Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Pathfinder] The Autumnvale Brothel

Status
Not open for further replies.
~~~ Barracks 2F -- Bunkroom ~~~

"Oi, come onnn... " A disgruntled female voice calls in response to Nina's knock, and entry. A second groan joins the lady's voice, though it is difficult to see from where. Not only is there little light coming into the room--the single window has the shutters closed, and a black cloth draped over behind it--but there is several double-bunks strewn throughout the room. Clothes, and in some places, armor lay haphazardly discarded on the floor, and various trunks and chests, some open, some not, are visible here and there.

Then, on top of one of the bunks to Nina's left, there's moment. A bod turning over onto their stomach, and soon a pair of eyes staring at Nina. "Whyadda want? Was it? Disappearances?" the man asks, which is followed by a pillow being flung from two bunks over and hitting him in the side of the head and the woman, from the same direction, saying "Can't it wait a few more hours? Ugh... "

The pillow is tossed back, and the man shuffles to the edge of his bunk, and hops down. His muscled frame comes into view in the dim light, wearing basically only some scant underthings for modesty's sake, and he pads barefoot across the wood over toward Nina while rubbing his eyes. "Someone's... investgatin' those? Yeah, alright, what do you wanna know?"

A heavy sigh comes from the woman, and she sits up in her bunk, shifting to sit on the edge of her bed. She's in a similar state of undress, though a tactfully placed blanket keeps some of her more sensual areas covered leaving just arms, back, and part of one leg visible.

~~~ Barracks 2F -- Captain's Quarters ~~~

The door was unlocked, so not many tricks needed to be done there. The room beyond is rather neat, tidy, and well-kept. To the left of the door is an empty armor stand, and against the far wall on the same side is a well-made bed with a few pillows and simple red sheets. At the foot of the bed is a large chest, with a visible padlock sealing it shut, and a nightstand with a drawer, a glass of half-drank liquid, and a small lockbox rests beside the bed.

Across from that, on the right, is a tidy desk, with a few inkwells and pens, rolled pieces of parchment on a small wooden rack, and a stack of papers held down by a rock. The shutters are open, and view into the courtyard of the town. There are numerous drawers on both the left and right side of the desk, flanking the pushed in-chair, none of which appear to be even slightly ajar to hint what might have been used recently.

An animal skin rug covers the majority of the center of the room, and in the corner directly to the right of the door is a table with a small candle holder. A quick glance at the papers on the desk show them to be simple duty rosters, watch reports, and other such things, though the rolled parchment couldn't be read without being unravelled.

~~~ Autumnvale Brothel ~~~

The woman Tavish addressed had just finished motioning toward the slightly ajar door with the light coming from it, when that door opened and Ophelia herself stepped out. Irritated blue eyes come to focus on Tavish, and then, after a moment they relax, perhaps he wasn't who she was expecting. "What are ya here for?" she questioned, in a tone that was a little standoffish as she made her way around the counter, and stepped out into the main area of the brothel.

"As ya can see," she motioned to the lady on the couch as she continued, "My lady is a bit occupied, if ya want some attention, there'll be some waiting involved. The others aren't in the mood to entertain tonight, which is why we opened so late." The tall lady crosses her arms, still wearing the open-backed green gown she had stepped out in earlier in the day. Behind her, through the door, a simple room that's part bedroom, part office, can be seen.

Tavish's gaze followed the woman's gesture to the door, and he watched as it opened. He looked Ophelia up and down and was impressed, and he gave her a slight bow out of deference. After all, anyone who looked like they could throw him any significant distance was deserving of respect.

The young mans gaze turned to the woman on the couch when the mistress motioned to her. "While I would enjoy the ladies company immensely" he said, longing in his eyes "I'm interested in finding the others that have gone missing" he finished. Tavish purposely, if somewhat stiffly, returned his gaze to Ophelia "If you would answer some questions I think it would help. When did the first and last girl go missing? And when did the building behind the brothel burn down?" he asked.

Eris had quickly disappeared from the group promising to catch up after she found her clothes once everyone made their way to the barracks. Wrapped in naught but the cloak to protect her modesty, she quickly made her way back to the stables, frantically searching for her clothes. Her armor was laying there, plain as day, but after several minutes of searching, the rest of her clothing failed to turn up. Sighing, she quickly dons her chain shirt, wincing as the cold steel bites into her flesh, the chilly touch hardening her nipples as she wraps the cloak around her waist as a makeshift sarong. It won't due to hide her lack of underthings if she has to move quickly, but it'll serve for the moment, at least until she can figure out a way to earn some coin to replace her missing outfit.

Finally, she makes her way toward where the others disappeared to, seeing the priestess and Tavish just as they enter the brothel. Quickly making her way after them, she can't make eye contact, "Sorry I missed the meeting...I couldn't find my..." trailing off, she glances down. "Anyway, could you fill me in? You're here to talk to Ophelia, right?"

Asking just in time, the woman herself steps out of the office. Nodding to back up Tavish, "He speaks true, we want to help, however we can, but we need information."

Keeping the tidyness of the room, Reabyne heads for the bed... The footlocker and the nightstand's drawer an obvious choice, but the lockbox being near by gave her some more options.
Thinking how she would have her hands and fingers far from the locks and hinges, she muses and uses the last easy spell she ever learned - up until now, that is. Light knocks springing the closed items open, the redhead would be careful not to really move things out of their place while she takes a look. Of course, she had hoped nothing interesting or precious would get her interest.

Then she would stroke the furniture all over and under, looking for hidden - or just under the bed - things. Smelling the liquid without disturbing or touching the glass...

If she would still have time and hear nobody approaching, Reabyne would be crawling towards the desk, making sure to feel up the animal skin rug. There could be something hidden, or even traplike under it. Oh, well, inkwells, pens, and rolled pieces of parchment did not interested her more than the stack of papers held down - and holding-eyeing the rock is also something she had to do to be through. But... she just had to carefully roll out the paper, withoutshaking loose anything or breaking any material. Magical palm tricks help a lot with the examination of the room...

Careful towards the open shutters, and glancing into the courtyard from time to time, Reabyne cocks her ear towards the room and the corridor outside - but of course she had closed the door...

After she finishes with the inspection of the desk and the chair, she finally turns to examining the drawers carefully.

"I understand", Aiko nods. "it is difficult times... still, I would love to talk to YOUR employees - perhaps I'll be able to provide them with the modicum of comfort they obviously need... of course, their colleaguies who disappeared need our help much more dire, but what's the point in lurking blindly? I don't believe for a moment elves are at fault here... a shame I couldn't talk to them myself. I'll ask my Lady to grant me a power to transcend languages, but only it'll have to wait until the dawn... for now, i'll have to limit my search to those who speak Common."

She turns to the - no longer naked, to the pristess's hidden disappointment - woman they met earlier. "My, my", she smiles, "wearing armor even in the house of love - such a devotion is worthy of praise, of course, but isn't it uncomfortable? You need to rest and relax, my dear... I could give you a massage, if you want..."

Ophleia's face relaxed some, and a warmer smile came to her lips at Tavish's mention he was there to help. "I'll answer whatever ya wanna ask that I can," she replied, as she motioned Tavish, Aiko and Eris over toward some of the couches at the far side of the room, away from the trio who were enjoying themselves. "Am surprised ya ain't charging after the elves, at least, ya were amongst the group I saw Algar leading into his barracks?" The woman spoke as she moved, and slid onto the middle of one of the couches before she crossed her legs.

"Zaria was the first one who disappeared, three... maybe four months back now. Iyana was the last, about a week and a half, to two weeks ago now." Ophelia scowled some as she finished those last words, adding: "... I expect another disappearance soon. Algar's been useless. As has everything we've done. And it's been happening every few weeks." There's a few cracks as the woman clenches one of her fists, her eyes turning back up after she had glanced down.

"The building behind us, ya say? That was... " Ophleia's face scrunched up some, her hanging foot jiggling as well as she thought. "Four, five weeks back? That's more the Mayor's thing, ain't mine."

It was then she addressed Aiko's request. "Ya can ask em' to talk, I suppose... if ya are here to help. They say no, and ya push the issue though, I'm throwing ya out face-first. An of course the elves aren't to blame, Ariawyn was taken too, one of my elve girls. Don't see why they'd do that if this was a them-versus-humans thing. And all my girls speak common, hell, Variel speaks a half-dozen."

Chuckling, she glances between Aiko and Eris. "... Rooms though, we have available. If ya want one, just need to see some coin. Can't run a business on charity especially with my girls missing. Need to make sure they've still got a home." Clicking her tongue, she motions to the stairs. "Variel's room is on the third floor, room two. Maribel is on the second floor, room six."

~~~ Guard Barracks ~~~

A strong scent of alcohol wafts off the glass on the nightstand, and inside the drawer there is a thick book, like a journal, as well as several odds and ends. Loose gold coins, small trinkets, scraps of papers with personal notes of no consequence. Which mirrored a lot of what she searched--old boots under the table, and a lot of the drawers on the desk just held extra parchment, inkwells, shackles, and the like.

One drawer contained a list of old reports, things over a month old, not current, or otherwise resolved.

None of the fretting about for hidden switches or buttons revealed much of anything, the Captain's room, it seemed, was as plain as it looked.

"Anything you could tell me, really. Especially about the elves that you saw a few days ago. Can you tell me about that?" Nina asked rubbing a hand through her blonde hair.

Tavish heard Eris behind him and turned his head to look at her, noticing her bare arms and legs. One of his eyebrows rose in a silent question, then he felt a little mischievous, and wiggled them at her, before turning back to Ophleia.

He followed the mistress to the couch, he smiled at her question "Personally I was hoping the good captain would have some information, sadly it was mostly wishful thinking. I've never been one to run off without a plan, besides I could probably track them down anyway, as long as I don't wait to long"

He nodded at her Looks like I'll need to pay the Mayor a visit after this he thought.

At the mention of rooms he lifted his hand "I would like a room for the night actually, I've been on the road for quite some time and could use a rest" he said, taking up his coin purse and shaking it a few time to make the coins clink. He looked back at the two girls "anyone care to share it with me?"he asked, his gaze settling on Eris. He had a spare set of clothing in his bag, and it looked like the girl could use it, even if they would be a little big on her.

Between Tavish's eyebrow wagging and Aiko's suggestion, Eris blushes and tries to ignore the former while shaking her head at the latter, "It is a little chilly, but I will be fine," she says, dodging further explanation but thanks her for the offer. As Ophelia's explanation continued, however, she frowned. There must be something more here, someone must have a clue, we have nothing to go on...

As the talk turned toward rooms, Eris' blush returned. Without her clothing and coin purse, there was a very real possibility she'd be sleeping naked in the stables. She had to weigh her options on if that was preferable to sharing a bed with Tavish, the blush going from pink to crimson. She wasn't one to ask for charity, however, and rather than plead her case, she instead returned to the investigation.

"The missing women must have had something in common beyond simply being employed here. Every few weeks...was it perchance on nights of a full moon? Did they service the same customers?"

Reabyne just glanced at the writings to see if any of them was in any other language than common, maybe if they had pictures or drawings... But if it seemed to be containing names, she would also try to memorize which name was where, and in what kind of surroundings - as in militia, kidnapped, a friend, containing a reprimand or an interesting note... But she did not had time to read all.

And while she tried to stay away from the coins, if she found something very interesting or pricey knick-knack, it would take an effort to put it back where she found it.

"Thank you, Mistress Ophelia", Aiko nods humbly and reaches into the coin purse hidden within her massive tiara, "I would like a room as well, for later..." true, she has one in the inn already, but being closer to the place would certainly make investigations easier, won't it? "Worst case scenario, I'll have to spend nights here until the next disappearance. I hope I'll be of help..."

With that, she heads up to the second floor and knocks on the door of room six.

Finally remembering her manners, Eris looks to Aiko before she leaves the room. "Oh, miss, forgive me, earlier I was..." she blushes again, but holds out her hand and smiles, "Name's Eris, nice to meet you."

"What do you mean?" Aiko stops briefly and turns around with a smile, "You did no wrong in Arshea's eyes, Eris." Aiko takes the woman's hand but, instead of shaking it, gently strokes Eris's exposed arm. "You're beautiful, and sharing your beauty is a virtue."

"Share your beauty, Eris", she says quietly, almost in a whisper, taking a step towards the woman, "Don't be ashamed."

Tavish watched the interplay between the two women with a raised eyebrow, he had to agree with the cleric. Eris truly was someone to behold, though preferably with a profound lack of clothing, like earlier. He also hoped she would share it again, and then shook his head I've really been on the road for to long he thought.

Beaming at Aiko, Eris' blush slowly fades as she nods her head, the embarrassment fading with the shame she suddenly no longer feels, her curse taking hold and overwriting her natural inclinations. "You're right, I shouldn't be," she says as she reaches down and rapidly pulls her chain shirt up and off her, her bountiful breasts bouncing free, offering everyone an enticing view of her clearly erect nipples, the armor was rather cold after all, even as she wiggles her hips with a sharp thrust to the side, shaking herself free of the poorly wrapped cloak, exposing her most intimate parts to all as she carelessly bends at the waist to pick up the discarded cloak, and in doing so proving that she was at least a little aroused by her own actions, even though she clearly wasn't ashamed of them. "I shouldn't be wearing armor in town anyway, and I need to return this to the guard, too," as if it was the most perfectly normal thing to suddenly strip yourself naked. Looking to Tavish, "If the priestess is going to interview the girls, can you show me to the guard barracks? I'm not sure where it is."

Tavish watched as the change overtook Eris, though he didn't realize it at the time, after all, it had been a while since he had last worked with the girl. He knew of her... Issue, and hadn't heard what Aiko had whispered to the girl, though he knew she had said something. He saw Eris begin to lift her shirt and for a moment he though that she was messing with him and the others. "Don't tease us Eris" he said, and then with a quick motion the girl had removed her chain shirt. Tavish grin dropped open and he stared at the beauty in-front of him, and watched as she shifted the cloak off her hips. His next words probably could have been chosen better but he was in no state to think at that moment, even as she finished retrieving the article of clothing. "Fuck me and half the town" he said wide eyed and staring, and then his eyes went even larger when the words that came out of his mouth finally reached his brain.

Aiko, unaware of Eris's situation, had no idea how Tavish's words would affect the woman (and that was lucky for him, as well; or the priestess would count the half-elf as her personal enemy). So, she had no reason to worry; with an appreciative smile, she nodded and added, "Good luck on your investigation, Eris; feel free to come to my room if you get tired, teh offer of the massage still stands..."

Nodding at Tavish, suddenly Eris finds that to be a wonderful idea, and she immediately moves over to him, moving to strip off his pants and get at his cock as quickly as she could, but not so quickly as to have done it before Aiko left the room. Even as she fumbles with his trousers, Eris glances toward Ophelia, "Mistress Ophelia, I just had a wonderful idea! Your girls don't want to work right now, right? Well, why don't you offer a special...I'll fuck every male in town for free, and you can have a tip jar for donations for the girls! I bet whoever is targeting them will come for me that way. I'll even start right now, just make a sign and put me out front," she says, beaming.

Tavish can't help but stare as the girl approaches him in that instant, pulling and tugging at his belt and trousers. As she speaks the inspiration strikes him, she's right, even if this is a curse empowered idea, it might actually work... And if not it will at least raise moral for the town, myself first of all he thought. He looks up at the mistress of the house "I can help out if needed, hawk the goods as it were" he says, twitching slightly as his belt comes free and his pants looses under Eris's stead attention.

Unless something stops her, the moment Tavish's cock finds freedom, Eris shoves him backward onto a nearby table and hops up to straddle him, impaling herself without foreplay on his member and starts to go at him, gyrating and moaning lewdly, ignoring any protests while trying to put on a show for Ophelia to prove she had what it takes to keep the brothel's reputation alive even as a 'new girl' and make it the greatest moment of her partner's life.

....wow, Tavish is a lucky fucker...Eris Nat 20'd her perform

1D20+11 => 31

Tavish expects Eris to start sucking on him once she gets his pants off, and so is taken completely by surprise when she shoves him over and mounts him. Her warm sheath gliding down his length in the next instant, and any protests quickly die in his throat. He lets out a long groan and wraps his hands around her hips, just letting the beauty do her thing. He completely forgets where his is for a moment an that they have a audience.

Holy crap lol thats one hell of a time to get a nat 20 XD

(Eris, Tavish)

"If ya think ya can track them, give me five minutes to get dressed." Ophleia stated with a dark look while her hand gripped into the seat of the couch rather firmly. However, her moment passes rather quickly, and she gave a nod of her head. "Big house beside the barracks if ya want the mayor. Leonid is old, and... " She trailed off, brow furrowing. "I was gonna say not an idiot, but Algar wouldn't be going ahead with his stupid plan if Leonid hadn't okayed it."

With that, she rose up from her seat, motioning for those who also rise, if anyone, to stay. Ophelia retreated back over toward the counter, and door to her room, slipping behind it, and ducking down, leaving those here with a few moments to talk as she went to fetch something.

When she stepped back, it was in time to see Eris practically pounce on Tavish and start on his trousers. For a moment, it was clear she wasn't sure what to think, but then, she cracked a soft smile, and chuckled. "Ophleia. Hate that Mistress nonsense. I ain't some married man's whore." Rather than respond to the suggestion, she took a moment to seperate the two keys in her hand. One she passed to Eiko, and one to Tavish, though if he was... unable to take it in the moment, she would place it upon the table. "I've only the two rooms, so two of ya will have to share. Looks like that won't be an issue though."

By now, Eris' actions had caught the eyes of the other three over on the couch. A few hushed whispers ran between them, and the lady of the brothel as well as Tugara laughed, while 'poor' Skylar shrunk back into his seat and blushed even more furiously than he had been a moment before. Tugara was the first to act of the group. She hopped up, reached down and grabbed Skylar, and yanked him to his feet, nearly making the man stumble and fall over. The lady with them popped up right quick after.

"Ma'am?" the girl asked, and Ophelia glanced over before giving a go-ahead wave, prompting a giggle, and for her to grab both Skylar and Tugara's hands and tugging them up the stairs.

Ophelia turned her attention back and seemed relatively unphased by Eris' new position, she even gave an appriasing look as she shepped around to get a better view. "Well, ya know what ya are doin' there, I'll give you that," she offered, moving passed and taking a seat on the couch across the way. "But I ain't going to give my endorsement on a girl I haven't trained or checked. My girls do a bit more than hoppin' on and riding away, even if ya can shut a man up right quick. Don't even think I've taken a man like that since my first few battles."

For a time, she goes quiet, merely watching the pair, yet thinking on the idea for she didn't wait long before she added. "But... if ya wanna make yourself a target to try an' spare one of my girls, I'll go along with it. There's some wood in the shed out back ya can use for a sign. Use one of the more worn out chairs to prop the door open, even. Let me know when ya want to talk more, I'll leave ya to it." Despite the fact she hadn't been sitting long, Ophelia got right back up at that, and headed for her room, pausing after only a few steps to glance back, and say: "Don't make a mess of my couches."

~~~ Brothel, Second Floor ~~~
(Aiko)

The initial few knocks upon the door were met with nothing but silence. All the doors along the hallway are shut, and there were six total in all, three to one side, and three to the other. Aiko stood at the far end from the stairs she had come up, close to a second set of stairs that lead up to the third floor, though the initial set also went up to the top as well--something the group of Skylar, Tugara, and the woman with them made use of. Aiko might have even noticed them heading up that way.

Then, there's a soft click, and the door opens barely a crack. All Aiko was able to glimpse staring back at her was a single green eye, a sliver of a pale white face, and some ruffled brown curls. That singular eye glanced her up and down, the door itself braced by the woman's body. "Who are you? What do you want? I-I'm not working today," she said in an almost accusitory tone. The fingers that held and braced the door trembled some, and that same emotion could be seen as well as heard from the woman Ophelia named as Maribel.

It doesn't take Tavish to take action as Eris rides him, the fever of his lust burning bright. Grasping the girl's hips the young man start bucking upwards, lifting the girl up a little to make penetration faster and easier. His aching cock pulsing as it slides in and out of her pussy, slick with her juices. It also doesn't take him long however, not at the rate their going, to reach his limit. His member swells with pressure and he lets out a grunt before holding her down on to the muscle, letting his seed burst inside of her. He wanted to go again, not being completely satisfied, but there was work to do. Letting Eris up he finds his discarded pants and resecures them "Eris, wait by the stables for me" he says, before rushing off to find the old wood boards. Assembling a basic sign the ranger brings it to the stables and sets in up alongside a glass tip jar. Going into the stables he finds the biggest stud there and leads the animal out. He also spots a simple flower growing next to the doors as he passes, and recognizes it as a Fertility booster and aphrodisiac, a potent one and plucks it. bringing the beast and flower to Eris he plucks off the petals and drops the rest, coming up behind the girl. Giving her the remnants of the flower he says "here Eris, eat these, and lets get too work" before waiting her to finish swallowing them.

Taking his hand he rubs rubs it against her entrance, and brings his wet fingers in front of the studs nose, and repeating the process. by the third time the horse is raring to go, and I start my speech. "Come one come all to experience the newest member of the Autumvail Brothel!" He shouts, letting the girl and beast demonstrate Eris's talents.

Craft Skill check = 14, to make the sign
Perform skill check = 5 to entice the crowd to sample Eris (lol It is a bad idea for me to roll Performs apparently lol)

Eris isn't quiet as she gives her all to Tavish, enjoying every thrust, but unfortunately for her, the orders she was given did nothing to speed along her own climax, and even as Tavish's seed filled her, she still wanted more. Still, he was but one man, and she had a lot of work to do, and so, leaving her armor and borrowed cloak where they lie, the naked rogue gleefully followed her lover's order, shamelessly sauntering over to the stables, letting any she passes plainly see her dripping wet sex and explaining that she was a new girl that Ophelia gave permission to undergo special training.

Once her partner reappears, with a new, much more beastly companion, it suddenly dawns on Eris that of course if she was going to fuck half the town, that would include the stallions and other animals, and as she comes to that realization she happily consumes the offered flower. The effects are near instantaneous as her eyes dilate and her already aroused state becomes unbearable. Tavish barely has time to get the stallion ready before Eris has crawled under it and positioned herself on all fours. It takes but a moment to line him up, and with a little encouragement, it only takes one mighty thrust for the entire length of the thick, meaty shaft, at least two feet long and thicker than her arm, impales Eris' hungry lower lips, the mass distending her stomach and revealing the outline of the flared cock through her gut, only for the horse to start thrusting, in and out, in and out, over and over, causing Eris to scream in ecstasy each time, making more noise than Tavish and putting on an obscene show, "Gods yes! Fuck me more, harder! Show the boys that I'm free to use!"

1D20+11 => 25

Should you/I roll to see if Eris gets knocked up by this steed thanks to Tavish's fertility herb? Or Tavish himself? Or any of what'll cum soon?

Hope they don't get arrested! Eris will have to start raping people if she doesn't get them to come to her...by the way, what's the total population of the town?

"I'm not here to use your services", Aiko smiles gently, "But to offer mine... You're scared and tired, and that's not your fault; anyone would be, having lived through what you did... let me help you, Maribel; tell me about your worries, that will help you clear your mind... I can help your body relax as well", priestess's smile grows a bit more mischievous, "but only if you ask me to."

1d20+11=29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom