Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grimly Out of the Abyss OOC

Okay, will post around noon tomorrow... I was just waiting to see what everyones reactions are... and if a drow player would keep trying to sneak up the ladder.

By the way. Arcana or Nature checks to find out what it is.

However! Underdark natives can also make a History check if they want.

You are aware of course, that I pretty much said that Underdark Natives could make a Arcana or Nature AND a History check, right? It's pseudo advantage, due to it being mostly found in the underdark.

Ah I had read that as 'Underdark Natives could make a Arcana or Nature or History check' where others could only use Arcana or Nature.

With Arcana I got 18.

Sorry, was busy yesterday, Arcana; 18+2 = 20

I'll post after I hear back on what she knows!

I'm willing to allow advantage on any rolls to persuade the creature to make a deal. Long and short, for those that made the skill checks, they are psychologically addicted to making bargains and pacts.... and just as draconian about enforcing the terms.

I'm just going to let Slyvia react to this dealing before he replies.... as really, he's going to take the offer.

Hah, I just logged in to say that I was going to wait for his reaction before posting, and Sylvia was going to be too dumbstruck by both his interpretation of what she'd said and Nai'lo's counteroffer to refute it before it was too late! :p

Oh, feel free to post that.... particularly as from what he is seeing, the Drow female and Yaun-ti may be staging a breakout... but gathering themselves some slaves in the meantime.

Actually I was typing an answer and was going to add a little more to the bargain offer but you replied first, can I still post?

rolled 9 and 5 on that persuasion check :( but still hope my words have some effect :p

Ah, yeah, and not a good one. I occasionally do some hidden modifiers, and trust me... that was not a good way to try and win him over.

Well it was what my character would do, still try to put herself over Nai'lo but making sure Sylvia was alright as well. Dice didn't were on my side this time.

Surprised you're saving her a suit of armor and not telling Sylvia that there were only enough clothes for everyone else! :p

Sorry wasn't around because of holiday, also I assume that treasure is what is left after the npc prisoners armed themselves, is that right?

Okay, will be updating soon, but.... why people think there would be spellcasting items in a guards armory amuses me.

Would like to be apologizing for the delay. A combination of busy and brutal work days, and some issues with university has been eating into my time. I'll be doing my best to have a IC post tomorrow however.

Only two of the NPC prisoners are female. A deep gnome and a shield dwarf. That's the only ones I speak for in my IC posts.

Hey Grim, this troll can swim through stone, right? Can it bring someone else with it? Or, for example, drag their feet and arms into the stone so that they couldn't move?

Back
Top Bottom