Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Earthdawn: Persephone's Diadem) Ch II, Righetous Again (T2)

As soon as Yaiil saw him turn she herself did likewise and returned to their current hiding place, greeting her two comrades with a wide grin and her arms spread in a flourish.

"I promised dear Nain to bring my two elf friends who are starved for pleasant company if his buddy Urrk would join the fun. This way we get to lure out two of them."

Onessa gave a little giggle and clapped. "Oh, well done."

Wynne's ruby eyes widened and her cheeks warmed. "Seriously, erm..." she stammered a little bit, then asked, "Erm... We're not goign to actualy... Are we? i mean, it would get them out of that armor..."

Yaiil just shrugged and commented casually.

"Getting them out of their armor would give us an advantage, right? So if we can ... I would say we play it by ear and see how it all develops.

Just so I can plan accordingly, how far are the two of you willing to go?"

The ebony girl's head spun and her cheeks burned, then she paused and shook her head. "Okay..." she gave a little giggle. "I'm in for it, Yaiil. Whatever will get us an edge!"

Onessa grinned and claped the ebony girl on the shoulder. "That's the spirit, girl. Use everything the passions gave you."

"So ..." Yaiil added with a wry grin "... you do not only want to get them out of their armor but also exhaust them?"

Not waiting for a reply she informed her two comrades "We are supposed to meet over there, behind that three rock formation. Let's get going ..." Which was exactly what she started to do.

The ebony girl gave a squeek and a blush, but then a little laugh. "Just following your lead, captain!"

She did just that, with Onessa behind her, the blush on her cheek quickly getting under enough control to just be a purple warmth.

Yaiil was slightly surprised that Onessa accepted this particular challenge far more routinely than Wynne did. She would have thought that an elven elementalist of her experience would have been in similar situations previously. Probably just an illegitimate transfer of her own past to that of the ebony girl, then. Not that she seemed truly distressed. This coudl become interesting.

Finally the trio had reached the agreed upon meeting place, and Yaiil got halfway up on one of the larger boulders so she would stil be shielded visually from the cave entrance but could peek at that place through the cracks between the stones and see what was approaching them.

"Let's see if Nain really is as horny as he seemed to be ..." she murmured, half to herself, half to Onessa and Wynne.

Nain lumbered out of the mine followed by an elderly ogre with arms like gnarled oak, wrinkled and motled green skin, and a scar blinding one eye. A third ogre followed him, taller and broader than the first two, with a generous belly and boulder shoulders.

"Oh, seems Nain brought two friends instead of one ..." Yaiil commented as she witnessed the trio's approach from her hiding spot. "Get ready girls."

Besides that, she patiently waited for the three to round the corner.

Wynne's eyes widened a little and she gave a soft whistle.

"They're..." Wynne breathed, "They're really big!"

The ogre's came around the corner. "See?" Nain said, "Pretty girls. Girls, this Urrk," he indicated the belicose ogre with the beer belly, "And this Grock," he indicated the elderly ogre with the powerful arms.

"They are ogres, what did you expect?" Yaiil whispered back at Wynne in a hushed tone. "Though yes, if they are too big in the 'wrong' places ... that might be a problem." The arrival of the trio brought their conversation to an abrupt end.

"Welcome back, Nain..." she greeted him cheerfully. "As I promised ..." she spread her arms demonstratively "... here are my friends. The fair one over there is Onessa, and this here ..." she gestured towards the dark skinned elf at her side "... is Wynne."

Urrk gave a big grin and and a playful wave. "Hello girls!" He strode forewards to lay a hand on the ebony girl's shoulder. "Wynne is very very pretty." His nostril's flared for a moment, and his eyes danced. "Play with Urrk, Wynne." He sank to one knee and bent down to nibble on an ebony earlobe with surprising deftness, making the elf girl give a shivver of startled bliss. Urrk cupped Wynne's right breast through her suede leather top and leaned in close to whisper something to soft for the other ogres to catch, but Yaill could make out, "Urrk will be gentle."

Nain started for Yaiil, but the older ogre caught him by the shoulder and turned him towards Onessa. The younger ogre scowled, but didn't complain.

The elderly ogre strode boldly up to Yaiil, dropped to one knee, and wrapped one powerful arm around her waist. Pulling Yaiil close, the old ogre tipped Yaiil's chin up and rumbled, "Pretty young thing you are, Yaiil." He leaned down 'til his breath caressed the warriors lips, "You're going to like this."

The ogre claimed her lips--his coarse, chapped, strong...

Yaiil shot a quick glance over to Onessa to check how her friend was handling herself before she focused her attention on the ogre right in front of her. Grock was it, right?

"What am I going to like?" she inquired with a teasing voice and a friendly smile as her head dipped back, out of reach of the bigger creature's lips, at least for the moment.

4d26aa83906b6fac683c3e1f1d2d2e19.jpg
Onessa's time in bondage certainly served her well in this situation. The pearelescent girl made a gesture of submissive respect as the ogre approached her. She leaped into him and reached up to unlace his shirt as his huge hands creased her purple tresses and worked open her pink and white dress. "What strength," She purred. "you are magnificent, my lord." Deft fingers massaged the ogre's chest.

Back
Top Bottom