Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: TWD: A Fighting Chance (greenandgold x randomname98766789)

During the kiss, Daryl almost refused to believe it was real. The feeling of her lips on his, though, was unmistakable. That felt so good, really. Daryl was lost in the moment, his eyes closing and relaxing into the feeling. The young man even leaned his body closer to the blonde, hands moving onto her waist and gently holding her during the kiss. After it was broken, Daryl paid attention to every word she said and he waited until she was finished before answering. “I am glad you did this. I wanted to, but I could never bring myself to do it. Being happy is something that does not happen often to me, not even before the end of the world. I can see myself happy with you, Beth. That scares me to think it, but I want to try it with you, if you’d have me.”

“I will be honest with you and I will tell you if I change my mind. I agree with everything you say but I don’t plan on this not working. I plan for this to be something special we have for a long time.” They kissed again and Daryl slid his hands underneath her shirt, resting on her stomach. It was a sublte way of showing that he wanted to undress her and kickstart their relationship with a night of fun. However, he was afraid to ask, afraid she might not be ready.

--------------------------------

While the touching turned Glenn on, so did Maggie’s words. She wanted rough? She was going to get it. Without wasting another second, Glenn suddenly gripped the female’s shirt and all but ripped it off her torso. It was practically removed as quickly as humanly possible without ripping any material. If she was wearing a bra underneath, it was also quickly removed. Glenn did not waste time. Instead of kissing down her chest like he normally did, Glenn grabbed her pants and underwear at the same time, pulling them both down together until they slid off her bare feet. In record time, Maggie joined her husband in nudity. Winking at the brunette, Glenn’s wheels were still turning. Looking to her and the bed, he thought it might be fun to fuck somewhere other than a mattress. He stood up and pulled Maggie with him but not before he reached into a close bag.

He did nothing but pull out a roll of duct tape and only removed one strip. “We can’t risk Daryl and your sister hearing you now, can we? You’re quite the screamer anyways.” Others hearing did not matter to Glenn, he just wanted to gag her because it was hot but Glenn knew that Maggie knew that anyways. Before moving, he just pressed the duct tape over her lips and suddenly grabbed her ass and lifted her up against the wall, pinning her there. “How about you wrap your legs around my waist and your arms around my neck, then hold on for a wild ride, baby?”

Beth smiled and nodded as she listened to Daryl speak. Once he was done and they had kissed a few times, she relaxed beside him. A smirk came to her lips when the young woman felt him slip his hands under her shirt and rest them on her stomach. "You can take my shirt off. We just have to be careful of my arm and leg," She murmured softly, before kissing him once more. The blonde moved closer to Daryl and hesitantly started to run her own hands over his body, enjoying the feel of his skin. She traced her hands over his arms, and then slipped her hands under his shirt, tracing his chest as they continued to kiss.

Her eyes met his and she smiled as the kiss broke. The blonde carefully maneuvered her injured arm and took her shirt off, setting it aside. She was now in her bra and took his hands and placed them fully on her breasts so that there was no question that she wanted to do this with him. "Take the rest of my clothes off, and I'll take off all of yours.." The words were said softly, as she prepared herself to take this amazing step with him. "If you want to back out, now's the time to do so." Beth said, giving him an out in case he needed one, and had changed his mind.

Maggie grinned when her husband gripped her shirt tightly and yanked it off of her. A chuckle left her lips when he also tore off her bra a few moments later, in his eagerness to see her naked flesh. She quickly lifted her hips and legs as he moved on to pulling off her pants and underwear a few moments later, now leaving her completely bare to him. The brunette wondered what he had planned when he scooped her up into his arms. He set her down a few moments later, and the young woman nodded when he brought out some duct tape, eager for the two of them to get started.

She quickly shook her head in agreement at Glenn's words. A moment later, a sexy smirk appeared on her lips when he said that she was quite the screamer during sex. It was true, she had absolutely no problem being vocal during sex. The brunette remained there and let him place the tape over her lips. She was happily surprised and turned on when he pushed her up against the wall, grabbing her ass and pinning her body there with his own. A quick nod came from Maggie at his words, and she rushed to obey and then wrapped her legs and arms around him.

Daryl knew he had to be careful since Beth was injured, but she was open to this. Nodding his head and licking his lips, Daryl decided to slowly pull the shirt up her abdomen and off her arms. When it came to removing the shirt from her injured arm, Daryl was careful, not pulling at her limb or anything. After it was removed, he moved just as close to the blonde so they could start kissing. As she started to touch his own body, a smile grew to his face as he felt happy she wanted to experiment. “Take mine off, too. Touch me as much as you want.” He whispered softly. It did not take long before she complied and now placed his hands onto her breasts. She said to take off all her clothes and then gave him an out, but that was an out he did not need at all.

“I do not want out, Beth. Do you? If you do, I understand. I want to go through with this though. I want to see what happens with us tonight and figure out what to do from there.” Daryl murmured, deciding to give her supple breasts a squeeze with his hand.

------------

Glenn once read that the male pushing the female against the wall was one of the best places for rough sex. It was also a great location for the male to have dominance during sex. This was a perfect night for both. Before he entered his wife, Glenn decided to lean down for a kiss. Of course, there was duct tape covering her lips so it was not that easy to give her a full kiss. Instead, Glenn kissed her as best he could, his tongue reaching out and touching Maggie’s bottom and upper lip where the duct tape covered them. A smile was on his face and his hands continued to squeeze and fondle her ass.

Glenn slowly pushed forward so his long, hard erection entered inside the brunette. His head tilted back as he moaned out her name softly against her gagged lips. Glenn did not hold back. His fingers continued to dig into her flesh as he forced the tip of his cock as deep as he could inside of Maggie each time. He felt her tight walls squeezing his girth with each pump of his hips. The sound of their hip bone slamming together filled the room as did the sound of Maggie’s ass and back slamming into the wall.

Beth smiled at Daryl's words and after getting his permission, she removed his shirt with her good hand, and set it aside them on the bed. A few moments later, the blonde felt his hands on her breasts and then sighed softly in pleasure. "I don't plan on ditching you. You'd have to kick me out," The young woman said softly. She nodded at his words and then moaned when he squeezed her breasts with his hand. "You're teasing.." She said and then placed her uninjured hand on top of his, encouraging him to keep squeezing her breasts. "I'd tell you if I had a problem with anything."

Maggie eagerly kissed her husband back, though this kiss wasn't as good as a regular one, since there was the duct tape on her mouth. She felt his tongue probe against her lips and the tape and used her tongue to try and do the same to his. The brunette felt Glenn's hands continue to squeeze her ass and it caused her to moan against the tape over her mouth, as she wanted more from him. A few moments later, the young woman felt his cock enter her, causing her to try and spread her legs wider for him, and moaning as his cock filled her.

The sound of him moaning her name was erotic, and each time he thrust into her, she felt his hands gripping her ass tighter and tighter and it caused her to work her body into his. Her hips slammed into Glenn's as they fucked, needing and wanting things to get a little more rough than they usually did. And she was surprised and happy when it did so, as Glenn started to fuck her harder, which caused her back and ass to slam into the wall as they fucked. Though she wanted to get as far away from that hospital where Beth had been trapped as they could, the brunette had to admit that she was glad they had stopped for the night, because of Rick's car running out of gas.

“I know you will. Tell me if I’m hurting you, too.” Although Daryl would try to avoid contact wherever Beth was injured, there was no telling what would happen when they got into having sex. It was not like Daryl could easily control his hungry body when Beth was nude. Being convinced he should continue playing with her breasts, Daryl kept his hands tightly around Beth’s chest, squeezing the mounds firmly. His fingers dug into the skin and his lips finally found the girl’s lips again. The kiss was electrifying and Daryl felt like his entire body was on fire right now.

“I wanted to do this for a long time. I feel like I’m dreaming right now.” Daryl admitted before pulling away from Beth’s mouth. He reached down to start undoing her jeans slowly. Before pulling the pants down, he kissed right above her panties, letting his lips graze against her crotch a few times as he moaned out softly. “You look even better than I ever imagined.” Daryl admitted again as he had thought about having Beth undressed many times before. Now he went to work with pulling down her jeans as well as whatever she had on her feet.

-----------------

Lately, the couple did not have ample chances for a good fucking. Things have been quick while they were out searching for her sister and after they escaped Terminus. Glenn was thankful for the change of pace, for being able to bind Maggie’s wrists and put a piece of tape over her mouth. “God, I can never get tired of hearing you with a piece of tape over your lips.” He growled lowly as those muffled moans continued to turn him on. It was so arousing to not only hear the muffled sounds, but to see her lips twitching against the tape as the imprint gave Glenn a perfect view of her pretty lips. Unable to resist himself, Glenn kissed her again, his mouth sealing directly over the position of Maggie’s lips against the duct tape.

Incredibly aroused, every sound from Maggie’s mouth made Glenn want to thrust harder. Along with their moans, the sound of her ass slamming against the wall filled the room. Glenn knew this would make Maggie sore and be almost unable to sit for a few days, but it was worth it. The markings around her wrists would show as well but Glenn felt rather proud when he saw someone looking at the markings on Maggie’s wrists with curious eyes. It was not exactly a secret that their sex life was kinky. “I love you, my sexy wife. I’m going to cum all inside of you tonight, baby.” The young man breathed out, still kissing her over the tape.

"You're not too bad to look at, either." Beth said softly, as she removed Daryl's clothes as he removed hers. They kissed a few more times, and each time was better than the last. As he played with her breasts a few moments later, it caused her to moan at his touch. She let out a displeased sound when he moved away, removing his lips from hers, but her displeasure
turned to pleasure as he started to remove her jeans. She moaned louder when Daryl kissed above her panties a moment later, his lips moving over her crotch, which felt wonderful.

The blonde grew even more eager as he pulled her jeans off the rest of the way, along with her shoes, and then her panties.

Maggie was happy to kiss Glenn back as he put the tape over her lips and made sure that her wrists were bound pretty well. She loved how he got rougher and rougher with her, their bodies slamming against the wall each time he rammed his cock inside of her, causing her to moan loudly against the tape that was over her mouth. Her ass would be sore for days after slamming into the wall like this, but the brunette couldn't find it in herself to care. At least not at the moment. All she cared about was the here and the now, and the two of them making each other feel good.

Her husband's words had her quickly nodding, as she told him without words that she wanted him to flood her with his come. She moved her head so that she could brush her taped lips against his, telling him without words that she loved him, too. Maggie had never figured herself for the marriage type, but after meeting and falling in love with Glenn, he had changed
that for her, for so much the better.

Daryl was not exactly inexperienced. Even though he had been with many women before, he was nervous about something. It was possible that he simply never felt so strongly about someone as he did with Beth. The last thing Daryl wanted was to screw something up – because they might have something wonderful going here. The redneck kept his eyes locked onto Beth’s the entire time as they kissed and as he removed her clothes. Soon enough, they were both nude and Daryl hoped she truly did think he was attractive. He was self-conscious sometimes because of all the scars on his back from his childhood but he hoped that was not bothering Beth.

So far, though, things were going well. “Are you ready?” Daryl breathed out, waiting to see if Beth wanted to do this still. The last thing he wanted was to pressure her into anything. After she confirmed it, Daryl gently crawled on top of the blonde and started to kiss her again. Her lips were so soft and so sweet – he could not get over how that felt. Reaching down, he gripped his cock with one hand and lined it up with Beth’s entrance. Once that was done, the male slowly pushed forward, slowly entering inside of the blonde as he moaned her name, just waiting to see and hear if he was hurting her too much and then he would adjust properly.

--------------

It always amazed Glenn just how open Maggie was to his kinks. He always worried about her not wanting to do bondage or be roughed up in the bedroom. However, he quickly realized after suggesting it for the first time that she was indeed okay with it – and that meant Glenn did not hold back anything in the bedroom now. Just like this current moment, Glenn thrust as hard and as fast as he could. The sound of her ass slamming the wall got louder as did the sound of their hips connecting as well. Those muffled moans were just so sexy that Glenn could hardly keep himself steady.

He wished to hear those noises every night. Sometimes, he did just only gag her when they made love. When she brushed her lips against his while the tape covered her mouth, Glenn felt himself get weak in the knees as he kissed back. Both hands remained firmly planted onto her ass, squeezing and fondling the flesh as it felt like Maggie’s pussy was milking his girth already with the pre-cum leaking from the tip. “I fucking love you so much.” Glenn growled as he moved to start kissing her neck. His breathing was heavy and ragged and he knew that he might not last much longer at this rate with his wife all bound and gagged like this.

Beth's heart beat quickly in her chest as the realization that they were finally doing this, went through her. A smile came to her lips, and she kissed Daryl's lips as their eyes locked and they removed each other's clothes. She could see that he was nervous because of the scars on his back. And while the blonde had never asked about his childhood because she knew it hadn't been a good one, she had overheard him make an offhand comment once, about how his father had done that to him. So she decided not to make a big deal about his scars, and hopefully try to help him feel comfortable with her.

She gently moved over on the bed and rolled Daryl onto his side so that she could have perfect access to his entire body. Once she had that, the blonde moved up behind him and started to press gentle kisses on his back, but especially on his scars. "I know that you've been though a lot of bad things in your life, and that these scars probably remind you of a horrible time. I hope you won't get angry by what I'm about to say," She said, in between pressing kisses to each of his scars. "Instead of remembering the hell you went through when you got these scars, maybe you should look at it like this: You survived one of the worst times in your life and you came out on the other side of it."

"You're a strong person, Daryl. You're also kind, though I know you try to hide that part of yourself. But it didn't work with me. I know what you're capable of. So many things, both good and bad. But when I look at you, I only see good. You could've become a bad person after experiencing what you have, and then you could've gotten even worse with the world as messed up as it is, but you didn't. You're still a kind man. Maybe a bit grumpy sometimes," She said teasingly. "But I think that's more for show than anything. Also, I want to make one thing perfectly clear."

"You're not a bad person. You didn't deserve to be treated that way. You deserve to be treated with kindness and respect, and you deserve to be loved. So, if you ever get it into your head that you don't deserve anything good, I want you to talk to me, and I'll get those thoughts out of your head." After she spoke, she kissed all of his scars one more time, and then moved around him once more so that they were face to face, reached out and cupped one of his cheeks in her hand. "Sometimes, bad shit happens to good people. You've experienced it, and I've experienced it."

"The important thing to know is that I'm here for you, whatever you need. If you want to talk, or don't want to talk, that's fine. And now I'm going to stop talking so that we can have some fun.." Beth said and then smiled at him. She reached out to Daryl, and tugged him closer to her. "Make love to me," The blonde said softly.

Maggie smiled against the gag that was over her lips, as she moved her body against Glenn's. She loved when her husband got like this, all feisty and wanting to be in control and dominating. This side of him was sexy to her and she never got enough of it. Yet, the brunette also loved his kind and sweet side, and the young woman was glad that she hadn't let her fear keep her from getting to know him in the beginning, or she would have missed getting to know and love such a wonderful man, and that would just be a tragedy. Each time he slammed into her, it caused her to moan louder against the gag.

Sex with the man she loved, was one of the best things about their life together. Being able to touch him and make him feel amazing, and him touching her and making her fall apart, was one of the very best things about the two of them being together. The best part was being in love with someone who made her heart beat quickly in her chest, and made her weak in the knees. No other man had ever done that to her before the world ended. Sure, she had cared about a few men before, but never as much as she loved and cared for Glenn. He meant everything to her.

Daryl felt his heart succumb to the same response. It was beating faster than ever before, particularly when their lips touched or when he looked into Beth’s gorgeous, deep eyes. The male was thankful that she did not comment about the scars yet but he was even more thankful that it did not push her away like he feared it might have. At this point, he was rolled into a position. It appeared Beth had something in mind so he was not going to argue. He was curious as to what she was doing until he felt her lips on his back. It made him shiver and quake in the most wonderful way.

He realized exactly what she was doing now. “Thank you for saying that, Beth. I am not angry about you saying that. I think you’re right. It made me a stronger person and I had to go through that to get here today, to get to you. I’m glad you don’t think less of me because of all those scars. I know it can’t be pleasant to look at. You make me feel wanted and cared about – things I never truly felt before. I thought my brother cared for me but I now know that he cared for only himself.

Daryl needed to hear almost everything that Beth said to him – that he was kind, strong, and not a bad man. For a long time, Daryl wondered why he was treated such a way. Sometimes he wondered if he deserved it but now he felt confident that he did not. Beth was so sweet. She should not be living in a world this poor. She deserved so much better. Better – that was what Daryl wanted to give her. He had no idea how because he was not good with feelings.

He truly did not understand much about relationships so he hoped they could learn about this journey together. “Thank you, Beth. This means so much to me. I already feel better than I ever have thanks to you. I don’t know what I’d be doing without you. I don’t know what I did to make you feel this way about me but I’m glad I did it. I agree that we should stop talking now and enjoy ourselves.” With a smile, Daryl suddenly placed Beth down onto her back. Now, he was straddling her and placing both hands onto her breasts.

He started by playing with the mounds of flesh and squeezing them before giving her a kiss on the lips. After the kiss, Daryl felt himself getting worked up as his manhood was against her thigh. But before he entered her, Daryl wanted to make sure she was nice and wet so he reached down with his free hand to start massaging and rubbing on her clitoris, adding ample pressure to make sure she got stimulation from him – which would make this so much easier for her.

-----------------

Even though using bondage was Glenn’s personal kink, he found that Maggie quickly took it as well. He could tell she enjoyed when he dominated her and roughed her up. It felt like the perfect night for that and she appeared to agree. Even though he was incredibly turned on right now, Glenn was trying to contain himself. He wanted Maggie to reach her orgasm first. He wanted to feel her cum coat his cock as he fucked her. He kept his hands on her ass, squeezing, fondling, and kneading the flesh. Knowing how sensitive her ass was, Glenn knew this could add stimulation for her. His lips continued to kiss either her neck or her breasts.

He kept shifting back and forth with his attention. Sometimes it was her nipples and sometimes it was all around her mounds of flesh. His hips continued to rock tenaciously against hers, slamming his cock as deep inside of his wife as possible. Knowing exactly where her sensitive spots were, Glenn made the attack happen as he filled her over and over again. His breathing was ragged and his cock was throbbing. Glenn could not hold out much longer, but he was trying his best to get Maggie off first as nothing sounded sexier than when she moaned during her orgasm with a gag over her lips.

"There's no reason for me to ever think less of you," Beth assured him softly. "You went through something horrible, but you survived. You're here and your father's not. You're the strong one. He was weak. Only weak people hurt children. There's no excuse for it. He did those things because he thought it made him seem powerful, and because he knew that by hurting you, he could control you. But that's over now. And what you should try to remember is that he can't hurt you anymore. If you ever need or want to talk about your childhood and what happened to you, I'm a good listener and you'll get no judgment from me. That's a promise."

"I don't see the scars as anything but a part of you. You get scars from living. Fighting. Beating the odds. Which is what you did." She stopped talking, and smiled when Daryl said that she made him feel wanted and cared about. "I'm glad," The blonde said softly. "You deserve to feel that way and more. And you never need to thank me. I'm just glad that you're letting me be here for you. I know that you're used to being the strong silent type, but you don't have to be that way with me." His next words caused a huge smile to come over her, and his words meant so much to her. She was happy when he pushed her down onto her back a few moments later.

Beth moaned softly when Daryl straddled her and placed both of his hands onto her breasts. Each time his fingers wrapped around her flesh or he squeezed it, the actions caused her to moan a little louder each time. Their lips met and she took her time tasting him. She felt a happy shiver go through her body when she felt his cock against her thigh. As the blonde slipped her tongue into his mouth, she moaned into his mouth when she felt his fingers enter her and they started to rub her clit. She pulled back just slightly from the kiss. "Daryl, make love to me.." The blonde whispered, before she kissed him again. She reached out and pulled his body against hers.

Maggie moaned as she felt her husband's hands on her ass, squeezing, fondling, and kneading her flesh. Glenn's lips moved from her lips down to her breasts, and teased her by going back and forth between the two. The way his body slammed into hers as they made love, and each time his cock rammed inside of her, it made her feel amazing. After one more harsh thrust of his hips against hers, her back arched and she cried out, as she clamped down and came, trapping his cock inside of her. Her hair was probably a mess, and even though her moans were muffled by the gag in her mouth, she knew that Glenn could hear them, and enjoyed the sounds.

She smiled against the gag in her mouth as she felt him start to come inside of her. Her body still had a tight grip on his cock, and the brunette knew how much he loved it when she gripped him so tightly like this inside of her. Maggie kissed Glenn as he moved against her, his hips slamming against hers with a dangerous intensity as he worked through his own orgasm. She felt his hands still on her ass, cupping and gripping the flesh there in an even tighter grip as he came, and she wiggled her ass against his hands, to tease him and help him along. The young woman loved being with him like this. When they were like this, it was easy to see how much they loved each other.

It was uncharacteristic of Daryl to seek reassurance. However, these were uncharacteristic times. Hearing Beth say these things uplifted his spirt. It felt like Daryl was on the fantasized cloud nine. Never before had Daryl felt this way about someone – never had he felt this way, period. Though he doubted his childhood was ever something he wanted to talk about, the redneck half wondered if speaking to Beth would help. Talking was something he did not excel in doing so that was another battle for another night. Besides, he wanted to stop talking right now so they could make love.

Hearing Beth make that command again was all Daryl needed. When they kissed, he could feel the smile on her lips against his face. The gruff, prickly hair was starting to grow again and Daryl thought it was time to shave whenever he got the chance. With his hands continuing to molest Beth’s breasts, his tongue probed inside of her mouth as his cock rubbed against Beth’s wet slit. Immediately, Daryl felt his manhood become coated in her juices. His crown rested in between her labia lips, coated with her wet desire. “Get ready.” Daryl breathed out as he slowly pushed into her incredibly tight pussy.

A moan of appreciation left his lips, showing how enjoyable this was for him already. Though he felt confident the pleasure would grow, Daryl already felt unspeakable things. With deliberate slowness, Daryl withdrew from her pussy for only half a second before pressing into her hard again, pressing the tip against her cervix. His eyes remained focus on her face, watching for telltale reactions that could write out a map for Daryl if he looked carefully enough. “How does this feel?” The redneck asked, pulling back from the kiss so they could speak briefly.

------------------

Just like every session, both Glenn and Maggie reached their orgasms. It made Glenn believe they were truly perfect for one another – mind, body, and soul. After emptying his seed inside of the brunette, Glenn carried her towards the bed again. Gently placing her down onto the bed like a breakable box of glass. Once his wife was on the bed, Glenn started the process of freeing her from the bonds. Of course, he was in no hurry to remove the gag or the bondage on her wrists. Following his own little protocol, Glenn first removed the duct tape from her wrists before freeing her lips last. Now that Maggie was no longer bound or gagged, Glenn hoped and expected an onslaught of touching and kissing.

Despite knowing it was coming, Glenn started the interaction himself. Both arms tightly wrapped around Maggie and his lips quickly planted onto hers. “My kinky wife.” He teased playfully, crawling on top of her and onto the bed. Yes, he was tired after a long day and a fun, kinky session but he wanted to cuddle with Maggie just a bit longer. “I love you so much. I had so much fun with you. I’m glad we always find time for each other. I know our love life will never grow bland.” Slowly, Glenn stroked his hand through her hair. Nothing but love was shining in his brown eyes. Those orbs were locked onto Maggie’s own eyes, just finding himself fascinated with how deep they were.

Beth felt Daryl's hands continue to squeeze and fondle her breasts, making her moan happily at the attention. She kissed him back, as they bodies rubbed against each other, and her moans got louder as the blonde felt his cock against her. Her hands were on his back and her nails dug into it as Daryl pushed his cock inside of her, stretching her wide to take him. Her breath sped up, but she didn't tell him to stop or push him away from her. The young woman had known there was going to be pain, she just hadn't known how much. The sound of his moans made her smile through the pain. Each time he pulled out and then thrust into her again, had her sighing in a mix of pleasure and pain, against his lips.

"Don't stop," She said and whispered the words to him. The young woman knew that her body was clamping down on him tightly, squeezing his cock in a grip so tight, it probably felt like it would break. "Keep going," Beth assured him, her eyes locked onto his, letting him see the truth of her words in her eyes. "I just need to get used to it, is all. I'll tell you if I can't take it," She said, the words a promise. The blonde knew that he didn't want to hurt her, but the truth was, there was no way to avoid that happening except to stop things, and that was the last thing that she wanted right now. She wasn't going to turn down the chance to be this close with Daryl.

Maggie smiled as she and Glenn came together, one of many times since they had gotten together. "I love you, too. And I love making love with you, and being able to touch you, and kiss you, and make you feel all kinds of amazing things. I also love it when you do the same to me. You make me happier than I've ever been, I just need you to know that. I never want you to think that I feel anything but love and respect for you, Glenn." She told her husband softly, wanting to make sure that he heard and understood her. "And maybe someday, after we discuss it, and we find a place for all of us to settle down and live in, I want the two of us to have a family."

"A son or a daughter, that we can teach about life and love. Who we can watch grow up and become a strong, intelligent, and capable young man or young woman. Do you want those things, too? We've never really talked about having a family, and I think that we should. I don't want to expect something that might never happen for us. So talk to me, Glenn. Please. Tell me what you think. And before you bring up the danger, we're both well aware of it. But we're also both well aware that we shouldn't let it stop us from living our lives and being happy together." After speaking, Maggie fell silent and just wrapped her arms around her husband's waist, happy to have him close, and safe and sound here with her.

Observantly, Daryl noticed whenever Beth moaned from his touch. He wanted to know exactly where to touch or stimulate Beth to bring the blonde the most pleasure possible. Whenever the sounds got louder, Daryl pinpointed a location inside of her tight, sweet pussy. His cock continued caressing that sensitive spot continuously, hoping to bring the woman as much stimulation as possible. The digging of her nails into his back told Daryl everything he needed. Since she had not asked him to stop, Daryl had no intentions of doing that. Instead, he continued to thrust and roll his hips against the girl. He tried to keep it rather simple and slow, but it was difficult to contain himself. Though there was both pleasure and pain, Daryl knew that the pleasure would eventually win the battle and make Beth feel incredible.

“I won’t stop.” Daryl promised her, feeling how tight she gripped his cock. He nodded his head and kept the focus on Beth, thrusting in and out of her tight walls as he moved a couple fingers to start rubbing against her clitoris, rolling the flesh around in his fingers. More moans left his lips, his cock starting to flex and clench already as he was slowly getting closer to the edge. “How do you feel now, Beth? Does it feel good?”

-------------------

Family was not something Maggie and Glenn had ever talked about. It surprised Glenn when she mentioned it, but that brought a smile to his face. They were married, they were in love, so why not? Placing a gentle hand onto her face, Glenn peppered a soft kiss onto her mouth. “I love you, too. I have honestly thought about this ever since I asked to marry you back at the prison. I do want a family with you. When we find somewhere safe and stable, I want you to have my child. We can be the future of humanity. We have to continue reproducing and making sure that our lineage can live on. We can help build a better future for our baby. I think that’s a great idea. I was honestly just worried about how you might react. I wanted to suggest this but I wasn’t sure when I did.” After saying it and giving his response, Glenn kissed her neck sweetly and hugged her as tightly as humanly possible.

“You make me so happy, Maggie. I love you. You mean so much to me. I never thought I’d find a woman I could settle down with and fall in love with and eventually have a family with. You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you say this. I am so excited and I can’t wait until we find that safe place. You’re my everything, Maggie. I want you to stay in my arms all night long. I love you so much.”

"Shut up and kiss me," Beth said breathlessly. Each time he thrust in and out of her, her hands grappled to find purchase on his back. Moans continued to fall from her lips, even as they both kissed, and continued to move their bodies against each other. The blonde loved that they were finally doing this. And it didn't matter how much it hurt, she didn't trust anyone else to do this with, and didn't want anyone else to do this with. They both kept going through the pain and eventually, thankfully, it lessened and then eventually subsided completely, and there was just pleasure.

Her moans got louder when after Daryl spoke, he added his fingers to the mix and began to rub her clit, which drove her crazy. It didn't take her long to squeeze his cock inside of her as she clamped down on him and tried to give him the same pleasure that he was giving her. "Feel's amazing.." The blonde mumbled under her breath as her breath sped up and then her back arched as she trapped him inside of her and came. The feeling of amazing pleasure went through her body and kept going as her heart thudded in her chest excitedly. A smile was on her lips.

_________

Maggie rested her head against Glenn's chest and listened to him speak. When he fell silent, she waited for several minutes to see if he was done before she started to speak. And when she was sure that he was done speaking, began to speak. "Before we met, I never thought that I would want this. Being in a relationship, getting married, discussing having children. You know where I grew up, with small town folks who couldn't see the big picture or see that there was more to life than their farms. When I was growing up, my whole life had already been planned
for me."

"My father wanted me to marry the son of the man who owned the bank in town, and a ranch of his own. It was his way of making sure that the farm was never taken away from our family. And I know what you're thinking. You're wondering how arranged marriages are still a thing, even after all this time. But it's true. It's not as bad as they used to be where farmers would marry off their daughters for cattle, but similar things still happened. For many years I was afraid that I'd end up married to some stranger, who I hated or was even possibly afraid of."

"I'm so glad that that never happened, and that I have you."

Too much talking. Daryl agreed. When Beth demanded that he kissed her, the redneck complied and leaned down to touch their lips together. When she started gripping at his back, moans fell from his lips as well. It did not take long before they both found a fluent motion as Daryl slowly rotated and rolled his hips against the blonde. Daryl was happier than he had ever been. Since Beth seemed to not hurt too much, Daryl felt more lax and decided to hold back less. The moans were enough to tell Daryl that he was doing well so far. As her walls clamped on his cock, Daryl finally averted his lips.

This time, they attacked her neck. His hands started massaging her breasts again before increasing the pace. “Let me know if you need me to slow down.” He murmured since it was only going to get rougher and quicker from here. Over and again, Daryl pumped his cock in and out of Beth’s tight pussy. He felt her walls expanding each time to accept the massive length, causing his own moans to ring out as well. It just felt so damn good for the male, arching his hips forward to drive his length as deep into Beth as physically possible. “This does feel amazing. Oh, fuck. I’ve never been this turned on before.”

--------------

It made Glenn smile when Maggie expressed happiness choosing to marry him instead of being forced to marry a banker. “Even though I have no evidence, I still believe that you and I would have found one another if we didn’t deal with the walker apocalypse. I like to think that maybe you would have answered a door that I knocked on delivering pizzas. Maybe the next time you ordered one, I’d slip my number in the box.” Chuckling, Glenn thought of how corny that sounded but he was confident something that would have happened to bring them together. “The bottom line is that I believe you’re my soul mate. Nothing will change that.”

He paused long enough to nuzzle their noses together, keeping their eyes locked during the entire conversation. “There’s nothing else I’d love more than to do these things with you. I hope we can find a place to settle, soon. I don’t want to get too ahead of ourselves but we know time is limited here on Earth, especially now, so I don’t want to delay this another minute.” Glenn admitted with a soft smile on his face, now cuddling even closer to his beautiful wife in the bed.

Beth moaned softly against Daryl's lips when he kissed her. The sound of his moans mixing with hers was arousing, and caused her to keep moving her body against his eagerly. She felt him start to pick up his pace and tightened her grip on his back, to keep from crying out. The young woman knew that she would just have to get used to it, and bit her lip to keep from making noise that would wake up the others in the house. Their bodies continued to move together and once more mouth moved from hers, and started to kiss and suck on her neck.

The action drove her crazy, along with the wonderful and a little painful things that his cock was doing to her. "Keep going." Beth said immediately, her breaths coming out in gasps as they continued to go at each other. There was no way she was going to put a stop to this. His words made a smile come to her lips, and she kissed him again, as she moved her body back just
as quickly and roughly as he did his.

Maggie smiled at Glenn's words. "I like to think that, too. That no matter how things might have turned out, that we always would've found each other. And even though we've lost a lot of people and many horrible things have happened, I'm glad that we met this way. It's caused me to get over my fear of getting to know someone. I had shut down emotionally for a while
after both my mother and Beth's mother died. I had told myself that it wasn't worth it to get close to anyone because they'd just die. It just makes me all the more glad that I met you, and you changed my mind."

Within seconds, Daryl felt natural. His body moving and grinding against Beth’s body felt entirely normal. They jumped over a few bumps in the beginning but now they were riding smoothly down this road. With every pump of his hips, Daryl felt every inch of his manhood become coated by her slick juices. It felt like a tight vise squeezing on his cock, but not too hard where it hurt. Later, it felt like she was growing even tighter, the passage condensing so he had even a smaller area to thrust again. Everything felt wonderful and Daryl was well on his way to reaching the most powerful orgasm of his life.

However, this was not all about him. Daryl continued focusing attention on Beth’s sensitive spots: his mouth kissed her neck, his left hand massaged her clitoris, and his right hand focused on her boobs for a while before drifting downwards towards her ass. In essence, Daryl wanted to ensure that the blonde was receiving as much pleasure as possible tonight. One way he did that was assaulting these special locations. It did not take long, but Daryl felt himself toppling over the edge, reaching his orgasm, and releasing his semen inside of Beth.

----------------

“Well, I’m happy to hear that I helped you get over that fear. I can’t imagine how painful it was to lose your mother like that. I know it must have seemed hopeless. I’m glad that you changed your mind because of me. I know that living today means taking huge risks. Anyone can die at any time even if we try our best to stop it. I thought about that, too, but I realized that I don’t want to live in fear. I don’t want to live my life out just surviving. With you, I found love, I found a wife: I found a reason to keep living each day.”

Glenn paused long enough to take a deep breath, leaning in for another kiss on Maggie’s lips. There was no particular reason other than his eyes happened to land over her lips when he was talking. Of course, they just looked too kissable to pass up in that moment. “I know I’m a much stronger person and a better man because of you. Even though we’ve gone through so much shit, I believe that there is a brighter future, somewhere, somehow. I wouldn’t feel that way without you.”

Beth felt amazing once she got used to being filled by Daryl's cock. Each time he rammed it home inside of her, it drove her crazy and caused her to thrust back against him hard and fast,
as she moaned and writhed beneath him. His mouth on her neck had her sighing softly in pleasure, as one of his hands worked her clit, and had her gasping for breath, and his other hand played with her breasts for a while before it moved to grip, fondle, and play with her ass. Every touch and kiss drove her closer and closer to the edge as she struggled to hang on for a little longer.

Maggie curled into Glenn's side as she listened to him speak. When he leaned forward and kissed her, she was happy to kiss him back, and wrap her arms around his waist. "You always know what to say to bring me back from the edge when I feel like losing hope. You give me a reason to continue living when I feel like there isn't one. You and Beth are the most important people
in my life and I just need you to know that I love you more than anything. You help me to believe that we're going to make it through all of this. That everything's gonna be okay, no matter what."

"I don't know how to explain just how much you mean to me. Except when I say that if you and Beth weren't here with me, then I wouldn't want to live. Living in this world is the hardest thing I've ever had to do. We lose people all the time and the dead outnumber us and probably always will. And I don't want to waste a moment more of our time together." After she spoke, the brunette kissed Glenn once more, and shifted her body so that she was lying on the bed with her husband on top of her. Ending the kiss she whispered, "I want us to show each other
how much we love each other.."

“This is amazing.” Daryl breathed out against Beth’s mouth. Her beautiful, desirable moans were driving the redneck over the edge. Finally, after one final thrust, Daryl reached as deep into the blonde as he could. “I’m going to… cum…” He barely got the word out of his mouth because it was almost impossible to talk. The pleasure just felt that amazing. With their eyes locked together, Daryl reached his orgasm, releasing his hot, sticky semen inside of her tight pussy. After filling her with his seed, Daryl moved to rub her clit again, hoping to bring her over the edge with him so she could feel just as incredible as he did. Daryl hoped this was not the only time they would do this.

--------------

The moment was quickly turning intimate. Even though the couple just had sex not long ago, Glenn was eager to go again. Looking deep into Maggie’s eyes, he leaned down and pressed a sweet kiss onto her lips as his arms wrapped around her sexy body. “Of course, Maggie. I love you and I want to show you how much I love you.” This was perfect. It had been a rough past few months but they were finally getting to a better place, hopefully. Nuzzling their noses together, Glenn started stroking his hands through her long hair where he thought about how to do their next session of fun. Finally, Glenn had an idea for a fun position change to try together. Glenn knew what to do next and he hoped Maggie would enjoy it.

Glenn pulled away before he suddenly pulled Maggie onto her stomach, crawling on top of her. This was going to be both an intimate position where it could still be rough and passionate just like they both enjoy. “Spread your legs out, baby.” He whispered before kissing her neck and down to her collarbone, moaning out softly. His cock was growing harder, resting in between her ass cheeks. “I love you so much. How bad do you want me, baby?” He murmured, wrapping both hands around her wrists, pinning her arms down onto the mattress.

Beth felt wonderful as Daryl thrust in and out of her, slamming as deeply inside of her as he could. Each thrust of his hips against hers caused her to cry out in pleasure, especially when
she felt him start to come inside of her. That was so hot. And when he moved a hand down to rub her clit, the blonde yelled out in pleasure as her body clamped down on his cock and
fingers as he continued to stroke them inside of her. Once they had both come, they fell back on the bed to catch their breath. "That was... better than I ever imagined it could be."

Maggie was happy to kiss Glenn back when he kissed her. She rested in his arms as they relaxed together. Several minutes passed before he pulled away from her and moves her onto
her stomach. A smile came to her lips as she felt her husband crawl on top of her. The brunette wasted no time spreading her legs at his request. As his lips moved over her neck, kissing
her, she moaned softly. She could feel his cock growing hard and pressing against her. "I love you too, babe.." The young woman replied as his hands circled her wrists and he pinned her
to the mattress.

"I love when we make love," The brunette said, as she wiggled her body against his, wanting to drive him crazy and get him ready to go as soon as possible. The feel of his hands on her
skin, of his lips on her skin, always sent a thrill through her body. She never wanted to forget this feeling. This feeling and all of the other things that her husband always made her feel.
He made her feel loved, safe, sexy, and like she could do anything as long as they were together. "I'm ready, love. Please baby, go ahead. Make both of us feel all those perfect sensations."

“I’m glad you think so.” Daryl muttered quietly, having been slightly worried she would not have enjoyed it that much. When they both had the opportunity to calm down from their high, Daryl decided to pose a question and raise awareness towards a particular topic. “Do you… do you want this to be the only night? What exactly do you want here? Sex? More?” Daryl was not one to talk about feelings, but it felt necessary in that moment. Besides, he felt safe with Beth – he believed that he could express his thoughts and concerns. Daryl knew what he wanted, but it just mattered to hear Beth’s side of the story, too.

-----------------

When their bodies touched, it felt like everything around them disappeared. Glenn moaned softly against Maggie’s skin, his lips peppering soft kisses along the flesh of her neck. His entire body felt like it was on fire in the moment when he thrust forward, sending his girth inside of Maggie. Once he entered the woman, his cock forced her walls to spread open immediately. Feeling how tight she was even after all this time never failed to make Glenn happy. Louder moans left his lips and he did not even try to conceal them. Eventually, he used one hand to keep both of Maggie’s arms down, locking her wrists together with his other hand.

Then, Glenn pressed his remaining hand onto her breasts, alternating time between each mound of flesh as he thrust. It did not take long because of how quickly Maggie could work up her husband, but after another few thrusts and a few minutes into the session, Glenn rather loudly moaned out her name and released inside of her, filling her up to the brim with his hot, sticky semen. It felt so damn good and Glenn just leaned into her body after they finished, unable to move for a few seconds because of the pleasure.

Beth smiled as she and Daryl laid next to each other in bed as they relaxed after having sex. "What I want, is to do what makes you happy. If you're not comfortable with this thing
between us turning into a relationship, then we won't do that. If all you think that you can handle right now is a sexual relationship, then okay. We're both mature, consenting adults,
and as long as we both go into this eyes wide open, there shouldn't be any problems. So, what I want, is to be your friend, and then to also be whatever else you're comfortable with."

"We don't even have to label what this is between us, if you don't want. We can just say that we're spending time together. It doesn't matter what anyone else says or thinks. This is
about the two of us and what we're comfortable with. If the world hadn't ended, things would be much different. I would've wanted to go to college and medical school, and then get
married and start a family. But now, with all the crap stripped away, I can focus on things that are more important. I care about you, and I know that you care about me, too."

"And I can live with that."

Though life had turned out differently than she could've ever imagined, Maggie didn't regret it. She loved Glenn and she loved being married to him. As they laid in bed together after
they had made love, she reached out and took one of his hands into her own. "In the morning, we should talk to Rick about splitting up into groups clearing this neighborhood out.
We can claim this neighborhood and live here, all of us. We work together and build walls around the entire street to keep the dead out. We make sure everyone has a weapon of some
kind and then set up a schedule to keep an eye out for walkers, on the wall."

"From there, we start our own garden where we grow fruits and veggies. Beth and I can help with that. We can also reach out and see if there are any other communities nearby and
if so, we start a barter system with them. We can turn this into a place that flourishes and grows. A place where we can live and have a real life together, all of us. We can send people
out on runs to scout the nearby areas for food, clothing, meds, things like that. What do you think? And yes, I know that I'm getting ahead of myself, but I can't help it. I see so much potential in this place."

“Thank you for telling me how you feel, Beth. I appreciate how much you care about me and what I want.” Daryl offered her a smile and decided to freely share his feelings. After all, she had done the same for him. Shouldn’t he return the favor? Squeezing her hands together with his, the redneck responded quietly. “I really like you. I don’t feel this way about someone often. I’ve never felt like this before. All I know is that I want to be with you more for than just sex. I want to call you mine. I want to have a relationship with you – in all aspects, sex, emotions, whatever.”

He hoped this made sense. “I’m not good with this so I’m sorry if anything is confusing. I want you to be my girlfriend. I’d prefer that we did label it because I’d rather have a label and know what this is than going with the flow. I know you said that you will do whatever I want, but I also want to make sure this is what you want, too. So, that’s my piece. What do you think? Daryl stopped talking but still held onto her hands, hoping this had not messed anything up.

---------------

It sounded like a pipedream. Already, Glenn could count the problems: supplies, support from the group, other groups that pass through, protection until fences are built, places to raid, and others. They were headed to a place near Richmond where it was important to Noah they reach. It appeared Beth was adamant about getting them there so the male could see if his family was alive. Despite this, Glenn would ALWAYS take Maggie’s side of the argument. It sounded like a pipedream, but Glenn wanted it to happen. It sounded like the perfect place to raise a family in the apocalypse. It was more structured than anything they had before. Plus, it would give them a sense of being whole again since they would live in an actual house, not a random building or prison or something else.

“You know I love that idea. I’ll pitch it with you to Rick tomorrow. I don’t know what he’ll say or what the others will think. Plus, I know your sister really wants us to get to Richmond. I love the idea, though. I want to do this. We can both make our case and see what happens. The worst they can do is say no, right?” Glenn asked, pulling her free hand up for a kiss. “I love how you’re always thinking ahead. I adore picturing a life like you pointed out just now. I hope we can make that a reality.”

Beth smiled as she listened to Daryl speak, and when he finished, she nodded at his words. "I'd love to be your girlfriend," She said softly and then squeezed his hands that still held onto hers. A few minutes of silence passed between the two of them and then the young woman turned serious. "We both know there's a noticeable age difference between us. 16 years. And if
you ever start to feel like this is too weird for you, just let me know and we'll end it with no hard feelings. However things go for us over the rest of our lives, I still want us to be friends in
the end."

"You mean a lot to me, and I don't want to do anything that would risk our friendship. And now I'm going to shut up, because I'm talking too much and ruining the moment. But anyway, I
just wanted to make absolutely sure that I told you how I feel about you, and about us being together. I never want there to be any confusion when it comes to us. I want us to promise
each other right now that we won't lie to each other, about anything. We both respect each other and care about each other, and if we lie, it only diminishes our friendship and hurts the
other."

Maggie smiled as she listened to Glenn speak, and her smile widened when he lifted her hand and kissed it. "I know that I made it sounds more easier than it's going to be. I wouldn't expect it to be simple. But I agree we should try and get to Richmond so that Noah can be reunited with his family. I'm not saying that we have to make a place here, but what about in Richmond? There are possibilities everywhere, if we just open our minds to the idea. Wherever we end up, we'll have to clean the place of walkers, we'll have to build defensible walls, and we'll have to make gardens and other communities to trade with. That's just how things work now. I just feel like as long as we're all together, we can make it happen."

It was a relief when Beth confessed she wanted to be his girlfriend. Daryl greatly enjoyed hearing this information and it made him so happy. After the next few minutes passed, the male heard Beth grow serious with him, talking about something with their age gap. Yes, there was a significant age difference but it was not something he wanted to bring up. Was it even a big deal anymore? They had more things to deal with than just two people who cared for each other that were significantly diverse in age. Did it matter that much? “This is not weird for me. I promise you that. And I don’t care what other people think either. I just want us to be happy and I will never want to end this. I promise.”

“I want you to know how I feel as well. There is noconfusion and I promise to respect you and all you want. I want this to work no matter what our ages are or anything like that. I care for you so much.” He whispered and decided to kiss her again, wrapping his arms even tighter around her body. “I haven’t been this happy in a long time.”

-----------------

The male smiled at his wife now that they thought about the situation as a whole. Yes, they did not have to make it here but they could make it somewhere. “I understand what you’re saying, babe. I love you and I love the idea.” Glenn happily pressed a kiss onto Maggie’s lips. If they wanted to raise a family, they needed something stable like she suggested. Living on the run would not cut anything. He hoped this was not just a pipedream. Maybe one day, it could be real. “I think it could work. Fences. Protection. Food. Homes. It’d be so nice to live in an actual home again you know? That’s one thing I’ve missed so much since this has all started.” Glenn recalled that it had been a long time since he had an actual house to live in.

Back
Top Bottom