Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Earthdawn: Persephone's Diadem) Ch II, Righetous Again (T2)

So far the two were at least acting friendly. Of course Yaiil considered the very real possibility that this was mere pretense and remained accordingly vigilant. And since she could not think of a good reason to give false names ...

"This is Onessa, the lovely dark skinned lady by my side is Wynne, and I am Yaiil."

[Strain: 4]

Yaiil took a step back at the sudden charge. Or at leasts what the ogre did resembled a charge closely enough.

"What sort of hello?"

And just like that the slender elf was brandishing her two handed blade, ready to defend herself.

The ogre actually grinned and swung his stone club off from over his shoulder. “What are you going to do with that, little girl,” he gloated...

Yaiil feels the familiar sensation of her feet loosing contact with the ground, hovering inches above the grass as she starts to glide around her adversary, gauging the weaknesses in his defense. Yaiil waits until the ogre brings down his crude weapon, to strike into the opening presented.

"I'm going to keep you from groping me without my permission ..." Yaiil growled as her runed blade dug deep into the ogre's flesh. The great brute howled in pain as her blade gashed deep into his hip. He stumbled back, the damaged muscles giving out and plunking him on his rump on the ground. With an angry growl, the monster scrambled back, planting his club to push back to his feet...

Yaiil seized that moment of weaknes for a swift second strike but in her haste she fails to aim precisely enough. The monster staggered back from her, limping a little and trying to regain his footing as his club rang like a bronze bell beneath her blows. As the angry ogre charges towards her for the second time Yaiil greets him with a well timed upper cut. Her rising blade struck the monster in the side of the head, gashing him deeply. The ogre face planted on the ground, bleeding from the brow.

With her blade raised high and ready to strike she keeps an eye on her fallen opponent, remembering the stories about these monster's second lives, before glancing over to see how her companions are faring.

The other ogre's surcoat was on fire and falling away from the mail hauberk beneath. Wynn danced about, deflecting his strikes by tapping the heavy blade aside with her flaming broadsword. The monster was panting, and Wynne poked him the shoulder. He groaned and spun away to flee. An arrow took him in the seat and he, too, fell face first on the stone ladder.

The ebony elf girl giggled and casually walked over the ogre's unconscious form to join Yaiil. “That was a nice warm up. Do you think there's any more of them?”

"I think there are ..." Yaiil replied, looking up to the cave entrance that the ridge led to. Slowly she lowered her sword into a less aggressive stance, but her general wariness remained.

"But what about these two? Sooner or later they will wake up again ..."

Oness groaned.... "Well, we can tie them up? I mean... I don't want to just stick a knife in them while they can't fight back..."

Wynn sighed. "I don't think they'll be waking up very soon. Who knoews, maybe they'll learn their lesson..." She cast a dubious glance at the unconcious mosnters.

"Maybe they did ..." Yaiil mused. "And I have to admit, I did not bring any rope." This was just supposed to be a little scouting trip, after all. "So if none of you did we have to hope for the educational value of that latest skirmish, and go ahead check out that cave."

As she spoke she already resumed her march up the ridge to the cave entrance.

Continuing as they had, the three girls got up to the top of the ledge. Following the sound of picks ringing on stone, they made their way a few hundred yards through a gorge 'til, up ahead, they could see a large mine shaft opening into the mountains. Another ogre was sitting outside of it, his huge stone club beside him, tending a fire with a large dutch oven.

"So, what do you girls suggest" Yaiil smiled at her two allies as she halted her steps and surveyed the scene. "Shall we proceed like last time, lure the guy out and knock him out?"

"His friends certainly weren't very friendly," Odessa comented. "Well, I mean, except in clearly insincere ways."

Wynne nodded. "There could be a lot of them in there," The ebony girl said softly. "The more we can drop before they come for us in masse, the better, right? Maybe you can lure him a bit closer--away from the mine shaft--and then we can strike from afar, try and take him down before his friends in the mine here him below?"

"That is true. Though unless we intend to kill all of them ..." which they had not done with the last duo "... we need to talk with at least their leader eventually to bring our point across.

You two get hidden, though. If he only sees me he might be more inclined not to sound an alarm." Especially since the elven warrior currently carried no visible weapon or armor. So she reached up, undid the two topmost buttons of her shirt to show a bit of cleavage and proceeded at a moderate pace, giving Onessa and Wynne ample time to go hidden.

The other two nodded, Wynne giving a wicked grin when Yaiil adjusted to show a bit more cleavaage. They moved a little ways back around the bend and pressed into the corner. Wynne chanted softly and her colloration shifted to match the wall, Onessa had to count on grace, distance, and distraction.

Hearing Wynne's chanting reminded Yaiil to do something similar, creating a thin protective layer of air over her skin.

Thusly prepared she openly marched up to the single ogre guard.

The ogre looked up at her and blinked a few times. He rose, taking his club in one hand, but using it like a fat stone walking stick. "Well hello there, girl. Who might you be?"

He glanced around, curious, then looked back at her and cocked his head.

"Hello there, big guy ...." Yaiil returned his greeting cheerfully. That one was not as dumb, or rather hormone driven, as the first duo. Evidenced by his healthy suspicion.

Coming to a halt for now she added "I am Yaiil. And you are?"

Seduction: 2d6 = [6+6+3] + 4 = 19

The ogre's cheeks heated and his eyes dropped briefly to Yaill's massive globes, then back up to her eyes. He rose and moved away from the entrance to the mine. "Naln," he replied, reaching out to run two finger's down her cheek. "Are you lost, Yaiil?"

Yaiil did her best to not flinch at the touch. During her recent adventures she had learned quite well to use her body to her advantage.

"No, I am not, what makes you think so? I am surprised to meet someone else out here in the midle of nowhere, though."

"This is my clan's claim," he explaiend, glancing back at the mine.

The ogre's touch was almost gentle--if entirely too bold--as he dropped his hand to her breast and palmed the huge globe, taking it's weight and massaging it softly. "What brings you out here then?" he asked.

Now Yaiil did flinch. And freeze for a moment as she felt one of her mammaries lifted up. The ogre was quite gentle, though, and overall the experience was quite a lot more pleasant than one might initially think. So the elf warrior merely stood her ground, even relaxed slightly as she replied.

"Oh, I am just looking for some firewood and scouting the area. Our small group is camped back there ..." with her left arm she vaguely waved in about the opposite direction of where her mercenary band was resting. There was no point in pretending to be out here on her own, without any baggage or equipment on her.

Naln smirked when the elf girl didn't resist him. He began to massage her big breast with the tips of his fingers. "Are they pretty like you?" he asked. "Maybe the boys and I can make them dinner."

The ogre's finger tips were acutely felt even through the sturdy cloth of her shirt, and Yaiil seriously pondered a change of plans, to weaken the creature first before overwhelming him. Whom was she kidding, it simply had been to long since she last had been laid.

"There are two more elf girls among us ..." she truthfully admitted, since that truth would serve her well "... but also a few guys, a troll even."

Onessa leaned out ever so slightly, trying to see what the ogre was doing from behind. She wasn't sure if she should fire or wait for the other girl's signal. Is he really... She found her cheeks heating a little bit and her heart speeding.

The ogre leaned down in a crocuh, 'til they were eye to eye, and reached around behind Yaiil's head. "Better we just have a little fun together, just the two of us." The big brute leaned in, thin lips pursing as they saught to claim Yaiil's. He had way too many teeth, and they were far too sharp, and his breath was just a little bit sour.

Maybe that was a good opportunity to lure out one or two more ogres? Or should she play it safe and be content to overwhelm this one? Well, it was worth a try at least ...

Gently planting her palm against Nairn's breast she leaned her head back just enough to evade his attempt at a kiss - and the worst of his breath - for now, and smiled at him as she spoke "Well, I am sure my two friends would also like to meet a nice guy like you. Those orcs and the troll are just rude, and so over protective. What do you say, I fetch them, and you go bring one or two good friends of yours so we all can have some fun?"

Seduction: 2d6 = 5+4 = 9

The ogre leaned over after her, but paused when she spoke. He hooked a finger between her breasts and jerked it down, popping a third button open.

His dark grey-green cheeks coaled, then he nodded. "Okay. I'll be back with Urrk. You bring the other girls. We'll show you a good time."

Despite her past experience with Jarek's gang Yaiil could not suppress a slight blush as her cleavage was widened. Darn, keep a cool mind, girl.

So she just mimicked his nod. "I will bring them. Shall we meet behind the rock outcroppings over there ..." she gestured to a suitable rock formation nearby "... so the rest of your clan won't notice?"

Back
Top Bottom