Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Earthdawn: Persephone's Diadem) Ch II, Righetous Again (T2)

Tenshi

Supernova
A few weeks later, Vendar lead Yaiil and her mercenary band along a road between the Serpent River and the mountains. Pausing to lean on his staff, the middle aged human pointed to a mountain in the distance. “There,” he indicated a white spire, faintly visible at this distance. “Vignor's tower. Home of your future employer.”

RE: Threaded Mode | Linear Mode (Earthdawn: Persephone's Diadem) Ch II, Righetous Again

Yaiil squinted her eyes in the direction of Vendar's finger, trying to make out as many details as possible of that structure amidst nondescript rock. Finally.

There was a certain sense of anxiety within the young elf that so suddenly had become the leader of a mercenary band via promotion by combat. This would put her plan to the test, whether it was possible to turn that band of bandits and outlaws into something resembling a legal enterprise that no longer has to hide from the law.

It might also finally offer her an opportunity to get laid again. So far she had held steadfast to her resolve not to engage any of her underlings or partners - Vendar included - in a carnal way, but three weeks on the road were a long time once the forbidden fruit had been tasted. There had been a brief glimmer of hope that one of her two male prisoners, Hevalon or Garet, might be able to help her out, but their age was taking its toll. In the early days of their travels they had passed by a few outlying farms, and in hindsight it might have been wise to task their male residents with a very special request, but hindsight was just that. Curse Jarek and his all female harem.

She turned Onessa, who during the trip had been elevated to her second in command, with mixed receptions among the troops. "You know anything abot Vignor, or heard Jarek talk about him?" she asked the slender elf with genuine curiosity.

Onessa pondered for a moment. “Vignor... I think I have heard of him. A dwarf, I think. My father described him as 'One of those meddling wizards no one wants to have around. Always persuading young men and women to go haring off over the horizon in search of adventure.

“'But when there are horrors chewing on the city walls, and he comes out of the rising sun with a band of misfit teens to lift the siege, suddenly he's hero of the land, welcome at every hearth. Until people forget again...

The elfmaid shrugged. “Father described a lot of adepts that way. Vignor is... About what you'd expect from a powerful dwarven wizard, I guess? When he's not off in the middle of nowhere with his latest merry band of misfits, he's well known in the Royal Library of Throal.”

There had been a lot of grumbling from the former bandits when Yaiil ordered them to emancipate their concubines. A good third of the girls had left at the first village. The remaining girls, though, continued to call their lover's 'master' and had only grown more devoted and affectionate. Within a week a few of the mercenaries had thanked Yaiil for it. Not in those words, more that they praised her for bold leadership and keen understanding of name-giver nature.

Yaiil's two youngest girls approached her a few nights ago and asked her permision to give themselves to Vendar.

"And what use would such a powerful wizard have of us?" Yaiil turned to directly ask Vendar. Vendar, who now also had a female entourage of two. Her former harpers.

Indeed, why would a powerful wizard with troops of his own - even if they were called 'misfits' - need her help? Guess she would find out, and apparently that wizard's reputation was not all bad. Still, she decided to be wary.

"Let's keep going, then" she urged on the others "I want to sleep with a roof over my head tonight. For a change."

Yaiil chuckled as she marched along Vendar's side.

"As long as the rewards exceed the danger of the task I am good ... So for how long do you know the dwarf?"

Vendar smiled a little bit. “Three years, really. I did some traveling to hone my magic in my late teens. At twenty, I settled down with a nice girl in Throal. We have three kids, but, erm... Well, she's seven years in the grave now.

“Some men fall into a bottle when they despair. Others in a pipe, or in mindless fist fights, or in all three. I buried myself I books any time my children didn't need.”
Sword_dancer_edit.jpg

“Let me tell you,” a musical voice sing-songed from up ahead. “He was a sad sight. I've never seen a man moping so hard with a book an illustrated book of harem poetry open on his desk.”

“Wynn!” Vendar crowed out in delight and danced up the hillside to where a buxom ebony elfmaid had appeared atop a bolder, watching them approach in a playfully arrogant stance. She wore revealing snow white clothes with purple trim and heeled boots.

"Illustrated harem poetry?" Yaiil gave Vendar a curious look. Why was she even surprised to hear that? Maybe because she did not think Vendar needed illustrations to ... enjoy himself. Or because she never had pictured him a family man. Yes, he had an interest in younger girls, but not one a father shoudl have for his daughters.

"So I take it you were involved in bringing him out of his mourning induced stupor, Lady Wynn" she addressed the night skinned elf with a brief bow as a gesture of greting. "I am Yaiil, and it is a pleasure to meet you."

The elfmaid bound lightly down from the bounder and traded a tight hug with Vendar. She flashed Yaiil a playful grin. “I may have had something to do with that...”

The older man blushed a little bit. The ebony elfmaid danced down to Yaiil as the orks and dwarves held down the urge to whistle—well, some of them. She drew off a white kid glove and offered her hand. “I didn't get all of the message from Vignor, but I understand you're the new captain of these mercenaries and are bringing them here to look for work?”

Yaiil took the hand offered and shook it with a gentle grip, returning the smile.

"I am, and it is high time to get them busy again. Idle for too long and they grow restless, or ... well, you heard the whistles." With a wink and a sly grin she added, in an attempt to test the other elf girl's humor. "You are of course welcome to provide the sort of entertainment they are looking for."

The ebony girl laughed at the wink. She glanced playfully about at the mercinaries. "i dont know. I might find 2 or three of them entertaining..."

Her eyes dropped back to Yaiil, "Or you even more so?" she arched a brow. Crimson eyes were laughing.

"Come on then. Vignor has invited your company to enjoy the hospitality of his tower for a few nights. If you're lucky we'll find you something to do that doesn't involve heading straight for the Serpent's Spire."

"Well ..." Yaiil retorted once more "... they'd probably already be happy just to see you naked. Can't do that myself since I am their boss and that will wreak havoc on my authority." Well, some of them had already seen her topless, like when she was fighting Jarek, but this was not the right moment to mention that.

"But lead the way" She prepared herself to follow the dark skinned elf, rather curious now what Vignor would be able to offer.

Another hours march up the mountain, they reached the white stone tower.

A dwarf woman with a thick iron gray braid made them all welcome with hot tea and a little meal. Vendor barely had a moment to finish his tea and pull off his boots before a colorfully dressed green tskrang gave him a boisterous greeting, then dragged him upstairs to talk to the Vignor. The green man only paused long enough to give Yaiil a wink and a tip of the hat. "You're next, my dear. Enjoy the hot water."

Sure enough, the grey haired dwarf and a few younger maids showed them down to the second basement--ten men and their submissives at a time--which consisted largely of a huge bath house. There buckets to rinse, soap to wash, oils for hair, and then a variety of large pools to soak in.

"Would you like a curtain over that quarter of the room, Captain YAiil?" one of the younger maids asked.

The elven warrior pondered for a moment, remembering what she had said to Wynne not an hour ago. On the one hand she would not mind to strip naked and let the ten men have a good look, maybe even let one of them have more than just a good look. On the other hand her concerns were genuine. Would her authority suffer if she did that?

On the other hand ... if all it took for the men to disregard her rule was a glance at her bare tits and hairless slit, her so called authority was not worth a copper anyways. This might be a good opportunity to put that to the test.

Looking at Onessa and giving her a wry smile she returned her attention to the dwarven attendant. "No, a curtain won't be necessary."

With that she began to disrobe.

One of the dwarves gave an admiring whistle when Yaiil's silky melons jiggled free. Other men laughed, one throwing a towel at the one who'd whistled. "Looking hot, captain!" a ork sang out as he upended a bucket of water over his hard, scared green body and his two submisives--a dwarf girl and a human--sat to work on scrubbing him with soapy sponges. The ork's name was Nog and Throalic was somewhat garbled by his thick, long tusks.

Nog gave a groan of glee as the girls covered his heavily muscled body with soap suds. His almost troll-sized member rose to languid attention.

Onessa touched her fellow elf on the shoulder from behind and reached around her to soap up the front of her body. "Need a little help, captain?" she inquired playfully, "Or would you rather have Nog's help?"

"You are doing very well" Yaiil replied, matching the tone and demeanor of her former slave turned friend. Although she was not sxually attracted to women she could not deny that having these slender elf hands roam over her stomach and ... upwards ... felt very pleasant, and so the warrior stood still, merely spreading her arms enough for Onessa to have more room to maneuver under her arm pits. "Should I invite Nog to help me in all likelihood I'll end up bent over the edge of the basin."

Onessa gave a shiffer as her deft hands worked soap suds into Yaiil's bountiful orbs, then worked higher, caressing her chest shoulders.

"I'll help... " she whispered, "He can bend me over too. The mother of pearl skinned girl blushed a little. "Or... Maybe you're right. I'm your second in command now. Maybe I should be thinking about the right amount of distance from the men..."

"I can fully understand you ..." Yaiil whispered back. "I have not felt a man inside me for quite a while now. Longer than I'd like."

With a sigh she looked over her shoulder at Onessa "I am still not sure how to handle the men, either, what distance is indeed as you so aptly called it the right amount."

"Well," Onessa replied thoughtfully, "I think this is the right choice." Her hand slid down the other elf girl's body and softly cleaned her long neglected petals. "If they think we're shy, they'll take that as weakness."

Yaiil suppressed a yelp at the last moment, surprised by Onessas sudden intimacy. "What exactly are you suggesting?"

The elf girl worked the soap gently over Yaiil, blushing ever so gently at a few thoughts of what her friend might think she meant.

"I just meant that we can't hide from the men forever. It's good to be seen among them, to be one of them, even as we stand above. Jarek might have lorded it over them--and to an extent he was right to do so--but he was one them. Part of their battles, their feasts, their... Revels."

"So you are saying ..." Yaiil thought a moment how to phrase this "... if there was a female among his 'men', not as a slave but a full fledged bandit, he might still have demanded, or at least sought, intercourse with her eventually?"

The men's eyes moved over the two girls more and more often... Onessa felt her cheeks and eartips heat. She softly tweaked the other girl's nipple. "I don't know," she whispered, lifting that breast and rolling the nipple with one fingertip.

More than a few men choked, falling silent to turn and look. Lysander--a scarred and hairy young human--rinsed off and drew an orc girl to kneel between his knees She kissed his rising manhood. Other men weren't quite so bold--not that they would have hesitated to do this before, when Yaiil was one of the slaves, and Jarek still ruled them...

"I think he might have," Onessa replied, voice tightening with passion. "He was a very... Hungry man."

Her second in command playing with her breast did not feel much different from the touch of a man. Maybe even better in some regards, and so the little gasp it elicited was only a logical consequence. On a whim she looked around where Wynn was and what the dark skinned elf was contributing to the show, if anything.

"Maybe you are right ..." Yaiil whispered again "... maybe we should to that some time. Some time soon. I have to admit I am curious to see you get pounded. Just try not to get knocked up, will you?

But for now ... business awaits."

A little while later, the t'skrang aproahced Yaiil. He swept off his hat and gave a bow, a grin on his beak, "Mighty and magnificent captain, Vignor bids me show you the way to his study."

The T'skrang made his way jauntily up quite a few flights of stairs without seeming to tire, then opened a door. There, she found an old dwarf with a long, iron gray bead. He wore a blue and white robe, to match the hat hanging on a hat wrack on the side. The rooms expensive adornments included several bookshelves. The magnificent lamp hangign from the ceiling seemed to be radiating a comfortable temuprature an open book sat on the desk wtih a quill and ink, next to the great emerald.

"Thank you for helping to make sure this got here, Captain Yaiil," the old dwarf smiled, rising and coming around his desk to offer his hand and show her to a comfortable seat. "My name is Vignor. I understand you're looking for work for yourself and your company?"

Back
Top Bottom