Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grimly Out of the Abyss OOC

Iiiiiiiinteresting....

I can think of a few naughty ways to play with that...hope the troll does too :D

But for now, I suppose, we should move on. We seem to have stalled a little, and stalling isn't as fun as a stallion.

I apologize for the delays. Still, shall be moving things along, as yes, things have stalled.

And again, sorry, a combination of work, and the internet having troubles where I'm living.

Ah, just mentioning this, since I know him/am related to him. He's not able to post things at the moment due to the fact that his reading glasses got broken. Some idiot pushed him, he fell down, and it's taking a while for the optometrist to get him his prescription. Should be getting it tomorrow, but the lack of anything to read, not just internet....

Yeah. He asked me to mention this to you guys, as frankly, he wants to start hitting himself for all the delays. He has lots of notes for things planned, and things are going to be interesting :p

I'm sorry to hear but in a completely unrelated way I should apologize too. Work has been getting busier for me lately, in a good way though, and it is very likely to continue that way so I've decided that is better for me to go on hiatus for a while.

Would like to apologize for taking so long to come back. Was in and out of the hospital, and then had to go back due to an unfortunate reaction to the meds. Could continue, if you are still interested?

Well, that's 3/4, and Khan has not been back in a while. So, I'll get to work on the next post soon.

Back
Top Bottom