Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grimly Out Of the Abyss IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short of breath, it took Sylvia a moment to realize how she'd gone from the edge of her first orgasm to being on her feet and in front of everyone but the drow locked up with them. Between breathy gasps and moans, as she's still teetering on the edge and Desria's teasing isn't letting her rest, she manages to get out, "I...don't have a weapon....but you're right, I should be in front..."

Everything was too confusing for her right now, and the unfinished but unquestionable rape left her too stunned to question what was going on, but if there were people who needed defending, her body could act on its own, but in response to the question about a weapon, she shakes her head, having been unable to grab Warren's club in the chaos.

Straw poll! If we could choose anything, what would everyone like to see Sylvia lose her virginity to? My vote would go for any huge or bigger undead, beast, or aberration! (Or an undead beast gangbang!) :p

Warren for her part could tell that Sylvia didn't have his weapon. Checking the floor of the cell he hurriedly leaned down to pick it up.

Anya... Do you want this? He offered her quietly, assuming Sylvia must have confidence in her unarmed skills if she didn't want the club.

[img=100x150 align=right]https://i.imgur.com/dQe8N2X.jpg[/img]
Desira

Desira didn't want the paladin to think badly of her for raping her that badly and bringing her to the edge of a delightful orgasm in front of so many strangers only to deny her that pleasure a few moments later. If she wanted to corrupt the holy woman and turn her into her wanton sex pet she had make Sylvia have in the highest possible regards. Indeed the yuan-ti had inspired the whole party so they endure and surpass any oncoming danger but she also offered her a weapon so she wouldn't be defenseless while protecting the other.

Sylvia should consider her lucky they were escaping now and that Desira handled her a flint 'dagger' for the only other thing she had was short string of rope and considering how badly she had submitted her before she could as well have tied her to continue raping her.

"Here, have this. You can go around without any weapon, do not worry about me, my tongue is sharp not only for carnal pleasures but for harming people egos in lethal ways too"

Nonetheless Desira offered her a sincere smile that could further confuse the paladin about her real intentions, Deception=9, but maybe she was too carried away by their sudden intimacy as to be truly deceiving.

OOC
Desira already was offering Sylvia her improvised dagger but maybe it wasn't clear in my previous post so I'm saying that again

Indeed, as the scarred male made his way somewhere else, where the food was most likely prepared and stored, he would seem to have... carelessly left it unlocked. Still, it would be able to open with ease. In fact, if one looked out, there would be little in the way happening at the moment....

However, there was a low droning sound, and faint shrieks that seemed to echo on the stone, just as hands fell on the door. They would call out periodically, even as the other prisoners roused with interest, coming closer as there is a fire lit in their eyes, excitement obvious to see... at least, in all the eyes save the fishy ones belonging to Shuushar, who seems to have his head cocked, listening to something.

Indeed, there is something in the air, something that seems to make it tense and heavy, as if the cavern was waiting for something to occur, even as the sounds from before become more and more frequent, louder, closer.

Nai'lo

She was glad this was not merely a ruse to mock her and that at the least the door was open "quickly and quitely surfacers - our luck can change quickly" gesturing to the tower in front of them "that is our first stop".

Stealth 1d20+6: 20
Perception 1d20+3: 12

Desira

While she was used to be sneaky and instead attract the attention of as most people as she could she would have to make an exception this time and slide as silently as her siblings did.

"Hissssssss" was her only answer to the words of Nai'lo as she followed with silent yet beautiful moves that were as hypnotizing as that of a serpent and sense that had sharpened thanks to her anxiety to get out of this filthy prison.

Stealth=18
Perception=20

Taking the knife Desira offered her, buying into the lie as she was too aroused to think clearly, Sylvia moved toward the front of the party, next to Nai'lo, letting the dark elf lead them as she knew the land better. "Lead the way, I will defend you," she says breathlessly. Unfortunately, her time with the yuan-ti made her legs unresponsive and her breathing heavier than stealth would like.

Managed to get a post up, rolls listed in the OOC

Desira

Without being able to recognize the sounds hidden between the 'birds' shrieking Desira could only wonder what was it all about but after all it seemed they all were able to pass through without being discovered. She then rubbed and petted Sylvia's ass praising her, "You are doing good human but don't let guard down yet"

After this Desira turned to the drow female slightly worried, "Nai'lo, is everything right?", she wanted to know if the drow knew about the meaning of those sounds and if everything was still going fine and according to the plan.

The group would be able to make it half way, almost to the guard tower, when the source of the sounds became visible in the area above them. Several great insects that resembled a cross between horse flies and locusts with a great proboscis were in a deadly grapple and clash with what seemed to be a flock of purple and blue skinned creatures that were a cross between lanky humanoids and vultures, biting, clawing and tearing at each other with savage abandon.

Cries of alarm come up, as guards begin to open fire above, though largely ignored by the whirling mass of creatures above. From behind, the dwarf woman swears, and begins to move more quickly, even as the others seem to largely abandon stealth, running to the tower, and opening the door, as the mass draws ever closer to the outpost itself.

"Should we hurry forward?" Warren asked the girls in the group. "Perhaps we could get lost in the crowd?"

Sylvia nods in response to Warren, "They are distracted, we have to move while we can. If the fight ends and either group sees us..." she trails off, the outcome of such an event obvious.

Nai'lo

She was silent as she took in the scene and ignored the questions - this had gotten too dangerous to worry about surfacers now, instead she increased her pace still keeping to the shadows as needed and moved towards the armoury.

Desira

Keeping her pace nimble and silent Desira followed along while keeping herself in the middle of the group as firmly believing that the humans had the duty to protect her.

"We better just follow Nai'lo, she knows this place better than any of us", clearly the drow leading them into what was unknown to her knew what she was doing so she simply kept her eyes open and her tongue ready for whatever danger that could present to them.

Among the groups of clashing creatures above, there are four that seem to be larger then the others. Among the vulture like creatures, two of the flock are practically writhing with electricity, sparks jumping and moving, as they wheel and clash, bolts filling the caverns sky with flashes of light and the smell of ozone. Among the insect creatures, two of them seem to be dripping filth and dark splotches seem to slough off them at irregular intervals, and there is sizzling as some of them hit the stone of the outpost. Still, they seem to be much more interested in battling each other, then dealing with the creatures below them... and they are keeping all of the guards attention on themselves.

Inside the tower, measuring thirty feet around, it contains a zurkhwood table and three chairs. a smaller side table, and spider-silk webbing set with hooks for hanging equipment, along with a ladder in the corner... the armory likely above. There is a chuckle suddenly from above, and then the sound of someone whimpering... a drow voice in fact. The chuckle itself was that of something large, rumbling and throaty, like rocks grinding up against one another as they rolled down a tunnel. All of this was likely above them, where the equipment was likely stored.

On the table were a number of cards, a dagger and a handful of silver coins.

There is 21 silver coins and a dagger on the table.

Nai'lo

Snatching the dagger from the table she felt calmer immediately, she left the money as she had nowhere to store it easilly the surfacers could fight about that amongst themselves.

Looking to the ladder she whispered "the armoury will be above - I will go retrieve items that I deem useful, if you are not capable of being quite and unseen wait here".

However before she set out to climb the ladder she set the dagger as a lockpick to remove her restraints.

Slight of Hand 1d20+5*: 21
*I am assuming Jack of All Trades applies to Skill checks, otherwise it would be 20.

As the improvised lockpick does the job, the restraints snapping off her limbs, there is another chuckle, and a gurgling sound, and a wet sort of gurgling, and then, as a pop sounds, a head of a terrified looking drow male rolls down from the hole, hitting the ladder on the way down.

"Ugh that's disgusting." Warren comments as the head hits the floor next to the rest of the group.

Nai'lo

Shrugging at the human she made a gesture for silence as she moved to the ladder and sought to move up silently - ready to drop quickly if spotted.

Desira

Desira looked at the table first, pondering about getting the dagger only if nobody else wanted it but thinking on getting her hands on the set of cards and perhaps a handful of coins if she could find something to store them while Nai'lo returned to them, "I'll stay, someone has to take care of the humans."

A disgusting rolling head immediately followed though making Desira nervous and urging her to look for a place to hide or at least some cover where she could still see Nai'lo she readied herself for what could possibly be an ambush.

Ready Action[/i]]
Vicious Mockery if a hostile someone, or something, spots Nai'lo

There is a chuckle, throaty and gruff, even as the voice speaks, the Kau-Toa's eyes widening as the words come. "Ah, little creatures, I know your there, and only one of you is... known to me." There is something hinted at there, something... unpleasant, that makes Ront shuffle nervously, and Stool cower behind Sylvia's legs, even as the voice continues.... "So, Sarith, do you have what you owe." The tone there is almost deceptively friendly.

Meanwhile, the drow male in question shivers, his voice not quite quivering.
"What are you talking about?"
There is something like doubt and uncertainty in that voice, as he seems to hang closer to the entrance.

Unable to disagree with Nai'lo's decision to sneak up to the armory, Sylvia simply waits with a defensive posture, ready for anything that might come at them, and moving to keep Stool defended when he moves to hide behind her.

Unfortunately, she couldn't understand what the drow was saying, but she still retains her position, ready to attack if she needed to, "Stay behind me."

From the middle of the ceiling, a head would seemingly move through the rock, moving to glare straight at Sarith, as it spoke. The head itself was much like a humans, save that it was mottled grey, like granite mixed with black and grey marble, whirls of sandstone added in. It was also nearly twice the size of a human head, the eyes narrow points of faintly glowing red embers, nose a bulging hook, chin and mouth opening to expose teeth like jagged obsidian shards.

"You have no idea little meat creature?" The voice is low and rumbling, containing a silent sort of anger, even as a clawed hand moved through the stone, showing a ring of silver, marked with bat-like motifs. "I had carried out the task you asked of me, and you had given me down payment. An emerald the size of one of your eyes you promised. I have given you enough time. Where is what you owe?" The voice turns hissing at the end, clearly angry.

All the other prisoners seem to be trying to move away from Sarith, eyes split between him and the creature in the ceiling.

Nai'lo

Listening carefully and moving slowly she continued up the ladder - if she could find an instrument and some equipment she might be able to get out of her alive, hopefully whatever Sarith was up to would not concern her for long.

Desira

There seemed to no nowhere to stash the coins, so just taking the cards on one her hands Desira stayed right behind Sylvia as she said pressing her breasts against her back taking a chance to further entice her but also to use her as cover as well.

Knowledge=5
Desira had no clue of what was that creature that had made a deal with the male drow but she was glad he made it as that should be the reason why they were all here and out of the prison. She could thank the drow later on if he was able to manage his part of the deal and indeed had that jewel he had promised, if not well it would be a shame to lose him but they still had to get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom