Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grimly Out Of the Abyss IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grim Troll

Star
Captured by the drowl You wouldn't wish this fate upon anyone, yet here you are~locked in a dark cave, the cold, heavy weight of metal tight around your throat and wrists. You are not alone. Other prisoners are trapped in here with you, In an underground outpost far from the light of the sun.

Your captors include a cruel drow priestess who calls herself Mistress llvara of House Mlzzrym. Over the past several days, you've met her several times, robed in silken garments and flanked by two male drow, one of whom has a mass of scars along one side of his
face and neck.

Mistress llvara likes to impress her will with scourge in hand and remind you that your life now belongs to her. ''Accept your fate, learn to obey, and you may survive.'' Her words echo in your memory, even as you plot your escape.

Just yesterday however, highlighted some of the dangers. One of the fellow prisoners, the Derro Buppido, had successfully stolen a dagger from one of the guards, and was soon quickly caught, the former talkative and friendly dwarf stabbing and slicing at one of the guards, proclaiming, in undercommon, that he was a god, and that the hour of his triumph was at hand.

His screams as the spiders devoured him, the entire group being made to watch the lesson, have cast a somewhat more insane light on the creature however.

However, there was no searching of the slave quarters, no interrogation... not yet.

Is.... Is everyone okay? Warren asked his cute cellmates. If he had to get caught by the drow, there were worst people to be cooped up with.

They usually interrogate around this time. Warren continued. A blush creeping on his cheeks, and hoping that the girls wouldn't notice his swiftly stiffening manhood at the thought of being interrogated again. Maybe they're having a discussion about the dwarf.

Oh don't worry, I'm fine. Warren waved dismissively.

I'm more worried about all of you.

Nai'lo

She was not happy, firstly she was betrayed by her kin, than she found herself lumped with lesser creatures and forced to serve this llvara of House Mlzzrym, how she detested that reality. To further compound her annoyance she was now forced to listen to the foul tongue of the surfacers which was made worse by the fact she could understand it and worse again as it was asinine.

Still she might need these slaves if she was to escape so she could not merely tune them out entirely.

Considering the situation the economic situation, she would likely be more valuable as an entertainer which likely meant that this was merely intended to see about breaking her will over a decade or so ... she was young enough that might work, she shuddered with revulsion and resolved to get out of her sooner rather than later.

Her voice was soft as she spoke her words delicate and precise but spoken in a language she had not used recently "they are not concerned with the loss of one stupid slave, more likely they are considering whether others of us would make a suitable sacrifice to Lolth" slipping into the native tongue of the drow for a moment
"praise be her name"
returning to the common tongue "in which case whoever is chosen may wish for the tender mercies granted the Derro yesterday".

Sylvia

The last week had been rough for the noble born daughter of house Naberie. Stripped of both rank and clothing, she still tried to maintain her dignity even as her breasts, large as they are they remained perky and upright even without support, jiggled with every movement and she could do nothing to conceal her body from the eyes of any who'd look upon her, but she still tried to maintain an air of dignity and confidence, doing her best to reassure those who were here before her and any caught after even as she struggled to think of a plan of escape.

At Warren's question, she nods her head, unable not to notice his swelling erection but not commenting on it, "I am fine, but we must find a way out of here. Were we on the run I could defend you all until we were safe, but chained like this..." She shakes her head, she'd explained this before and repeating herself wouldn't do any good, but this was the first change in routine she'd seen all week, and she turns toward Nai'lo, "You, you must know we'll all have to work together to get out of here, these are your people, you have the best chances of any of us of setting things into motion. Where do they keep the keys to our chains? If we can just free our hands we can overpower that woman and make a run for it."

Nai'lo

Well at least is was dialogue centered on practicalities rather then feelings, and focued enought to understand that she was superior to them and that they would need her ... albeith if she needed them was a different question, or if she could trust them to behave like real people.

"I suppose I could allow you to work for me, and yes I have the greatest chance of making a difference due to your ... surface inadequacies" she decided to aim for some politeness, "I would need more information about our captors prior to making any plan ... the politics may allow for some maneuvering, a simple escape plan however would be foolish, you cannot see to the distance we can so would fall to crossbows, if you did avoid that fate as they choose to allow you to flee you would find yourself hunted for sport, and should you evade capture or death you would be in the underdark with no weapons or equipment", considering her companions she appraised them as stock once again "once the politics are better understood we may be able to utilise some of you in various roles".

She began to try to remember what she knew about House Mlzzrym and their priestesses.
Trying to remember about the house and their religious practices yielded:
History(1d20+4)= 7
Religion(1d20+4)= 10

[img=100x150 align=right]https://i.imgur.com/dQe8N2X.jpg[/img]
Desira
She may never had said it but Desira, as she been named to evoke the desire of the lower races even with the sole mention of her name, feel outright superior not only to her own pureblood caste but to all of her race. Not only it was only them the pureblood, and not abominations or half bloods, who the ones in charge of these important mission but also she was chosen among other pureblood to infiltrate upon the foreign lands of the human. If it was not because the other caste were more powerful she would have already revealed herself to escalate further up in her society but that was something she could only dream about.

Yet once she got familiar with the society outside of her own she thought it was the perfect opportunity to have the power and the high class position she wanted, she would have to fight for it, but she had no sense of fair fight and her physical attributes were as big as her aspirations. If it was not by these filthy underground dwellers she would be already scheming a way to achieve this and there seemed no way to escape on her own if she didn't want to finish like that unfortunate poor dwarven bastard.

Work for..., surface inadequacies?... I will tell you something only because we are in the same situation here and it seems even your own race has betrayed you, or was it the other way around?
But I would never lower myself to work for a dark elf, we could ally together given how much we seem to have in common and have these humans here
(referring to the half elf as human too) work for the two of us. I am not one of them despite my looks.
Yuan-ti[/color]]I am one of what you call serpent people

She did little to hide her shaking assets or to prevent them to wiggle and jiggle in a tantalizing way as she spoke with the drow, or maybe she was just that was doing this to distract the attention of the male who seemed to be enjoying the show of the naked girls and maybe she would capture the attention of the girls too.

Before she got an answer Desira continued to wiggle sexily just to see how much freedom of movement the cold metal restrains allowed while teasing the rest with the movement of her bubbly ass and shapely hips, but her eyes would be busy doing something else, focusing her darkvision on the cell she scanned the surroundings to see if there was anything they could use.

Warren's eyes move from focusing on each girl about the same, to focusing on Desira and the way her curves jiggled and flowed. Walking over to the two girls, he rested himself against her.

I.... I foresee things. I think that might be of some help. He replies eyes flicking back from Nai'lo to Desira.

And maybe the priestess told me a thing or two more in interrogation then she should have. Warren replied hopefully.

Using my portent for a knowledge history check same subject as Nai'lo. 18+5=23

There are others in the slave pen, though they would be somewhat distant from you, though a small mushroom, the myconid spore Stool would be attracted by the talking, even as in a corner the quaggoth that has referred to himself, in urbane elvish, as the prince Dertndil of the kingdom of Elrindenvane in the High Forest, is holding court of sorts with the Orc Ront, the Deep Gnome twins Topsy and Turvy, as well as the kuo-toa Shuushari the Awakened, their voices low.

Furthest from you, Sarith Kzekarit (a male drow), Jimjar, a deep gnome that seems to make everything a bet, and Eldeth Feldrun, a female shield dwarf, and there is the clattering of small stones, even as Sarith sneers and scowls quite frequently.

You cannot remember much, other then that they are orthodox followers of Lolth.

Slipping out or breaking them would take some effort, though they allow for a good enough range of movement to allow you to preform the menial tasks demanded of you.

House Mlzzrym is the fifth house of that mighty Drow city of Menzoberranzan, a position that owes mainly to it's mercantile interests that extent even to Non-Drow races. There are hints of clandestine deals with deep gnomes, though nothing that is ever proven. Their house mages are noted for their talents with illusion. Currently, they are engaged in a bitter rivalry with house Faen Tlabbar, but are allied to house Xorlarrin and mighty house Baenre are current allies.

Nai'lo

"An arrogant surfacer, charming".

She kept her eyes on Sarith Kzekarit as she spoke, while he might be a lowly male she would not forget her brother's lessons on making assumptions on the lesser sex - if he saw her as something familiar he might be more willing to adopt a traditional role ... but that he might be resentful as some less intelligent males were.

Than flicked her eyes back to the slit pupils of the woman who spoke to her "I understand that you are one of the yuan-ti, your eyes indicate such - persumedly you are already considering killing and eating the creature that seeks to rut with you" her eyes flicked to the human male "and unless he proves useful that is all fine, further that one is not human" eyes indicating the half-elf "but some tainted half breed from the detestable surface kin".

"I tell you these things so that you can appreciate something - ignoring bias" her voice changed as if she was lecturing a child "to quote one of your surface scholars: the Drow have an underdark spanning civilisation ... there is not a significant area within it where they have not established a presence ... despite creatures such as fearsome beholders and dread illithids, the drow are perhaps the most dangerous creatures within their dark abode" she smiled "it is good to read what your enemies think of you. I have read on your kind also - though not extensively - a failed civilisation whose people seek to infiltrate other more successful cultures and co-opt what they cannot produce for themselves" finishing the lecture "in affect you are beggers and scavangers who produce nothing of value while maintaining an unjustified sense of entitlement".

Her eyes turned hard "you may never work for me - my situation is less than ideal, but you will work for the drow while you are here - or you will serve in other ways, as an example, a sacrifice, a toy, a trade good, food for others etc. Even if you should get out of here you will not make it to the surface without subjugating yourself on occassion to your betters. I would be a better mistress for you than most - if you want you could think of it as you manipulating me" her lips curled at the joke of that.

At the clattering of stone she focused her attention on the spot to catch what had occured.

Perception (1d20+3): 16

In their comer, the clattering of small stone would be coming from what seems to be small stones tossed and thrown by each of the three in turn. Presumably, they have fashioned crude dice of sorts and are gambling for future stakes.

Anya never really cared much for politics and the like, and doesn't have much knowledge to help with such things. "Best I can figure, we just need to wait for our opportunity to get out. 'Til then, we endure, save our strength and energy for when it's needed. If you think tryin' to manipulate our captors will give us that chance, I'll do what I can to support you, but I can't promise I'll be too helpful - pretty words ain't ever exactly been my specialty."

"I'm totally useful." Warren argues, his eyes tearing away from the pretty girls to look at the small clattering of stones with Nai'lo

Perception =14

In their comer, the clattering of small stone would be coming from what seems to be small stones tossed and thrown by each of the three in turn. Presumably, they have fashioned crude dice of sorts and are gambling for future stakes.

Desira
"You seem to have confused me with some aberrant ophidian...", how was this woman was able to see through my human looking appearance, my eyes are not that different and she hasn't seen my tongue yet... um perhaps some other of her kin informed her of my race so there was no reason to hide her origins, ...but yes I am a yuan-ti... About the half human, she is as good as human for now so it seems there is just the two of us to lead this escape, once again I tell you that I will not work for you, an alliance however is acceptable. Oh and don't try to scare me with those examples of what could happen to me under the hands of another of your kin for I may not know why but my dear are just in the same situation.

Desira walks towards Warren then, Useful, you say?, and suddenly reaches for the male human's erection, skillfully stroking him gently despite her chains as she grabs his stiffness, ...and useful for what might I ask?, do you foresee any way to escape from here, um?, or shall I better ask those other three over there?

Waiting for an answer from either Nai'lo, Warren or perhaps even Anya or Sylvia, Desira stands next to Warren for a little more still teasing him a little longer until she can feel him throbbing in her hands as the considers her odds.

"Well." Warren said biting back a swoon as he thrusted forward in Desira's hand.

"If the guards are all busy we might be able to pick a lock, or force open the cell." He whispers. "Does anyone have anything that could work for opening a lock?" He asks showing Desira the club he had managed to secret away. "This is all I've got."

"Unless." He muses, a flourish of his hands, and there was a small lockpick in his hand. "It'll last for a moment. But... can anyone use it?" He asked.

Casting prestidigitation.

As he attempts to cast the spell, a simple enough cantrip drilled into the heads of most wielders of arcane magic, the flourish of his hand reveals... nothing at all. There was no lock pick, so spell, not even any flash of light or sound. It was simply as if the spell never manifested in the first place. It would seem that magic shall offer no sure means of escape.

"Don't worry, Warren, I'm sure it would happen to anybody who tried to cast in here," Anya said sympathetically, rubbing his shoulder gently. "Drow have a lot of practice at being awful people, they've probably got like, books and crap on the fine art of kidnapping and slavery."

"Oh they totally do. It's practically a genre down here." Warren nods eagerly, thrusting into Desira's hand again on reflex.

It's probably an antimagic field. Most likely localized to the cells themselves.

Sylvia had managed to ignore Warren's erection in an attempt to maintain his dignity in an undignified situation, but the noble lady couldn't help but stare wide-eyed and open mouthed in surprise for more than a few seconds as Desira so openly fondled his shaft. Blushing furiously, she turns away after several seconds too long and sneaks over to where she'd hidden her length of rope, "I've found this, but as short as it is it isn't good for much beyond binding someone's hands or feet," she says, trying her best not to look at Warren.

"But if you are right and we're contained within an anti-magic field, I'll not be able to call upon the power of my goddess for aid until we escape its confines...but still, I swear to you all, in the name of House Naberie we will get out of here. It's just a question of how...without magic we're left with just our wits and physical ability...could any of you possible pick our captors pocket when she next arrives? I will see if these chains are more fragile than they appear."

She'd spent the better part of the week looking for a way out but come up with nothing that seemed to have the slightest chance, but with all the others gathered here she couldn't not try to do anything in her power, even if it didn't make sense, and so, bringing all of her strength to bear, the Lady Sylvia de Naberie did her best to simply break the chains binding her with raw physical might.

Strength check to try and break the chains (this isn't going to work I'm sure)

...1d20+3 = 23

....or I'll roll a 20 and have the tiniest of chances holy shit this might actually work lol (More likely, I break free, spend 30 minutes trying to break everyone elses chains, and get caught and punished >.>)

Nai'lo

She considered the dice for a with some work they might make a useful lockpick but they would have to be chiseled down against the other stones or her gemstone - still something to consider.

"Could be antimagic, could be something in the food preventing casting, could be magical compulsion, a dead magic zone etc. Our ways are many and varied - and you are confusing awful with superior" she stated absently as she considered the dice game it was something she had enjoyed engaging in previously.

"Fine we can call it an alliance - but we are in my abode with my people you would be wise to remember that" she stated to the yuan-ti woman.

Turning her attention to Sarith Kzekarit she she considered how to approach this.
"Sarith are you aware of the local political climate and the relationships between the various houses involved in this operation? Tell me of such and it will be remembered when the time is right."
She queried.

She also casually tapped into her training to generate a small light, affecting a human was sensible but creating protections that could act against the captors was risky - her Drow nature may allow her to bypass the protections if they had been created without foresight, more likely it would fail but how that occured might be important.

Casting Prestidigitation - expecting failure but might give insight into how her magic is blocked.
Investigation (1d20+4): 17

To convince Sarith to share any information about the local drow:
Persuasion (1d20+8): 18

Desira
"So you will only last for a moment?" she replied grinning as she continued to stroke the already throbbing appendage, "... or to tie someone little friend to prevent him from cumming,..." Desira added to Sylvia's comment without letting Warren's stiffness go at any moment only to turn her face back to him again a moment later "...you are getting my hands slightly moisturized already... but don't you think human that it would be too easy to escape if we all could use our magic? there could be other ways though, let me try this..."

Desira then went a little more enthusiastic about turning the human male on, massaging his ball while also going slightly faster on the strokes she performed on the whole length of his meaty rod.
Perform check=16
um below average result, well who knows it might still be enough to make warren cum :p
Anyway, using a bardic performance on Warren to check if only magic if blocked. If it works granting him a d6 he can use within 10 minutes on any attack, check or save even after seeing the what he rolled on the die
"Now do you think you could be able to break of slip free of your chains as well mister 'It'll last for a moment' or do you need some help?... You there. Come here and help him get free, my hands are a little busy here" Desira called upon Sylvia to assist Warren to give him advantage on the to free himself as she continued to stroke him to 'inspire' him.

Desira also had a few feet of silken rope as well as a flint shard that could be used as a dagger and would show them to her current group after they had finished helping Warren, she was glad also that the drow agreed to call it an alliance thinking they could both share the present humans once they had all escaped.

As Sylvia strained against the chains, it would seem for a moment as if the steel would hold, and that her struggles were for not. And then, they crack and split along a handful of the links, breaking apart enough so her hands and arms are granted a much fuller range of movement... though the shackles and chains are still in place. They are just no longer attached.

As Nai'lo attempts her magic, it would simply fail to manifest, the spell coming to nothing, with not even the suggestion of the magic forming... though she would be able to feel it moving inside of her, ready to be released... only to vanish just a moment before it was released. From his position with the dice, Sarith looks over, a scowl on his face.
"House Mlzzrym operation entirely. As for politics? Normal posturing between the chief cunts, though the biggest bitch's boy-toy got cast off after his pretty face wasn't so pretty anymore."
He then laughed, as did the dwarf and the gnomes, sniggering and shaking their heads in amusement.

Then, he seems somewhat more serious, and looked over at her, and there was a sneer clear on his face as he looked at the... attentions the human male was getting.
"Anything more? Toss the gem I know you have you over here."
Jimjar then snorts and smirks, and joins in the conversation.
"It would hardly pay off all you owe me at the moment you know."
There is smugness in the gnomes voice, even as the drow male scowls.

There are three male drow, visible from the gate, though it would seem that Sylvia would be just out of sight to and from them at the moment.

No magic works. The Inspiration on the other hand? It does!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom