Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Pathfinder] The Autumnvale Brothel

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thank you, .. Variel.. is it?" Reabyne walked in and looked around. "I am Reabyne... but call me whatever you want." she winked at the other girl. "Oh, no need to cover up, if you are comfortable... I like to look at nice things." she smiles, but not used to it maybe it is a little bit like a smile of a wolf, or a snake... Yes, she is definitely resembles a snake more, with her eyes staring unblinkingly at the delectable body.

"I ... I would like if you taught me... everything... anything... You know." she catches the dildo, handling it more like a club or some kind of kitchen utensil than rightfully caressing it. "Oh, thanks, but... I would love to have more... hands on teaching. Also, telling me all about the disappearances?" the elf shrugs, and puts down her arms and bags, before turning towards Variel, and hesitantly start to disrobe too, if the other girl stays naked.

"I was thinking to find a Teacher, who I can ... learn from. A mistress to apprentice under? Someone who could and would help me experience things? But if it is not comfortable for you..." it is obvious - or at least Reabyne hopes, it is obvious - that she would be open to new experiences, and maybe ready to do ANYTHING... and if Varia wanted to just tell her everything about the situation, ... well, she would be okay with that too... for the moment.

Shameless still, Eris flaunted her body as she followed the man into the inn. The spell prevented her from speaking, but she smiled at everyone, particularly the ones who were more openly leering, her gaze inviting. But as she wasn't able to talk or advertise herself, all she could do was motion for people to follow as she was led to the mage's room and forced down on to the bed. She was almost disappointed by what he said next before she recalled that one might describe this as face-fucking, which would fulfill the word of her unknown order and thus encouraged subconsciously encouraged her. In an instant, her lips were wrapped around his cock, her tongue doing its best to pleasure him and quickly moving to take the entirety of his member into her mouth, happy to be used like this.

Perform! 1D20+11 => 31

I'm getting really lucky with these nat 20s, but they're wasted on humans in private lol

~~~ Brothel, 2F, Variel's Room ~~~
(Reabyne, Nina)

"Mhm. Rea, hm? And I'm quite comfortable, then. I offered more for you, you've got a nervous air, yeah?" Variel said as she strolled through the center of the room, and slipped onto her bed. Sitting down on the edge, she let her upper half slip back and lay down, while her legs stretched out forward some. "I'm not much a teacher, you know. Actually, the best teacher is probably Ophelia, if you want to work here. That's what you're getting at, right?"

She sat up some, to peer at Rea. "To work with us, Rea?" Offering a grin, she flopped back onto the bed. "We can talk about the disappearances, or you could convince me to teach you something. You're going to have to pick one, though. Hard to feel entertaining while discussing... those other matters."

Then, she rose up again, as though restless. "I can help you experience new things, certainly. Ophelia told you of what I can do, didn't she? The things... " Her head tilted to the side, and as she made that motion, her hair shortened, and turned to a jet black. "I can... " Those elven ears of hers smoothed, becoming more humanlike. "Do?"

Then she raised a finger. "Though, not for free."

~~~ Brothel, 2F, Maribel's Room ~~~
(Aiko)

Maribel gently shook her head at the words 'be afraid.' "I'm not, it's just... " she murmured softly, "A bad memory." Her eyes flicked to the wine, and she sighed. "I'm more concerned for the rug that the wine... my face..?" Blinking, she lowered her hands and looked at them, then glanced over her shoulder toward the mirror. "... Oh." Her cheeks flushed some, embarrassed, and she turned back as she heard Aiko casting her spell.

"You've magic?" she asked, though could clearly see it working. However, at the request to allow Aiko to do it, she hesitated. Her eyes went to Aiko's face, and lingered there for a few long moments before, with some reluctance, the woman nodded her head. "O-Okay. I... I'm.... It's just more... I'm not one of the types who run off into dungeons after monsters. To have a scar like this... "

Nina for her part was listening outside the door, on her hands and knees, however the cute wizard was really wishing she could see inside the room right now, cocking her head as she made to try to look through the bottom, her kitty familiar lunged out.

"A....Achoo!" She sneezed loudly right outside the door.

"I would rather get you to teach me ... maybe by telling and showing how to convince you?" Reabyne was a little bit surprised at the morphing features, but being knowledgeful with arcana, she just asked "Oh, must come in handy. It is a real change? How far you can go with it?" she is now more interested in the girl herself - if Variel is a girl for real - than any disappearances.

But the tall redheaded elf is also a little bit aroused, with an open mind, so she tries to touch the changing features. "Does it hurt? Or is it a good feeling? This is something I can't fully learn at the moment... But tell me what to do to convince you to help me reach my full orgasming potential. If you can be more convincing, I would even consider becoming your apprentice and bodyguard."

~~~ Outside ~~~
(Tavish)

"Bringing them to you, huh?" Beatrix echoes, while she shfited her weight, frowning. However, that frown fades when Tavish indicates he would join her, turning it into a wide grin. "A date then. I'll bring the fancy wine. You look like a fancy wine kind o' man."{/b] Although Tavish moved on to the others gathering, for the moment, the large-statured woman stood nearby, watching, and listening.

Two of the folk who came from the inn were whose Eris had arrived with, both of about average height, if a little chubby from taking a wagon too many times over walking. The one is idly stroking his beard, while both of them mumble to each other over the sign. "We'll take her. Us, and a few others. Take it that won't be a problem? We saw her going upstairs with that shady fellow."

Another man, an older gentlement, also stepped over, having come from one of the houses. "What's all this about, then... ?"

Beatrix chuckled, adding. "You sure this is actually going to get you anywhere?"

~~~ Gray Inn, 2F, Room ~~~
(Eris)

It was clear the man wanted to be the one to take charge here, if his forceful actions from before weren't indicative enough--he also grabbed hold of Eris' head as she went to him, trying to push her to a certain degree. Yet, the eager woman needed no such pushing, and soon enough her skilled tongue had him struggling to keep hold of her hair, and keep control of the cock-hungry woman.

Then came the point where his legs began to shake--quite frankly, it didn't take long--and his groans were drowning out Eris' slurping. His fingers grabbed at her hair, tried to tug her back, likely he envisioned this lasting a fair bit longer, but even as he finally grabbed and yanked her back--forcing her to let go with a little pop--that one last little flick over the tip caused him to burst.

And ended up with him making a mess of Eris' face. Huffing through his breaths, he glared at her, almost growled. However, his face was flushed just as much as he seemed irritated, embarrassed for how quick that was just like someone downstairs had called. He motioned to the door. "Go on! Get out!" he said, "I'll be back next time and you're going to do it my way, got it!?"

Happily licking her lips but otherwise not cleaning up, Eris heads back to the common room, "I'm helping the girls at the brothel out, since it's my first day, I'm free to anything that wants to have a little fun, just leave a tip with my friend out by the stables if you enjoy it," she says with a smile and cum splattered face, looking to see if anyone here wanted a go.

Lady Grimoire said:
(Aiko)

Maribel gently shook her head at the words 'be afraid.' "I'm not, it's just... " she murmured softly, "A bad memory." Her eyes flicked to the wine, and she sighed. "I'm more concerned for the rug that the wine... my face..?" Blinking, she lowered her hands and looked at them, then glanced over her shoulder toward the mirror. "... Oh." Her cheeks flushed some, embarrassed, and she turned back as she heard Aiko casting her spell.

"You've magic?" she asked, though could clearly see it working. However, at the request to allow Aiko to do it, she hesitated. Her eyes went to Aiko's face, and lingered there for a few long moments before, with some reluctance, the woman nodded her head. "O-Okay. I... I'm.... It's just more... I'm not one of the types who run off into dungeons after monsters. To have a scar like this... "

"I'm just a humble servant of Arshea", Aiko smiles, fixing Maribel's hair so that it would cover the scar, "Here, that way it won't be visible... and I'm not much about monsters myself, honestly - but then, it wasn't some monster from a dungeon that took your friends, was it? Or even if it was... it's not something I can just let slide. So... I'll go talk to Varyel now, or Roslyn - unless there's something else I could do for you?"

(Reabyne, Nina)

Variel's ears twitched some and she quirked a brow toward the door as she heard the sneeze, but seemed to dismiss it and turned her attention back toward Reabyne. "As far as most need," she answered, then pushed up off the bed to rise to her feet, allowing Rea to touch her without any opposition. The shifts and change certainly felt real, and Variel even shifts her hair back to a stark white when Rea's fingers are near it, drawing a slight tingle to the other woman's hand.

"Hurt? Nope, not at all. Why would I do it if it hurt, hm?" She laughed slightly. "It is simply a change. It feels... " she trails off for a moment, looking thoughtful, then nods. "As it might for you slipping out of one piece of clothing and into another. When I'd said put on my face, it wasn't a metaphor."

With that, Variel started toward the door as she continued to speak. "I don't need a bodyguard or apprentice, I can take care of myself, yeah? That's why I'm still here. Still, alright, if you need me to tell you how to convince me... " She paused at the door, reached out, and turned the knob, pulling it open. "You can... "

She trailed off as she saw Nina there on all fours, trying to peek under the door--Nina's face now getting a good view of the woman's bare feet, and looking up would let her see the rest of the woman's nude form, nevermind Rea behind her. "I really must have forgot to tell her I wasn't entertaining guests and I thought I'd hear something. Can I help you?"

Then she looked back to Reabyne. "Twenty gold pieces would be a start. That'll get you my time for the night, hm? Like I said, I'm not much of a teacher per-se, but showing you new things I can do."

(Aiko)

"Arshea? I've never heard of her... " Maribel said, turning slightly to allow her hair to be fixed a bit better--her nervousness calming some. The question though, gave her pause. "I think it was. A monster." She turned back, frowning deeply. "That's the only way Ophelia wouldn't have been able to do anything, how this keeps happening despite all the efforts taken for us... we should probably just leave, but... "

Nodding her head, Maribel moved over to her door and softly opened it. "They are both on the third floor, I... I would be interested in learning more about Arshea later. Maybe she can help me against whatever this is... "

~~~ Gray Inn ~~~
(Eris)

"Are you really going to let her turn this place into a brothel?" An elder elven woman asked of the man behind the bar, who frowned. Once more though, a few jeers came from those at the tables, most especially some of Eris' former traveling companions. A trio of three rose up, one them called over. "Don't worry, we'll keep it in our room... mostly... "

The trio moved toward Eris, two moving to flank her while one approached her from the front. "C'mon lass, why don't we head back to the stables, introduce you to an old friend again?" the lead man said with a smirk, the other two moving to gently take Eris' arms to to guide her--though they wouldn't press if she pulled away or anything of the sort. More gentlemenly, than forceful, if one could call what they planned gentlemenly.

The owner of the building seems torn, but the woman who voiced her displeasure didn't appear to be--what with the way she immediately stormed across the tavern floor and out the door at that, visible through the windows heading in the direction of the Barracks.

"I wonder how you look fully naked... as in not pulling on a face that is not more than a kind of dress-up... And I do mean it by seeing your whole natural body. Now this feels like you are still clothed. Not that your dress isn't nice..." Reabyne stared down at the girl on all fours. "Now I feel too naked. I hope her problem is not contagious..." Mentally counting her golds and other pieces of money, the tall redhead sighs. "Twenty gold just for the night? Does it end with the first rays of the morning, or when I leave rested?"

Learning new things was not really her forte, but experiencing them... The elf felt ready to spend her money frivolously.

Tavish grins at the girl "I certainly would't be opposed to it" he says, his gaze on the girl for another moment. He turned to the people as they approached, smiling "Certainly, be my guest" he answered them, nodding his head slightly. He chuckles as Beatrix asks her question "I certainly hope so" he replies. Walking a short distance away he sets up his sign at the entrance to the town.

Nina blushed as she heard the door open. "So... sorry." She said her gaze going up the girl's frame slowly, as she stood up.

"I wa....was... Achu!" She sneezed into the side of the girl's face. "So... sorry. I... oh.... achu!" She sneezed again into her hands. "I was just... achu! curious and... then my cat... achu!" She started.

"Of course, my dear", Aiko nods and reaches out to touch the girl's forehead with her lips, "Arshea's blessing be with you - and I'll be happy to tell you about my Celestial mistress any time... for now, though, I need to go."

She steps out and heads to the next floor, remembering the number the proprietess gave her - room two on the third floor.

just in time to see the girl from earlier kneeling on the floor against the door to the named room.

"Good night to you, my dear", she smiles to the woman standing in the door, completely unfazed by her nudity - though not trying to hide her appreciating stare, either, "You're Variel, right?" A simple deduction; there isn't suposed to be any clients in the room... "Mistress Ophelia allowed me to talk to you... about the missing, should you be willing?"

"Another?!" growls Reabyne. "I do not know what you can teach me with this crowd, Variel, but ask any kind of payment from the ... disturbing ... people." the redhead turns on her heels, and walks to her clothes, pulling them on one after another, until she finishes with a pair of see-through tubes on her arms... Just to have her whole ensemble change into a warm, fuzzy bathrobe with slippers. Then she sits regally - and maybe a little intimidatingly - in an armchair or on a chair the room has.

<Intimidating by height - 6'4" - and skill - 20 - even flashing vampire like teeth and hissing, if needed.>

She smiles as the men take her arms, content to let them do whatever they had planned as she's led back to the stables, "It's nice to meet you gentlemen," she says, "I'm Eris. Please take good care of me!"

~~~ Gray Inn -> Stables ~~~
(Eris)

"Oh, we'll take reaaaaal good care of you... " one of them uttered, with the three guiding Eris meeting up with the two from the door, them relaying the information Tavish had provided. Once done, the small group take Eris off, back to the stables, and back to the horse and carriage she had grown familiar with. Rather than ending up under it this time, she was hauled into the back with the five men in tow.

Not long after, belt buckles and trousers begin to undo an open, and one of the men slide down onto the floor and motion for Eris to come to him. "Let's get started."

(Reabyne, Nina, Aiko)

When Reabyne indicated she wished to see Variel's true self, the woman stiffened some, then, dismissively waving her hand. "Don't think you're going to get to see that, hm? It's also quite difficult to do my job in that state." Then, the shapeshifter laughed some. "Satisfied would be a better word to use." When Nina sneezed into her face, she winced some. "You have a sensitive nose, yeah? I-"

She trails off from what else she was about to say as Aiko stepped into the picture, glancing off down the hallway and nodding her head. "Suppose I would be, and it isn't the first request I've gotten tonight... Look, why don't you both come inside, and we can discuss and explore to your heart's content? It seems you all know each other." she said, while glancing down to Nina as well.

Then, a glance back into the room. "You--on the bed," she uttered in sultry, yet commanding tone. "And I hope you don't mind others watching, I certainly don't... " Variel looked back to Aiko and Nina. "Though if either wished to join us, I'd have to charge them as well--20 gold pieces. But if they want to be the one to show you some things, well, can't argue with that, hm? You did say you want some teaching... "

~~~ Outside ~~~
(Tavish)

"Then we share that hope. Meet me at the inn, tonight." Beatrix answered before she slipped back away, stepping into the building while an older elven woman dashed out, heading toward the guardhouse. The elven woman appeared rather irate, and given Eris was still inside, it wouldn't be a stretch to say the two things were related. The two men who approached, meanwhile, head back inside, while the other man approached to ask Tavish a few questions.

"Watching...." Nina remarks with a grin on her face, as her fingers twitch in anticipation. "I... I like to watch... Especially pretty girls...." She replies starting to sit cross legged against the wall, watching with rapt attention.

Perception 14=11+3

"If I must have to..." Reabyne sighs, but while it looks like she is very reluctant, she is hopeful too. The robe comes off fast - and by the time it hits the floor, it is turned back to the individual pieces of clothes she pulled on beforehand - so she only has to kick off the footwear, before slinking to the bed.

That she tries to do it royally and somewhat seductive, it makes her something of a show off ... but even with her heritage and abilities, she is still a too tall and inexperienced.

<Perform "getting onto the bed naked in front of three other girls sexily": 14 / Perception: 18>

"Oh, you're most kind", Aiko smiles, slipping inside the room. Her outfit gets discarded in one swift motion the moment she's inside; however, she doesn't reach for money right away, instead sitting next to Nina and watching... for a start.
"Don't you feel slightly overdressed, my dear?" she asks, leaning towards Nina's ear

...Of course, it doesn't take long for her arm to reach into the hidden pocket inside her headdress and reappear with a couple of large, white coins. "Do you mind?" she asks of whoever is it currently most capable of answering before getting into the bed herself.

Perception 9; Aiko ends up sleeping (well, eventually) in the bed.

Tavish continues to hawk the goods as it were, his new position less obstructing while still being visible. He directs anyone who asks to the stables and inn, the general area that Eris was, and tells them that they will know her when they see her. Seeing the woman going to the guards he resolves not to give them to much if they come over to ask questions. At least, not until he has a feel for their intentions anyway.

Perception 11

Perform 15

Eris didn't say much as she happily went along with the group, making sure to give them a rather shameless show along with her name before they got to the carriage. Once inside, she barely waited for their trousers before she had one of them in her mouth, the slurping and sucking noises intentionally loud enough to be heard over the others' movements as she did what she could to indicate that she didn't want to force any of the eager young men to wait and they were encouraged to share whatever holes they wanted however they wanted. And though moving in her situation was difficult, Eris did her best to embrace each and every one of them to the hilt, the carriage violently rocking not long after the start.

Perform 1D20+11 => 28

(Reabyne, Nina, Aiko)

"Suit yourself," Variel said as her gaze drifted over to Nina, though it was quickly stolen back by Reabyne disrobing and heading for the bed. Tilting her head, she watched with a grin on her lips, clearly a little amused by the other woman's attempt. Idly, she pushes the door closed, and then several clicks as a trio of locks are moved into place. Then, she slips across the room to the window, closing the shutters, and locking them on the inside as well... hesitating there, at the window, peering out through the narrow crack that remained even after the shutters were closed.

"On the desk behind the one divider is fine, yeah?" Variel answered Aiko as she turned from the window, the brief fleeting look of worry fading as she pulled back a cheerful demeanor. Her eyes drift between each woman, and she nods, moving over to the bed herself, confident in her steps, and sliding in. Scooting across her knees, her hands slip out to take Reabyne's shoulders and, if allowed, would guide her to be upon her back in the middle of the bed.

"Let's start small, hm?" Variel said as she slipped a leg over Rea's stomach, straddling the woman facing up toward her head. "Close your eyes, relax, and enjoy some new experiences... " For a moment, she held still, then she licked her lips, the tongue she used... longer than one might expect. From there, she leaned down, nuzzling her way to Rea's neck where she began to kiss: one, two, three. As she felt the bed shift behind her from Aiko's presence, Variel extended a hand toward her, to pull and guide her over to join, clearly having no issues with taking the lead...

~~~ Outside ~~~
(Tavish)​

Tavish was able to gather up quite a bit of 'business' for the brothel, and more, for the tip jar. In all, of the coppers, silvers, and gold pieces he wound up with by the end of the day, it totalled somewhere around 22 gold pieces. The guards had eventually turned up, giving him a slight reprimand, but no fine, and his unwillingness to share Eris' location left them somewhat frustrated. At the same time, with night coming in, they didn't seem to desire to press the point. If anything, the two who approached him looked quite eager to get back to the barracks, and did so, at the earliest opportunity once Tavish had recieved his slap on the wrist.

~~~ Stables ~~~
(Eris)​

Eris' name was used quite... profusely, as were many others. Slut, whore, tramp, in the end, one of them even stumbled over the words. "Eris, you need a new name... whyadda think boys?" A few suggestions came out, though they did settle on something... fitting, by the end. Names weren't all they used, though, every part of Eris ended up taking a turn. Some men, in the time it took for others, even coming back for seconds. What's more, it seemed the enterprising merchants had a bit of knack for business.

People sent their way by Tavish were charged a small fee, and allowed to use the back of their carriage for the fun. It wasn't the most comfortable, but the padded seats did beat the rough, hard ground, or having to explain Eris' presence to the innkeeper, or worse, the guards, who never ended up coming to interrupt the festivitives. In the end, even Eris' body had limits, and she succumbed to the exhaustion of her task. Given how many people she ended up seeing, and her lack of knowledge about just how many men were in town, it would be easy to accept that she had accomplished her task successfully. However, whether she did or not was another matter.

~~~ Hours Later, Outside ~~~
(Tavish, Eris)​

Beatrix gave a small wave from her place outside Gray Inn. Her back resting upon the wall, still clad in that armor from earlier, and a large blade resting against the wall along her side. If not for her, and two guardsmen--a man and a woman--who strolled through the city's center, one could easily believe this town was a ghost town. Not a single other soul was outside, not a single light could be seen in any window, nor a peep of sound. Even the Blacksmith's clanging hammer, which had gone until the sun sunk, ceased.

It was easy to feel what had changed with the town. Everyone was uneasy, everyone was scared. Doors and windows were locked tight, and those wishing to enter and leave the buildings needed some assistance. That is to say: everyone but Beatrix. She stood there with a big grin on his face to go with the size of her weapon, never mind the two flasks on her hip, one of which she immediately offered to Tavish as he approached. "Hope you don't plan on fighting sober. This'll either be a hell o' a lot of boring.... " She pushed off the wall, taking up the blade with her other hand as she took a few strides forward.

"Or require a big drink after, but why wait?" Cocking her head toward the building, she gave a shrug after. "I haven't seen nothing yet. Wanna circle around, pick up your lady friend, then... well, I'm open to a lot o' things. Haven't see neither head nor tail of her, either, since she went into those stables."

Speaking of Eris, though, the young woman would awake in the back of the carriage. Nude, and her body both slick in places, and sticky in others, covered in all manner of dried, or still drying fluids and juices. Her things were resting upon a nearby seat, whether brought by Tavish or one of her "customers," is anyone's guess, given the woman likely didn't recall them getting there. Just flashes of a tangled mess of bodies, cocks, pleasure and, even some pain. Still, it's fortunate, for even within the stables she can feel the chill of the night air, and the breeze that made it nip at those who were outside.

If not for the moon, and a clear night, it would even be difficult to see. Without any lights on though, the town was pretty dark.

~~~ Brothel, Later That Night ~~~
(Aiko, Nina, Reabyne)​

Nina had a front row seat to the mass of tangled female bodies upon the bed, able to see, and hear, every moan, groan, and whimper that came from the ladies there. Variel herself quite good at drawing out whatever noise she wished. At some point, the fun was stopped as Ophleia knocked upon the door, and checked in, but a few passing words from Variel sent her on her way--her footsteps still audible in the hallways now and again as she started her own nightly patrol, trying to protect her brothel in whatever way she could.

The rooms, though, were well protected from outside sounds, which made it difficult to tell whether or not Skyler, and Tugara also stayed the night. At the same time, when al the fun finally had to come to an end--as all good things do--it made it easier to sleep, whether those within got much, though, is another story entirely. One thing's for certain: they didn't sleep soundly all through the night.

It's difficult to say what time it was, but it was well after dusk that both Reabyne, and Nina would find themselves awoken to a soft noise. A dull thud, thud, thud. Both Variel, and Aiko, remained asleep, half-pinning Reabyne in the bed, while Nina was against the wall on her own without the same issues. The shutter that Variel had closed earlier now lay open, and was 'flapping' some and lightly banging against a nearby table. Perhaps it was the breeze, though, perhaps not, for after a few seconds, it stopped.

It was instead replaced with the soft groan of the wood, starting near the window, but proceeding across the floor to the bed. Moonlight came in from the open window, providing enough light to see well enough for eyes adjusted for the dark, yet, not a thing could be seen. Was it just the building settling from an abnormally cold night, imaginations running wild, or something else entirely?

Starting with staring - and a Detect Masgic - Reabyne tried to catch a glimpse of something. It took her long enough, so she would only react otherwise if something happened, or half a minute passed. Light motes flying around in a Hpynotic Pattern in the part of the room where something seemed to be... If they was lucky, neither of them would be in the area of the spell, and if not mesmerized, the supposedly invisible kidnapper would be caught when the small lights from the magic would not be able to go through its body.

Only then, a full minute after she woke up, would the elf reply to nina's question with either going back to sleep, or kicking the others awake.

Tavish counted out the money from the tip jar as the day drew to a close, and dropped it off at the brothel, after reimbursing himself for the money he put down for the horse of course. Satisfied with the days take, all things considered, the half elf took some time to look around the town, get a feel for it even as the light slowly died. Finally he returned to the front of the inn to wait for Beatrix, as he approached he spotted her outside of the building and waved back when she noticed him. He noticed how quiet it was as he approached her, the simple lack of noise likely would be unnerving to those who weren't use to it. Tavish though would often go for days or even weeks without any sign of humanoid life, and was able to focus on the other background noises, the sound of crickets, and the wind in the trees. He also kept his ears open for any oddities, sound that didn't match, and unnatural silences.

He smiled at the woman as she offered him the flask and took it, taking a swill of the liquid inside, feeling the slight burn as the alcohol slithered down his throat. "I think I can keep my liqueur long enough to still be useful if anything happens" he answers her with a grin. The truth was that he intended to monitor his consumption, to make sure he still had his edge if anything were to happen. He take a moment to think, "Agreed, two heads are better then one, but three are better then two" he says, leading the way over to the stables and knocking on the doors before entering the structure.

Perception 20 ^^ Listening and looking for anything unnatural during his little outing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom