irresistible." he mumbled, a bit embarrassed to admit it. "U-um...as for your likes in bed. I don't mind that at all. My only thing is I'm not a big fan of fucking people, like I prefer to be fucked. That doesn't mean I can't be in control though. What you're talking about is a thing in my time. It's called BDSM. Well, at least that's the community that heavily sexualizes the whole control thing." he explained. "Some people even go to the extremes when it comes to that kind of thing, they call it master and slave. It's kind of cool, actually. I've been in a few situations like that." he shrugged, trying to forget that he just told the prince his eyes were irresistible.

Ari would feel the collar pull again and he wuld be made to look at the prince. riu's face was semi stern but his eyes had become that dark purple rimmed with white once more. "You mean when they look like this?" He questioned the other then deciding he was tired of the other being shy about things had Ari by the front of his shirt and pulled him into a kiss. It would be a mix of forceful and soft clearly Riu would let the other pull back if he wanted to but also he wanted this. Finally when he pulled back he had a blush a crossed his cheeks and his eyes had returned to normal.

"You are not so secretive as you would like." Teased Riu and he laid down on the bed closing his eyes, however he stated. "I will let you decide if you want more or not." That was an invitation for sure but the prince was truly hoping the other would take him up on it.

Ari tsked when the other forced him to look at him, "You know for not wanting to be in charge all the time you...sure...yeah." he said, getting slower and slower as he took noticed to the other's eyes. He gasped as he was pulled into the kiss and couldn't help but kiss back. At the moment he let Riu have this one and waited for the other to pull back.

"Shut up." he mumbled and crossed his arms, "you cheated with the glowing eye trick thing." he mumbled before looking down at the prince who had literally just given him an invitation to follow his naughtier thoughts. He licked his lips before looking over at the door. He pulled his shirt off and threw it to the floor before he moved to straddle the prince. He leaned down and let his lips just barely brush against Riu's "just remember princey...you asked for this. And I will be getting fucked during this. I'm not fucking you, but if you want me to be in control, prepare yourself, because that's just what you're about to get." he whispered before kissing the man.

His kiss was not soft at all. He wasn't going to let the prince get out of this. True if the prince told him to stop he would, but he was assuming the prince wasn't going to change his mind. He groaned for a moment before moving to kiss the prince's neck, licking up to his ear and nibbling on it "take your pants off, Riu." he said, making sure he made eye contact from out of the corner of his eye. He was going to be calling the prince by his first name and that was it. He had control. He nipped at the man's ear again before moving down his body, licking and nipping the way to his chest.

The bed shifted and Riu knew the other was moving over him. Feeling the weight of Ari over him he smiled but soon relaxed at the light almost feathery kiss. Ari's taunting made him open his eyes and he was about to give a response when he was kissed rather roughly making him groan. It was not a soft kiss either it was a kiss that could blow a man's mind to bitsbut Riumanaged to keep some control. As the kiss broke he was panting, arching his neck at the kisses given to it and nips his arms moved to be crossed over his head and let Ari have more room.

The order though made Riu look at Ari from and side. Moving carefully so not to kick Ari by mistake Riu removed his pants and tossed them God knows were. He returned to just laying back in the sheets. Arms going back above his head Riu made soft moaning sounds at the nips and kisses that Ari administered over his body.

"Hmm, good to know you can take basic orders." he whispered as he licked at one of Riu's nipples. He licked for a few seconds before nipping his way over to the other and licking there. His hands ran along Riu's body, gently so as not to catch the scars Riu had told him about earlier. One of his hands moved to play with the man's nipple as the other went to touch the prince's manhood. He smirked against skin as he ran his hand around the man's lower body, avoiding his cock even if it got dangerously close. "So tell me, Riu, other than giving your partner control, what else do you like in bed?" he asked, moving further down Riu's body.

He got to the man's stomach and kissed there before getting the man hips and nipping at the soft junction between his hips. He licked there after he was done. Kissing and nipping along the insides of the prince's legs, still avoiding the man's cock.

The feeling of the other touching ever so carefully but firmly made Riu relax more as the time past. A sharp in take of breath turned into a moan at his nipple being nipped." Ahhh hmmm...." He moaned becoming hard from just the teasing of the other. His fist tightened when Ari nipped along his inner thigh. When Ari asked if he liked anything else besides the lack of being in control. Nodding his head Riu finally spoke after a few moments panting a little." Contact... the more skin to skin contact the better...." His hips bucked a little into the other's touch his face fully flush at this time.

Ari smirked as he got his answer, "I see...well, aren't you going to be the fun one." he whispered as he ran his hands back up Riu's body he just barely licked the tip of his cock, enjoying the brief taste he had given himself. He moved back down, kissing once again around the cock, never toughing it. His hands were every where else though, teasing and pleasing as they ran around the prince's body. After a few minutes of this, just as he figured the prince might be on the ledge of yelling at him he sucked on the man's balls. Humming as he enjoyed himself. "And Riu, can you tell me what you want now?" he asked, moving completely away from the prince. "Perhaps you'll get lucky and I'll give it to you."

Moaning Riu felt dizzy from how much the other was over working him and making him painfully needy. Face fully flushed and even some down his neck starting to go to his chest." Ahhh..... feels good..." He said though he was aware the other was not touching his cock though it felt like he was being teased there as well. Then Ari licked his tip ever so lightly making Riu groan loudly his back arching at it. Though he met Ari's eyes when told to tell him what he wanted. Riu's eyes were glowing again from being in such a high though it was not over it seemed. "i want your mouth on my cock...." He growled lightly clearly aroused as hell." Please Ari." He added deciding he should ask nicely.

Ari took in a deep breath when he say Riu's eyes glow again. He was not sure what was so attractive about them, but god did it turn him on. He smirked when he heard the other growl at him to put his mouth on his cock. "Aww, too bad you had that little growl in there. Let's try this again, what do you want, Riu?" he asked, though he did give Riu something as he moved to twirl his fingers lightly around Riu's cock, oh so slowly stroking him. He licked his lips and pressed his fingers to Riu's lips, "tell me what you want, then suck." he whispered, his finger tracing the man's bottom lip lightly.

The teasing was making Riu crazy and he loved it. Eyes glowing just about he looked up at the other and made a gasping moan when his cock was stroked. Damn it all he was desperate for relief." I... Want.. you... to please... suck me off." He wanted trying to get his breath no luck. Turning his head ever so lightly he caught Ari's fingers in his lips and started to lick around them at first dragging his tongue over each digit before starting to suck on then still using his tongue as he did so. His legs moved wider and back arched. It was easy to see that Ari was working him up. His hands having grabbed the head boardmade it groan as he tightened his hold on it.

Ari smirked as the other changed from the growl to more of a plead. He gave a light groan as the other sucked on his fingers and fidgeted in the clothing he was in. He kissed his way down Riu's body once again before pulling his fingers out of the man's mouth and stroked the man with his wet fingers. He moved to shimmy off his pants, revealing how hard he was for the other. His wet hand moved to his mouth as he gave a few sucks before he switched his fingers with the thing they both wanted.

He licked up the man's cock before lightly sucking on the head, without missing a beat he pulled the man into his mouth and pressed his fingers into his own ass. He gave a moan, the sound vibrating along Riu's cock. He started to bob his head along the man's cock, sucking and licking at every inch of skin he could get to as he played with himself.

His free hand moved to the prince's balls and fondled them lightly, glancing up from time to time to see those amazing glowing eyes.

Damn it was hot, he was hot Riu felt like he was burning up from his core outwards and it was all focused right below is navel at that tight coil. The sensations that Ari administers to his body with his hands and tongue made that coil wind up even tighter with each touch. His eyes pulsing with light Riu was sitting up in his forearms some, just enough to look at Ari. Warmth wet and tight wrapped around him and only made his ability to think sink lower and lower with each bob of the other's head. Carefully but not shy in anyway Riu grabbed the back of Ari's hair with his head to lightly rub and run his fingers in the other's hair. " ahhh....." came a soft moan when Ari's tongue ran just right over a sweet spot on the underside if the prince's cock making his toes curl some.

Ari continued to enjoy himself as he licked and sucked. Before he knew it though he let his head fall all the way down to deep throat the man underneath him. He swallowed gently before he pulled back up. "Enjoying yourself, hmm?" he smirked swirling his tongue around the tip of his cock. "Because I know I am." he whispered before moving back down to suck on the other's balls.

Riu was forcing himself to take slow measured breaths as Ari stayed working his cock. He did not want this to end too quickly. His hips shook each time the other went down on him though and a cry of pleasure left the prince's lips when Ari deep throated him completely. Riu looked completely in heaven his eyes foggy and slightly out of focus, lips parted to catch his breath and one hand dusting the sheets under him." Damn... yes ahh... hmm..." He said in reply his head lulling back some more when Ari moved that wicked mouth to his balls.

Ari pulled back up and quickly pulled the cock in once more for a deep throat before popping back up with the lewdest sounding pop ever. He hummed and licked his lips before rolling his lips slightly, pulling his fingers out of him. "I'm gonna ride you, Riu...hard. You going to be okay with that?" he asked as he moved up the man's body, kissing him on the lips as he rubbed their cock together, slowly as he ground against the other. "I promise it'll feel fantastic." he whispered against the lips before he pulled back, arching his back as he worked the cock into his hole. He winced slightly as he worked the tip in but once that was in he gave a moan. "fuck..." he groaned as he moved slowly down to sit fully on him.

The sounds that Ari made only made Riu groan more with arousal his body tense and relaxing at the same time. A soft wine came from the Prince when Ari pulled his mouth away though... soon to be replaced by a hot deep moan at being informed Ari was going to ride him and ride him hard. Kissing Ari back he panted." I am sure I can take it..." Moving one arm down to relax around Ari's waist he made sure to support the other's movements as he started sliding down Riu's cock. Riu was a decent size and thick to match." Ahh... damn you're tight..." he breathed out groaning.

Ari smirked at the other before he started to move, he was slow at first, clearly trying to get used to the foreign object up his ass. Though as his ass started to get used to it he moved faster, pressing his hips down hard. He groaned as he moved with the other inside him, "Oh fuck, yes." he moaned, gasping to catch his breath for a moment before he sped up just a little fast. His hands were just barely touching the other's stomach as he fucked himself on Rui, "Fuck yes, Rui!" he gave a gasping moan. "Move your hips." he managed to get out as he looked down at the prince, enjoying himself as his face contorted with pleasure.

The feeling if Ari around him was amazing making Riu groan with pleasure. However when the order came for him to move his hips the Prince was more then happy to do as told. Firmly holding onto the other's hips he started to buck up into Ari matching the other's tempo and movements with his own. His own face tight with the growing pleasure and the want to just fill the other up. The more time passed the out of rhythm his thrust became but they also became harder with each motion.

Ari arched his back when the other followed instructions and started to move his hips, "Ah, god, yes!" he moaned. He removed his hands from the other and started to touch himself as he bounced on the other's cock. "Fuck!" he moaned, leaning forward slightly, "just a bit harder, Riu, and I'll come all over you." he murmured.

Back
Top Bottom