Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grimly Out Of the Abyss IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warren sighs sadly. "I suppose I can't endanger any of you lovely ladies trying to look for my spellbook any longer." He remarks. "Shall we get going. Unless Nailo would know where they'd store magical items." He remarks sadly.

Whether it was a simple effort of will from Sylvia, a lack of skill from Nai'lo, or the possibility that the woman simply wasn't equipped to bring her to climax, Sylvia only became wetter from the drow's touches and kiss before putting her hand on the drow and pushing her away, "P-please...If my body and dignity and virtue must be traded to save everyone...I will do it. But if I have a choice in the matter..." she simply shakes her head.

Looking at the armor, however, she hesitates and looks to the troll, almost as if asking permission and expecting him to tell her no.

Fort save to resist orgasm 1d20+4 = 24

I'd personally rather she be stuck naked, not like a chain shirt gives that much AC, but it's the troll's call.

The troll would merely chuckle. "Wear what you will, and do as you wish." The troll would look over her, and then wave a clawed hand. "So long as your virtue remains intact, and you survive..." He would then again shrug. However, she would be able to feel the cum hardening, thickening somewhat against her skin, almost like concrete... and not nearly as heavy.

Slyvia can keep the cum, and gain a +2 alchemical bonus to AC for 1d4 hours, or take the armor. Choice is yours.

Feeling the cum harden on her face and breasts, Sylvia blushes as she looks toward the others, "T-they need the armor more...I think...his seed might shield me," she blushes, unable to bring herself to say she should probably get a more thorough coating.

Nai'lo

"If it worked that way there would be a market for it - there is not", shrugging "but if you like having troll cum on you fine - no doubt some of the bug and vermin will be attracted to the protein but that could be useful in its own way".

Moving towards the exit "it is time to leave".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom