Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grimly Out of the Abyss OOC

Sure, you can have enough fleece to cast a spell requiring it once..... not that it will do you any good at all :D

I'll wait until I see the results of the strength check before I post a response to you, khan, but if Warren can hold out for a few more seconds then Sylvia can get into a good position for him to finish ;)

Shame it's not as easy to get him inside her though

It's a DC 20 to try and break the chains... and can only be done once every long rest if you fail. Those free can of course use the help action... or those so bound. Alternatively, you could just attack the chains? There is a club nearby after all.

Possible, but much louder...and less awesome than just tearing them apart with your bare hands! (And also I wanted to give Warren a chance to cum on her face :p)

If anyone wants to Help and give me advantage I can roll again, otherwise next post, assuming the guards haven't seen us, I'll ask for the club and start trying to smash everyone's chains.

Okay, and looking it over, you have collars, manacles, an iron belt and the chains. It pretty much works somewhat together, so you are restrained, but with no effect on your movement or ability to do petty tasks assigned to you.

Also, on the sex rules page, added two feats. Exceptional Lover and Enduring Lover. First is basically a +1 Charisma, train in perform and double prof in X situation feat. Second gives +1 con and lets you last and recover longer and faster respectively. Planning to add at least one social manipulation sexual feat later.... and maybe a tantric one.

I'm apparently blind, can you link me the sex rules page?

Edit;
Nevermind, found it in the recruitment thread.

For anyone else who needs them; Sex rules

Here you go. Really, I'm trying to keep things basic, despite all the math. Really, all it means overall, is that some people can last longer then others, some people are better then others, and nobody starts off as a sex god/dess.

Btw, what sort of beasts might the drow have? I'd love for the Lady Sylvia to lose her virginity to something like a wild boar or a dire wolf or a warhorse (or something equally or more bestial and large, like wyverns, chimera, or hydra...or their zombified versions), but the only companions I can think of for drow are spiders which are...less interesting. What's the likelihood of that happening, or should I resign myself to her virginity going to a drow or spider?

Bad thing is that feats in 5e are far more scarce than in previous editions so I don't think I'll be taking them unless they are really awesome :p like Desira already has double performance bonus so she already is an exceptional lover ^^

Anyway I thought that Sylvia would help Warren so that he got himself free not that she freed him so any chance as I saw what she was trying to do that I could have inspired her too prior to her attempt of breaking his chains?, or probably just as she is attempting so?

Khan has a point, as expensive as feats are in 5e they'd need to be *really* good to beat out the other feat options or a simple ability score increase. Like, allowing you to go above 20 in an ability score, and letting you orgasm without a refractory period, and double proficiency/advantage on sexual checks (or perhaps viable pregnancy regardless of species). As it is, it's hard to justify taking either of the ones you've posted...

And if the inspiration is allowed the roll was a 2 so that would bring the Str check up to 20, breaking Warren's chains.

Ah, but here is the thing that is often overlooked... or covered up by most DM's. Two doublings are equal to a tripling. So, it can help out more then you think. Still, will likely add some extra features to them, I am working on a handful of other things, and you have a bit of time before level up.

As for creatures? Only ones you know about are the spiders. Something ate their lizards a few days before you arrived.

Hmm...well, here's to hoping that either I get to get fucked by whatever ate the lizards, that the drow are training new pets, or that one of us got captured on the surface with a large mount that they've decided to keep that can ride me as we escape! Sylvia's got 17s and 18s for physicals and a 20 for Charisma, she's much too good for people, much more entertaining to turn her into a cocksleeve for beasts and monsters, no? :p

Then I'll just have to hope it's strong enough that we can't win, since we'll have to fight seriously and it looks like we'll break out before it can arrive here.

Although I guess if someone Suggested Sylvia fuck it to buy time for them to escape she'd get to enjoy it a little....hard to figure out how she'd rejoin the party though >.>

I'll just have to wait and see what happens. For now, have to continue freeing people. I assume Desira's inspiration was able to go off when she saw what Sylvia was doing, so Warren will have his chains broken as well now?

Desril said:
And if the inspiration is allowed the roll was a 2 so that would bring the Str check up to 20, breaking Warren's chains.
not to mention a little chance to fondle a sexy virgin human girl :D

Grim Troll said:
Ah, but here is the thing that is often overlooked... or covered up by most DM's. Two doublings are equal to a tripling. So, it can help out more then you think. Still, will likely add some extra features to them, I am working on a handful of other things, and you have a bit of time before level up.
Well makes it a bit more interesting, still will wait to see what other things you come up.After all we do still have some time before we level up ^^

khan said:
not to mention a little chance to fondle a sexy virgin human girl :D

Possibly a cum coated one if Warren explodes right now...unless Desira shoves her mouth onto his cock while she's distracted ;)

And oh, interesting. A few of us are...preoccupied though, so I can't volunteer for it.

Trust me, he does not care that the creatures are fornicating. He's not in the mood to watch some bestiality.

Desril said:
Possibly a cum coated one if Warren explodes right now...unless Desira shoves her mouth onto his cock while she's distracted ;)
I don't she will swallow him yet, she is playing with the humans right now, they are mere toys for her amusement.

So should I assume I can inspire her then?

Was a little busy here hence why I took so long to post, also Desril didn't know about your likes so I tried not to go too far there, let me know if you are ok with what I have implied ^^

Heh, she's going to have to fight you off on that one. While *I* don't mind, she's not so far gone as to just be someone's plaything right now. Now, if she had some sort of leverage and she had to endure this for the other's sake...

As it is, she'll swat her away, but I'll flip a coin on whether or not she does as she's told and takes it into her mouth to keep everyone safe from Nai'lo. I won't be able to post for a while though...but if you decide to force her onto the shaft rather than finger her, well...I don't mind failing an opposed check :p

Insight was 18.

Yea khan the relationship between Nai'lo and Desira might be interesting alright (although with Desira being Chaotic Good she might find Nia'lo to remind her a little to much of her own kin at times - where Nia'lo might view her as more a soft surfacer).

Back
Top Bottom